Ӕgir's Captive Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That chuckle swept more of her beneath his powerful waves once more, "But I have not had the pleasure of sharing it...of tasting you." He rose above her once more, that dark intensity bore through her, "Your permission, Kirsty. Do I have your consent?"

"Make no mistake about this...I will hold your life in my hands," he explained. "My hands about your throat will tighten until you cannot breathe on your own. My mouth will cover yours and I will take into my body what little air remains in your lungs. They will burn from lack of oxygen. Your head will get light. Everything inside of you will cry out for you to fight me. But I won't allow it."

"I will not release you...unless you tap out...and only now as I learn your body, your limits will I allow that...the day will come when there will be no safe words, no limits between us, when you will trust me even for the air you breathe. You will relax into me. You will surrender all those fears to me. Why? Because you know that your life is more valuable to me than it is even to you. Because you want and need to give it to me as much as I want and need you to. Then and only then will I breathe my breath back into you. And it will be my breath. Our breaths will be one as much as our bodies or souls ever could be."

He smiled down at her, "Is that intense enough for you, my love? And most importantly, do you trust me enough to share that? Do you really want to 'kiss' me?" He sighed and brushed her hair softly, "I won't lie and pretend that I won't be disappointed if you say 'no.' I will be...devastated probably. But I won't go anywhere. I'll wrap you in my arms and hold you while you sleep."

"And tomorrow, I'll love you just as much as I do right now...as I did from probably that third email...remember the one where you told me...us...about how empty you felt when Raj left, not because you loved him so much but because you had wasted so many years with a man you had not and could not ever really love. Because I know you can and will come to me one day...that you will love and trust me one day. And I can wait for that. I don't want anything less from you ever. Do you hear me?"

She nodded her head slowly as his words sank into her mind, into her heart, into her body that wanted his so damned badly. More than she had ever wanted anything. She nodded and met his gaze, "Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, what, Kirsty? Yes, you heard me? Or yes, you want me to kiss you?" He lowered his head until their lips were almost meeting once more. His eyes seemed to search her face. She remembered his words about their breath mingling and becoming one. Wasn't it already? In that fraction of a centimeter between them? What was that tiny distance anyway? Was it even real? Weren't they already one in it?

She stared at those lips...so close...so far. "What if I want more than just a kiss, Bjorn?"

She heard his quick intake of breath. She felt as if he already was sucking the very oxygen and life from her body as he arched closer against hers, as his hard cock rubbed slowly against her. She opened her thighs as he sunk even closer.

One of his hand laced through her hair, tugged hard until her eyes left those lips she craved, until they once more were lost in his depths. His other hand went about her throat, but it only rested there lightly. "Are you willing to give as much as you get? Are you willing to open more than just those sexy legs? Are you willing to let me deeper into your mind and heart than my cock can ever get into that sweet pussy it is dying to feel wrapped around it?"

"Do you understand what I'm asking? Maybe you aren't as in love with me right now as I am with you. I can understand that. But are you willing to open your heart enough to that possibility?"

He breathed deeply, "Practically speaking, do I have your word that when we land tomorrow...the next day...you will not run? That you will give this...us...a fair chance? Because trust me as badly as my cock wants inside of you right now those are my terms. And I won't negotiate."

He held perfectly still. She could feel the intensity in his body arc back and forth between them like electricity...like lightening off of Thor's hammer. He waited as he had said he would...patiently for her answer.

12