Adventures With Rose Ch. 05

Story Info
Rose & Maria get naughty around Christmas time.
2.1k words
4.56
6.7k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers

The week before Christmas break was here, and exams were upon us. I'll be honest, I was barely keeping a C average with all the distractions that Rose and Maria were giving me. Maria found out about my interest in panties and was teasing me with Rose ever since.

On Monday they both were wearing skirts and they slipped off their panties at the school lunch table. They dropped them in my lap as they left for class. Then, on Tuesday, they both were wearing black thongs with white pants so I could see their thongs through their pants all day. Wednesday, right before class, they sent me a picture of the two of them in their lingerie; kissing each other in bed. Thursday, Maria was wearing two Victoria's Secret signature thongs. One was dark blue, and the other was red. Rose had on two G-strings from Victoria's Secret with a pink polka dotted waistband. The two of them had exposed 'whale tails' in class during an exam. Friday, was our last day before Christmas break. Maria and Rose both texted me saying they had a fun idea for that evening and that I would never forget it.

I couldn't get my mind off of what they had up their sleeves. Class finished, and we met back at their place. I walked into their apartment and the girls filled me in on what they had planned. To my dismay, they decided to send me on a mission. Maria found out that Sara, their next-door neighbor, had already left for winter break. Kass, her roommate, usually went out at night. Somehow, they found out that the door is typically unlocked. All I had to do was wait for Kass to leave, then slip in to grab some panties for Maria and Rose to wear. I was excited about the end result of the plan but was scared shitless to risk getting caught. We hung out watching TV until we heard Kass slam the door shut. We peaked out the window to observe Kass leaving.

The girls pushed me into the hall way and hinted for me to get going. I looked around and didn't see anyone in the area. So, I walked over to the door and turned the handle to find it unlocked; like the girls mentioned it would be. I slowly walked around inside trying to make sure I stayed quiet incase there was still someone else inside that I wasn't aware of. I made my way into the bedroom and went to the first dresser. My heart was beating a million beats per minute. I went for the top drawer and sure enough "score," I whispered. There was a whole drawer full of panties. I saw lace thongs, Victoria's Secret PINK cotton panties, handfuls of G-strings all tangled together, along with lots of other materials and styles all mixed together. There had to be 70-80 pairs!

I picked a few and shoved them into my pocket. I closed the drawer and checked the other dresser to find the other girl's panty drawer. I opened it up, and it was like I opened an organized panty drawer from a lingerie store. Each style, fabric, and color was organized. I saw a good amount of bikini style, boy shorts, and a few thongs. I peaked around and noticed in the way back was a rabbit vibrator. I took it out and turned around to see Kass staring at me. My eyes got big and I dropped the vibrator on the ground.

I started stuttering "Kass! Uh... what's new? How are you?"

"I'm doing ok but I'm a little shocked to see you here. Did you walk in the wrong room by mistake?" She asked looking quite perturbed.

"Um, something like that." I replied nervously.

Kass all of a sudden showed a smirk on her face "so whatcha looking at?" she asked, as she looked at the vibrator on the ground.

"I, I, I was just curious." I said.

Kass walked over and bent her knees to pick up the vibrator and then stared straight at my crotch and asked, "so, did you enjoy what you saw?"

I stared blankly at the floor, lost for words. She looked at me and smiled. All of a sudden Rose and Maria walked in with their hands over their mouths.

I could tell they were laughing as Maria commented: "So what do ya say Kass? Should we punish him for sneaking around?"

I stared back and forth at each face trying to gage what in the world was going on!

Then it clicked and I replied "Wait a sec, this was on purpose wasn't it?!?!"

They all burst out laughing.

Rose came over to me and let me off of the hook. "Kass noticed a few of our revealing displays to you this week and asked us about it. We gave in and told your little secret about your interest in panties and how we've been having so much fun with you. That's when Kass came up with the idea to have you peek around. Now that we have you here we were wondering if you wanted to have a little fun?!"

Rose and Maria both started undoing my belt and then reached in my pocket for what I had in mind for them to try. Rose pulled out a bundle of G-strings and Maria pulled out a bundle of lace thongs. "Oh my!" As they marveled at the selection

"Kass, you've got quite the selection!" Maria said.

They laid me down on the bed, and pulled off my pants which revealed a new thong I got that had a mesh front pouch.

"Woah!" Kass blurted out as she stared at my hard package. "Wasn't expecting that type of underwear!"

Rose started rubbing my cock through my underwear as Maria took off her clothes. She started putting on layer on top of layer of Kass's lace thongs. She got on top of me reverse cowgirl style and started grinding on me while showing off her ass. Rose took a moment to strip down and started putting on several G-strings. By the time she was done she probably had a dozen strings wrapped around her waist. She looked so hot as she equally spread each string above each other so I could see them all. She took the rest of Kass' panties from her drawer and dropped them on my chest. She took out my cock and started rubbing me with different pairs. Rose looked over at Kass in the corner of the room just starring at us. She seemed nervous and a bit uncomfortable. Rose walked over and took her hand to bring her toward the bed. She was just starring at my hard cock. She played shy, and didn't know what to do.

