Adversity

Story Info
A rough beginning makes for a good end.
2.1k words
4.26
29.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers

I knew things weren't going to be easy. I had been trying to date Faye Carlton for three years. She consistently turned me down until the night of my eighteenth birthday party. She showed up way late for the party and caught me in the backyard with Susan Merriman. We were only kissing, but from the way that Faye acted you would have thought she nailed us naked in the bedroom.

"Hi Faye," I muttered lamely.

"Well, Kevin, I see you're occupied."

"It's not like you think! I thought you were telling me to buzz off again. You were so late, I had no idea you would show up. Give me a break! Have some punch and a slice of cake and I'll be right with you."

"Boy am I glad I found out about you!" Sue grumbled. "I was gonna give you some tonight, but it looks like you have other plans. Here, have some punch!" She doubled up her fist and hit me in the eye. Then she stormed out.

I found Faye inside. She didn't look happy.

"Welcome to my party, honey," I said nursing my fast swelling eye.

"Don't 'honey' me you Lothario. I was finally gonna give in and maybe give you some tonight, but no! I find you in the arms of that Merriman slut. Here, have some punch!" She doubled up her fist and slugged me in my other eye. Then she stormed out.

Well, happy fucking birthday to me! Three years of whining and wheedling down the drain! I had nothing to show for it but two black eyes. Damn! Life sucks!

I sat in the corner and sipped some punch. I wished it was whiskey, you know, for medicinal purposes.

The next morning found me slogging to school through two foot snow drifts. It seems the bus had broken down, but being in Montana, they would not shut down unless there were ten foot drifts. By the time I got to school I was frozen stiff. I watched enviously as Sue arrived in her four wheel drive Chevy. Then Faye arrived in her Hummer.

I tried to approach Sue but she just gave me a withering look and said, "Buzz off chump or I'll sweeten that eye up for you!" She stalked off to class.

Maybe I would have better luck with Faye. As I approached her she pointed and laughed, "Those shiners really look good on you. How would you like a split lip to compliment them?" She stalked off to class.

I knew that my budding relationship with both girls was in the toilet. As I attended my classes, I hunted for replacements. In biology class I sat next to a girl named Rachael Hoffman. She was no raving beauty, but I was getting desperate. After all, a young man needs a steady squeeze to assist him with cooking and 'other' things.

"Hi, Rachael," I intoned as she sat down.

"Don't even start!" she said. "Anyone who gets beat up by two girls isn't going to be man enough for me!"

That pretty much indicated the way things would go until graduation. I couldn't even get a prom date. Rats!

I was headed for the University of Montana, Missoula after graduation on a full scholarship. As I drove out of town in my rust bucket, I flipped the whole town off. I'll never be back anyway, I thought, grinning to myself.

Things weren't much better at the U. I had a hard time studying and trying to track down a willing coed. Finally, in desperation one night, half drunk and bleary eyed, my buddies drove us all the way to Wallace, Idaho where several whorehouses did business.

I stumbled through the door and sat on the entry sofa. The madam stood in front of me. "You got the cash, sonny?"

I proffered fifty bucks and she called out, "Sheila, we got a hot one!"

Sheila came from behind some curtains and led me down a hallway. We stepped inside her 'service' room. "Take your clothes off sweetie," she said.

I stripped them off and started to sit on the bed.

"Come over here, I want to look you over."

She took a good long look at my hard cock. She produced an eye dropper full of a blue liquid, grabbed my dick and filled it with the stuff.

"What the hell was that?" I mumbled.

"Well, sugar, that's to keep any nasty little bugs from getting into me and fucking up my money maker." With that she took off her clothes and lay down on the bed, legs open and waiting.

"I don't have any bugs! I'm a god damned virgin!" I blurted.

"Oh goody, I haven't popped a cherry in almost two weeks. Get between my legs and put your lil' ol' pecker right in here!"

So I knelt between her legs and put my lil' ol' pecker right in there. It was more wonderful than I ever thought it would be! I knew right then that if a forty year old bleach blonde hooker could feel this good; a coed would drive me out of my mind. I resolved to renew my efforts to get one. I poked and pumped and prodded while she massaged my nuts. She gave them a couple of yanks, and I was suddenly squirting into her.

By the tome Sheila was finished with me I was almost sober. I slept all the way back to Missoula. Luckily the next day was Saturday so at least I didn't have to endure classes along with my hangover. I stayed in the dorm and suffered all weekend.

Monday evening as I undressed for my nightly shower, I noticed some green spots in my shorts. Naturally, being a man, I ignored them. The next day I noticed a burning sensation in my dick when I took a piss. There were a lot more green spots now. By Thursday I would scream while urinating. My shorts were almost covered in the green shit. I went to the school nurse. She took one look and said, "Where'd you get the clap?"

Sheila flashed immediately into my fevered brain. "In an Idaho whorehouse," I moaned. "Is my dick gonna fall off?"

