Adventurous Little Katie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

Katie's keen for the job so she can show her mum and Uncle Zach she's not a layabout and she's up to the plate on this one.

"Oh sure, it sounds quite easy just pretending I'm someone else," she chortles with a ready nod of her head.

"What kind of clients do I have to talk to?"

"Oh they come from all walks of life, we even have a retired judge, several school teachers, a policeman, a clergyman, a doctor, a dentist, several photographers, a couple of high profile lawyers, my own accountant, a few chefs, a range of tradesmen and even a veterinarian and others I can't think of just now. They all have something in common Katie, they get bored at some stage and enjoy good quality female company of a kind they miss, or never had. Of course everything that's allowed in the true sense."

"Oh I wouldn't be doing anything wrong anyway," Katie jests. "But I can't see any problem just talking to them about their situation and seeing if I can motivate them even if it comes down to having to give them a kiss on the cheek or even just show a bit of leg if that makes them happy."

"Ah, yes of course Katie that's the general idea. Now how do you get on with older men because our clients range from 35 to mid-60s?"

"Oh that's no problem I've always had a thing about older men and it's why I get on so well with my Uncle Zach and he's 32 years older and seems twice the size of me. He picks me up like a rag doll and can swing me around anyway he wants me I'm so easy."

Lana smiles and can see it in her mind. Naïve as she is Katie never was one to make things sound the way she intended. She means the way he picked her up and swirled her around like a fast merry-go-round in the living room or the yard. Looking at her, Lana's thinking of something altogether different and in a different room to the living room.

"Katie we provide a working brief to you based on the client's situation and once you get there you work out how you do whatever you do but we insist that the customer is always right. You'll have to sign our model release to show we've exposed you to everything and that you're comfortable with working with us."

"I'm sure some of our dedicated schoolgirl fetish clients for a start will like you; gosh they might even love you..."

Katie says she can't wait. "It seems pretty easy just having to sit there with someone and look like I'm the age I'm not that they think I am because I'm not supposed to be that age until I get older."

Lara smiles and shakes her head; she can't help but warm to this newbie.

"Well Katie it's all about make believe, if you give them value there's every likelihood they'll invite you back or even give you a fat bonus which some of our more wealthy clients do."

"How much do you pay me anyway?"

"I never thought you'd ask. The standard fee our 18 only models earn is $300 an hour for a four-hour booking, but if you take on the premium assignments you can do much better; these are our reserve list of A+ clientele; people of high importance and influence on the community. They are the ones we like to give what they ask for because of their standing in society. This is where I think you can shine. We charge them much more and you will be paid much more. How does $500 an hour sound for four hours a time making one assignment pay $2000?"

"Oh my god, are you serious? It sounds unreal that's all, but what if they won't pay for someone as inexperienced and little as me?

"They will, they will, I know their habits so well, some of our best customers, even a particular man -- a clergyman - can be somewhat deviant given the opportunity.

"Deviant, what does that mean?" Katie asks.

"Oh, ahh, well it basically means someone who differs in something that's not the same as what most other people might think or do," Lana explains, completely bamboozling Katie who brightens.

"You mean like if someone is a gambler he could be a deviant because other people are not like him?"

(You know why Katie was bottom of her class.)

"Err, ah, yes I suppose you could say that," Lana responds.

"Sound cool," says Katie. "So when can I start?"

"Tomorrow. First I've got to put together a model profile of you and send it to all the premium status clients we have to see who wants you first...I mean who could be interested. I'll get you to come in here three hours ahead of your first appointment so Angelo can give you the total body suntanned look that lasts two months at a time. It makes our models look even healthier and classier."

Katie is miffed. "I can't believe all this is happening so quickly."

She leaves the premises impatient to tell dear Uncle Zach about finally landing a job -- not just a job but a plum job!

Half an hour later Lana's emailed a client alert to her A-list group to find out who's going to be first to employ Katie's suggested talents. It reads: "Introducing our new fantasy model discovery: Little Katie. She's an angelic-faced 18yr-old gorgeously sexy looking 4ft.7in. pocket-sized princess. She's blessed with seductively cute big pointy puffy areolas capping her tiny tits, a totally suntanned body, a sweet teen type high set cheeky bum and firm thighs to make you sigh. Katie's a dream come true. Innocence has never been so legally sexy." signed Lana with booking details.

Within half an hour of Katie's promo going direct to her clients' computers the replies start coming back begging to be the first to book her. Katie's hardly had a chance to get home let alone tell her uncle the good news that she's landed a job before Lana contacts her to say she's attracted lots of interest and it appears her job will be secured as long as she gives it her all.

NEXT: You'd be surprised who of all people wants most to get to meet little Katie.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers