African Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
The tribe hands Ava over as a prize to their main hunter.
2.3k words
4.41
130.8k
110
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava found herself surrounded by the tribe, the tall imposing man beside her smiling down at her, but it wasn't a comforting smile. He grabbed her wrist and lifted it up as if in victory. He shouted something out to the tribe and they all laughed and clapped. To their unified chanting, she was once again dragged towards a round hut.

She experienced deja vu as she struggled against the tall African. It was a fight she could never win. She was thrown into the hut and scrambled on her knees on the dirt floor. This hut was smaller than the chief's but it had more decoration. The walls were covered with animal skins and necklaces of what must be animal teeth hung from the ceiling. She huddled on the floor, crossing her bent legs in front of her, protecting her abused vagina, and her arms crossed on top of her breasts.

The African slowly moved towards her, stalking her like a hunter would his prey. He was probably about 25 and at 6 1/2 feet, was incredibly imposing, even when crouching down as he was now. Through scattered sunlight she could see him moving slowly, inch by inch advancing on her. His skin covered in a raised pattern of bumps undulated as his muscles moved smoothly under it, like a cat. Like the chief, he wore colorful beaded necklaces and gold rings around his wrists and ankles. They glimmered threateningly as he stalked her. She held up her hands in front of her, pleading with him to stop.

He wouldn't stop even if he could understand what she was saying. She could already see the lust in his eyes. His loincloth was struggling to contain his hardening organ, and from what she could see, it was huge.

A swift motion undid the knot in his loin cloth. As the fabric fell away, she saw a massive 10 inch cock

staring at her. In horror she realized that his scarred skin didn't end at the loincloth, the bumps continued over his groin and down the length of his shaft. It looked like a torture device.

Ava started to panic. There was no way she could survive his assault. Her pussy was aching from the chief's attack earlier. She desperately needed to escape.

She lunged towards the door, trying to get through between the black man's imposing body and the grass wall, but he was too quick for her. As the tribe's best hunter, he had honed his instincts over years and he knew exactly where she was going to go. He moved in front of her just in time to catch her in his arms. Rolling with her, he pinned her under his massive body.

Face down on the dirt floor of the hut, Ava's breathing was uneven. The black man was practically sitting on her, she could feel his thighs clenching hers closed. She was trapped by his strength and his weight. Her wrists were pinned by his hands far above her head. Ava wasn't about to give up, she continued to struggle.

What Ava couldn't notice was how much her struggles were arousing her captor. His massive cock was resting in the crack of her ass, its engorged purple knob reaching up to the small of her back. Each time she moved, she unwittingly was massaging his tool. He flexed his thighs to keep her in place, but allowed her enough movement so she would tire herself out. Over time she managed to collect a small pool of precum on her back as a tribute to her struggles.

Exhausted, she lay still under him. She could now feel his hardness against her and what she could only guess was precum on her back. Without the strength to keep fighting, he let her wrists go and she left them where they were, stretched out in front of her.

He moved his hands to her ass, massaging it with his long black fingers. He kneaded the pale flesh, mesmerized by the contrast of their skin. He pulled at her ass cheeks, pulling them apart so he could see her pink slit.

He could see the delicate folds between her legs. They were reddened from the thorough breeding the chief had just given her and shiny from what he was sure was their shared cum. He had been standing outside the hut as the chief had his way with her. He heard her scared screams turn into moans and finally cries of pleasure. He was determined to bring those same sounds out of her.

Peaking at him, hidden just inside her canal he could see the green leaves used by the chief to hold his cum inside her. The chief was determined to see her white belly swell with a new member of the tribe. Having a full night alone with the white woman was his reward for a successful hunt, and the chief hoped the white woman would bear the child of a talented man like him. He was more than willing to help.

She protested as his fingers slid between her lips, digging out the leaves. A stream of milky cum began to flow out of her well fucked pussy and down her slit. It coated her clit so he couldn't see it through its opaque haze and dripped down her bare mound onto the dirt floor.

He stroked his cock back and forth, his foreskin revealing then covering the purple head. With a slight shift of his hips, he lined his cock up with that dripping pussy. Still holding her legs closed with his, her opening was tight.

Feeling something pressing against her sore opening, she tried to move away from it, but he wouldn't let her. Unrelentingly pushing at her, her folds eventually gave way. Slowly her body accepted his thick black cock into itself, stretching around it and massaging it.

Ava's protests grew louder and she started to scream as she felt his cock sink into her. She could feel the bumps circling the entirety of his shaft as her body struggled to accommodate him. Though she was still stretched from the chief's big member, it was nothing compared to this hunter's. The chief's cum helped lubricate the way for his monstrous cock.

Impaling her on his cock, he pushed in as far as he could until he felt his tip touch her cervix. He still had a few inches to go, but he would stretch her out before he forced them in. His heavy balls settled on the backs of her legs. She was so tight around him it almost caused him pain. He felt the bumps on his cock massaging her tunnel as he moved in and out of her sheath. Her pussy sucked at him as he pulled back before slamming back into her warmth.

