Aeriella and the Werewolf

Story Info
Not all monsters need to be dealt with by force.
2.1k words
4.23
26.3k
26

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

News of trouble once again reached Aeriella at the court, the peasants were complaining that a werewolf had been terrorising the neighbourhood. The sorceress had certain knowledge about these creatures and knew that most of them were not evil, the "terror" was most likely caused by someone who could not fully control themselves in their animalistic form. The elf took good care of her people, so she acted quickly; to stay safe in case this particular lycanthrope was hostile she would be taking all four drow warriors with her.

Aeriella dressed in her new tight golden catsuit which looked exactly the same as the old one that she had lost in the demonic realm [see "Aeriella and Laerinia deal with demons"]; she had finally managed to remake the item with its full magical capabilities, despite the thinness of the fabric the catsuit was extremely durable, provided protection against heat or cold and could be easily opened in the crotch area with a one-word spell. Underneath she wore a pair of red lacy panties that reacted to the same "opening" spell; the outfit was completed with white leather knee-high boots on ten centimetre block heels.

Finding the werewolf was not difficult, the reports of the peasants might not have been too precise, but the creature left clear traces and Vavan, one of the drow, was a proficient ranger. The elves wanted to deal with the matter quickly, so they did not stop the search with sunset, after all their races were equipped with night vision, so the lycanthrope would not have any advantage over them.

The party found the werewolf wandering aimlessly in a secluded glade. He, since it was a male, was a sight to behold, the creature was over two metres tall, had long muscular legs, narrow waist and a broad torso; its whole body was covered with short grey fur that looked surprisingly cuddly, at least from the distance. The lycanthrope obviously had claws and fangs, but they did not look that ominous, and they clearly were not the tool he was "terrorising" the neighbourhood with. Aeriella easily recognized that this was not a hostile werewolf and could be dealt with without the use of force. What gave him away was his massive erection, the lycanthrope had a huge canine penis that must have been over thirty centimetres long and proportionally thick; it had a large knot at the base and a pair of impressive testicles.

The elves were hiding in a woodlot and were on the leeward, so the werewolf had not seen nor smelled them yet. The scent was the most important part, the surest way to manipulate the lycanthrope into non-violent reaction was to make him smell a female. So the only female in the company opened the crotch of her enchanted outfit and commanded Altonven, the nearest drow:

"Lick me."

The warrior eagerly obeyed the command.

The sorceress could moisten her vagina with a spell, but that would not produce the natural scent, with a cunnilingus she could combine pleasure with business. They did not have the whole night though, since the werewolf could walk simply away or find some other female to "terrorise"; although the latter was unlikely to happen because of the seclusion of the area.

With Altonven's skillful tongue one minute was enough, Aeriella could now face the werewolf; Although "face" was not necessarily the most precise description.

"Don't intervene until commanded " having said these words the elf stepped out to the glade and revealed herself to the lycanthrope.

The mild wind was still blowing towards the sorceress, but when the werewolf saw her and her nude crotch, it inhaled deeply and finally smelled her amorous scent. That incentive made him act swiftly and decisively, with several quick strides of his long muscled legs he reached the elf and grabbed her waist with his huge palms. The lycanthrope's long fingers almost enfolded Aeriella's narrow waist, but the grip was surprisingly gentle. The werewolf lifted the elf as if she was a feather and in one swift motion impaled her on his monstrous erect tool.

Obviously the sorceress was planning on having sex with the creature, but one can never be fully prepared for such a sudden penetration by a massive penis, her loud cry of pleasure mixed with mild pain must have been heard in the nearby village. She quickly managed to compose herself though, she wrapped her long legs around the werewolf's waist and her arms around his neck; the lycanthrope's fur felt pleasant to the touch.

Aeriella was not a petite girl, but the werewolf bounced her up and down effortlessly, each time he lifted her high enough to be able to withdraw almost his entire penis, then he rapidly pushed her down until his knot touched her vaginal lips. Every such motion made the sorceress moan loudly in ecstasy, she was a natural screamer and currently was not holding back in the least. The insane stretching of her love hole by the monstrous canine penis was not something one experienced every day, despite the monotony of the sex Aeriella enjoy the rough animalistic approach of the werewolf; this was not love, it was pure rough fucking.

The sorceress enjoyed the sex, but also was aware that the lycanthrope was an issue to deal with and pleasure was just a by-product. She had expected that her own orgasm and the clench of vaginal muscles it evoked would cause the werewolf to ejaculate, for that reason she did hold back the climax.

After twenty minutes of fierce pounding the elf passed over the edge, Aeriella cried out even louder than in the beginning and definitely much longer. She gripped her hands tighter around the werewolf's neck and grasped the fur on its back with her fingers. The elf clenched her vaginal muscles even tighter around the canine penis, this involuntary action produced expected result - the lycanthrope orgasmed as well.

Aeriella's plan was simple, but she forgot about one detail - the knot on the werewolf's canine penis. Once the creature reached the climax, he pushed the knot, which was by then already fifteen centimetres thick, into the elf's vagina. The sorceress' cry got even louder and higher as her love hole was stretched to its absolute limits. It was painful, yes, but also strangely pleasurable, no man could deliver such sensation and not many women could endure it; the werewolf howled as he reached his own climax.

Once the knot got in, it would not be getting out until it deflated and that would take time; all the while the werewolf was ejaculating his seed into the elf's womb. All Aeriella could do was to hold on to the lycanthrope with her arms and legs, and rest her head on his broad shoulders. Despite the earlier wild animalistic sex and the current insane stretching the scene felt strangely romantic. The werewolf, once it had vented its sexual fury, calmed down significantly and was holding the sorceress in his strong arms almost lovingly.

Twenty minutes were needed for the knot to deflate, Aeriella's womb was being filled with the lycanthrope's seed the whole time and from some point in began to ooze out and soak into her outfit and the creature's fur. The werewolf was standing almost motionless holding the elf effortlessly in his arms. The sorceress could almost relax, if not for the stretching of her vagina, it no longer felt painful, but it was impossible to get used to such extreme penetration; no experience with other penises or toys would help.

Eventually the knot returned to its initial size and the lycanthrope lifted the elf from his penis, he gently placed her on the ground before him and even held her caringly, until he made sure she could stand on her feet; he knew that it was not so obvious after sex with him. The wild lust had been overbeared and the werewolf could control himself now, but he was still in his animalistic form and one problem remained; his penis was still hard and eager for another round. Aeriella quickly noticed that and said:

"I can't take another pounding like that. You'll have to use the other hole. Just let me lubricate with a spell."

As any other guy the lycanthrope was not discouraged by the perspective of anal sex and eagerly shook his head with approval. Aeriella used the lubrication spell on her anus twice, because she knew it would not be an everyday sex. The werewolf's penis was wet enough from their mixed fluids and needed no further attention. The sorceress got down on all fours and assumed the doggy-style position; she most likely intended that pun.

The lycanthrope's limbs were long enough that he could support himself on the ground without weighing heavily on the elf; it would be hard enough for the sorceress to maintain a stable position during the sex even without additional load.

This time the werewolf had enough self-control to begin slower, he inserted his huge penis into Aeriella's anus almost carefully. Once it was whole in (but for the knot) and he realised the elf was comfortable with the size, he quickly sped up the tempo, he thrusted his hips hard and fast, and the sorceress had to strain her muscles in order not to collapse on the ground. But she was strong and had the stamina to maintain the position for the duration of the sex, she was moaning and grunting the whole time as the werewolf's hips hit her buttocks hard.

The second, anal round was not as rough nor animalistic as the first vaginal one, but it still could not be called lovemaking, the werewolf was seizing his female and doing it in his own fashion. Aeriella's anus received even more stretching than her vagina, the lycanthrope could most likely go like that for an hour, so if the elf wanted to finish it quicker she needed to give his penis an additional squeeze; but to do that she had to have an orgasm. Anal ones were harder to achieve and she was already exhausted after the first round and the knotting. That was why it took her twice as much time to reach climax, but she screamed equally loud and clenched her anal muscles just as hard.

That was more than enough for the werewolf, he once again matched Aeriella's cries with his howling and pushed the newly inflated knot inside of her anus. The elf was anticipating that, but again one could not be prepared for such extreme stretching, she felt as if she would be torn apart; but no such thing happened. The knot passed the sphincter and accommodated itself inside of her anus, there it would stay for another half hour. It was not comfortable, but the pain was bearable; another load of the lycanthrope's seed was being shot inside of the elf.

Eventually the knot deflated and Aeriella felt huge relief as the softening penis left her rear entrance. She felt something else as well - skin rubbing against her back, separated only by the thin fabric of the tight catsuit. She turned her head around and saw a man, he was standing up on slightly uneven legs. He was still tall, about 190 centimetres, and athletic, but not nearly as imposing in his human form; he reached his hand towards the elf.

"Thank you" were the man's first words "my name is Bion."

"I'm Aeriella" the sorceress accepted the help and got up. In her high-heeled boots she could look the man in the eye.

"It's good you came and were clearly prepared. I have problems controlling my urges."

'I noticed. You'll need to be taught self control and I know just the right woman for that job."

"Yourself?"

"No. Someone even better."

"Can anyone be better?"

"Not many, but she's a priestess of Sune. Let's go. I need a shower and a glass of wine, and these can't be found in a glade."

"But I'm naked!"

"You were naked the whole time and it didn't bother you. It's night anyway."

The four drow were patiently waiting the whole time behind the trees. It was not easy to watch a two hour long rough sex scene and have no way of releasing their own sexual tension that was building inside their loins. They had to wait some more, until they escorted the pair to the court, there were more than enough women to help them. But most importantly that was were Valora, the priestess of Sune, would teach Bion how to hold his sexual urges at bay. But that is a tale for another time.