Affair of the Body 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't seem fair, you have someone else."

"If I really had him, I'd have never come to you."

"So I'm your second choice? I can't say I'm flattered."

"Why are you being difficult?"

"Oh, lets see, I'm your second choice in lovers. You want me to be faithful to you like we're in a relationship but you don't have to follow the same rules. I got myself all clean and naked to do for you what you did for me last night. To top it off you've been a complete party pooper all evening. I figured it's only fair for me to be difficult."

"None of that is true, well, maybe the party pooper bit."

"Do you realize I've been flirting with you all night and you haven't flirted back? What am I supposed to make of that?"

"Fine." Jerilyn folded her arms but Rain's antics made her want to smile. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

"You can start by admitting I'm not out to ruin your life." The flirting tone vanished.

"I never meant to imply you wanted to ruin my life. I'm sorry you took it that way." Jeri knelt at Rain's side, one hand on her shoulder, the other on her thigh. "I know you're not trying to ruin my life."

"Good. Next, you can apologize for implying I'm a slut."

"I did no such thing." Jerilyn stood up, offended.

"You asked me not to be with anyone else, which implies I'm a slut."

"You're the third generation hippy, isn't sleeping around part of the free love thing?"

"No. Well, yes. I don't - well, it's complicated. Remember, there has to be a connection. I don't jump in bed with anyone who asks. Ask my clients."

"That's not what I meant."

"It's what it sounded like."

"I'm sorry."

"You should be."

"Anything else I can do to make up for these insults?"

"You can tell me I look beautiful."

"You don't."

"I don't?" Rain's eyes widened and she jerked her head back and she looked a little hurt.

"No, you don't. Beautiful doesn't begin to describe how you look. I'm surprised you haven't been cursed like Medusa because your beauty is beyond what any mortal should have."

"Now you're being mean." Rain looked insulted but Jerilyn saw a light blush on her cheeks and her lips twitched like she was suppressing a smile.

"What else?"

"You remember my reading?"

"You did it five minutes ago, I think I can remember something that long."

"How did it make you feel?"

Jerilyn considered that for a minute. She paced to the window and looked out while she thought about everything Rain said. Nothing new came out of it, but the reading seemed to help Rain understand her. The way Rain phrased things made sense of Jerilyn's jumbled emotions and gave them an order, a new perspective. The implications of Rain's words made her realize she wasn't a bad person. In her parents eyes she would be, but how important was their opinion to her? She ran away from them like her sister did because she wanted to be more than a man's servant. The only thing holding her back was herself, but she could be anything she wanted to be. That's what Rain wanted to teach her. It sounded like a cliche, but it was true. Having sex with Rain was a way for her to step out of herself, stretch her horizons. Rain didn't want to come between her and Antony, she wanted fun with a friend. Sex was a way for her to have fun. As long as Jerilyn didn't devote her emotional energy to someone else, she wasn't cheating on Antony. Giving Rain her physical attention didn't mean she abandoned Antony, she would always be there for him. Rain and Jeri weren't lovers because they weren't in love.

"It makes me feel comfortable." Jerilyn turned back to face Rain. She smiled at her and navigated through the furniture toward Rain. "You helped me understand things about myself. I'm beginning to realize there's nothing wrong with what we're doing. In fact, I think you're helping me."

"Helping you how?" Rain watched her approach with a knowing smile.

"You helped me learn who I am and more important, I think you're helping me save my marriage."

"So, can we play now?"

"Not quite." Jerilyn moved past Rain and sat back at the table. "First, I want you to do a reading on you."

"Why? I told you I can't read myself." Rain sat across from Jerilyn and stared irritably at the cards. "I constantly second guess myself." She tapped a card. "Does this card mean what I think it does because that's what I want it to mean?"

"Maybe the reading isn't for you, maybe it's for me. Remember what you said about learning about me through that last reading? Maybe I can learn about you the same way."

"Fine." Rain shuffled the cards. "But only under one condition."

"What condition?"

Rain finished shuffling and straightened the deck. "For every card I lay out," Rain cut the cards then pulled one off the deck and waved it in front of Jerilyn. "You have to take off a piece of clothing."

"Your readings take ten cards. I don't have enough clothes on." The condition surprised Jeri, but it shouldn't have. "What happens when I'm out of clothes?"

