Affairs of Saint Mercy's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make up for the subtle reminder for her to count, Albert did his best to distract Marybeth from what was happening. Every few smacks he would dip his hand down and begin to different kind of torture. Twice she had to restart her punishment because Albert had brought her so close to orgasm that she had forgotten what number she had left off on and begged for him to not stop. Her hips grinded into his thigh and, after a time, her cries from spanking were more like moans.

By the end of her punishment, Marybeth was clinging to his lap, her legs spread wide. She didn't move to get up, so he didn't force her to. Instead, he continued to play with her wet flesh, pinching and massaging her clit, dipping a finger inside her, slowly finger fucking her until she moaned and pushed back hard with need. She screamed out with he gave her pussy a good smack, her body jerking up to look at him in shock.

Chuckling, he turned her over and lifted her up in his arms, bringing her back to his bed. Pressing a chaste kiss to her lips, he laid down beside her. "You enjoyed it. Don't act like a little innocent." Marybeth blushed before looking down shyly. She wasn't sure if she had enjoyed it but the soft stroke of his fingers now over her flesh made her realize she felt more sensitive now than before. Leaning in, he kissed her, letting his tongue stroke over her lips before slipping into her mouth.

As they kissed, he guided her hand down to her cunt, blindly teaching her how to hold herself open to him. She readily complied as he stroked his fingers inside of her, his thumb on her clit but then he curled his fingers up, almost hard and firmly beat out a cadence against her clit. She cried out against his mouth, her body bucking a bit until he drew back his hand. Smirking down at her, her trailed his juice covered fingers up her belly a bit. She panted softly, looking at him, obviously pleading. Pinching one of her nipples, he motioned to the empty bed near them. "Go climb up upon that bed. I want you to leave a special treat for my roommate."

Marybeth gave Albert a queer look, which made him laugh before he pinched her nipple again. "Now, now, sweeting, go on. I'm sure John will appreciate the soft scent of your arousal when he returns. His wife died almost twenty years ago and there is nothing as tempting as the scent of a young aroused woman. Now..." He motioned to the bed. Reluctantly Marybeth left him, going to climb up on the other bed. Albert stretched out on his own, stroking his cock through his pants as he watched Marybeth climb up onto the pillow and begin to grind herself against it. She finally moved so that it was straddling the partially raised sidebar of the bed, the pillow pressed firmly up against her. Closing her eyes, she rode the pillow eagerly, softly beginning to moan then groan as she brought herself to orgasm.

It was as anticlimactic as the previous night and she nearly wept from the unfairness of it. Setting his pillow back, the wet glistening juices visible in the sterile lights, she moved to the bed to sit down only to have Albert stop her with a hand. She looked at him, watching as he drew his pants off, offering his hard cock to her view. "Come on, princess." Marybeth smiled as she climbed up onto the bed and straddled Albert eagerly. Stroking his cock a bit she then pushed herself down on him. She was still tight, but so wet it didn't matter.

Reaching up, Albert caught her bra, tugging it down so her breasts were now exposed, held up by the bra itself. Teasing her nipples, he leaned up, sucking on them until they were hard before pinching and pulling at them. Marybeth closed her eyes, enjoying herself nearly beyond reason. Albert was seven and a half inches long, though not so thick she felt as if she would be split in two. Albert enjoyed teasing her body as she fucked him. She was beautiful in her movements, gliding up and down with sheer abandon.

After a time he caught her hips, speaking softly. "Turn around." Deterred, Marybeth looked at Albert but did as told. There he unhooked her bra and had her lay down. Wrapping his legs over hers, and one hand settled over the opposite breast, the other dipped between her thighs.

He rocked his hips up into her, fucking her even while he rubbed her clit hard. Marybeth gasped, her body squirming in his hold, moaning even as she said "No." though, it was more out of reaction than anything since he did stop once and she pleaded with him not to.

Held down, Marybeth finally orgasmed with Albert deep inside her, sobbing as she came. He felt wonderful inside her, even more so when she felt his seed fill her once more, Albert's hips pumping him into her again and again before he sighed beneath her. Even as he calmed down, though, Marybeth was given no time to rest, her hands continuing to play with her clit. Whimpering, she weakly tried to draw back from his touch only to have his hand follow. In mere minutes Marybeth orgasmed a second time, milking the last of his cum from him before he finally rolled onto his side and spooned with her.

The one hand continued to cup her pussy, the other teasing over her nipple. Kissing the back of her neck, he smiled. "Marybeth?" She made a soft humming noise in question, her eyes closed in relaxation. "What are you?" She didn't answer for a moment, though her eyes opened. Turning a bit, she looked at him in question before color began to seep into her face in understanding.

She went to turn away but he caught her chin, their juices smearing over her face since he had released her pussy to do so.. His tone was stern as he spoke. "Say it."

Lowering her gaze she swallowed then whispered. "I'm a needy slut." His hand slid down from her breast to rub over her stomach.

"And whose needy slut are you?" He asked.

Her eyes opened and she looked at him before speaking in an even softer tone. "Yours."

Smiling he patted her hip before releasing her chin and pulling her close. "Get some sleep. You have yet to earn your place as mine. But we shall remedy that with time." A small feeling of dread and arousal filled Marybeth as she turned over, snuggling her back to his chest, wondering what he would ask of her next.

12