Afraid To Give In

Story Info
White girl gives in to advances of black man and loves it.
2.2k words
3.94
80.3k
20
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really bummed out. I had gone on job interview after job interview and turned up empty. Didn't know what I was doing wrong or why I wasn't getting these jobs that I knew I was suited for and qualified because of prior experience. I went on line each morning and submitted at least a dozen or two resume on line and mailed out them on a daily basis. I signed up with agencies and everything seemed to be a dead end. I had a great job and I loved it and the owners decided to close up after one of the family members became very ill and they felt they had to take care of them.

Sitting in front of my laptop lost in thought, I snapped out of it when my cell rang. It was with one of the biggest suppliers of heating and plumbing supplies in the Metro area. They received my resume and letters of recommendation and invited me in for an interview. I accepted the invitation to interview with them and set it up for a week from Monday.

Being so excited I called all my family and my friends and told them about the interview and they were happy for me. I had to get a new "got to nail this job" outfit, get my hair cut and a manicure and pedicure. Saturday morning got my hair cut and had him put in highlights in my hair. Then I dragged my best friend to the mall so she could help me pick out my outfit, treat her to lunch and then get the accessories for my new outfit. I was all about matching which drove my best friend nuts. I've been like that my entire life.

After hitting some of the larger stores, I decided to go to this local store that featured full figure outfits. I wasn't extremely heavy but I did fit in these clothes so much better and not have to worry about anything.

I found a great pants outfit of olive green and pale pink with olive green stripes. I then got a new pair of shoes (like I really needed another pair) and a new handbag (another one to add to my collection of over 200 handbag that ranged in size from just about enough room to put in my keys to one large enough to pack a new outfit to ware. I got a nice olive green shoulder bag that was large enough for my wallet, my keys and a couple of pens and a brush, comb and some make up.

Monday morning couldn't come quick enough for me. My appointment was at 9:15 but I got ready and left my house about 8:30 because of the heavy traffic.

When I got to the building, I walked around to the entrance where the man told me to go. I was so nervous, my heart pounding like a jack hammer inside my chest. I took the elevator to the 5th floor and reached the office where I was going to have my interview.

I introduced myself to the receptionist and she called to let them know I was there. I was then greeted by a woman and 2 men, 1 was white and the other black. The black man was striking; sexy, shaved head, clean shaven man. He looked like a black God and he smell so intoxicating. The woman introduced herself to me as Dianna, the white gentlemen was Evan and the black man was Clay.

They showed me around the offices and we made a brief stop in the conference room where we left all my paperwork. We headed to the warehouse and the factory that was off to the left side. I met some of the personnel and then I was showed around. We then headed to the conference where we did the interview.

Dianna and I talked and then the men joined in and we talked about their product my experience of working with a manufacturer using man of the products that they sold. Dianna asked me if I would allow Clay to show me what would be my office which was right outside of Clay and I told her it was okay. I was getting so wet at the sight of Clay. Clay then brought me to all the levels warehouse and they had so much inventory.

We came back and Dianna asked me how did I feel about being offered the job and an extra $ 10,000.00 for joining their team. I really liked the job and the people I met so far. I accepted the job and I would start in 2 weeks.

During the next 2 weeks I bought myself an entire new wardrobe as this would be a fresh start for me so why not treat myself I thought keeping Clay in mind. I was taken by his smile and how well he presented himself. Being a jewelry hound I looked on both his hands for any sign of a wedding ring which these days doesn't mean anything and there wasn't any. He did sport a nice watch and his right wrist. I wear mine on my right wrist too wondering if he did for the same reason that I did; I was left-handed.

During the middle of my first week I received a call on my cell and surprisingly it was Clay. He wanted to know if I would like to talk shop before I started over dinner some night; introduce me to some things so I would feel comfortably and not so nervous my first days and I accepted. Again I went to the store and bought a purple and black outfit which showed of my chest. I've been told I have a nice set so why not show it off to him but don't over do it as it could cost me my job.

We went out on a Friday which he suggested it would be best so we wouldn't have to cut the night short because he had to work the next morning and I thought that was great. He wouldn't tell me where he was taking me and I was hoping my outfit would be dressy enough but he said it was casual. I promised myself to behave and not to give into my cravings about sucking his black cock and balls and getting drilled like I've never been before. I fantasized about his lips on mine and his then his hands and mouth on my ample tits as he squeezed and suck my nipples hard.

He picked me up at 7; he wanted to run home and shower and put on some fresh clothing before he came over. As I was putting on the final touches my best friend called me to wish me luck and a good time. Told her how I wanted this man but was going to behave and resist my temptations.

Clay handed me a single yellow rose and told me he was looking forward to this all week and I said I was too. I thanked him for the rose with a kiss and small little peck and he tasted good. He didn't seem to mind that I kissed him. I offered him a drink but he said he would wait until we got to the place.

It was about a 20 minute ride and he held my hand all the way there. I was feeling wet in my panties and I was glad that I brought another pair because I knew how he made me feel.

It was a combination pub/dance club/hotel set up and it was awesome. I never noticed it before and a friend of mine lives about 10 minutes away from it. We ordered wine and the cheese and meat appetizer and had seafood for dinner. Creme brulee for dessert. We talked about ourselves and never brought up work. He asked me if I'd like to listen to some music and dance and I said yes so we went into the next room. They were playing all kinds of music and I actually was in the mood to dance; dance off some sexual tension I thought.

We danced slow dances, fast dances and just danced the night away. We did drink a little too but he could sure dance. They club closed at 2 and when we got out we noticed that it had snowed a great deal. Clay asked if we should stay here and not risk the roads and I was going to say no but I said "I think you are right. The roads might be bad and we have been drinking too".

Off to the hotel desk to rent a room. There was 1 room left as other guests were doing the same as us. The room had 2 beds the clerk told us so I was relieved. The clerk looked at strangely but tell me that he has never seen a black man with a white woman before. He handed Clay the key and asked me if I wanted a key and I told him no that one would be enough. Our room number was 105 and it was heavenly. Two king size beds, tv, stereo, a hot tub, bathroom with shower and tube, a little area to sit a table with chairs.

Clay and I hung up our coats and started to talk and then he held me close. I froze; I was still determined to hold out even though we did kiss during the dancing. He looked into my eyes and I melted. His eyes were the darkest I've ever seen and I could feel myself getting weaker. He leaned into me with a kiss and I plunged my tongue into his mouth to taste him and he did the same to me. We started to touch each other and he started to unbutton my blouse as I slowly started to pull away.

He said, "I'm sorry, if you don't want this, I understand. I just feel so good around you and want to be with you. I knew when I met you that first day that I wanted you". I couldn't believe my ears because I know most guys would be turned off after a girl pulls away from his advances. I turned to him and said "It's not that I don't want it, I do. I don't want to put my job at risk before I even start it.". With that I took his head in my hands and kisses him and we started again. I then turned to him and said, "Clay I am very attracted to you and I want this more than I ever did before. Take me to places I have never gone before". We started removing our clothes until we were completely undressed. He squeezed my tits and then began to suck one. I reached for his cock and I got a handful and more.

I knelt down and took his cock in my mouth and then looked up at him and he was smiling from ear to ear and he said, "How did you know??" I said nothing but continued the blow job. I felt him getter harder and bigger with each lick and suck. I slowly pull it out of my mouth and he asked me to stand up while he kissed me hard, long and passionately. He then laid me across the bed and kissed my neck and my lips and slipped his hand down to my fresh shaved pussy where I was so wet. He looked into my eyes and said "Did I do this to you?? Did I get you all wet?" I said to him "Yes you did, you got me this way at the interview too" After that, no words were spoken between us and we made hot steamy love for hours. I finally got to swallow his cum and wear it all over my face and body like I daydreamed about for days. We fell asleep and woke up about 9 and ordered in breakfast. We showered and dressed in the clothes we on last night. The snow was already melting but I'm glad we stayed. It was the best sex I ever had and the first time with a black guy.

As we were driving back to my place, I asked him,

"Do you think we will ever do this again??" He said "We certainly will and as often as possible. Wait until we get to go to those long conventions and meetings that we have to stay over night too".

We started to see each other every night and it got closer to my starting date. We had to act cool at work and not let anyone know, not just yet about our relationship.

The day finally arrived and I started my job. I was assigned to work with Clay and it made us both happy.

After working there for 6 months, Clay and I decided to let everyone know that we were dating and within the year we had many nights away from home and then we got married. That was almost 5 years ago and I am expecting our first child in May.

I'm so glad I gave in because I probably could have never had a man like Clay and the happiness that I wanted so badly to have.