Aeriella and the Bandits

Story Info
The elf gets gangbanged by a group of highwaymen.
3.8k words
4.3
26.7k
22
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lands ruled by Laerinia and Aeriella were safe and the crime rate was minimal. The band of highwaymen that was scourging travelers and merchants as well as peasants must have came from neighbouring lands. They had been tempted by the abundance of crops and goods in these lands, they had also heard of the low number of guards patrolling the highways.

As soon as Aeriella had heard of the robberies she decided to show the bandits, why their lands were so rich and safe with the number of guards so low.

The reports said about thirty highwaymen, four drow warriors were most likely enough to deal with that many, but the sorceress wanted to avoid bloodshed; she devised a plan as soon as she had learnt about a fetish of the leader of the bunch. Supposedly he enjoyed making women swallow his semen, he would always pull out his penis from their vaginas, shove it into their mouths and ejaculate there. At least he had never made any bastards this way, but it was a weakness that could be exploited.

Aeriella planned to deal with the bandits on her own, she obviously was not going to fight them, but had a more sophisticated solution. First she needed to prepare a special spell, one that would solve the problem; it was not exactly something completely new, more like a modified version of spells that had already been in use. In addition to that the sorceress needed to cast several protective spells on herself, the necessary part of the plan was having sex with the bunch and that would most likely be rough. The elf needed to enhance her endurance, strength, focus and make sure that all her holes had proper lubrication for a prolonged period of time; among other threats abrasions were the main one.

The sorceress dressed in a short red dress, black sheer stockings and black boots on twelve centimeter block heels, underneath she had only a black thong. She knew that once she confronted the bandits the clothes would not remain on her for too long, that was an important factor since she could not carry any ingredients to her spells. The protective spells had to be cast earlier and the final spell needed to be craft so that the ingredients could be gathered from the surroundings.

The elf also had a back-up plan, after the occurrence with the female vampire that she had once tried to catch on her own, she took the precautions not to be caught off guard anymore. The four drow warriors would follow her and remain nearby the whole time, obviously they had to stay out of sight of the bunch's sentries, but once Aeriella began her work it should not be difficult. The drow knew the details of the main plan and understood that they needed to remain patient despite what they might see happening to the sorceress. They carried their weapons just in case, they also had a stretcher which should be useful if the operation ended successfully.

Vavan's tracking skills were more than enough to find the bunch, they were clearly feeling confident and did not even bother to set up any sentries. Aeriella managed to walk almost into the middle of their camp, before someone engaged her.

"What have we got here?" a man looked her up with lust in his eyes "you seem lost, big girl. But don't worry, we can show you the way."

More men gathered around her, some of them began to touch and grope her body. The elf estimated that there must have been more than thirty men in the camp, by her judgement the number was closer to fifty, but it was too late to back out.

"I want to talk with your chief" the sorceress exclaimed with confidence.

"Aren't we good enough for you?"

"You want to talk?" this voice was stronger and louder "I see better things to do with you than talking."

This must have been the chief, he was tall and muscular, and most likely gained his stature with physical strength and fighting skills as was common in such primitive bands.

"The lands you try to plunder are ruled by lady Laerinia, I come on her behalf. Leave and never return and we will be merciful towards you."

For a second the men seemed startled at her words, they would have never expected such confidence from a single woman, but soon their leader bursted out in laughter and the rest followed.

"Mercy?! Ha! You're funny, elf. You come here alone and tell us to leave? We'll show you what we think of your mercy."

He took out a knife, grabbed the top of her dress and with one sharp slash cut it in half. The dress fell to the ground and Aeriella was left only in her thong, stockings and boots. The chief took advantage of that by grabbing her exposed breasts and pulling her to himself that way, the sorceress knew better than to resist; she had to endure whatever they had in store for her and derive as much pleasure from it as possible.

The chief's touch was rough and possessive, he did not care at all about the elf's comfort. That did not last long though, the man soon pushed Aeriella to her knees.

"Suck my cock, elven bitch!"

Fifty men were watching the scene, the sorceress could hear their lewd comments and was surprised that they actually turned her on a little bit. She reached for the chief's pants and took out his penis.

The leader of the bunch was not only the biggest and strongest of the whole lot, he was apparently well endowed as well, although the elf was yet to see if any of his men could challenge him in that regard. The chieftain's semi-erect penis was thick and long, Aeriella took it into her mouth and began to suck it vigorously, she knew there was no time for subtleties.

"Look at this slut!" the leader said loudly for all to hear "she's so eager to suck a man's cock. Those elven faggots with their tiny clitties just can't fuck a woman right. You'll get real cocks, bitch. A lot of them!"

The last exclamation was followed by a loud cheer from the crowd.

The chief was satisfied with the pace of the sorceress' fellatio and allowed her to maintain it, but he eventually grabbed her hair and shoved his penis into her throat. Aeriella was only mildly surprised, she had expected that something like that would happen sooner or later. She relaxed her muscles and let the leader use her throat, he made only few quick shoves just to mark his dominance more than anything else. When he withdrew his penis he pushed the elf onto the ground.

"I've heard that elven bitches have tight assholes, I want to stretch one right now. Get on all fours, slut!"

The sorceress once more obeyed without hesitation.

"So eager! Like a true cock-hungry whore."

The chieftain got on his knees behind Aeriella and once again used his knife, this time to cut her thong; he tossed away the piece of fabric. The men spread the elf's buttocks and spit on her anus, that would not have helped much with the incoming penetration; fortunately the magical lubrication was in effect and would remain that way for many more hours.

The leader of the bunch pushed his penis into the sorceress' anus, he was not gentle, but not rough either; it was perfectly bearable and Aeriella even let out an involuntary moan.

"The bitch likes it already! Have some more elven slut!"

The comment was greeted with another cheer. The chief grabbed the elf's hips and began to pound her backdoor rapidly, it was unsophisticated and done with complete disregard for Aeriella's comfort, but was mildly pleasurable nevertheless. The sorceress had always enjoyed anal sex even when it was a bit rough, with proper preparation and attitude all kinds of sex could be enjoyable. She decided not to hold back any moans as well, they would make her look more convincing in her role.

The pounding continued, the leader reached his desired pace and clearly was not going to change anything. Occasionally he slapped the elf's buttocks, but that was all the diversity he had to offer; one does not become a chieftain because of his skills as a lover.

It took the leader less than ten minutes to reach an orgasm, as Aeriella had expected he pulled out his penis out of her anus and moved to her face. She opened up her mouth to welcome the inevitable, he shoved his penis past her lips and into her throat; as soon as he got deep, he shot his load. The chief held his penis in the elf's throat until the last drop had left his member, then he withdrew and slapped her face with the penis.

"You liked your reward, cumslut?"

The sorceress was still regaining her composure after holding her breath.

"I asked you a question, bitch?:" he slapped her again with his penis which was slowly getting flaccid. But it was clear that the leader wanted to humiliated her, not actually hurt her.

"Yes, I loved it."

"You want some more, slut?"

"Yes."

"You'll get it, but you have to beg for it first. Make it convincing."

It was primitive, but Aeriella had no choice, but to maintain her role.

"Please, fuck me more! Feed me your cum, I'm such a slut. I came here to get gangbanged by real men. I love being fucked by big cocks in all my holes and I love the taste of cum. I beg you. Fuck me real good!"

"How could we say 'no', when the lady slut asks so nicely, right boys?"

One more cheer rose from the crowd.

"Take her!"

And so the gangbang began...

There were fifty horny men and obviously all of them wanted to have a go with an elf. To maximize the efficiency three men would approach her at a time. The chieftain proved to have some creativity after all, when the first trio took their places he came up with a bowl.

"If you like cum so much we'll make sure you get a lot of it. If you want to cum in her mouth that's your choice, but if you fill any of her holes make sure that anything that flows out goes into this bowl."

Aeriella had not expected that, it might have looked gross, but would make the final spell even easier to cast and more powerful.

The first trio surrounded the sorceress, one of them laid on the ground, the elf mounted him and guided his penis into her vagina. The second one got behind her and shoved his member into her already warmed-up anus and the third one used her mouth. They clearly did not have to much experience with foursomes, so the gangbang was hectic and a common rhythm was hard to achieve and maintain; it went on nevertheless.

