Adventures with Zoe Ch. 01

Story Info
Taking some risks with a new girlfriend.
1k words
4.24
22.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BushRider
BushRider
12 Followers

A good few years ago now I was seeing a girl, Zoe. We were about the same age, around nineteen or twenty, but she was a lot more worldly wise that I, and was quite...let's say adventurous...when it came to places in which to share some intimate coupling. The bed, sofa, kitchen table were all very good, but she had an itch that could be only scratched by doing it in more public areas. Not in public, while being watched by others, but in places where there were other people around, with maybe just a small chance of being discovered.

I first found out about this whilst we were taking a journey on a local bus one day. We hadn't been seeing each other for long, and were sitting on the back seat kissing and messing around. There were maybe half a dozen other people on the bus, with one guy sitting in the seat just in front of us.

During our frolicking I gently cupped one of Zoe's boobs, fully expecting her to be a little shocked and to slap my hand away, but on the contrary, she made no move except to look me in the eye for a couple of seconds before moving in to kiss me deeply on the lips, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Naturally I increased the pressure on her breast and found her nipple through her thin cotton top (she wasn't a particularly well endowed girl, but had beautiful small pert tits, so no bra was impeding my groping) as her breathing became heavier. Her hand moved down to feel my burgeoning hard on swelling in my jeans, at which stage I became a little nervous and, continuing our passionate kissing, cast a look through one eye down the bus.

The other passengers were absorbed in their own little worlds, reading the paper, staring out of the window etc. so I emboldened myself to go a little further. She was wearing one of those ankle length cotton "hippie" dresses, so I began to gather up the material until I was able to glide a hand up the inside of her smooth thighs. She parted her legs as my hand went higher until my fingertips were brushing against her panties, feeling the dampness of her excitement as I began stroking her pussy through the thin material. In the meantime she had slipped her fingers down the waist band of my jeans and was stroking the head of my now rock hard cock with her fingertips.

Zoe broke off from our kiss, and I thought that we had gone too far, but she moved her mouth close to my ear and whispered, "I'm so turned on, I want your cock in me now..."

Well I was speechless for a couple of seconds, in fact just long enough for her to manoeuvre herself so she was sitting on my lap, and after a few more seconds of fumbling she had unbuttoned my jeans and I felt my throbbing erection pressing against the naked flesh of her thigh. I glanced down the bus again but no one was aware of what we were up to, and even if they did face our way there was enough skirt material covering what we were really up to not to arouse suspicion.

She reached under her skirt, and I realised when I felt the head of my cock pressing against her pussy lips that she had moved her panties aside. With a wriggle of her hips and a little guidance from my left hand I felt myself slide into her, my full length easily filling her as she was so wet. She let out a soft whimper, and I cast a nervous glance down the bus again as it came to a halt to let a couple of passengers off. All seemed clear, when a man, in his mid forties I suppose, climbed the steps, paid his fare and made his way down the bus. We sat stock still as he approached and, nodding politely to me, sat down at the opposite end of the back seat.

Of course to him it merely appeared that a girl was sitting on her boyfriend's knee, exchanging kisses and whispering sweet nothings. Little did he know that the girls was massaging the boys throbbing cock with her pussy muscles, while the sweet nothings she was whispering in his ear were along the lines of "I love feeling your cock inside me like this, do you think anyone can tell we're fucking?"

Before long we had passed our stop, although of course due to our position we would have been incapable of leaving the bus.

We were hardly moving but the vibrations of the bus and the bumpy road meant that I was soon feeling the unmistakable sensations off my approaching orgasm. At this point Zoe turned to me, looked me in the eye and mouthed, without any sound, "I'm coming". We held our gaze as her eyes clouded over, her eyelids half closed and her pussy contracting around my cock.

Well that was it for me, and with my cock spasming and throbbing I erupted, feeling spurt after spurt of my seed erupting into her.

We sat for a couple of minutes, both of us trembling a little, not quite believing what we had done, when the bus came to a stop again. As the guy across from us stood he gave a friendly nod as the bus driver shouted "Everybody off! End of the line!" Did he suspect what we were up to? I didn't think so, and he certainly gave no sign that he had seen us fucking just a few feet away from him, but it was an incredible turn on.

My softening prick slipped out of Zoe's pussy and we rearranged ourselves before getting off the bus, the driver a little impatient that we were taking our time, but again, none the wiser.

We had missed our stop by miles and had a good walk home, with Zoe's thighs sticky with my leaking seed, but we agreed it was worth every step, and vowed to try doing it in other public places in the future.

Which of course we did. With a passion.

BushRider
BushRider
12 Followers