Aeriella and the Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that" Aeriella remained humble, "will you help me?"

"Of course, I will help you! A creature who renders men impotent is an insult to Sune. But even the two of us might not be enough and we need to make sure that we catch this vampire. She might've been prideful the first time, but might want to escape if she feels threatened."

"We can't take the drow. They might be capable warriors, but that skill won't help them against the sexvamp."

"I agree. And Calindra is still too inexperienced. We don't know when Laerinia will return and can't wait for that to happen."

"My husband is the perfect man for the job, he's not a fighter, but he's got the strong will and insane stamina."

"Keep in mind that Sandalphon, even though an angel, is staying with us in his mortal form. He's not as powerful as he would've been as a divine creature, but he's still a good choice and should join us."

"What about Bion? A werewolf sounds like a natural weapon against a vampire."

"He does, but he still can't fully control his desires and requires further training. I'm afraid he'd be more of a burden than help."

It was then that serendipity knocked on the door, literally.

"Come in," said the hostess and Seraphinia walked into the room.

She was an old friend of Laerinia and several months ago got closely acquainted with Aeriella, but what was most important in their current situation was that she was a female warrior.

Seraphinia was 180 centimetres tall, strong, athletic and proficient with a sword, she had a wild mane of red wavy hair and legs as long as Aeriella's. The warrior was currently dressed in a red catsuit, she was as big of a fan of these as the elf, black corset that nicely emphasised her thin waist and firm C-cup breasts, and thigh-high black leather boots on twelve centimetre block heels. She looked fierce and greeted the hostess with a kiss whose fierceness matched her appearance, then she did the same with the priestess.

"I'm so glad to see you both... has something happened?" said Seraphinia as she noticed their expressions.

"Yes! And you couldn't have chosen a better moment to come. Sit down, we need your help, as well as your advice."

Aeriella once again told the whole story about her blunder, Seraphinia listened patiently and did not comment when the elf was done. Instead she began to outline a plan, it was simple, because such are the best kinds of plans.

Sandalphon was invited to the war council meeting, he should be present since he would have an important role to play. The angel was 193 centimetres tall, lean and athletic, with broad shoulders, slim waist, strong thighs and firm buttocks. His facial features somehow managed to be strong and delicate at the same time, his eyes were big and blue, and his hair fair and long, reaching slightly below his shoulders.

His task would be to go first and serve as a bait, if he used his pheromones to their full potential, the sexvamp could not sense anything else but them and would find it hard to resist the temptation. He would let Jocelyn mount him and then the women would strike, with Sandalphon's aid Seraphinia and Aeriella should be able to overpower the sexvamp, and then all four of them would bring her to an orgasm.

The party set out equipped with even less toys than Aeriella previously, they left The Tentacle at home, four skillful mouths and tongues and eight hands should suffice. The golden gag and dildos would only serve as the ultimate weapons. Sandalphon was dressed in nothing but a loincloth, Aeriella wore the same outfit she used before, cleaned and dried. Seraphinia had the clothes in which she came to the court, Valora put on a short and tight purple dress that revealed a lot of skin, including her ample cleavage. Apart from that she wore a pair of lacy panties, sheer, black pantyhose and high-heeled, strappy sandals on thirteen centimetre block heels; it was not exactly a hunting outfit, but she was a priestess of Sune after all and would not be chasing their prey, but dealing with it once it got captured.

Sandalphon went ahead of the women, the bond he shared with his beloved Aeriella allowed the sorceress to locate him on medium distances even when he disappeared from view.

Jocelyn had not feasted since she dried the testicles of the four adventurers and, as Valora had predicted, she quickly sensed the angel's pheromones and immediately followed the scent. Seeing a single scantily dressed prey she did not bother with too much seduction, she simply approached Sandalphon swaying her hips distinctly. The angel stopped pretending to be enchanted by her beauty and did not oppose, when she rose to her toes and kissed his lips, the kiss was wet and passionate although slightly one-sided; Sandalphon had to stay in his role and act startled. Their lips did not stay locked for too long, the sexvamp broke the kiss and tore the loincloth off the angel. She got to her knees and took his already hardening penis into her hands, first she sucked the testicles for a short while, then slowly licked the whole long shaft. When she got to the head she planted a kiss there and began to lick circles around its base, after the third circle she took the head beyond her lips and there proceeded with the licking; within less than a minute Sandalphon's penis was fully erect.

Jocelyn got up and with gentle touch motioned for the angel to lie on the ground, which he obediently did, the sexvamp opened the crotch of her tights with the spell and mounted her prey. She managed to make only several up-down motions before a gang of women assaulted her.

The trio had no problems locating Sandalphon, they did not want to rush in too quickly though, as to not alarm the sexvamp; they approached cautiously without being noticed and then struck. Being ambushed and outnumbered this time Jocelyn stood no chance, after a short but fierce wrestle the sexvamp was overpowered, undressed and tied up. From all the golden toys only the gag was secured in its place, that be Jocelyn's mouth. The captors picked a more comfortable position for her than she did for Aeriella previously, they wanted to bring her to an orgasm after all, not torment her, but her legs still needed to be spread wide enough to give a good access to her crotch. Jocelyn was laid on her back with her arms tied above her head, then all four of the captors began their work.

Valora being the most proficient in the art of cunnilingus used her skill on the sexvamp's clitoris, Aeriella and Seraphinia fondled her breasts, while Sandalphon caressed her slender legs.

Not many people could use their lips, tongue and fingers combined together to stimulate the clitoris as well as a priestess of Sune, Valora had been mastering her skills of lovemaking throughout many years and now the real test had come. She began by gently licking the labia, the sexvamp was already wet since she was prepared for sex with Sandalphon, so there was no need for being too cautious. The priestess soon added a finger to assist her tongue, she also sucked on the inner lips from time to time, or laid a kiss on the most sensitive parts of Jocelyn's body; the sexvamp made occasional involuntary moans, they were quiet for now.

Aeriella and Seraphinia were not idle either, each had a firm breast to take care of, they both began by gently fondling them. The elf licked the nipple, while the warrior caressed it with her fingers, they massaged the breasts with their palms and fondled them with their fingers. At some point Aeriella stopped licking and began to suck on the nipple, Seraphinia was still playing with it using her fingers; both methods seemed to be working, since the nipples became swollen and hard. When the women noticed that they began to play with them more decisively, the elf bit the nipple, playful not hard; the warrior pinched the one on her side, also moderately strong. Caressing the breasts turned into groping as well, the sexvamp's body was responding to all the stimuli, despite her reluctance. Jocelyn was moaning louder now and wiggling in her bonds; these were not the thrashes of escape though.

Sandalphon's work was not as important as that of the women, but his caressing of the legs added to the overall arousal of the sexvamp. He knew how to deal with feminine legs since Aeriella, his wife, had a pair of long ones of her own and loved that kind of play. He began at one of Jocelyn's feet, he planted a kiss there and then licked a few centimetres towards the ankle and there laid another kiss; he gently caressed the calf the whole time. The angel kissed-licked his way up to the knee, in the meantime moving his palms to the sexvamp's thighs. With his caressing pattern he could only go as high as the half of the thigh, because Valora was occupying the space between Jocelyn's legs; so Sandalphon moved to the other leg.

Valora continued to lick Jocelyn's clitoris, but added fingering to the work, she began with one, but realising how smoothly it went it she quickly added more. The sexvamp was highly aroused, she was moaning loudly and high-pitched shrieks escaped her mouth from time to time.

The combined efforts of the party eventually paid off, but even with all their skill and dedication it took almost four hours to bring Jocelyn to an orgasm. When that happened Valora was fisting the sexvamp's both holes and she was going fast and deep.

The climax was insanely intense, it made Aeriella's screaming orgasms look like an exhale. Jocelyn arched her back as much as the bonds allowed her to, her whole body jolted as she did that; all her muscles clenched, the vaginal and anal ones the most. She was screaming into her gag, if not for it the whole forest would have heard the noise.

Valora took her palms out of the sexvamp's holes and all four of them stepped back and enjoyed the spectacle. Its intense stage lasted for a minute, but the whole climax took over a quarter of an hour. When it finally subsided Jocelyn was completely exhausted and laid on the ground motionless; but it was not the time for pity, she was still a sexvamp and as such was dangerous to the surroundings. Valora took both golden dildos from the bag and inserted them into Jocelyn's holes to the hilt, they were secured in that position with the rope, at the court it would be replaced by something more durable, an enchanted chastity belt most likely. The sexvamp was re-tied to allow carrying her on a pole, with hands and feet tied around it.

Jocelyn was locked in the court's dungeon with all the golden toys still in place. An impromptu chastity belt was put on her and she was chained to the wall. Her fate would be discussed by the authorities; this time it meant more than just Aeriella. Would they have to keep the sexvamp imprisoned forever? Was there any other way of making her harmless? Could she be trained just like the werewolf currently was? Difficult questions had to be answered and tough decisions made.

12