Affair with a Telugu Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We couldn't do more for a couple of reasons. The gym had a large glass door and everyone coming out of the elevator could see us. Plus Sekhar was with us. So I could only whisper my intentions to her.

The run on the treadmill was even more excruciating. The treadmills faced a large full length mirror. So I could see Harisha's heaving chest as she ran while she could see my bouncing bulge. By the time we were finished, we were sweating and I was horny.

Back in her apartment she went for a shower while I tuned the TV to Sekhar's favorite cartoon show and stocked enough toys around him to keep him busy. I ran to the bathroom just to find it locked from inside. I knocked on it violently and called out to Harisha.

The urgency in my voice must have really scared her because she immediately opened the door and peeked out. I forced the door open and entered the bathroom and locked it behind me.

She was in the middle of removing her clothes. Her t-shirt was already off and she was now holding it protectively across her chest. Her hair was already undone and I could see the maroon straps of her bra on her naked shoulders. Her shoulders, arms, face and neck were glistening with sweat.

Without any prelude I removed my own sweaty t-shirt and running shorts and took her in my arms. She instinctively wrapped her arms over my shoulders causing her t-shirt to fall to the floor. I went straight for her neck and shoulders and started licking the sweat of her skin. Her bathroom was small and I had to push her against the wall to be able to maneuver.

Now you can imagine my state. After an hour of teasing, I finally had this plump, fair and sexy south-indian woman in my arms who was willing to let me do things to her body. Pinned against the bathroom wall, she took the full brunt of my lust.

I ripped the bra off her chest, got rid of her tracks and almost tore her panties as I tried to remove all her clothes at once. When I finally got her naked I stepped back and removed her spectacles.

I took her arms and raised them over her head and ordered her, "Stand like this".

I took in the beauty of Harisha - soft, small, feminine hands, slightly plump but firm arms, armpits with long but soft hair, rounded fleshy shoulders, well-endowed chest with breasts that sagged only slightly and small dark-brown nipples on creamy, hairless mounds, waist with a hint of love handles, typical Indian hips, bushy mound, and plump thighs with beautiful dainty feet.

I stood staring at her for some time as my cock grew rock hard in my briefs. My gaze was too much for her to stand. She quickly covered her breasts with one hand and the other one covered her mound. Her eyes fell on my crotch and I promptly got rid of my briefs so that she could see my 7 incher.

I moved closer and my erection was just inches away from her thighs. Without any prompting, she quietly took my boner in her hand and squeezed it. A dollop of pre-cum spurted and landed on her wrist. There are many women who cringe when they come in contact with a man's bodily fluids. In general, these are the same women, who don't like the way a man smells, or the hair on his body or who feel a man's cock is dirty and doesn't need loving.

Harisha was definitely not one of them. Harisha really enjoyed a man's body and she definitely made the most with mine.

Coming back to that moment, she carefully scooped my pre-cum off her wrist and applied it on my cock. She did that tenderly, using just two fingers to gently coat the entire head. After that she went for my nuts which had gathered around my cock. Instead of grabbing my sac like that other day, this time she used her thumb and forefinger and just ran them over my scrotum feeling every ridge of my wrinkled sac as if trying to memorize it.

Her other hand was performing a similar inspection of my penis. She was tracing her fingers around the area where the glans separates from the shaft. She gently pressed my glans feeling the sponginess. I don't know when or how it happened but next thing I knew, she was on her knees with my upturned cock pulsating just over her head. From that angle she could see the underside of my cock.

With one hand on my thigh for support she gently held my cock around the shaft and used her thumb to caress the underside. She squeezed my cock again and collected the small drop of pre-cum. She used it to lubricate her thumb as it traced the underside up and down the length of my shaft. At the same time she craned her neck upwards and into my crotch and I saw her tongue dart out of her mouth and lick my nut sac.

I had not trimmed the fuzz in my crotch for a while. But that did not deter her from wetting my entire scrotum with her saliva. I swear to God, there is no better feeling than a woman on her knees using her mouth to please me.

