Aengus and Swan: 60 Minute Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katthrynn
Katthrynn
131 Followers

His thoughts broke off suddenly as the first lips in twenty years slid around his cock. Had he even been married the last time he'd gotten a blow job? He couldn't remember. Not that he was thinking about that for more than an instant. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open as his entire being was focused on the feeling of lips and tongue sliding around his cock.

Swan was an expert cock sucker. A gold medal winner at the very least. He felt her tongue licking the base while the tip was buried in the back of her throat where it swallowed and swallowed and swallowed around his cock. His hands gripped the back of her head and pressed her deeper before he could stop himself. There was no pulling back, dirty looks or reprisals. Swan just chuckled deep in the back of her throat. The vibration of her laughter against his cock tip made his cry out in ecstasy. He exploded and shot loads of cum down her throat. .

He sank to the floor in exhaustion and shame. 'Oh God' he thought in horror. 'What am I? Sixteen? That I come in five seconds. Now everything's ruined.'

With dread he opened his eyes. To his amazement, Swan was rocked back on her heels licking her lips. "Well, that was tasty. Now we can relax and take our time."

"Swan," he began gently. "I'm old man. I might not be able to do anything else. I'm kind of a one bullet man."

She shrugged her bare shoulders. "So? There's lots to in bed besides that. Besides maybe you'll surprise yourself." She stood up. "Come on. There's a bed in here."

Swan turned on the bedside lamp and turned off the overhead light. They both laid on the bed together. It had the worn comfortable feeling of the bed you sleep on in grandma's guestroom. They cuddled together. Swan's head on his shoulder. Eric couldn't keep his hands still. They kept moving over her firm body. His eyes gazed down on her silver hair. One of her arms was tucked between them. The other was wrapped around his abdomen. Her soft breath tickled his chest hair softly.

"Your body is so perfect." he whispered. "I can't believe how good it feels."

"Oh thank you, Eric." she breathed.

He thought about what he could to for her. He wanted to do something for her, to love her as she had loved him. To give her a gift as beautiful. "I want to eat you out." He whispered.

"Oh yes, I would like that." She rolled gracefully on to her back. Eric slid down her body. Her legs opened for him. He lay down between her legs, rested his hands on either thigh and reverently kissed her pussy. "Mmmmmmm." Swan sighed in pleasure.

His tongue shot out and licked up the length of her taking her in in one long lick. He tongue slipped between her labia and flickered into her pussy. Then he licked upward and licked rapidly at her clitoris. It might have been a long time, but Eric still knew how to eat pussy. Her gasps, moans and sighs encouraged his growing confidence. He pushed her thighs wider and feasted on her dripping sex.

"Oh oh oh yes. Ah, ah ah," her voiced choked out words. "Ga..ga...Great. Oh Eric. That feels so great! Please, please. Keep going. Keep going."

Eric kept feasting and pressed his thick, long callused finger into her pussy. It gripped down. He pushed another in beside it.

"Oh YES! Finger me. Keep fingering me. OH FUCK! Yes! Finger fuck me. Hard. Harder! Oh Eric, please harder."

Eager to please didn't begin to describes Eric's haste to comply. Resting on the elbow of the arm wrapped around her ass and pulling her slightly toward him. His other hand thrusting into her pussy. His body leaning forward so he could keep licking her clit. Harder and faster he fingered her. He felt her body begin to shake in his arm. Her words gave way to one loud long cry of joy. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! She convulsed with an explosive orgasm and her pussy gushed around his hand soaking the blanket below her.

Eric held her and watch her beautiful face and body peak and crest in orgasmic agony. He saw the sudden flush fade from her skin, her face soften into languid pleasure, every muscle rigid relaxed so fast they seemed to melt. Who was this nymph in his bed. To his utter astonishment, he was rock hard again. Harder than he'd been in ages. He rolled on top of her. By now he knew she wouldn't mind any dominant aggressive moves. He pinned her down.

She looked up at him in glad amazement and spread her legs wide. Transfused with a joy he'd never felt before he thrust his cock into her open pussy and nearly crowed with triumph. 'Oh God, Yes!' He thought. He was once again fucking gorgeous 25 year old girl. Something he'd been positive he was never going to do again in this life. Oh God, she felt great! Her soft, tight, velvety smooth, hot, firm vagina was squeezing his dick like a vice. Mindlessly he began to thrust deep and hard into Swan's pussy.

"Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, Eric. Fuck me deep. Give it to me, Eric. Give me all of it."she begged.

She begged and he gave it to her. He gave her all the pent up passion, strangled love, bitten back anger and frustrated desire of a seven year dry spell. He gave it and she took it. Welcomed it into her body and transformed it. He was driving deeper and deeper into her. Her "Yes! Yes! Yes!" egging him on. His arms wrapped around her; his weight on his elbows. Her arms locked around his chest. Harder and harder they fucked. He felt a tidal wave building behind him. Larger and larger it grew. It was coming. He could feel it. Any second now it was going to come rushing through him. He tried to hold bit back. To make it last. To make sure she came first. It was building, building stronger and stronger. He couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm CUMMING!" Swan shouted a split second before Eric's orgasm came exploding out of him rocketing like a deluge 7 years of denied sexuality into her womb. Eric felt almost like his whole existence had flooded out of him and the rushed back in. He collapsed onto Swan. They both lay there, their labored breaths mingling. After a moment, she twitched her hips in a hint and he rolled off of her. She quickly cuddled up against him and they lay there breathing silently for several minutes.

"Oh my God, thank you." Eric said.

"Thank me?" Swan laughed in astonishment. "You were incredible. Are all broke down old men, as good as you?"

"I don't know. I haven't fucked any broke men." Eric laughed wearily.

Swan cuddled closer. "Neither have I."

He smiled at the compliment. He kissed the top of her hair. He could feel exhaustion taking hold of him. That was almost as embarrassingly stereotypical as cumming as fast as he did before. But he realized that embarrassing or not he was going to be asleep in a matter of minutes.

"Swam, I can't stay awake any more. I'm sorry. I know..." his voice trailed off as he heard her soft snore. He smiled as peace and sleep settled over him at the same town.

~~~~~~~~~

Despite his late night, Eric woke up before the sun. As sleep slowly fell away from him he became aware of how fucking inedible he felt. Something deep inside him had been released. Something so long suppressed he hadn't even known it was there. But it's absence showed him the huge lump of stress and rage and grief that had been slowly killing him for years. It was gone. And he felt so right, so incredible, so absolved that the languid exhausted pleasure of his physical body was almost an afterthought. Almost. 'Oh God,' he thought. 'I haven't felt this is so goddamn long!' The wonderful feeling of satisfaction and joy that a body feels the morning after a night of great fucking.

"Oh God, I feel great." as he murmured the words aloud, he realized he was alone. He opened his eyes and saw no trace of Swan. On the beside table she had left a note written on garden themed stationary.

Dear Eric, I have to be moving on.

Ask Tracey out. You have a lot to give a woman.

I'll remember you with love, always.

Swan

~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later, Eric tossed his backpack into his truck and went back to the room for the final check of closets, drawers and under the bed that all smart travelers do. Besides checking for forgotten items he was also hoping to find some trace of Swan. Some missed piece that would give him a clue to finding her again or that she ever existed at all. He didn't find anything. That didn't surprise him. Well, he had the note. That prove she existed, that she had really been there. She hadn't been a fantasy. 'Just a fantasy.' his mind corrected him. She had certainly been a fantasy come to life whatever else she had been.

He left the key on the table for the maid to get. He climbed into the truck, started it and pulled away. As he pulled back onto the road, he was singing:

Look a here girls I'm telling you now
They call me "Lovin' Dan"
I rock 'em, roll 'em all night long
I'm a sixty-minute man

SWAN APPEARED IN THE DOORWAY OF THE ROOM WEARING A SOFT, SEE THROUGH, GAUZY NIGHTIE AND WATCHED ERIC'S TRUCK DRIVE OFF. BEHIND HER A DEEP, GOLDEN VOICE ASKED, "WHY'D YOU LEAVE THE NOTE?"

SHE TURNED AND LOOKED AT THAT NAKED MAN IN THE BED. "BECAUSE HE'D WORRY. HE'S THAT KIND OF GUY. HE'D WORRY THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME OR THAT I WAS SOME KIND OF BAIT AND SOME COP OR THUG WOULD CATCH UP TO HIM. THIS WAY, HE'LL JUST REMEMBER ME AND SMILE."

THE MAN SMILED AT HER. "IF IT WERE ME, I WOULDN'T JUST SMILE."

SWAN'S EYES TRAVELED FROM HER BOYFRIEND'S HALO OF GOLDEN HAIR DOWN HIS CHISELED FACE, LINGERED FOR A MOMENT ON THE GOLD CHAIN AT HIS NECK, DOWN HIS WELL DEFINED PECTORALS, OVER HIS HARD ABS TO HIS PROUD, RIGID PHALLUS. "SO I SEE."

HE SMILED AT HER. "YOU'VE GOT THE ROOM UNTIL ELEVEN."

"INDEED I DO." SHE WALKED TO THE BED, DROPPING HER NIGHTY ON THE FLOOR. SHE CLIMBED ON TO THE BED AND LAY ONE LEG ACROSS HIS. HER ALABASTER SKIN GLEAMED NEXT TO HIS CELTIC FAIRNESS. SHE RAISED HER BODY UP AND SETTLED DOWN ON HIM, HIS COCK SLIDING INTO HER SLICK PUSSY.

"AHHAH." THE BOTH SIGHED IN UNISON. SLOWLY, SHE BEGAN TO GRIND AGAINST HIM. THE EARLY MORNING SUN POURED IN THROUGH THE OPEN DOOR AND SEEMED TO FILL THE ROOM. THEY GLOWED WITH IT'S BLINDING GLORY. WHEN THE SUN WAS FULLY OVER THE HORIZON THE OPENED DOOR OF THE HOTEL ROOM LOOKED IN AN EMPTY ROOM.

Katthrynn
Katthrynn
131 Followers
12