Adventures with Uncle Randy Ch. 02

Story Info
Uncle Randy has been avoiding Michael since "the incident".
2.5k words
4.52
27.3k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
osukink
osukink
171 Followers

I was pretty sure Uncle Randy was avoiding me.

Since we had had our first night together, I didn't seem able to get him alone. He would spend a lot of time in his room, sleeping earlier than before. He also started looking for a job again. It was very frustrating to me. The more time passed, the more I wanted him. I would remember how black his pupils were when he looked at me, the way his cock had jerked against my throat as he splashed him cum inside me, and I would jerk myself until I couldn't cum anymore. And I knew he remembered it too.

Sometimes I would hear sounds from his room when I passed by, and I would instantly wonder whether or not he was touching himself, cumming while thinking of me. I felt robbed every time it happened. How dare he deny his lust for me? I needed him to submit to me, fully and completely. The need was overwhelming.

But I knew I would have a hard time of it. Uncle Randy would make absolutely any excuse in order to not be alone with me at this point. He ate his meals in his room, he spent his days out of the house looking for a job, and he locked his door when he went to bed at night.

The plan I eventually settled on was costly. I had to spend several weeks pulling double shifts at my shitty part time job, for one. By the time I had accumulated enough money, my classes had ended for the summer, which made things slightly easier.

April was Mom and Dad's anniversary in addition to being Dad's birth month. I knew that mom was itching to take a trip, and the double event was enough of an excuse to spend the money. Dad was set against it, partially because he didn't really like celebrating his birthday at all. That changed once I offered them a pair of plane tickets to San Francisco for a romantic weekend getaway. I waved off their protests, saying that they deserved it.

"Michael, you don't honestly think we can't see what you're doing, do you?" Dad looked at me sternly.

"What is that?" I asked innocently.

"Your father thinks you're going to throw a party." Mom rolled her eyes. She and I had always been close, and she was definitely the "cool" parent.

"So..." Dad started.

"Sooooo?" I said hopefully.

"We're going to ask your uncle to keep an eye on things around here while we are gone. Just to make sure you aren't getting yourself into trouble."

I made my face a mask of disappointment, while inside my stomach was leaping around. I felt giddy and nervous with the infinite possibilities that lay right before my eyes.

Mom and Dad went on their vacation the very next weekend. They didn't tell Uncle Randy until a few days before the trip. He only silently nodded his head, looking pale. Maybe he knew what I had in store. Or at least, he thought he did.

The further along my plan got, the more fun I was having. Sure, I had to spend a bunch of cash to get my parents out of the house, but the return was just too good to be true. Four entire days to seduce my uncle, completely without restraint.

The day my parents left, Uncle Randy didn't speak to me at all. We ate dinner in silence that night, tension weighing heavily between us. I didn't even taste my food, darting glances at Uncle Randy the entire time. Immediately after he was finished he went to his room, and I heard and audible click as he locked the door behind him. I giggled to myself. He thought a door could help him deny what he wanted.

I waited. I waited for what felt like forever. I knew that I needed an opportune time to get Uncle Randy in just the right way. He would reject any advances I did outright, so I needed to be clever. And so, I waited.

At 2 a.m. I sort of fell asleep. I had been downstairs watching t.v. for hours, trying to pass the time. I jerked awake, and I realized that I had succeeded in wasting another hour. It was time. The butterflies in my stomach reached a new height and became a swarm. They seemed to buzz, I seemed to buzz, as I got up, softly ascending the stairs. I passed Uncle Randy's door, listening for sounds. Nothing. He had gotten up at 6 a.m. this morning, after all. Besides, he had the door locked, something that I quickly confirmed.

What he didn't know was that I knew my father, and I knew where he kept the spare keys to the house. On that key ring was the key that would unlock Uncle Randy's door, and give me access. I passed Uncle Randy's room, quiet as a mouse as I entered my parents bedroom. Treading across the room, I opened the bottom drawer of my father's dresser. In the top right corner was a lock box. Inside was Dad's emergency fund, some important papers, and the key ring. I grabbed them and put the rest back.