"Good question." Rain pretended to think about it but her mischievous smile told Jerilyn she already had an idea. "You'll have to do what I say. Every card I put down when you're naked will require you to preform some act for me. Think of it as truth or dare without the truth part."

Jerilyn hesitated. Rain seemed to have a good imagination and a lot of sexual experience. She couldn't begin to imagine what Rain might have her do. "What do you have in mind?"

"There's only one way to find out." Rain toyed with the card, teasing Jeri with it.

Why bother with Rain's plans for a card reading she insisted she couldn't do? "There are some things I won't do."

"Like what?"

"I don't know." Jerilyn drummed her fingers on the table. "I can't imagine what you've got in mind."

"You'll have to trust me."

Trust? Is that what this was all about? Was Rain trying to see how much Jerilyn trusted her? Jerilyn looked hard at Rain, searching for any hidden motivation. Rain sat across the table smiling like she already won. This wasn't a test, it was a game with no hidden agendas. Rain just wanted to play. While Jeri came to her conclusion, Rain's eyes glanced down at Jerilyn's chest and her smile grew. That little cue brought Jerilyn's attention to her own body; her nipples pushed against her bra, hard with excitement. In fact her whole body tingled in anticipation of Rain's first command.

"Fine." Jerilyn tried to sound reluctant, like Rain talked her into doing something she didn't want to do. She didn't fool anyone which was okay, reluctance was part of the game.

Rain put down the first card and Jerilyn pulled her blouse off. As she set her shirt on the table, Jerilyn realized Rain had been right the whole time. This had nothing to do with Antony. He spent every day doing what he enjoyed. He hadn't stopped loving her, didn't want to leave her. Now she did the same thing. She didn't stop loving him, didn't want to get divorced. She was simply having fun.

Jeri moved her hands over her small breasts, rubbing at the ache building in them and gave herself to the moment. "What does that card mean?"

"It means I'm living in the moment." Rain pointed at the blouse setting on the table. "Do you like your blouse?"

Jerilyn shrugged. "It's nothing special. Why?"

"It may get damaged later."

"How?" Try as she might, Jerilyn couldn't imagine what Rain had in mind that would damage her shirt.

"Revenge." Rain grinned at Jeri's blank stare. "You beat the hell out of my shirt last night. Don't you remember ripping it open? I'm still missing three buttons."

"Oh, um." Jeri's face filled with blood as she glanced at her blouse. Is that what Rain had in mind? Was she going to attack Jerilyn like that? Rip her clothes off and take her? She squirmed in her chair at the thought. Her pussy swelled with need. "There's nothing special about the blouse." But after Rain ripped it off her, it would be a precious keepsake of the new horizons she was exploring. "You can do whatever you want to with it."

"Good." Rain dealt another card, setting it crosswise over the first. "This is the immediate challenge."

Jerilyn kicked off her shoe and challenged Rain with a stare. She refused to take both off for one card. She didn't have very much on and intended to make it last as long as possible.

"You buy them in pairs, they come off in pairs."

"Nope."

"Jeri, you have to play by the rules."

"We never discussed pairs. Next card."

Rain pouted in defeat and reached for the next card. She paused before she drew it and grinned at Jerilyn. "Have it your way."

Jerilyn thought she won, but the look on Rain's face said she'd pay for that victory later.

"This is the past." Rain looked up and waited for Jeri's other shoe to come off.

"You're not telling me what the cards mean. You're not doing a real reading."

"Oh, hell." Rain rolled her eyes. "Fine. There's nothing significant between me and what I want." She stared pointedly at Jeri's chest. "And my past is full of love and responsible freedom."

"Responsible freedom?"

"It means I could do whatever I wanted as long as I was willing to pay the consequences."

"Free love?"

"Pregnancy, don't hurt people or their stuff, respect, those kinds of things." Rain put down a card below the first two.

Jerilyn knelt under the table and slipped off her socks. She put one on the table but kept the other in her lap. It was too awkward a position to bend down twice.

"That card says I was lonely and didn't know it or I needed a new experience."

"What's the difference?"

"Considering that card represents you, none." Rain put the next card above the first two and Jeri dropped her other sock on the table. "Now we're getting back to the good stuff." Rain reached for another card.

"Hold on, cowgirl. What does that card mean?"

Rain sighed like a martyr and looked at the card. "I don't know."

"No fair. You've got to do a real reading like you did for me."

"Honey, I never finished your reading, so I shouldn't have to finish mine."

"You can quit whenever you want, but that means you don't get to tell me what to do."

"Fine." Rain practically growled. For a second Jeri thought Rain gave up but she saw Jeri's bra covered chest and went on. Jerilyn felt proud. She never thought her tiny breasts could be a source of encouragement. "It will be worth it to get your ugly bra off. The card itself implies a sacrifice, but in this context I don't understand what it means. Satisfied?"

"I guess." Jerilyn stood up and unbuttoned her jeans while Rain tapped the deck absently. "Aren't you going to deal another card?"

"I'll wait. I want to watch you first."

"Afraid I'll chicken out?" Jerilyn pushed her pants down over her hips then straightened her panties. Rain's lustful, intent stare made Jeri's nipples tighten painfully and her sex felt hot, engorged, and soaked. She barely kept her hands to herself and judging by the way Rain's heavy breasts and rosy peaks showed through her robe, she felt the same way. Jeri pushed her jeans down to her ankles then worked one foot out. She had to raise her leg and the cool air against her thighs made her pussy burn hotter by contrast. "There." She set the jeans on the table and slid back into her chair.

Rain's hand shook a little as she lay the next card to the left of the first two. "The immediate future is filled with joy and passion."

"You barely looked at it."

"I now the card."

"Fine." Jerilyn folded her arms, framing her tits, and crossed her legs.

"Don't you believe me?"

"Yes, sure I do."

"Then why aren't you taking your bra off?" Her eyes were glued to Jerilyn.

"Fine." Jerilyn reached behind her and unclipped her bra. When she peeled the cups off her breasts, she sighed and squeezed them, easing the swelling ache. "Play your next card."

Without looking at the next card, Rain put it down to the bottom right of the other six cards.

"What does it mean?"

"It means you should be naked now."

"I will be after you explain the card."

Rain sighed. "It's supposed to tell about what's affecting the situation."

"And?"

"I don't know. Pride? Honor? I don't get it. I told you, I can't read myself."

Jeri stood up and turned her back to Rain as she dragged her panties down her legs. Wanting to give Rain a good view of her bare ass, she bent at the waist. She moved slow, taking her time, enjoying the way Rain looked at her, enjoying how turned on she got feeling Rain's eyes on her sopping sex. As she stepped out of them, she glanced at Rain over her shoulder. Her lover kneaded her breast, her hand slid under her robe. Jerilyn bent over and picked up her panties. She dropped them on the pile of clothes and began to slide back on the chair.

"Wait!" Rain held out a hand to stop her from sitting. "I saw how wet you are, you'll stain my cushion."

"So what do I do, stand here?" Jerilyn put her hand on her waist and cocked a hip.

"No." Rain licked her lips as she stared at Jeri's secret places. "Cover the cushion with your shirt and make sure the buttons are up."

"So that's what you meant when you said my shirt might get damaged." Jerilyn lay the blouse over the seat then sat down.

"Yup. I wonder how that will look when you put it back on for the walk to your apartment."

Jeri jolted, she never considered that. She thought about standing up, but it was too late, she knew she already left a mark.

"Of course there's a chance one of my dares is for you to leave your clothes here when you go home tonight."

Jerilyn remembered walking nude to her apartment the other night and a thrill of lust shot through her. She could tell by her throbbing sex the wet spot on her blouse got bigger. "Just put down the next card."

"Interesting. I expected you to refuse out of reflex." Rain picked up another card and ran its edge across her cheek. "Does Jeri have an exhibitionist streak?"

Jerilyn knew her blush betrayed her when Rain's smile widened.

"Very interesting." Rain put the card down. "Later you'll tell me all about how running around in the halls turns you on." She glanced at the card and some of her playfulness vanished.

"What is it?" Jerilyn looked at the card but didn't see anything special about it.

"This card is the outside forces, things I can't control."

"So what is it?"

"A man, I think it's my father."

"What does your father have to do with anything?"

"I don't know. I told you, I can't-."

"Read yourself." Jeri finished for Rain. She squirmed in her seat as her pussy twitched with desire. The buttons pushing into her didn't help her sit still either. "Move on to the next card. Who want's to think about parents at a time like this?"