Her gentleness was extraordinary. At no point, apart from milking me for pre-cum, did she ever do anything harsh. At that moment I so much wanted to shove my cock down her throat. But watching her intently suck my balls while playing my shaft I knew I would come as soon as I put my cock in her mouth. I will never know how I got the will to lift her off the floor. She had a disappointed look on her face.

She questioned, "Don't like it?"

I gasped, "I won't last!" She understood.

I turned her around and hugged her from behind. Her bathroom was like a sauna with no A/C running. Her neck and shoulders were once again covered with a film of perspiration which I promptly licked. I wanted this to last.

So I put the lid down on the commode and sat down and spread my legs. She turned behind to see what I was up to and again understood what I wanted from her. She squatted, her cunt hovering above my pulsating cock. She had to bend my member a little so that it was pointing straight up and then she gently brushed my cockhead on her pussy lips to make it wet. Then she slid down on my lap, my shaft slowly disappearing out of view. And just like that I was fucking Harisha for the fourth time in three days.

I took her hands and placed them on my thighs and I lifted her buttocks. She was a quick learner and though the first few minutes were awkward she got the hang of it pretty quickly. In this position we fucked for several minutes but she got tired easily so we had to take several breaks during which she would twist her torso to give me access to her breasts.

She was sweating profusely since she was doing most of the work. Even her breasts were covered with sweat. The bathroom was echoing with the slapping sounds of her hips against my groin and the increasing intensity of her moans. She was close to coming and she increased her tempo and her moans were becoming shrieks.

Suddenly there was knock on the bathroom door! It was Sekhar and he was calling out for his mom. Harisha continued stroking me and in a half-moaning voice she shouted across the door in rapid-fire Telugu.

Just as she finished talking to him I felt a spasm run through her entire body. I felt, rather my cock felt, her pussy walls clench on my shaft with pressure. A helpless moan escaped her mouth and the situation was too much for me to take. I dug my teeth in her back and I erupted with maximum force deep inside her. My entire body stiffened and I almost felt off the toilet seat. After recovering from our simultaneous orgasms, she put her clothes back on and went out to check on her son. In the meantime I finished my shower.

Finally, the bedroom

It was getting difficult for me and Harisha to get some alone time and we were fucking in all the uncomfortable positions and locations. I was sitting on the couch thinking about this when Harisha entered the room. She had just finished her shower and her hair was wet and open.

She was wearing a fresh pair of salwar-kameez. But this one was different from all the ones I had seen her wear. This one was risqué. For all purposes it was a simple cotton kameez with very short sleeves. However, the neckline was square and plunging with no dupatta to cover the cleavage. And what an awesome cleavage it was!

The kameez was tight around her chest and free flowing below it. So her tits, which were 'C' cups, were squeezed and pushed up and almost spilling out of her neckline. This was just our third day of intimacy but she was shedding her modesty rapidly. She turned around and the back on the kameez was similar - square, wide and deep. The back was so wide that I could see one of her straps peeking from the sides. She saw me ogling and gave me a knowing smile.

Women! They know how easy it is to control men. I called her to my side and I slipped my hand under the kameez and slid it up her naked torso till I found the hooks that kept her bra together. I unhooked them easily.

I told her, "I don't want you wearing this when I am around".

She simply slipped the straps off her shoulders and extracted it through one of the sleeve openings and threw it on the floor and went into the kitchen to prepare dinner. I was shocked at her brazenness!

Her kameez was off-white with a light colored design. I could clearly see the outlines of her dark brown nipples through the thin white cotton material. We teased each other all through the evening. In the kitchen I took every opportunity of pressing my crotch into her ass and grind her. I managed quite a few grabs of her luscious tits whenever Sekhar wasn't around us. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. The way she moved around, the way she bent over to load the dishwasher or stretch to grab something from the cabinets. Everything was a turn on. Even her regular breathing caused her braless breasts to heave because of the tight clothing.