As I approached Uncle Randy's door, I listened intently to any sound that may come from the room I was about to break into. I heard nothing, so I shakily entered the key into the lock. I turned it slowly, narrowly avoiding the sharp click at the end of the turn.

I opened the door very, very slowly. Now, I could hear the sounds of my uncle sleeping in his bed. The dim light of his t.v., blue from the video game input, was cast throughout the room. My uncle was laying in his bed, nude except his underwear. It made sense. It had been getting warm at night recently, and Dad refused to turn on the conditioner this early in the year, and Mom was a huge environmentalist. That is, until summer really arrived and brought its near hundred degree weather with it.

I approached slowly, having to adjust my eyes to the low light in the room. When I was standing next to my uncle's bed, I stopped and took off my clothes. I dropped my underwear, my cock already fully erect and standing out from my body. I eyed his bulge hungrily. I could see a faded patch in his boxers, slightly darker than the rest. He had already cum once tonight. Lust boiled in my gut as I thought about it.

Slowly, oh so slowly, I reached out my hand. I dipped my fingers under his waistband, feeling the elastic stretch as I pulled it down. I felt his coarse pubic hair brush my fingers as I pulled them down down down past his cock. It lay there between his legs, soft and gorgeous. I quickly checked that he was still asleep before I leaned forward. I ran my nose along the length of him, letting my hot breath fan out over his cock. I flattened my tongue and covered his cock as I ran it from root to tip. That got me a reaction. Uncle Randy's cock began fattening beneath my silky tongue as I worked him gently.

He was almost fully hard when I suddenly felt hands on my hair, ripping my head upwards. Uncle Randy looked at me with bleary, sleep filled eyes. He looked panicked and turned on.

"Michael! We can't. I'm your uncle." He said in a quiet whisper, almost as if we were still at risk of being discovered.

"Relax. Mom and Dad aren't here." I leaned forward, breathing on his ear. "Let me make you feel good, Uncle Randy." As I said that, I palmed at his cock, still hard beneath me, and he groaned. I kissed down his neck, his protests becoming less forceful as he slowly let his lust take over. He accidentally jerked into my hand and growled.

"I'll take that as an 'Okay'." I chucked. Then I pushed him onto his bed. He tried raising his torso back up but I held him down. Then, I swung my leg over his chest. He was face to face with my cock. He gasped slightly, and I took my shot. Holding the base of my cock, I put half of it in his mouth, to immediate effect.

First, Uncle Randy gagged as I moaned loudly. I felt his silky tongue jerking against the underside of my cock and it felt amazing. I looked at him through my spread thighs.

"Fuck yeah, Uncle Randy. Suck my fucking cock. You feel so good."

He was getting more used to my cock now, and I even felt suction from him. I jerked him as I fucked into his mouth a little, and felt him groan around me.

"Fuckkk yes, suck me Randy. You want me to suck your cock? You want your nephew to suck your fucking cock?" I heard a garbled moan come from him, and I took that as a cue to swallow him whole. He jerked around me and I slipped deeper, into his throat. He really began working my dick as I sucked him. After several minutes I pulled out completely, followed by a strangled gasp from him. I pulled off of his cock and looked back.

"You want it? Huh?" I needed him to submit to me. Completely.

Luckily, he wasn't going to disappoint. He whined desperately, thrusting his cock against my face.

"F-fuck, yes. Okay. Yes, yes, yes." His mouth was open, his eyes glassy. I slammed back in, my eyes nearly rolling back in my head as I fucked deep into my uncles throat, completely without restraint. Finally, finally, finally, I had him.

I pulled off and got out of the bed, standing before him in all my glory.

"Stand up." He looked hesitant, but he obeyed. I immediately dropped to my knees and took his underwear with me. He stepped out, completely naked and rock hard and at my command.

"Follow me." I turned and walked out of his room, into the light of the hall. Seeing each other naked in the light was a new experience, somehow made things more real. I wanted that. He followed me downstairs, as I passed through several rooms. I stopped in the kitchen, where I turned around and rest against a counter.

"Suck my cock, Uncle Randy." He looked a little nervous, being out in such an open part of the house. Almost as if he still somehow expected someone to walk in on us. But he dropped to his knees and took my cock in his mouth. I thrusted harshly almost immediately, gagging him before pulling him off and forcing him back down again. His eyes were glassy as they looked up to me.

"Never lock your door again. From now on, you're available to me any time. We are going to fuck and fuck and fuck some more. We are going to fuck until your balls are empty any time I want. I'll take your throat, I'll even take your ass. Any. Time. I. Want. Understand?"

He looked up at me, gone to the world. He nodded stupidly, not stopping his sucking for a moment.

"Fucking good. Now stand up." Pulling my cock out of his mouth, I yanked him to his feet. It was easy to back him against the counter, despite the fact that he was actually taller and more bulky than I was. I turned him around and bent his spine. He moaned weakly as his face was pressed against the tile, guessing what I was after.

Kneeling, I spread my uncle's hairy asscheeks apart, getting my first glimpse at his pretty pink hole. I was going to mark my territory, and I growled as I leaned forward and licked a broad stripe right across the hole. Randy whimpered above me, his home quivering against my tongue as I flicked it back and forth. I pressed myself fully inside, moaning against him as he let out a sharp whimper and ground back against my face. Once I got that response I started tongue fucking him.

"Oh-oh fuck. FUCK." He yelled as he threw his ass back on my tongue, shamelessly fucking himself at this point.

Saliva was dripping down my face as I drilled my uncle's core with my tongue. I was savage, stabbing at his deepest parts as far as I could go. Then I pulled out.

"No no no no. No." He kept pushing his ass back, desperate for more.

I stood up, sliding my cock along his ass, and he froze. I leaned up to his ear.

"Don't worry. You'll get what you really want."

I felt him shiver as I pushed him fully over and put my leg between his thighs, spreading them. I spit harshly into my hand and jerked myself slightly. I was so close that it almost pushed me over the edge. I held on by an inch. I put my cock at his entrance.

"Gonna get fucked by your own nephew. What a dirty fucking slut." I said, loudly, before I plunged into him. His walls caved against the pressure of my cock as I invaded him. Once I was fully pressed inside, I held myself there. Then I began to fuck my uncle.

"God look at you. What would Aunt Chrissy say?" My entire body felt like a live wire. Every time I plunged into him, I felt a shock throughout my body. His ass clamped down around me, wet and hot, as I said these filthy things to him.

Loud pants were being pushed out of his body as I fucked into him. He scrambled to get a hold on the counter as I plunged into him, my balls slamming into his ass repeatedly. I grabbed his neck and pulled it back, licking hotly all the way to his ear. He whined again.

"f-fuck me" he whispered.

"What was that?"

"FUCK ME." He screamed, finally. I felt his entire body spasm, and I could hear the wet sounds of his cum splashing onto the sides of the counter. I let him go, and he dropped onto the counter, splayed out and twitching.

But I thrust again. And again. Little pants escaped him as he tried to catch his breath, ass in the air as I kept slamming into him. I grabbed his head and pulled him up again.

"Look." I told him. He did. He looked at the window, and in the reflection he could see himself, getting fucked by his nephew. His hole spasmed around me and pushed me over the edge. I saw his mouth drop open just as my vision whited out. I bit his shoulder harshly as my cum pumped into him, sloshing up his insides as my hips moved weakly.

I pulled out shakily, and sat down in one of the kitchen chairs. But Uncle Randy stood there, looking at himself in the mirror, my cum dripping down his thighs, for a long time afterward.