Advising 101

Story Info
Co-ed finds advising session VERY enjoyable.
2k words
3.84
23.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 20 years since I had set foot in a college classroom and I was terrified.

I'm not an unattractive older woman in my 40s, maybe a little on the overweight side, but cute with red hair and huge boobs. I was dreading my first day. Going to a community college is something people make fun of, but I was taking it very seriously.

With my backpack on and school supplies in check, I headed up several flights of stairs to get to my classroom. My first class was a marketing class, which meant lots of good looking hot young guys.

After the time for class to begin passed by without a professor, a really hot guy stands up and introduces himself as our professor. Damn he was hot with salt and pepper hair and the sexiest smile and eyes, I was practically drooling over myself and very hot by the time class was halfway over, just from the thought of that sexy mouth and what it could do to me.

While the class introductions were being made, I noticed this other really hot guy looking at my face, ah hell, who am I kidding, his eyes went straight to the boobs and stayed there for a considerable amount of time. The mere thought of the two of them tag-teaming me just about blew my mind.

I nearly escaped class when it was over and made it home in time to grab my favorite bullet and relive the memory of those two. Damn it was going to be a long semester if I didn't get some real relief.

About a week later, the professor told me he needed to see me after class in his office. I guess he had noticed something in my glassy eyes as I would glance from him to the really hot guy in my class while practically squirming in my seat, because he needed to be seen after class as well, much to my very pleasant surprise.

When I got to his office, the two were in there whispering and they stopped when I walked in. I had worn a top that wasn't too revealing normally but my tits had swelled up just seeing the two of them together and the look of lust on their faces when they saw them mirrored mine completely.

After asking me to close the door, my professor told me that he knew I wanted him and he was pretty sure I wanted the other guy too. He said I looked like I was very hot and needed some cooling off, then said it would be a long semester if this continued to go on and needed to be resolved immediately.

Not being able to think with my brain because all the blood was concentrated in my clit, I misunderstood, thinking he meant the words literally.

Standing up to walk out, the younger guy grabbed my arm and spun me around. He proceeded to pull me tight in those strong arms of his and pulled my tongue into his mouth with his while he started to paw at my boobs, obviously skilled in the kissing department, boob fondling not so much.

Between hot kisses, he apologized and whispered in my ear that he was a virgin and had asked our professor for advice on how to please a woman. I guess he had figured the prof was a pretty laid back guy, so he could confide in him.

After apparently having a discussion, they picked me as a target, obviously seeing in my face that I was ready, willing, and able to help him with his higher education quest.

Seeing the young stud pawing at my breasts and rising to an unspoken challenge, my prof got up out of his chair and walked around and told the student to watch and learn. As the young guy kept fucking my mouth with his, the professor walked behind me and started to fondle my breasts, my nipples getting bigger by the second to the point of being uncomfortable.

Before I knew it, I was trapped between two very hot, virile men who both had sizable erections judging by what I was feeling. I had never been so turned on in my life!

At the urging of my prof, I stepped back long enough for them both to take my shirt off while the prof popped the clasp of my bra. He told the student to lean against the desk and have me stand between his legs so he could take my nipples in his mouth while circling the tip with his tongue, then lightly sucking on them.

After a few minutes of trying to stifle my moans while being serviced by the young stud, I was turned around and his tongue was soon replaced by that of the prof who demonstrated how it should be properly done, then they did a side by side lesson. I had to lean back against his desk, I was so horny and starting to get weak in the knees.

After a nice little lecture and lab session, my prof reached down and unbuttoned, then unzipped, my jeans. Pulling them down, he was surprised to learn I didn't have any underwear on. What they didn't know was I had had to take them off after class because they were soaked at the prospect of spending just a few minutes alone with the prof and were in the bottom of my backpack.

Pushing me back on the desk, the prof told the student to follow his lead. Starting at my ankles, master and servant started kissing me there, slowly working their way up. When they got to my knees, they started kissing and licking as they went until slowly they got near my pulsating pussy, then had to start kissing on the tops of my legs to avoid hitting heads, yet caressing the inside of my thighs with light touches.

At this point, the prof pulled back and instructed the student on exactly how to go about eating my pussy and rock-hard clit. It wouldn't have mattered exactly who ate it or who even touched it, just the two of them looking longingly at my pussy had me soaked again, I just needed something to relieve my aching need before I exploded.

He told him to pull back my clit hood and start by licking, then sucking, then lightly biting my clit, then repeat the process over and over again. Trying to stifle the moaning noises that were coming from my mouth lips while concentrating on the other set was very hard to do.

I could feel myself building up to a huge orgasm but I didn't want to scare the poor guy. I asked him to stop and he seemed confused, but the prof stepped up again and told him to put his fingers in my pussy and start to move his fingers in and out. This guy had the long graceful fingers of a pianist and they were amazing, they went so deep into my soaked pussy. Meanwhile, the prof took over tending to my poor swollen clit.

With a knowledge that only comes with experience, he sucked on it until I came so hard I surprised him, as well as the young stud who could feel my orgasm against his fingers in my pussy. They kept working in tandem until I had another orgasm, then yet another one.

When I had gotten to the point that I was just exhausted from coming so hard so many times, it was my turn to return the favors. I told them both to drop their pants. The prof had on briefs while the young one had on boxers and they both filled them out quite well. In fact, just looking at their hard-ons through the fabric of their underwear, the student had a huge cock that was already straining against the material and had a tell-tale drop of precum staining the front. The professor, on the other hand, was a little more restrained but I could still tell he was good sized.

Kneeling before them, I pulled both of their cocks out of the hole in the front of their underwear and I was a little overwhelmed for a second. The student's dick was very long and thick, I couldn't wait to get it in my mouth, then I remembered there was another one waiting for me. The professor was almost as long but thinner and looking quite tasty as well.

My hard decision was trying to decide which rock-hard cock to put in my mouth first. Unable to make the decision, I pulled both guys closer until the tips of their cocks touched. Opening my mouth, I stuck my tongue out and swirled it around first one cock and then the other. They tasted as good as they looked which was pretty fucking amazing I must say.

I continued to move my tongue around their bulging heads until I realized I was extremely horny again myself. Separating the two because I'm not a very good multitasker, I let the professor demonstrate what getting a really good blow job looked like. While I took his big cock into my mouth and deep throated him, the young stud knelt behind me.

I instinctively moved my ass back toward him and he reached under me and started to massage my aching clit, then moved to my pussy, then back again, while kissing my neck and my hair. With his other hand, I could hear him starting to pull on that beautiful cock of his. I moved my hand behind me in a motion for him to stop, then turned so he could still touch my aching pussy while I circled his huge cock in my hand.

I had one huge cock in my mouth, another in my hand and I was getting hand-fucked and trying hard not to come myself, for fear of biting the prof's dick, and not in a pleasant way.

When the prof got close, I made them switch spots. I couldn't wait to see what his experienced fingers could do to my once again dripping clit and pussy. I must say the rookie had done an amazing job taking care of them already.

The sound of a sharp intake of breath as I took the student's huge cock into my mouth was music to my ears. Being his first blow job, it didn't take very long but oh my God he was a sight to see when he came. He was sweating and couldn't catch his breath and grinning ear to ear.

Behind me, the prof was pulling at his own cock and came before I had a chance to attend to him again, but the way he was rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy at the same time was very hot and I came about the same time he did.

We were all exhausted, it was beautiful and I must say very educational. It was a very uneventful semester after that. Just knowing what was behind those pants was enough for me, we never had a repeat of the amazing advising session. I did, however, replay that wonderful day over and over and masturbate to it a lot, often squirming and being soaked at the thought of it, even before I could touch my pussy.

I still see the student from time to time. He recently told me his girlfriend really enjoyed how he ate her pussy and came to me for pointers on how to do it even better. Not being a very good oral speaker, I quickly obliged him with a very good, very long tutorial session, and I give him further classes from time to time, although he is a quick learner, and learned from a very skilled teacher to begin with.

As for the prof, well let's just say he has a very dedicated, very hard working TA. Who knew that teaching assistant and tits & ass were interchangeable.

I think I like being a college student after all. I highly recommend community college, it can be a very interesting experience.