Rose asked "have you ever touched a guys cock before?"

Kass looked at Rose and me and quietly said that she hadn't. I was pretty surprised because she looked great. She had long, straight, red hair, a great body, and beautiful hazel eyes. Rose placed Kass' hand right on my shaft.

"Woah, that's hard" as she smiled.

I think Kass was in shock that this was really happening because Rose had to hint "so are you going to stroke him or what?"

She snapped out of her frozen like state and started rubbing my cock up and down. I could see her begin to relax a little and enjoy rubbing her hand up and down my shaft, as I cheered her on with my moans of pleasure. Rose started making out with me as Maria continued grinding on my hips and teasing her clit with her hand. After French kissing Rose for awhile, I started to notice Maria's moans were getting heavier. Rose eventually got up and started sucking on Maria's breasts. I hinted to Kass to start sucking Maria's other breast and she shockingly agreed right away with an exciting smile. I was left to enjoy the view as the girls went to town on Maria's breasts. Kass still had her clothes on so I started to unbutton her jeans. She helped pull down her pants to reveal an orange, cotton thong and a tattoo on her left butt cheek. She took off her shirt to show off her black lace push-up bra and another tattoo on her shoulder blade. Both girls were still kissing Maria's breasts and neck so I slid all of Maria's thongs she was wearing to the side and slid 2 fingers into her pussy from behind. She started riding my fingers like they were my cock. She started to moan even more as my fingers penetrated her wet pussy. Within seconds, my fingers were drenched with her juices and she continued to pound away. Kass picked up the rabbit vibrator, she handed it to me to insert into her. I put it inside her and turned the vibrator way up. Maria launched into repeated screams of pleasure. Rose and Kass were moaning along with her to encourage her to orgasm. I loved hearing them and I could tell they were all making each other more excited with each cry of excitement they made. The vibrator was going in and out of Maria's pussy so fast that within a matter of minutes she couldn't take it any longer and started to shake with an intense orgasm.

Rose looked back at me and commented as she came crawling back "now where were we?"

All the girls had a naughty grin looking at me. "Maybe we should give him a show." Rose wrapped a few more panties around my cock and then all the girls got up and started to dance and grind each other. Kass was really getting into it as she started kissing Rose's shoulder and neck. They were all showing off their sexy bodies. Rose saw a pair of panties she knew I would like and grabbed them from the bed. She slipped them on Kass over her thong. It was a gray cotton Victoria's Secret bikini style panty with a pink signature waistband. She made sure to pull her orange thong higher than the pair she just put on her. She brought Kass over to me and had her sit on top of me reverse cowgirl style. Maria picked up a pair of silk panties, sandwiched my cock between Kass' panty ass and her silk wrapped panty hand and started rubbing up and down. Kass asked Rose to come by her, as soon as she did Kass put her hand on Roses neck and brought her lips to hers and started making out. The view was so intense I started to see precum on Kass's panties from my cock. Maria grabbed handfuls of panties and kept dumping them all over me.

"Do you like this?" She inquired as I moaned in pleasure.

Kass whispered in Rose's ear and sent her to the small walk-in closet. Before I knew it Rose came out in a full mesh black one piece outfit. She decided to wear a black thong under neither that looked as sexy as hell. Maria took off all her lace thongs she was wearing and slipped into the silk panty she was using to rub my cock. Kass got up and let Rose sit where she was, but Rose faced me to show off her mesh covered breasts. She put her pussy right against my shaft and started grinding me. Kass and Maria came on both sides of me with their asses facing toward me and each had a hand on my cock. I started rubbing both of their pussies with each of my hands as I enjoyed the view. Rose's breasts were bouncing up and down and the girls squirmed as I rubbed them. They rubbed me over and over again. My cock was making more precum that Maria took advantage of and sucked my cock as Kass kept rubbing my shaft.

I could feel my orgasm coming so I yelled, "fuck! I'm getting close!"

In an instant, Kass took my cock from Maria and started to suck me really deep. Her mouth sent me over the top and I shot cum right down her throat. I trembled with pleasure as I stared at my cock pumping cum into Kass' mouth. She moaned in delight. Both girls were pleasantly surprised to see Kass go from standing in the corner to having her swallowing my cum.

She commented "I've always wanted to taste cum."

I asked her if she was more interested in girls than guys and she remarked "yeah, that's why I've never seen a guys cock in person."

The other girls looked excited to have another play mate. We spent the rest of the night talking about our experiences and fantasies. Let's just say Kass is probably on Santa's "naughty list".

Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers