Aeilwyn's Mischievous Adventure

Story Info
Aeilwyn the Elf embarks on a lustful adventure with a human.
941 words
3.27
15.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aeilwyn X Aragorn

It started out like any other quest...but then again..is any quest the same?


I shifted a little to the right, unsure of what to do.

"Is this okay?" I questioned shakily, scared of a negative reply.

"I...I've never.." an index finger pressed gently against my lips to dispel any trace of doubt I may have had.

"You are doing fine, Aeilwyn, actually, let's speed up a bit," the man next to me half-smiled and nodded his head in approval.

I smiled back, anxiously awaiting his instructions.

As we began to move faster, I started feeling a sense of freedom I've never felt before...I felt... "Whoa!" I pulled back on the Blood-bay's reigns to bring him to a halt before we were thrown into the lake by the lack of road ahead of us.

"Very nice, Aeilwyn, you are indeed a fast learner...but then again, you have me as an instructor," Aragorn laughed heartily at his joke and motioned me to step down from my mount. I did as he wanted, but did so clumsily, as I almost fell into the water myself. As chance would have it, Aragorn's reflexes were enough to keep us both from falling in.

We set up camp near Lake Evendim, still needing to travel North for a day to reach Forochel. The campfire began to flicker furiously as the wind picked up speed. Aragorn had said it was going to rain something awful tonight, but I payed no mind...in all honesty, I had been looking forward to this night for a while. The air became dense, and all of a sudden my wyrm-silk white gown was soaked. Aragorn hastily patted down the fire in such a manner that it would still produce warmth for the night, despite being rained out. As he finished dousing the fire, he looked up at me and blushed a deep shade of red. I followed his eyes to my chest and blushed deeply as well, for I did not realize my breasts were showing through the gown, having been soaked. I was not sure how to react so I froze in place out of embarrassment until Aragorn grabbed a blanket and tossed it over me and led me to the cave where we were seeking shelter for the night.

"Aeilwyn," Aragorn started, "I don't say this to many people, and fewer people I have only just met, but you look stunning this night..."

I stifled an awkward laugh as I felt my entire body grow warm with sheer embarrassment.

"Th-thank you, Aragorn" I couldn't think of anything else to say.

I didn't think I looked appealing at all this night, as my hair was soaked and probably a mess, and my entire being was still soaked, as well as my clothes that clung to my breasts and ...well, quite honestly, I considered myself a complete wreck. I thought of this for a brief moment before deciding I should put on something that wouldn't allow me to become sickly with a cold.

I folded my arms crosswise over my gown and lifted the silken material up over my head, when all of a sudden I felt warmth wash over me. Startled, I glanced over my shoulder to find Aragorn behind me with his hands just above my breasts. I was taken for a moment, and inhaled slowly and deeply as I grabbed his hands and cautiously placed them on my being. As he touched my body I exhaled shakily and bit my lower lip. He breathed slowly into my ear and groped my right breast, massaging it softly as I reached toward the back of his head and pulled gently on his long black hair. He began to kiss my neck and I could not help myself but to turn around to look him in the eyes-which were hard and wanting at this moment-and I pushed him to the fir blanket on the ground, climbing on top of him as he scratched down my back. A moan escaped my mouth and I worked to tear off his clothes. He was breathing heavily and aided me in haste. I made my way down his naval and scratched gently down his sides as I did so. He stopped me before I could get to his area and began to finger me until the only thing I could think of was how much I wanted him. We were both breathing heavily as he climbed on me and placed himself inside of my being. "Ohhhh..." I managed to moan in between gasps. He looked at me with fire in his eyes-burning through my whole being. I bit my lip once more as he proceeded to slide in and out of me. "Aragorn...Ohhh...Mmmm..." I couldn't help but moan. We quickened our pace and he breathed heavily into my skin. It was unlike anything I've ever felt before...the warmth of his skin on mine, the feeling of depravity and lust..the sheer wanting. I began to discern myself from these thoughts as he scratched down my back and bit my neck once more. I could only think of how much pleasure he was bringing to me. We both began to sweat and pant furiously as he pulled himself out of me and shoved his throbbing shaft into my mouth, moaning and pushing gently on my head to go further down. I sucked on it until he came, and proceeded to swallow until he was finished.

Panting and sweating, we looked at each other- slightly ashamed of what we had done. He bowed his head in shame, as did I, and we passed out in exhaustion.