"Not so fast, naked woman." Rain got up and took Jerilyn to the couch. "You have to do what I say. You don't have any clothes on, remember?" Rain sat on the couch and pointed to the coffee table. "Sit there."

Jerilyn did, but gasped when the cold surface connected with her hot bottom. "Now what?"

"Play with yourself."

"What?" Jerilyn couldn't have heard right.

"I said play with yourself."

"You mean, like, masturbate?"

"That's exactly what I mean. For the next five minutes I want you to play with yourself." Rain settled back on the couch and put her feet between Jeri's knees and pushed them apart. "Spread your legs, put your hand on you pussy, and rub."

"Why?" Jeri put her hand over her exposed sex, suddenly shy. She put her hand there to preserve her modesty, not that she had any.

"I saw the way you looked when I said I got myself off. Now you'll do it in front of me so you can't give me any more disgusted looks. If you come before the five minutes are up you can quit."

"You've got it all wrong. I didn't give you a disgusted look, I do it too, it's all the sex I get anymore."

"You can stall all you want, but I gave you my dare and you have to do it. The five minutes start when you start."

As awkward as it felt, Jerilyn made circular motions over her clit. Rain looked bored and instead of watching Jeri's hand she stared at her face. "Is this good enough?"

"Be quiet, Jerilyn. In fact close your eyes. I know you're soaking, I can smell your arousal all the way over here. Let yourself go, think sexy thoughts, think about how you took me last night."

"But you're watching my face, not my . . . um."

"I know where I'm looking. I don't care about what your hand does. Those wet noises you make are arousing, I admit. It's nice to know how hot for me you are, but it's your face I'm interested in. I want to see your expression when you make yourself come."

"I'm only doing this for five minutes."

"You're so hot I bet it doesn't take three minutes."

"If I can-."

"Shut up and concentrate on your pussy."

Jerilyn reluctantly did as she was told. It felt so weird to rub herself off while someone watched. How was she supposed to get off with an audience? Rain was right about one thing, she was very aroused. Something about getting naked one piece at a time did it for her. She was so wet she wouldn't be surprised if she left a wet patch on the coffee table. It only took a few strokes for her fingers to get so slick she barely felt them move across her clit. That slick, frictionless caress sent a blossom of pleasure through her body. Her stomach fluttered in anticipation of an orgasm. She pushed harder, feeling her tight little bud as her fingers dipped lower and pushed inside her opening. Collecting more moisture, her fingers were even slicker now as they rubbed hard, furious circles over her sex. Squeezing her swollen nipple with her other hand between two knuckles, she felt the passion build. The pleasure became painful in its intensity. Her mouth hung open, she gasped for breath and squeezed her nipple harder, making it hurt. That little bit of pain pushed her orgasm back, just a bit. Her fingers went faster and faster. The orgasm was coming. She was about to explode.

"Time's up. Stop now."

Jeri barely heard the words. She didn't understand them. She pushed herself closer to her climax. Just a little longer for her whole body to explode in passion.

"I said stop." A hand grasped her wrist and pulled her slick fingers away from her pussy.

"No." Jerilyn moaned and tried to pull away from Rain's grip to finish herself off.

"Don't you want to see what the next card is?" Rain smiled like she knew exactly what Jerilyn felt.

"It can't be five minutes already." Jerilyn looked at the clock but it did her no good, she didn't look at it before she started. She almost decided to forget the cards but she started this, she should finish it.

"We can stop playing with cards anytime you want." Rain walked backwards to the table. "This was your idea."

It tempted her. Jeri forgot why she wanted Rain to do a reading but it had to be important for her to go through all this. "Show me the next card." Jerilyn got up and joined Rain at the table.

"Are you sure? From now on it gets harder. You're going to freak at my next dare."

"Why? What is it?"

"You'll have to wait to find out." Rain slid a card off the deck. "Are you sure you want to go through with it?"

Jerilyn thought about it for a second. She hovered on the edge of a massive orgasm but how much better would it be if she kept playing Rain's game? "Show me the card."

"You asked for it." Rain put the card down above the last two. "This represents my hopes and fears. I think it refers to you."

"Am I a hope or a fear?"

"It depends on what happens with the next dare."

"What's my next dare?"

12