Aeriella and The Pony Racing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serenity was dressed in a claret dress that managed to be glamorous and slutty at the same time. It was ankle long and entirely made of lace and stripes, the see through fabric was not the only way the Queen's skin was exposed. The sleeves were long, but nearly the entire back was open, the cleavage was extremely deep reaching the navel, the nipples of Serenity's large breasts were barely covered, but the lace over them was so thin that they could be seen through the material. There was a high slit in the front of the dress which reached nearly to the crotch, it was wide enough to exposed both legs almost entirely. Serenity was not wearing any lingerie whatsoever, her shoes were black open-toed strappy sandals and once again had six centimetre platforms, but the heels had grown to nineteen centimetres.

The other women also wore glamorous yet extremely revealing gowns. Aeriella was aware that she would fit among them perfectly in one of her party outfits, but there she was in a completely different role; the humiliation of her position only ignited her arousal further.

"Welcome Lady Aeriella" Serenity spoke in a quite clear voice, with no trace of mockery in it "we're glad to have you among us and we're sure that you'll enjoy this event as much as the rest of us."

The Queen took the leash from the servant and pulled on it just hard enough to cause discomfort, but not yet pain (just like during the presentation it was attached to the elf's nipples and vaginal lips); she lead the sorceress through the chamber so that the guests could admire the pony. Aeriella performed her best stride despite the mental pressure and excitement that her position caused; she was the perfect pony indeed. But she had never stopped being a sorceress either and her sixth sense told her that there was one more person observing her, someone hidden and not present among the guests. The realisation did not frighten her, she knew she was perfectly safe at the Queen's court, even if her stay would be rather humiliating.

The entire presentation was pretty simple, although the Queen did not let the elf's nipples and vaginal lips get any rest, she pulled on the leash often and hard enough to maintain the level of discomfort.

After a single lap around the room Serenity halted Aeriella in its middle, there she put a finger to her vagina and spoke loudly enough for all to hear:

"As I had expected our lovely mare had already gotten wet. You really like your position, don't you, noble pony?"

The Queen did not wait for the elf to give any form of non-verbal answer, after fondling her most tender parts she put her digit into the sorceress mouth where it got licked immediately.

"I take it as a yes. But as amusing as the fingering and licking might look, I actually get bored with it pretty quickly. That's why I have some other ideas for today. First one will break the unwritten rule that ponies don't speak. Kneel."

Having said that Serenity pulled her finger out of Aeriella's mouth, when the elf got on her knees she unfastened the O-ring. Holding the gag the Queen outstretched her hand and immediately a servant ran up to snatch it from her.

"Rise."

The elf obviously obeyed without hesitation, she stood up in a wide stance.

"My fingers need rest. Could someone take my place while I talk with our golden mare?"

Three people, two men and one woman, rose up and approached the elf, they took off the clamps, then began to massage the blood circulation back into Aeriella's tender parts. In the meantime the Queen sat down in an armchair, crossed her legs sexily and spoke in a soothing voice:

"Tell us, noble mare, how did you become a pony."

"Mostly by accident, in the beginning at least."

Then she laid out as coherent an explanation as she could devise which was not so easy, since she was not fully aware of all of her motives herself; yes, it began as a favour for a friend, but pretty soon turned into something more. The three pairs of hands caressing the elf's body and teasing her tender parts were seriously distracting so her answer was interrupted by occasional moans and gasps.

By the time the elf finished talking the caressing managed to bring her to the verge of an orgasm; the Queen noticed that and gestured for the three people to stop; this caused the elf to gasp in disappointment.

"I got a story to tell you as well," spoke Serenity, "although mine is a lot shorter. You might've noticed that there was an anonymous bidder who had challenged me and caused your purchase to be rather expensive, not that I regret a single penny. After the auction I made a deal with him, so that the both of us could enjoy your charms. From what he told me you two know each other, now it's time to renew the acquaintanceship."

As the Queen finished talking one more person entered the chamber, this was the voyeur whose gaze the sorceress had sensed earlier and yes, she did know him although they were not exactly friends. His name was Korydos and he was a centaur.

"Greetings, Lady Aeriella" he spoke in a low deep voice "I'm so glad to meet you in these circumstances. I would've never imagined that you'd make such a wonderful mare."

Behind Korydos three servants pushed a wooden construction on wheels, the elf could easily recognize its purpose - it was a breeding bench. She was glad she still had the ring of shapeshifting on, without it the whole process would be rather uncomfortable even with all the protective spells.

"Come closer, my lovely mare. Give me a welcoming kiss."

Aeriella hesitantly obeyed, Serenity was not intervening, so apparently that was her wish as well.

Unlike most of his race Korydos was a merchant, one wealthy enough to compete with the Queen in an auction. That meant he was not nearly as muscular as most centaurs who were warriors, but to an average humanoid he still seemed huge. Compared with even the best endowed men his penis was gigantic, although fifty-five centimetres in length and fourteen in diameter were mediocre among centaurs. But it were not such comparisons that occupied Aeriella's thoughts as she approached Korydos, it was the realisation that the enormous equine penis would soon be going into her!

With her hooves on the elf was about two metres tall, but the centaur still had to bow down his torso in order for them to kiss, his human part was quite handsome, so the aesthetics were not a barrier. As their lips met his arms wrapped around the elf's body, his tongue soon invaded her mouth, so Aeriella used her own to battle the intruder. This was never intended to be just a short welcoming kiss, it was fierce, passionate and lasted until both participants run out of breath. The elf did not feel any sympathy for this particular centaur, but she had to admit that the kiss was pleasurable; Korydos had large soft lips and apparently was a good kisser.

Their lips parted, but their faces remained close, keeping his voice low so that others could not hear them Korydos whispered:

"I remember that you're a sorceress. Do you remember the properties of a centaur's sperm?"

That was completely unexpected, but before Aeriella could ponder on that questions Korydos spoke aloud:

"I'm glad to see you too, my lovely mare. Now get beneath me and make me ready."

The elf knelt under the centaur and grabbed his flaccid penis with her hands. Of course a fellatio was not an option, but she could always make it erect by stroking and licking; that was exactly what she began to do, while at the same time thinking about the question. She found the answer in her head faster than the penis became hard.

Male centaurs were naturally strong and resilient, females not so much. But there was a way for them to increase their strength and stamina - by having sex. The sperm was uniquely nutritious and the ejaculations were voluminous, it could also be absorbed through the vagina. It had a similar effect on some female humanoids as well, elves included, but the male centaurs were not so eager to share their seed without mating and not many females possessed the powers comparable to that of the ring of shapeshifting which made the mating possible in the first place. This answer created another question - why did Korydos say that? Why would he be interested in the sorceress' strength and stamina?

Eventually the gigantic penis was fully erect and Aeriella genuinely admired its length and girth; she was also given a lubricant by a servant, she spread it diligently.

"Good job, mare! Time for the main dish. The servants will help you assume the proper position."

The assistance of the servants was indeed necessary to mount Aeriella on the construction that was brought earlier. Before they did that they stripped the elf naked; for playing that part of the role of a mare, comfort was more important than the costume. The position she ended up in was comfortable enough for the nimble elf, although it might have looked relatively tough for the spectators. She was suspended horizontally at the appropriate height, her face pointing downwards, her body was supported in enough places so as to not strain any part too much. Her long legs were spread into side splits, so that Korydos could have an easy access.

"Don't worry, golden mare, I'll be gentle. Just the tip."

Just the tip! Only then Aeriella realised that he was not aware of her magic, after all how could he? No-one in that room knew about her ring, this was going to become a lot more interesting...

By the time Korydos placed himself over the sorceress and aimed his gigantic penis at her vagina she was ready to take him whole. The centaur proceeded slowly and was extremely careful, for which the elf was grateful, magic or not that thing was still massive; its sole girth made her issue a long low groan when it stretched the entrance to her vagina. Korydos realised something was different when he did not sense the expected resistance after the aforementioned "tip" was in; he continued to gently push his penis deeper. Centimetre by centimetre it disappeared inside of Aeriella's body; the audience remained silent as they watched in awe and disbelief; the elf's moans and grunts were the only noises in the chamber.

Ultimately the entire gigantic equine penis was inside of the sorceress body, she issued a loud "Oof!".There was a large bulge at Aeriella's belly where her insides readjusted to fit the massive intrusion, it was obvious that no-one in the audience had seen something like that. The elf raised her head, looked at Serenity and winked. The Queen quickly overcame her shock and spoke:

"Amazing! Truly impressive! We knew you were a marvellous mare, but apparently still we had underestimated you."

"This is just a beginning," replied Aeriella, having fully regained her confidence.

"It is, indeed" confirmed Korydos as he began to withdraw his penis.

The centaur correctly assumed that some kind of magic was involved, but he remained careful when pushing his penis in for the second time. When once again it went in whole smoothly he began to act more decisively. Aeriella's loud moans and cries were accompanied by awed gasps from the audience. They were still weirdly captivated by the bulge that the penetration created on the front of the elf's body.

Korydos was slowly picking up the tempo, he could not withdraw his entire penis with each motion, but did his best to make the penetration as thorough as possible. Soon his grunts joined the noises made by the elf.

Once the centaur reached his desired pace the sex became pretty monotonous, but the audience was far from being bored. Serenity came closer and placed her hands on Aeriella's belly, so she could feel the bulge as it was growing and disappearing; the others soon followed her example and while not all of them touched the sorceress, all at least got nearer to enjoy the unique spectacle from up close.

Aeriella needed only several minutes of the incredible penetration to reach an orgsam, as she climaxed Korydos slowed down, but did not stop completely. The elf issued loud ecstatic cries and clenched her fists as her entire body trembled with pleasure. The Queen still crouched by her side and caressed the sweaty glistening skin; at the height of the climax she pinched the hard erect nipples. When the elf eventually calmed down the centaur returned to his earlier faster pace.

Almost no humanoid male could be able to withstand Aeriella's orgasm and the clenching of her vaginal muscles without ejaculating himself, but the centaurs were known not only for their size, but also for their stamina; Korydos was still far from achieving his goal. The sorceress remained quiet for a few minutes, only soft groans came from her mouth, but eventually she had rested enough and once again began her ecstatic song.

Korydos pounded Aeriella for three quarters before he ultimately climaxed himself; he brought her to two more equally intense orgasms. When the centaur ejaculated he made a loud low growl, his motions became hectic and his huge penis twitched vigorously which could be clearly seen inside of the elf's body as it moved in rhythm with it. The sorceress' belly then began to expand even more as the warm seed started to fill it. The centaur's pushes were getting shallower with each passing second and when a minute later his climax fully subsided only the thick tip of his penis remained inside of Aeriella's vagina. The elf looked as if she was in a moderately advanced pregnancy.

"Your Majesty," said Korydos, "could one of your servants bring the largest plug he can find and a strap to keep it in place? I want my mare to keep my seed for a longer while."

Serenity made a small gesture and one of the servants left only to return moments later carrying an enormous plug strapped to a small leather harness. As the centaur pulled his penis out completely the plug was pushed in preventing the semen from oozing out. The servants then helped Aeriella to get off the construction, so she could stretch her limbs. She had a satisfied expression on her face, but did not show any signs of fatigue.

"I don't need to ask if you enjoyed it," said the Queen, "that fact was pretty obvious. But we'd all like to hear an explanation how..."

"... was it possible?" replied Aeriella with a smile "few protective spells of course and this."

She raised her hand so that everyone could see the ring, in a few words she explained its abilities and limitations, she also told a short version of a story how she received the artefact. The elf stood as she talked so her bulging belly was clear for all to see. After once again Serenity had given an example many came close to be able to caress it.

"So it'll work for your other hole as well," stated rather than ask Korydos.

"Sure."

"We'd all like to see the spectacle one more time," said Serenity, "aren't you too exhausted though?" genuine care could be heard in her voice.

"Not at all, Your Majesty. I'm feeling just fine. But Korydos might need a rest, don't you?"

The elf clearly enjoyed her moment of power and the sight of speechless centaur. It was obvious that every male had a refractory period, but in that particular context it sounded as if he was not up for the par. The Queen was amused as well, but came to Korydos' aid nevertheless.

"While he does so, maybe you could take care of the other males with your mouth, my lovely mare?"

"Of course, mu Queen, with pleasure."

Numerous soft cushions of various sizes were brought to the room, so all participants could assume comfortable positions. It was not just Aeriella sucking every man off, a small orgy began, but with the sorceress being in the centre of attention. There was no rush so Korydos patiently waited until each man had a chance to feel the elf's skilled mouth on his penis; she swallowed many loads, but even combined they were less voluminous that the centaur's one.

The orgy did not fully stop when the preparations for the second round started, but everyone shifted most of their attention to the elf and the centaur; they would not want to miss the anal pounding. Apart from the different orifice everything looked pretty much the same, including the pose; the audience was just as curious and amazed as previously, the explanation of the ring's magic had not spoiled the show in the least.

Korydos' stamina was just as impressive, but for Aeriella the anal penetration was not equally as stimulating. Fortunately the Queen's delicate hands made sure to break the monotony; other people were touching her too, after all everyone wanted to feel the bulge with their own hands, but Serenity was the only one who focused on the elf's pleasure. When the whole penis was inside of her anus the usual bulging effect was even more prominent because of the semen still filling her stretched vagina.

The sorceress managed to climax 'only' twice this time, the second one right before the centaurs ejaculated. This shot was not nearly as voluminous, but for a centaur that still meant almost a litre. Because the first load was still locked inside of the elf's body for a moment her belly grew even larger. Korydos made sure to maximise the effect, after he shot his last drop he pushed his entire penis deep into Aeriella's anus; he kept it in until every person had the chance to caress the huge bulge. Only then he slowly withdrew it, leaving the anus with an audible "bloop!"; soon afterwards the seed began to ooze out, since no second plug was inserted. The servants helped the sorceress to get off the construction and the orgy continued, Aeriella's mouth was once again put to use.

The entire 'breeding party' lasted for a few hours, but ultimately everyone went home, the only ones left were Serenity, Aeriella and Korydos.

"I feel like I gained the least on the deal, compared to the two of you at least," announced the Queen with a smile.

"I could gather strength for a third round," replied the centaur with a grin.

"Thank you, I'll pass that opportunity. But thank you, my golden mare. I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as you did. And it was you who managed to astonish us, even though we were the ones who had prepared a surprise."

"Thank You, My Queen. I'm glad to have met the court, even in these rather unique circumstances. Although I'd love to join you wearing a gown some day as well."

"Oh yes! You'll have to do that. Make sure to notify me in advance before you leave the city."

"I will, Your Highness."

"It's been a pleasure doing business with you, Korydos. One day the two of you will need to tell me your story, I feel like I'm missing a lot."

"We will, You Highness," replied the centaur, "but the future is a lot more interesting than the past."

"I agree, but as a Queen I prefer to know things. Those from the past as well."

"Reasonable approach. I'll walk our mare home, Your Highness."

"Yes, do that. Good night to the both of you."

"Good night, my Queen."

Serenity left the two of them with a servant who assisted Aeriella in putting on the hooves, he put the rest of the gear in the bag which Korydos took from him. The elf put on her coat and they left for her stables, she was still wearing the plug and her belly remained swollen; they stayed silent until they left the court. Once they were outside the centaur was the first to speak:

"Just like I told the Queen, let's focus on the future for a moment."

"You got one chance."

"Thank you for being so generous. For me it's obvious that you enjoy being a pony in all of its aspects - the presentation, the races and the breeding. You already know that I can help you with the performance in the races and we both can get pleasure while achieving that. Plus I can invest in your friend's stables, so she can grow for the next season."

"You want me to continue racing, so you'll get the excuse to fuck me."