The bandits did not have a greater stamina than their leader, but they did not get the comfort of taking the elf solo, so the stimulation was not as intensive. The first one to climax was the man using Aeriella anus, after less than ten minutes he let out a low growl and shot his load inside of the sorceress. As he was withdrawing his penis the bandit on the ground also orgasmed and filled the elf's vagina with his semen. They both got away from her, but dutifully held the bowl between her legs, so that their seed could ooze out into it. The whole time Aeriella was giving a fellatio, she managed to make the man ejaculate before another duo approached to use her holes. The bandit just like his chieftain grabbed her head and pushed his penis deep into her throat, there his shot his load.

The next group was waiting impatiently for their turn, as soon as the sorceress was available they assumed their spots. The position would remain the same, the size of the penises of this trio was as average as the previous ones. They also had little experience in group sex, but sometimes quantity can make up for quality. Aeriella had had quite a few penises penetrating her holes by now and after merely five minutes of this foursome she reached an orgasm. Her cries were muffled by the penis in her mouth, but she did not stop sucking, more importantly she clenched her anal and vaginal muscles around the penises that were filling her holes. No man could withstand the force of Aeriella's orgasm and the bandits were not any different, the additional pressure was enough to push them over the edge and they shot their loads inside of the elf's body. Just like their predecessors they obediently held the bowl until their seed oozed out. The man that was being fellated did not seem like he was close to climaxing, so he remained at his post while a new duo approached the elf.

These two managed to surprise the sorceress, they assumed the same position, but instead of using both of her holes at once they both pushed their penises into her anus; and they both had significantly thicker members than their companions. The elf moaned audibly into the penis she was sucking.

"Yeah! This slut is really tight."

"Needs some proper stretching. You love to be stretched, don't you elven bitch?"

The man using Aeriella's mouth pulled his penis out, so that she could answer the question. She understood his intention and played the role:

"Yes! I love having your huge cocks in my tight holes."

"You'll be gaping when we're done with you, bitch!"

This duo must have had experience in gangbangs, since they found a common rhythm quickly and continued to use the elf's anus at a fast pace; they also had a significantly better stamina.

The man who was receiving a fellatio eventually reached his climax, he did not push his penis into sorceress' throat. Instead he withdrew it until only the head was beyond the elf's lips and shot his voluminous load into her mouth.

"Open up, whore! Show it to me before you swallow. But don't spill a single drop!"

Aeriella had to be careful since her mouth was almost full of semen, but managed to part her lips and not spill anything, that seemed to satisfy the man.

"Now swallow!"

She obeyed the command.

"What do you say after getting such a reward, bitch?"

"Thank you for the huge load of warm cum. I loved the taste, but I still want more."

"Ha ha! She is still thirsty. What a cumslut!"

He was immediately replaced with another man, so Aeriella's mouth would not get any rest.

The two men with thick penises eventually shot their loads into the elf's anus, but before they did they continued to stretch it for over twenty minutes. Their semen flew into the bowl and another duo approached Aeriella. They liked the idea of using one hole together, but they preferred the vagina.

"We don't want you to feel empty after such a good stretching. Here's something to keep you full."

With these words they shoved a large wooden peg into sorceress' anus, then they shoved their penises into her vagina and began to pound it.

The next duo moved the peg from the elf's anus into her vagina and gave her another double anal; they had penises even larger than two previous anal lovers. Ten minutes into the serious stretching Aeriella experienced an anal orgasm. The man who was currently using her mouth took out his penis, so they could hear her cries, the sorceress was a screamer and her genuine performance did not disappoint the bandits, her cries were high, loud and went on for a long time. When eventually the elf got quite she was rewarded with cheers and clapping.

Aeriella's anal orgasm made the men using her anus to climax as well, their semen was added to the pool that was gradually gathering in the bowl.

The hours passed, the men came and went in a seemingly endless queue, the positions were occasionally changed, but only few simple ones were used. Aeriella got the feeling that most of the bandits were fans of anal sex, double anal was the most popular combination and her anus was beginning to feel sore and stretched despite the protective spells. It did not mean that her vagina was being unattended, it had its fair share of penises as well, simply from the sheer numbers of men participating in the gangbang; most of them wanted to have more that one round as well. From those using the elf's mouth most preferred to shoot their load inside of in, not directly into her throat, they took additional pleasure from humiliating her and telling her to show off her "reward".

Aeriella experienced countless orgasms, often the fellatios were interrupted, because the men enjoyed hearing her ecstatic cries. To an extend the gangbang was pleasurable for the elf, but humiliating and exhausting as well.

When the morning lights arrived, the orgy was slowly coming to an end. A duo of men were spitroasting the sorceress using her mouth and anus, they eventually shot their loads. The man that had been fellated did not bother to make the elf present his load in her mouth, but simply walked away. His companion remembered to put the bowl beneath Aeriella's anus, so that his load would ooze into the container. Over a litre of semen had been gathered in it throughout the night.

The protective spells that the sorceress had cast many hours ago were beginning to fade, she would have to cast the final spell soon or might lose her strength and focus. It was not the end of sex though, the chieftain seemed to want to have another round.

"I began with fucking your ass, bitch, I want to end with your pussy. But your gaping hole just begs to be filled, so I have something that'll fit just right."

He brought with him a scabbard for a short sword and shoved it into the elf's anus, the sorceress groaned with discomfort.

"You love it, don't you, slut?"

"Yes. I love having my ass filled" she gave a half-hearted answer. It seemed to satisfy the leader.

The chieftain got Aeriella on her back and spread her legs wide, he pushed his penis into her vagina and for long monotonous twenty minutes he pounded her. The elf, exhausted as she was, was also amazed by his stamina, even now he could find the strength to make his shoves deep and hard.

The leader eventually reached an orgasm, but acted differently this time. Instead of putting his penis into her mouth to shoot there, he took the bowl and ejaculated into it. His load did not change the overall volume of the semen significantly, but he seemed to value the symbolism of the act.

But when he was pulling out his penis out of her vagina the sorceress let out a disappointed moan. She might have been exhausted, but the chieftain stopped just as she was nearing climax and she could not help, but regret it in that single moment.

"What is is, bitch? I finished too quickly? You still want more, slut?"

Despite the humiliation Aeriella shook her head in approval.

"This cock hungry bitch still wants more! We'll have so much fun fucking her in the coming weeks. But I can't disappoint her now" he added with a laugh.

The chieftain got another scabbard and shoved it into the sorceress' vagina, he penetrated her with it until she reached an orgasm; it was not as loud as her previous one, but still all the bandits heard it and make lewd comments.

"Now, slut, you'll get what you've been dreaming of the whole time" exclaimed the leader "your biggest reward of all times. Drink every single drop, whore, and thank us for it properly."

Aeriella planned to do exactly that. He then lifted her to her knees, she was too tired to sit up so she had no choice, but to sit on the ground and push both scabbards deeper into her ravaged holes.

The sorceress took the bowl from the chieftain and lifted it to her face. With a loud and clear voice she exclaimed:

"I am a horny bitch who loves being fucked in all holes by men with huge cocks. I love the taste of your cum. I want you to fuck me and fill me with your cum the whole time."

As she said the last word she put the bowl to her lips and began to drink, cheers, catcalls and clapping accompanied her as she did so. Drinking over a litre of semen is not an easy task and it takes time, especially when one is almost completely exhausted, Aeriella managed to succeed though. When she put the bowl away all the men went silent and motionless.

A curse is a primitive kind of magic, probably older than the sorcery itself. It requires something personal from the one that is supposed to be cursed, it can be an object that person uses often. The spell gets stronger if it is a part of the person's body, like hair or nails; but it is the strongest if blood is the ingredient, the only other substance that is as potent as blood is... semen. And Aeriella had just used a whole bowl of semen collected from all the bandits. The incantation had to be modified so that it would not sound suspicious, the elf decided that dirty talking should do the trick and she was right. Now she had fifty men that would obey her every command for the next twenty four hours.

12