Affair of the Heart Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth and John, and an intimate shopping trip.
1.3k words
4.3
8.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth looked down at John and smiled. She had just cum twice in as many minutes and she was letting her breathing return to normal. She had only made love to two men in her life, her husband and now John. He didn't feel bigger or better, just different.

"Come on," she said rolling off him. "We need to get dressed before anyone gets home. I'll shower up here. You use the one downstairs."

The two met in the kitchen. John walked over to her and hugged her. They held the embrace for a while then John spoke," What do I need to do to help?"

"Set the table."

So as John did his job and Beth got dinner ready. She was preparing Caribbean Chicken which Branndon like and she thought it was one of her best meals. While John was finishing up, Sophie and Nancy came back. They headed straight for the kitchen, eager to talk. Nancy kissed John and said, "I had a great time with Sophie. We really hit it off. How did your time go with Beth?"

"Not too bad," he mumbled. "I'll leave you girls alone." With that he headed to the porch.

The 3 girls hit it off well. John could tell from the laughter coming from the kitchen all was good. Branndon and Matt came out to the porch and sat down. Matt felt good about the job Branndon showed him. Over some beers the 3 men got to know each other. As far a meeting of the families it was a success. Beth's oldest boy Jeremiah was coming in sometime tomorrow. John's other two children had met Sophie before. Brooks, their oldest boy, was an officer in the Army. He was married with two children while their daughter, Cate, was a teacher. She was off traveling in Europe with 2 girl friends.

Dinner was served. Beth maneuvered herself to sit next to John again. This time there was no play under the table but she did keep her knee pressed close to his. She removed her shoes and rubbed her foot up and down his leg. It felt good.

After dessert, the ladies cleared the table. Branndon suggested they watch the football game. It was a pre-season game between the Rams and the Giants.

Sophie had something to tell her mother and she felt with the men away and Nancy there it was time.

"Mom, why can't Matt sleep in my room with me?" she asked.

"No," Beth answered. "You know my rules."

"Rules! Come on, mom. I've been to college. You can't control me there so why here? I'm a big girl."

"You're right. I can't control you in college but I can here."

Nancy stood up. "I better leave," she said.

"No, stay," Beth said. "It is about your son too. Your opinion counts here."

"Mom, just because you saved yourself for marriage doesn't mean I am. I asked Nancy and she said she wasn't a virgin when she got married."

It got real quiet. Beth blurted out, "Did you ask her how many men she had?" Once soon as she said it she wished she could take it back. Not only did it put Nancy on the spot but it came out in such a way that Beth somehow knew what the answer was going to be. She turned to Nancy. "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

Nancy looked at Beth. "No need to say you're sorry. It's a good question. Like your mom, I've only had one man and I married him. Look, Sophie, if this was my house, it be the same rules. Matt knows that."

"That's right, Sophie. In this house, married people sleep together, unmarried don't."

"You're impossible, mother!" Sophie said as she stormed out.

The two women stood together in silence. Finally Beth spoke. "Thank you."

"No thank you. We mothers need to stick together. I went through this with this with my other two. I told them I didn't know what happened in college and I didn't want to. In my house it mattered. Matt knows this. When Brooks brought home a girlfriend, the girl slept in Brooks' room and Brooks ended up in Matt's, sharing the room. So it was no problem."

Beth offered Nancy some wine and the two sat at the kitchen, talking.

"Look at the time," Nancy said. "This 1 hour difference is tough. If you don't mind, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. Good night."

Beth was wide awake. It had been quite a day but it was a good day. She felt she had made a good friend and had made love to man she knew she was in love with for over 20 years.

She forced herself to think of something else. What was breakfast tomorrow? She checked the refrigerator. They needed milk, eggs and some bacon. She checked her watch. The supermarket should still be open. Nancy was in the shower and Beth didn't want to ask Sophie. She just go alone.

She went to tell Branndon. Both men were in front of the TV watching the game. Beth walked over to her husband. As she got closer she could hear him gently snoring. She turned to leave.

John stood up. "Where you going?"

"To the store for some things for breakfast."

"Mind if I come along?"

Beth's heart skipped a beat. "Sure if you want."

"I'll go tell Nancy then meet you in the car."

While she waited, her stomach had butterflies. She wanted him to come with her but then she didn't. She wanted to be alone with him but she didn't trust herself. As she was thinking, John slid into the passenger seat. "Let's go."

They didn't say much as they rode. It seemed that they were afraid to say too much. They reached the store and Beth parked the car. It seemed she parked as far away as possible, under a lamp post. John wanted to ask her why but he decided to let it go. They split up in the store to get the needed things quicker. In and out, they headed to the car and put them in the backseat.

They got in the car. John heard Beth take a deep breath and turned to look at her. She leaned across and kissed him hard on the lips. Her hand moved quickly to his belt and began to undo it. John's hands moved to her breasts and fondled them. They could feel the heat between them grow.

Beth pulled his erect cock out. "Fuck me. Fuck me now!"

"Here? I thought you didn't want to do it in a parking lot under a street light."

"That was the first time. We are way past that."

Beth straddled his lap. John pushed down his pants giving her easy access. Beth lifted her dress and pushed her panties aside. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it on her pussy. She was so wet that she was able to slide him in easily. With one motion, her pussy was completely filled.

She didn't want the feeling to end. She just rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against him. She didn't care if she came or not, she just wanted it go on and on. John placed his hands on her hips and helped her move.

The feeling started growing and spread out from her pussy. It grew stronger and stronger. Her pussy muscles gripped his cock. To John it felt like an iron fist in a warm velvet glove.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to cum soon," John groaned.

"Cum with me. Fill me up," Beth cried.

Her orgasm hit her hard. It struck like a tidal wave. "Oh God, babe. I'm cumming. Oh God!"

John came right with her. "Oh, Beth! Beth!"

She collapsed on his chest, panting. He held her tight. John said softly to her, "Good Lord what are we going to do?"