Aeriella and Satyrs

Story Info
Aeriella has sex with dozen satyrs to collect their seed.
2.6k words
4.1
16.8k
12

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently Lady Laerinia received a gift from a genie named Beetoozzo, the bounty was his seed, but it was the way it got transported that was truly interesting. Genie had sex with Lady Laerinia's apprentice - an elf named Aeriella, he had ejaculated inside of her pussy and sealed it. Through the night the semen was magically adopted by the elf's body and was located in her breasts, which grew two sizes. When Aeriella returned to her mistress she got milked by magical leeches; the process was pleasurable, but time consuming. The apprentice spent half of a day on all fours in a piece of furniture constructed specifically for that purpose, with the leeches sucking on her nipples and transferring the seed to dedicated containers. The furniture was comfortable and nipple stimulation had caused her several orgasms, but still the elf preferred more traditional ways to get sexual pleasure.

Yet the valuable gift made Lady Laerinia do some research, the drow found out that genie's seed was not the only one that could be adopted by an elven body that way; satyrs could also do that. They did not ejaculate nearly as much as the genie though, but they needed significantly shorter time to reach an orgasm and reproduced their seed a lot quicker. Sorceress calculated that in order to obtain the same volume of semen it would take twelve satyrs if each of them ejaculated three times. Considering the speed with which they orgasmed and regenerated, one day should be enough for the gathering and another for milking. Of course Lady Laerinia would not do it herself, that was what the apprentices were for.

The Mistress explained the whole plan to Aeriella, so that the elf could prepare protective spells and adjust the furniture. The sorceress on her part tried to gather a dozen satyrs.

Everything was prepared just a few days later, a dozen of young and healthy fawns had arrived. They all had a good night sleep at the court and were required to take a thorough bath before approaching Aeriella. They were not a dirty species, but hygiene was always important for the elf, especially of the intimate parts.

The apprentice laid down comfortably on her piece of furniture, her legs were spread wide to allow easy access for the satyrs, her feet were secured, so it did not require any effort on her part to maintain that position. She had cast all the necessary spells, few unnecessary as well, just in case since she was going to have a lot of sex.

In this case it was beneficial that sexual excitement mounted up so quickly for Aeriella. All the preparations, her vulnerable pose, the sight of a dozen of equally excited males were enough for her to get moist. Not that she needed additional lubrication, her spells were more than enough.

First satyr needed just a few strokes of his penis to make it hard, the rest sat or laid on sofas surrounding the pair and enjoyed the spectacle that was about to come. Without much ado the fawn approached the elf and put his cock into her vagina, then he started to penetrate her. It would be a big overstatement to call it lovemaking, mating would be a more precise term. Yet for the satyr it was clearly enjoyable, his species was not overly picky when it came to sexual partners, female of any species would suffice and if it was a beautiful elf, that was even better. Aeriella did not mind having sex with males of other species as well, she preferred her lovemaking to be more sensuous and refined, but was able to find pleasure in this "mating"; soon she was moaning quietly.

Fawn held onto the apprentice's thighs for stability, this allowed him for hip movements that were both quick and deep. Fifteen minutes of monotonous penetration later the satyr ejaculated inside Aeriella's pussy. As predicted by Lady Laerinia, the seed did not ooze out, but gathered in the elf's body. Second satyr immediately replaced his fellow and repeated his actions; a few minutes later Aeriella's moans got louder. This fawn was the lucky one to give the elf an orgasm, as was her involuntary habit, she cried aloud and clenched her vaginal muscles; that was enough to make the satyr ejaculate. Once he emptied his testicles he did not wait for the elf to calm down, but simply left and a third one took his place. He started to penetrate the elf while she was still having her orgasm.

The first round went in such a fashion, satyrs came and went, each left his load inside the sorceress' pussy; during so they gave her four more orgasms. It took the dozen of the males about three hours, again as Lady Laerinia had foreseen; then the company had an hour-long break. Aeriella stretched her legs and drank some water with restorative potions. She spent most of that hour simply walking, it was advisable to have some motion, if she was going to spend the most of that day lying on her back.

