Afaf: My Saudi Dominatrix

Story Info
Biracial man dates Saudi dominatrix in Ottawa.
1.3k words
2.56
10.5k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2017
Created 03/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Like much of the world, I used to believe that Muslim women were dull and boring, and above all else, submissive and weak. Until I met a Saudi Arabian Muslim dominatrix named Afaf Saoud, and she introduced me to my submissive side. Now I'm her sub, and we're dating. Afaf wants me to convert to Islam and marry her. Seriously, Afaf already has my Islamic name picked up. Suleiman something or other. Guess I've got some decisions to make, eh?

The name is Solomon Blasters, and I've got one hell of a story to share with you dear readers today. It's a good one, folks. Before we go any further, I feel like some background information is in order. I was born in the City of London, Ontario, to a Jamaican immigrant father and a White Canadian mother. My parents, Paul Blasters and Mary King-Blasters, got divorced during my final year of high school. I left the City of London to get away from the mess their lives have become.

I attended the University of Toronto, where I studied business, on a full academic scholarship. I graduated with my MBA in the summer of 2013 at the age of 24. Not bad for a biracial guy from a small town in the middle of nowhere, eh? A lot of people think that folks from small towns are dumb. Whoever made up that stereotype wasn't talking about me. After graduation, I returned to London for a few months, then left because I needed a job.

I came to Ottawa and tried my hand at the private sector. Entry-level stuff only. Since then, I've worked for several companies. Presently, I work for CIBC, the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. I'm an analyst with CIBC, meaning that I monitor accounts for suspicious activity. That's how Afaf Saoud came to my attention. The tall, lovely and curvy young Middle-Eastern woman would come into the bank in downtown Ottawa on a weekly basis, and she always deposited cash into her account. Weird, eh?

Look, a lot of us are peculiar or quirky in our own way. It's just human nature. Most of us are creatures of habit. Still, the fact that Afaf Saoud always came into the CIBC on Thursdays or Fridays, with an envelope full of crumpled cash, kind of alarmed me. I looked at her account and saw no deposits from the Canadian government or any employer. Nope, this broad got paid cash, whatever she does, and always came to the branch to make deposits.

In today's insane world, you simply cannot be too careful. The bad guys and bad girls who kill people, blow up buildings or poison entire households aren't like something out of the movies. Nope, these people look like you and me. You know what the scariest thing about sexual predators, mass murderers and serial killers is? These men and women are disturbingly...ordinary. They're likeable, and seem quite normal. Until they kill you.

I should mention that I recently got diagnosed with acute paranoia. I don't look like someone who suffers from mental illness. I'm six-foot-one, lean and athletic, with light brown skin, curly Black hair and light brown eyes. I'm an educated and somewhat successful person of color living and thriving in Ontario, Canada. I'm a proud member of the University of Toronto Alumni Association. I donate to various charitable organizations such as the Ottawa Humane Society. I'm a very normal guy, whatever that means.

Alright, I'll stop with the lies. I'm not normal and neither are you. Define normal. You can't, can you? I once had that argument with my previous girlfriend, Sadia Winston. The tall, bodacious Jamaican sister whom I met during my first week in the City of Ottawa is definitely something else. Dark-skinned, long-haired, curvy and sexy, with a big chocolate booty. Just the way I like my women. Unfortunately, Sadia is bossy as hell and passive-aggressive to boot. I liked her a lot, but saw no future for us. That's why I broke up with her.

Now, in a town like Ottawa, what goes around comes around faster than you can imagine. I think every Black woman in this town is in some way connected to Sadia, because they've all given me the cold shoulder since I split with her. That's why a lot of brothers only date White women. Once you split with a Black chick, she makes it her business to spread nasty rumors about you across the Black community. Next thing you know, you're persona non grata in the dating game. I got tired of the female bullshit and decided to focus on work instead.

Like many guys with too much time on their hands, I began following Afaf Saoud around. When you work for the bank, you can access people's confidential information easily. Social insurance numbers. Work permits. Study permits. Driver's licence cards. Ontario provincial ID cards. We've got all kinds of information on file. I found out that Afaf Saoud lived in Vanier, and went for a walk there, in the hope of bumping into her. I saw Afaf coming out of a Loblaw's and followed her to some house on Montreal Road. I went upstairs, and found out the pretty Arab lady worked at a massage parlor.

Curious, I went in and paid the lady at the counter, specifically requesting the services of our Middle-Eastern lady friend. I wanted to bust her right in the act. I was led to a room, where I undressed and lay down. Afaf came, but this time, her Hijab and long robes were gone. The lady looked hot in a red tank top and Black leather miniskirt, with a baseball cap on backwards. Grinning, Afaf called me by name. Busted, I thought.

Look, I tried to get out of there, and made up all kinds of lies which Afaf saw right through. Laughing, the lady told me that she knew I liked her. Since I didn't want her to realize I'd been stalking her because I thought she was a terrorist or something, I went along with it. I thought Afaf was a masseuse. Nope, the pretty Arab gal was a dominatrix!

You only live once, as the saying goes. Afaf put me through all kinds of hell, man. The pretty Arab lady tied me up, spanked me, slapped my face, and even shoved a butt plug up my ass. Through it all, my dick stayed hard because the sight of Afaf turned me on. Shoot, I got really turned on by the things she did to me. In the end, I prostrated myself before Afaf, the gorgeous Arab dominatrix and thanked her.

Ladies and gentlemen, that's how it all began. I went home that night feeling good, and of course, I pocketed Afaf's business cellphone number. The two of us met for coffee two days later, for I had many questions about what Afaf referred to as the "Kink" lifestyle. We began seeing each other, and I slowly became addicted to this beautiful, fearless woman. Afaf changed my life. I found myself drawn both to Afaf's feminine dominance and her Islamic faith.

Folks, since Afaf Saoud came into my life, my paranoia levels decreased and I became happier and easygoing. My co-workers at CIBC thanked me for giving up my sourpuss ways. I used to be a real killjoy at work. Now I'm happy. Afaf and I are happy together. I can tell her anything. She's quite honest with me. No, I'm not paying her. We're a regular couple at the end of the day.

Let me make something perfectly clear to you, dear men and women of the readership. Afaf's professional dominatrix stuff is her job, just like CIBC is my job. I've learned to stop judging others. Afaf and I recently moved in together. The lovely lady is teaching me about life, love, sex and romance. I'm going to marry that woman. I can feel it in my bones. Afaf is the one for me. Is there anything hotter than a bossy Muslim woman?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers