Africa's Sex Races

Story Info
They screw to win big.
1k words
3.49
38.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I begin to tell you about this very real event, I have to clarify that this has nothing whatsoever to do with RACE. It has to do with LOCATION! This nightly event that I am about to describe to you, takes place on the African Continent. Unfortunately, I’m unable to recall where this African “sporting event” occurs, but I am reasonably certain that it occurs in either Gabon, Ghana or Nigeria. If I can narrow it down for you, I will, at a later date. No one seems to know where/when this bizarre “race” began.

In this African nation during World War II, the local citizens would stage “gambling events” for foreign troops. Among the most popular of these “events” were the sex races (as they were called). Here is how the “race” is run, and the rules, all of which are true!

Picture, if you will, a very large tent, out on an African desert. Inside the tent are bleechers, approximately six levels high, and forming the letter “C”. In the center of the letter “C” is a kind of makeshift stage, comprised of three separate king-sized mattresses.

There is a “race announcer,” a male who speaks fluent English, because most of the tourists who attend this event are English speakers. He comes out from the rear of the tent to an area near the “stage” and thanks everyone for showing up for tonight’s races. He then goes about introducing the participants in the “first race”.

From an opening in the rear of the tent, three lovely, totally nude and nubile young women appear. The crowd goes wild with applause and cat-calls. The women smile happily because they know what is about to happen, and they are genuinely EXCITED, to say the very least. The age of these girls is anywhere from 18 to 27 (or so), and each girl is a proven expert in the fine art of man-pleasing. Most girls are black, but some girls are white, Indian, or Asian, and, there is no shortage of talent. There are plenty of young girls who “volunteer” for this event. The announcer requests that the crowd “calm down,” so he can finish with the introductions, so that the race can begin, as scheduled. The crowd quiets down.

Next the “race announcer” introduces the lucky man who will be participating in tonight’s first race. Out walks a man, totally nude, and the crowd gasps aloud, because the man is very large in height, but also has a gigantic penis, swinging between his legs. Usually, the man is not hard, at this point in time.

With the “introductions” completed, the announcer says, “You will now have 10 minutes to get your bets down!” The men rush off the bleechers and head toward a booth to bet money on the girl of their choice.

THE OBJECT OF THE “RACE”: The men are eagerly betting on which girl, in their opinion, while fucking the man, can make him CUM.

HERE ARE “THE RULES,” IN BRIEF:

1. The man must fuck a girl for two continuous minutes, before fucking the next girl, in sequence.

2. The girl may do/say anything she wishes, to get the man to cum in her, rather than in the other girls.

3. Once “Time!” is shouted by the referee, the man must move immediately to the next girl.

4. The other girls are allowed to shout insults about the girl being fucked, to discourage the man.

5. The man is not allowed to cum, until after he has fucked each girl once.

6. The “2-minute time” doesn’t begin until the man’s cock enters the woman’s pussy.

7. The “official timekeeper” keeps time with a stopwatch.

8. The “winning girl” screams, if she has “succeeded” in getting the man to cum in her.

9. The referee examines the “winner’s” pussy to determine if she is indeed a “winner”.

10. The winning girl is paid a total of 10% of the total amount wagered. This can be substantial!

11. The man is paid NOTHING for his efforts. His “reward” is fucking three beautiful women and cumming in one of them.

HOW A TYPICAL “RACE” IS “RUN”:

The “luck of the draw” determines which girl gets the man, first. He walks over to her, while she is on her knees. She grasps his cock and begins sucking on it, to make him both hard and lubricated. After the referee/timekeeper sees that the man is ready, he shouts, “Start!” The woman quickly lays on her back and spreads her legs apart. The man quickly gets between her legs, places his cock inside her and begins fucking her fast or slow, depending on the girl’s demands. The timekeeper starts the stopwatch, as soon as the man enters the woman.

After 2 minutes, the timekeeper shouts, “Time!” and the man leaves the woman to enter the next one, in sequence. After he has had a “first fuck” of all three, the girls then try their hardest to get him to cum in them. The “action” continues with the crowd chanting, “CUM IN HER! CUM IN HER! CUM IN HER!,” based on the girl on whom they wagered.

The man’s “job” (if you want to call this “work”) is to “hold back” from cumming, for as long as he can. The gals need for him to cum in them, if they are to win possibly thousands of dollars, so they will do or say anything, to encourage him to cum in them. They’ll kiss him, hug him tight and whisper all kinds of “promises” in his ears, while clamping tightly around his cock, trying to “milk” him with highly skilled “pussy muscles” that have been “kegel exercised” to the point that they could probably crack open a walnut, or remove a cork from a champagne bottle.

When the man begins to cum in her, the girl squeals or screams with delight, because she knows she has won. The referee walks over to the girl, and after the man “pulls out,” examines her, to make sure the man came in her. Once the referee determines the girl is the winner, he raises her right hand in victory, like that of a boxer. The crowd goes wild with applause, and those who bet on that girl now go to the betting booth to collect their winnings. After that is done, the next race is begun.