With her body adjusting to his presence, the pain faded away and was replaced slowly with a burning desire. She anticipated each downward thrust of his powerful hips. Her natural instincts came out and her body began to crave him. Against her will her hips began to move a tiny bit, fucking him back.

He felt her moving against him and a smile broke out over his face, revealing brilliant white teeth. He knew she couldn't resist him. He started pounding into her faster, her pussy lips welcoming him with their wet embrace. He loved watching his dark meat disappear inside of her pale flesh.

He grabbed her hips and lifted them off the ground, toward his thrusts. He kicked her legs open and positioned himself between them. On all fours he could see her pale breasts handing below her, swinging as he slammed into her. He could push himself deeper now, battering at her cervix. Little by little he was forcing it to accept his length. It was hard against his tip, but he felt it giving way beneath his onslaught. She cried out in pain as he pushed through, breaching her cervix and entering her womb.

Her tightness around his tip brought him close to cumming. His animalistic grunts filled the hut as he fucked his way deep inside her white pussy. He finally settled his whole 10 inches into her. Her lips closed in on the base of his hairy cock. His balls caressed her clit each time they slapped against it.

With a black cock impaling her and cum filled balls slapping her swollen clit, she felt her pussy start to spasm around him. As she came, she threw her hips back at him, burying him deep in her. She clamped down on the thick pole inside her.

Even as her body shuddered around him, he kept thrusting. Her orgasm kept going. Her body was limp against him and he realized that she had gone unconscious beneath him. It was the first time he had ever fucked someone to unconsciousness. He felt his balls rising and tightening.

Pulling her fully against him, he delivered his first shot of semen directly into her womb. Cum poured like water out of his cock. He felt her belly swell with his white cum, her womb full of his sperm.

After delivering the final shot deep inside her, he pulled his rock hard cock out of her. His thick sperm started to make its way out of her. Copying the chief, he plugged her hole with leaves. He wanted her pregnant with his baby.

With a 'job well done' slap to her bottom, he left her still pleasure unconscious body sprawled on the dirt floor of the hut and went outside. He would come back for her later. Right now, he was going to show his cum covered cock to his tribe like a trophy. He too had tamed the white woman.

Ava woke up to the ground gently moving. She opened her eyes and saw that night had fallen. The last thing she remembered was shamefully being brought to orgasm by the massive bumpy cock of the huge African man.

She gradually became aware that the ground wasn't moving, it was her. She was on her back and in the darkness she could just make out the shadow of the same African between her legs. He was moving his cock in and out of her exhausted pussy. She could hear the clanging of his jewelry as he moved on her.

He leaned down and her nipple disappeared into his mouth. Her body reacted, her stomach tightened in pleasure and she felt her pussy grip him. With a final grunt, he came inside of her. She felt his fluid spilling out inside of her.

When he pulled out of her, she could feel the cool African air caress her. Her thighs were covered in cum, she wanted to think it was just his, but she knew it was a mix of hers, his and likely the old chief's. She felt something being pushed up inside of her and the cum stopped flowing out of her. With her last bit of energy, she pulled her legs closed and rolled over to her side. Completely naked she fell back to sleep.

During the night, she awoke a number of times to find the tall hunter sliding into her abused hole. He never seemed to last too long, but he filled her with so much cum she felt bloated. He finally left her alone just after dawn and she managed an hour of uninterrupted sleep.

Hands lifting her from the hut's floor startled her awake. She was carried into the middle of the village and dropped to the ground. Her hands and legs were pulled apart, spread eagle and she was tied to stakes. Despite her screams, no one really paid attention to her. Naked and cum covered, the villagers gathered around her, but no one made a move to help her.

An elderly woman made her way through the crowd to her, she carried a jar with her. Ava tried to use body language to convey her fear, to ask her to let her go, but the woman carried on with her mission. She uncapped the jar and dipped her hand in the thick gel. She slowly covered all of Ava's pale flesh with the dark substance. As it coated her, she felt cooler. She imagined it must protect her from the strong sun. Strangely every part of her was covered with it except her hairless pubic mound.

The old woman pulled out a thorn from another jar. Ava was puzzled, what could that be for. The woman lowered the thorn to her bare pussy and hooked a piece of the flesh. She cut it as Ava screamed. They were marking her with the same bumpy scars that covered the rest of the tribe. Over the next few minutes, the woman skillfully covered her groin with a sunburst pattern of cuts radiating out from her slit. When satisfied, she rubbed them with ash. The ash burned her exposed skin, and Ava didn't know it then, but it would cause the scars to heal in bumps. They had marked her as theirs. If she got pregnant, they would create more intricate scars, but for now the scars showed that her pussy had been claimed by members of the tribe.

They left Ava staked down and exposed in the centre of the village for the next full day. Her pussy was still filled with cum from her previous lovers, their healthy sperm swimming inside her. Though no one tried to have sex with her as she lay there naked, she could feel many of the men, young to old feasting their eyes on her exposed flesh.

Though her pussy was off limits while she was healing, that didn't mean they didn't find other ways to please themselves with her after dark...

I hope you enjoyed the second part of Ava's journey in Africa. If there is interest, I'll work on a third part. Feel free to message me your thoughts and ideas. Thanks for reading! XOX