I had a boner all throughout and my boxers were literally wet at the front because of all the pre-cum that I was leaking. Finally it was dinner time but she didn't let up the tease. She made it a point to bend over and feed Sekhar giving me ample opportunity to peek into her cleavage. Mind you, she didn't even touch me during the whole evening. But by the time Sekhar was put to sleep I was mad with lust. My balls were aching because of the anticipation. My cock had tired itself out and had gone back to a semi-soft state.

When she joined me on the couch after putting Sekhar to sleep I knew I wouldn't last through too much of foreplay. I was already on the edge. But I knew I had to somehow get her juices flowing. So at first we simply watched TV, then we cuddled and then we started making out.

I wasn't sure where this was heading till she broke off from our kiss and offered, "I think you should stay back tonight". Both us of were panting.

I said, "OK!"

Before I could think of anything more to say my eyes fell on her cleavage again.

She followed my gaze and asked me, "Want to see them?"

I nodded dumbly. She undid the zipper at the back, slipped the sleeves off her shoulders and revealed her magnificent tits to me one more time. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me towards her chest. I didn't need further encouragement. I slid down the couch, between her spread-out legs and started suckling her. I used every possible method I knew about making love to a woman's breasts.

As I worked on her tits, her grip on my head became tighter and tighter. She used her free hand to squeeze the other tit. She was so turned on that unknowingly she began thrusting her hips. I found the knot of the drawstring and undid her salwar. She promptly lifted her hips to slide it down. Her panties followed suit. I probed between her legs with my finger and found her sopping wet. I took the panties and cleaned her up a bit and decided to go for it.

Now I am not a big fan of eating pussy, but I still do it regularly. I have had to eat women who smelled or tasted really strong or both. But going down on Harisha was truly a pleasure. Her pussy was bushy but smelled fresh and juices were just salty, not sharp. With both my hands working her tits and my tongue working her pussy I made sure that Harisha got a nice licking.

I worked her lips, I worked her clit and I tongue-fucked her and I finger-fucked her. The feedback was enormous. She thrashed her hips, she lifted them sky-high, she squeezed my head with her thighs and she smothered my face trying to shove my tongue up her tunnel. And she moaned! She was an absolute joy to please.

When I came up for air, she was desperate to get fucked. Her hair was in disarray, her eyes were half closed and all that remained of her clothing was her kameez covering nothing but my tummy. I told her I wanted to fuck her in her bed and she was so turned on that she didn't realize that Sekhar's crib was in the same room. We stripped each other and ran into her bedroom stark naked and mad with lust.

We didn't bother turning on the lights. We simply jumped into her bed and I moved between her legs and placed my cock at her entrance. I wet the head by rubbing it up and down her lips. The resulting loud sigh from her almost made me come.

Without further ado, I plunged my shaft inside her. That night was special. All my sensations were concentrated on just 7 inches of my body. Her pussy was warm; almost feverish. It was deliciously tight and moist. Sliding in and out of her generated the most exquisite friction as her slick walls tried their best to keep me inside.

I remember trying to think of random things just to prevent myself from coming too soon. It worked because I fucked her good. I was between her spread out thighs for so long that she told me her groin was stiff the next morning. I cradled her in my arms so that her face was buried in my chest and I jackhammered her non-stop.

She probably had never received such a fucking from her husband because I have rarely seen such a reaction from an Indian woman. I had to use all my weight to keep her writhing body under control. It was like she had never received such fulfillment and getting it now was too much for her mind and body to take. She grunted like an animal and bit me all over my chest as I rammed my pelvis into hers with full force stroke after stroke.

After what seemed hours (but which was less than 20 minutes!) she finally began to go limp in my arms and I took that as my cue to finally reach my climax. I just lay on top of her completely spent and after some time her cunt duly ejected out my used cock. We were both panting and sweating. We were lucky that Sekhar slept through the entire ruckus.

Finally I rolled off her body and she got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. When she came out I asked her to clean me up. She took a hand towel and wet it with warm water. In the dark, I could see her body outlined against the light coming from the living room. She cleaned me thoroughly and in return she got a squeeze on her naked titties.

After completing all the chores that women need to do after lovemaking she came back to bed, still naked, and put her head on my chest and slept. I couldn't believe this was the same woman who was completely inert in bed just a couple of days ago. Harisha continue to surprise me.