Satyrs were as eager for the second round as they were in the beginning. The elf could not tell if they retained the same order, but it did not matter. The sex was as monotonous as before, variegated by an occasional orgasm. The main difference was that the apprentice's belly was beginning to grow visibly with each new load her pussy received. It was not unpleasant, but reminded her of what would happen on the next day. The milking was not bad, but she did not wait for it in anticipation.

Twelve loads and five orgasms later Aeriella's belly was significantly swollen, it was going to get even bigger during the third round. This time each satyr needed slightly more time to ejaculate, so it lasted half an hour longer, the break again lasted an hour. The elf cleaned herself a bit, drank another dose of potions and gave her long legs a little stroll, this time it was slightly harder because of mild fatigue and big belly. But all was going well and the apprentice was ready for round three, and so were the satyrs.

Just as Lady Laerinia precisely calculated, thirty six loads of satyr's semen had almost the same volume as one of the genie's, which made Aeriella's belly equally swollen. Despite numerous orgasms she was not as exhausted as after sex with Beetoozzo though, satyrs were plenty, but their penises had regular size which made them look almost tiny compared to the genie's monstrous cock. Now the elf had to get a full night's sleep, so that the seed could be magically processed into her breasts.

Next day was the milking day, everything was prepared as well - the leeches, the containers and of course the piece of furniture in which Aeriella was going to spend half of the day. Lady Laerinia helped her apprentice assume the position, attached the leeches to her nipples and set everything into motion; slow, wiggling motion. When the invertebrate were sucking the transformed seed the drow spoke:

"Did you enjoy the company of satyrs?"

"It wasn't all that bad."

"I could hear your cries even in my workshop."

"They gave me some pleasure, I admit. They may not be the most refined lovers, but in their case quantity replaces quality."

"It's good you enjoyed it. I ran some tests on a few samples of satyr's seed and the results were disappointing. The semen isn't as potent as I initially assumed. We'll need a much greater volume, to be able to make sensible use of it. "

"More? How much?"

"Two more days with the satyrs should suffice."

"Two more?"

"Yes. I spoke with them and they offered their seed for a very reasonable price. There's another piece of good news. I figured out a way to retrieve the seed from your breasts at the same time you are having sex. I should have it prepared for tomorrow. Today will be ordinary milking, but the next two days should seal the deal. Have fun, Aerie."

As Laerinia left, she patted her apprentice on the buttock. But she stopped after only two steps.

"You know what, Aerie. Your sweet bum stuck out like that reminded me of one thing. I created a new toy and since you're not doing anything with this part of your body, you could help me test it. I'll bring it right away."

With that the drow left. She was back a few moments later carrying something that looked like a simple peg, only it was jet black and amazingly smooth. Sorceress held in before the elf's eyes as she spoke:

"The toy is completed, but it still needs testing and maybe a few finishing touches. You're not wearing your shape-shifting ring, aren't you? That's good. They might not interact with each other well. My toy doesn't alter anything, but instead tries to adapt as well as possible to the body it's in. Your love hole needs rest, so we'll use it on your anus instead. It has its own internal lubrication, so don't worry about anything. Just enjoy it, but be attentive as well. I want you to report how the toy behaves afterwards."

By the time the drow finished talking, Aeriella was already moaning softly from the nipple stimulation. Soon after the peg entered her anus her moans became significantly louder.

An ordinary peg would simply fall out of a lubricated anus, this one did not. Its one end formed an hourglass shape to prevent that from happening, while the rest slowly expanded inwards. It crawled like a tentacle, probing and pulsating, it checked the limits of its surroundings and searched for the most sensitive spots. As it swelled the elf was grunting and moaning, occasionally giving a short cry, when the toy hit the right spot. Once "the peg" learned about Aeriella's anus it started its actual work, it was not only shrinking and growing in an irregular fashion, it was also twisting and vibrating. The elf never realized anal sex could be so pleasurable, she got her first orgasm within a matter of minutes. Lady Laerinia must have heard her cries this time as well. But the toy was tireless and so were the leeches.

After several intense orgasms Aeriella was exhausted, but also tremendously satisfied. It was when her Mistress came to visit her.

"I could hear my toy is well made. Am I right?"

"Oh yesss... It's... amazing."

"You'll tell me the details later. I'll take it for now. You still have two days with the satyrs ahead of you, so you need to stay in shape."

"Can I go now?"

"Not yet. I'm just taking the toy. The milking is far from done. It should take about six more hours. "

"Ohhhh..."

"Come on, Aerie! I see you're clearly enjoying it. I'm pretty sure, I'll hear some more cries today. Have fun!"

It was six hours, indeed. The elf's cries were not as loud though, the orgasms received from the nipple stimulation were not as intense, they were still very enjoyable though.

While Aeriella rested, Laerinia prepared the site for tomorrow. The sex would have to be done doggy style since the leeches only pumped downwards, the elf would have to be in a position that would allow easy access for the satyrs, as well as offer comfort in a longer span of time. When all was ready the sorceress was satisfied with her job, her apprentice should have a pleasurable and fruitful day.

The satyrs did not mind the change of position, they should have noticed if Aeriella was replaced by a goat. It was not clear if they would complain in such a case though. They penetrated the elf in a similar fashion as two days before, only this time she got an additional stimulation from the leeches on her nipples; the orgasms were plenty. But this time after twelve hours of sex, with two short breaks, her belly was as flat as it was in the morning and her breasts were still the same size. Thank gods for small favors.

It was advantageous that Aeriella was an elf and a sorceress, she needed all her skills and abilities to regain her strengths and composure for the next day. It looked exactly the same, the dozen satyrs penetrated her, three times each, and filled her pussy with magical seed. Her body transformed it and enchanted leeches drained it from her body. The apprentice climaxed numerous times and filled the court with cries of ecstasy.

When it was over, Lady Laerinia came to collect the containers full of transformed seed.

"Very well," she addressed the satyrs, "now that I have your semen, it's time for the payment. The price remains the same, I believe?"

The fawns nodded their agreement.

"That's good," now the drow spoke to Aeriella who was slowly returning to senses, "seeing how you enjoyed the last few days, I'm sure you'll be happy to pay the price, Aerie. The whole seed transition process requires the sex to be vaginal. But the satyrs turn out to be big supporters of oral and anal sex instead. We agreed that they could use your body as they please for two more days. They promised to let your love hole rest. I'm convinced you'll get a lot of pleasure from other ends though. Now, sleep well Aerie, I won't bother you in the two coming days, so have all the fun you want."

The elf just stared in disbelief. Two days of oral and anal sex with a dozen tireless satyrs? She liked sex a lot, but preferred some refinement. There was nothing she could do about it though, so all that was left was to follow her mistress' advice and have fun.

During the two days of almost constant sex, the satyrs have proven to be a lot more creative and sophisticated than Aeriella has feared. They could work their tongues and lips very well and used them along with their surprisingly delicate fingers to caress her whole body. The fawns took great care to give the elf as much pleasure as they were receiving themselves, they also knew a wide variety of positions for anal sex. The sorceress on her part offered herself to them completely and showed her best oral skills. Aeriella enjoyed the sex a lot more than she anticipated, so when the two days passed, she was almost sorry that the satyrs were leaving. Almost, because as satisfied as she felt she was also utterly exhausted, she would require a whole day of meditation, to get back to work, or better two days.

When the elf finally returned to full strength, Lady Laerinia called her to her workshop.

"Hello Aerie. Good to see you back. I got bad news though. It seems that I overcalculated on the numbers, but paid too little attention to the process itself. The whole idea with simultaneous sex and milking didn't seem to work properly. The seed isn't completely useless, but won't serve the purpose I anticipated. We'll have to repeat the whole operation."

"What?!"

"Don't be so excited yet. I'll have to rethink and recalculate the whole process thoroughly. I already did some preliminary work though. Since a dozen satyrs needed about twelve hours for three rounds of ejaculations, we should be able to fit sixteen of them into one day. The next day would be for milking only. It would take slightly longer, since there would be more seed, but there should still be some spare time left. And instead of three loads like that we should get six. That would leave me with a supple volume of ingredients. The satyrs would probably want to have you for a week as a payment, but that's only a bonus for you."

"!"

"Don't thank me yet. I still have to do all the preparations and organise sixteen satyrs for almost three weeks. Sometimes I think it's unfair that I have to do all the work and you get all the pleasure."