"No, I'll just give you a penicillin shot and you'll be fine in a couple of days. Don't drink. Come back Monday for a checkup."

She gave me the shot, none to gently, I might add. As I left the clinic I would have sworn I heard laughter.

Recovering from the dose of clap gave me time to concentrate on my studies. Later in life, I would say a word of thanks to Sheila for realigning my priorities.

Monday the nurse looked at my cock and said, "You're good to go. Try to stay away from sluts." She was giggling when I left.

My brush with venereal disease caused me to study a lot harder and I didn't spend much time chasing coeds. Of course there were times at weekend parties when I was sorely tempted by the flash of a thigh or the revealing cleavage of one of these lovelies, but for the most part I avoided them. Occasionally I would get drunk and fall prey to one of them but for the most part I regarded them as pretty little booby traps loaded with pain and misery.

I graduated at the top of my class and accepted a post graduate scholarship to Washington State University at Pullman. Now, four years down the road from my frightening experience with Sheila, I started to come out of my shell. The girls in southeastern Washington were well built and very pretty. I shifted my major to agricultural management. I liked my new major a lot better than the MBA I had been studying for even though it would cost me another year in school.

As the University conferred my Master's degree on me, they also offered me a scholarship to the PhD program, which I gratefully accepted. During my second year of study, I met another PhD student. Her name, oddly, was Sheila Bates. I started dating her and immediately the old warning bells rang in the back of my mind.

But one night as we parked beneath the Palouse country skies and watched the Snake River roll by, I leaned into hr and kissed her. She responded immediately and soon our clothes were off. I crawled into the back seat with her. We were feeling each other up and kissing, getting ready.

"I haven't had much practice," I told her, "so please feel free to tell me what you want."

"I haven't had any practice," she replied, "so I guess we'll have to help each other."

I was amazing that two people very close to achieving PhD status knew so little about sex.

"You could start by sucking my titties," she suggested.

I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and felt it achieve diamond hardness in a matter of seconds. While I amused myself with her breasts she had a grip on my cock and was jacking it.

"You're driving me crazy," I managed to croak in between slurps.

She just moaned a little and said, "Let's do it. I can't wait any more."

She settled onto her back and I crawled in between her creamy white thighs. My cock was at her entrance.

"Are you sure honey?" I asked.

"Do it! I am so ready!" she panted.

I felt her cherry pop almost immediately and she whimpered a little.

"If it hurts you, I can stop," I offered.

"Don't you dare stop. I've waited all my life for this."

I kissed her with a lot of tongue and slid into paradise. She didn't even remotely resemble the Sheila of my disaster. She was sweet and tight. Her pussy was very slick and that made it really easy to make love to her. She was thrusting into me as I was thrusting into her. She suddenly screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, oh God I'm cumming."

I felt that already tight pussy squeeze my cock hard. That triggered my own orgasm and I squirted my entire contents into her anxious love tunnel.

"Did you cum in me?" she asked.

"Yes honey. I'm sorry; I had no control there at the moment of truth. I just lost it."

"That's okay. I wanted you to do it."


"Why?"

"I have a plan," she replied. "Can we do it again? I really loved it, especially the part where you came in me. It feels so warm and kind of squishy."

"Plan? What plan?"

"Well, it involves you and me and our future."

"You and me? Our future?"

"You know, for a PhD student, you're kind of slow. Think about what we're doing. Think about how much both of us are enjoying it. What, professor, would you guess the plan is?"

"It sounds like you've opened a frontal assault on my bachelorhood."

"See? You're not as dense as I thought. You figured it out the first time. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it."

"As a matter of fact, I have. My suspicions were confirmed when you let me squirt you full of semen. You hope you're pregnant, don't you?"

"Yes," she giggled, "do you mind?"

"I think it's a great idea! Oh, look! My dick is hard again. Whatever shall we do with it?"

"Stick it right in here, lover boy. I'm gonna manufacture a nice fat baby for us!"

Sheila and I were married two weeks later in Pullman, Washington. It was a damned good thing we didn't wait because she got pregnant on our first try. We settled into a small house to await the arrival of our PhDs and our baby.

After I received my doctorate degree, I accepted a position as the manager of a cattle operation in Ellensburg, Washington. Sheila was a technical writer and worked at home from her computer. It allowed her to give our growing family the love of a full time mother and she still raked in some pretty good bucks.

I was making good money too, and in five years, we were able to buy a large cattle ranch in eastern Washington. We needed the large farm house to keep our four children and two dogs in. Sheila was producing kids almost every time I touched her.

Now, our ranch has grown to a size I never would have dreamed of. We stopped at seven kids. I had the big V because I didn't want to risk surgery for my Sheila. I love that woman with all my heart.

As I look back over my years of adversity and try to think about what got me here, I realize that it was probably my encounter with the germ spreading Sheila in the Idaho whorehouse that switched me from a potential playboy to a serious student. A little adversity never hurt anyone.

bassbelly
bassbelly
770 Followers