The next morning

I typically wake up at the first light of dawn and that particular Saturday was no exception. I turned around to see that Harisha was sleeping with her back towards me in a fetal position. She was still naked. I could also see Sekhar sleeping soundly in his crib. I had a raging hard-on and felt compelled to take care of it.

So I started kissing Harisha all over her lovely naked back - starting at her neck all the way down to her ass. When I reached her ass I saw her bush peeking out from her legs. I don't know what came over me but I suddenly wanted to eat her. So I shoved my head between her legs and started licking her crotch. Obviously, she wasn't going to sleep through this.

She turned onto her back and spread her legs. By now I was making slurping sounds, licking her pussy like it was ice-cream on a hot summer day. She lifted her legs and spread them even further. She ran her fingers through my hair, encouraging me to eat her.

I am not sure if she came that morning but the reaction was once again great. She was moaning and squealing and making the most delightful sounds a man can hear. In a matter of minutes her juices started flowing. I tried the missionary for a few minutes but I was too close to coming. I had to cool down. So I got out of her and lay down next to her. She was puzzled for a few seconds.

I told her, "You fuck me - like we did in the bathroom yesterday".

I didn't know that Harisha had never gone woman-on-top in bed with her husband. I taught her the basics and soon enough she was squatting on me and working my cock. Being inexperienced she didn't know how to gyrate her hips for maximum friction. So I lifted my torso off the bed and told her to wrap her legs around me. She instinctively wrapped her hands around my shoulders and I supported her back with my hands. Once we were in the lotus position I starting gyrating my hips. I could hear her soft sighs and she buried her face in my neck. Her breasts were squished against my chest and this position gave us the intimacy we needed after all the urgent rutting around in bathrooms and kitchens.

Our passion fades

The first few weeks were our honeymoon phase. Even though we couldn't meet every day, a lot of weekends were usually spent together mostly at her place. On most Saturdays she would hire a baby-sitter for Sekhar for a few hours and we would go to my apartment where we would indulge in no-holds-barred sex. The understanding was that during those few hours she would do everything I wanted her to do. I fulfilled every fantasy.

She was an anal-virgin before she met me. She gave that up during the second Saturday we spent alone. We would cook, eat and drink in the nude. She had never tried alcohol but pretty soon she was guzzling a couple of shots of whiskey in one session. In her inebriated state, I made her do things that she probably wouldn't have done without a lot of fuss.

I made her model her collection of lingerie and sarees. I would then take pictures of her in various states of undress. She soon found out about my weakness for low-cut saree blouses and she stitched a couple just for me. I soon found out about her weakness for dildos and always used them on her at my place. I also loved coming in her bras and making her wear them when we went out. Knowing that her breasts were covered in my sticky seed as we did our grocery shopping or watched a movie was a huge turn-on.

But my all-time favorite had always been her blowjobs. When we were at my house alone for those precious few hours, I rarely ever came in her pussy. It was mostly her mouth where I emptied myself.

Looking back, I would have never guessed that someone like Harisha would be willing to get down and dirty. Despite the initial depravity, sex with Harisha soon became routine. I was kind of prepared for this phase and I didn't mind it because I had always enjoyed my time with Harisha out of bed. What I wasn't prepared for was an aspect of her personality that I should have guessed from our "friends forever" incident. She was possessive and spiteful. To top it all she had a short fuse.

A few months into our relationship and she started insisting that I spend every evening at her place. I had a group of bachelor friends and we spent a lot of time together hanging out. None of them knew about my affair with Harisha or knew her on a personal basis. She also threatened to call my fiancée in India and let her know about our affair! Thankfully she had no clue about my contacts in India and facebook didn't exist back then. I wasn't about to give up my life just because I loved fucking her.

My initial reaction was simply to assume that she was lonely and deprived of attention. So I would sometimes drive to her place late in the night just to placate her even though I had to work the next day. And frankly for the first few times it was kind of fun trying to make up. It reminded me of my youthful days and the fights I had with my girlfriend back in college.