Afro Stress Relief Ch. 01

Story Info
Whiteboy is coerced into social experiment.
18.8k words
4.57
24.2k
74

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

My first initiation into the liberal culture of improving the Afro-American male integration into society through stress relief programmes such as AMIRAP and the strident feminist-driven attitudes of advancing minorities within society at the expense of the mainstream culture was in early 2000s.

I was in my early twenties living in Oklahoma City, let's just say I was called Johnny, I had a decent job in logistics management at a medium-sized company, with health insurance and company car benefits and was buying my own apartment in Oklahoma City. Naturally I was white, not just ethnically but also in my thinking and attitudes, I felt I was doing well as I'd come from a poor background. My duties at the company included managing the warehousing and shipping departments, which mainly consisted of a team of negro laborers and some office staff. I kept myself reasonably fit by using a gym most days, cycling and swimming, I had a small circle of friends, all white and mostly male. The company was fairly old-fashioned in terms of dress code, management structure and attitudes, including racial ones and Republican to the core; but as with all things then and now, 'progress' was happening.

The company started going after government business and initiated mandatory diversity training for all management staff which many of us 'whites' resented and we thought it was ridiculous and felt it was probably more about paying 'lip service' to some sort of contractual obligation to get government contracts, which wasn't unusual. The company even had a presentation by one of the Director's wife, who was president of a small charity helping the wives and mothers of negro prison inmates, about the need for whites, especially white males to start meeting our community responsibilities, this seemed to involve teaming-up with the families to provide support to these inmates; she didn't get many takers although I did hear of a couple of white girls signing-up.

The company also started sponsoring a business management qualification which involved attending evening classes at a local community college and I was the only one from the company to sign-up. I hadn't been to a university or college as it had been way too expensive and I realized it was the only way I was ever going to get a professional qualification, however there was there were a number of diversity orientated modules and it was mandatory to take at least one of them. I wasn't particularly academic and so was looking for something that sounded a bit of an easy-ride, I noticed that one of diversity modules was entitled 'Social Inclusion, Diversity Improvement through Stress Release for the Afro-American Community' which was taught by a Doctor J W Hansen, this module would make up one fifth of the total course mark, it wasn't examination based and only required a single two-hour evening class per week. I selected Doctor Hansen's module as it sounded as if I just needed to sit in a classroom for two hours a week listening to some liberal-minded academic drone on about the need for concern for poor blacks and to understand their culture and other such nonsense.

Although Oklahoma wasn't the most blatantly racist area there was a lot of casual racism to blacks, but not the outright Red Southern States black-hating stuff, and I didn't get involved in that sort of thing and thought of myself as a fairly open-minded sort of person, and a pretty decent boss to my negro workers. However, I didn't have any black friends and I, and my white friends, tended to stereo-type blacks as lazy and troublesome which was based upon my limited interaction with negroes.

The local community college was just on the outskirts of the black area of town, which was a pretty rough borough, but the parking-lot was secure, during enrolment Dr J W Hansen turned out to be a striking mature blonde woman who wanted to be referred to as 'Dr Jane', and it soon became apparent from her statements in the induction that she very much believed in her work of helping better integrate society and passionate about improving the opportunities for the Afro-community and insisted we use the term 'Afro' instead of black, colored or negro. The students in this class were mainly white and black girls, there were some black dudes, but only one other white guy named Harvey whom I sat next to during class; Dr Jane referred to us as the 'privileged white boys'. The initial sessions focussed on the injustices suffered by the Afro-community at the hands of white men, and sometimes included personal experiences by some of the students, these topics seemed to go down well with both the black guys and girls but also the white girls, and that left myself and Harvey quite isolated from the other students.

For the first three to four weeks assignments were straight forward, and as long as I remembered to use the right phrases, such as 'Afro-empowerment', 'Freeing women from the bounds of male dominance', 'White male responsibility and acknowledgement of past wrongs', I was getting decent marks.

Later on, Dr Jane led intense discussions with the class on social injustices and how it related to the black community and she encouraged the students to share their own experiences, so for some topics the girls, both black and white, shared their personal stories of suffering at the hands of men, seemingly mainly white men; for other topics the female and male black students shared their experiences of prejudice from whites, again, mainly white men. Dr Jane would always finish these discussions by identifying the route cause as white males' attitudes, privilege and bigotory, and would often go into a monologue of how strange it was for the rest of society to be so dominated by white males viewpoints given the average white american male was an inferior specimen compared to both black and white women, and black men. Dr Jane would end these monologues by pointedly asking either Harvey or myself if we agreed with her assessment, however neither Harvey or I were really that interested and would simply reply with things like 'Yeah' and 'Sure', but I did think it was odd that Dr Jane expressed such thoughts as she had told us that she was married to a white man.

Both Harvey and myself weren't really bothered by these debates, and honestly didn't really care about the other students experiences, we were both on this course only because we felt it was an easy ticket, and I think Dr Jane realized this was case, however we did care that the classes finished on time but the classes would often overrun due to these 'discussions' and this would cause myself and Harvey to grumble amongst ourselves.

"Man, I just need these fucking classes to finish on time, I've got to get to work after this stuff!" Harvey complained during one particularly long discussion, he had two or three jobs and one was working on late-shifts at a local mini-mart.

"Too fucking true, man, some of us have got work in the morning," I said, agreeing.

"Yeah, unlike most of these niggers!" Harvey replied, chuckling.

"Careful, you don't know who's listening!" I warned Harvey looking around but it was too late, one of the black girls sitting in front of us turned around and gave both of us a frosty stare, obviously having heard Harvey's unguarded remark. At the end of the class Dr Jane asked both myself and Harvey to stay back for five minutes, I was angry with myself for letting myself get into this situation but I was especially angry with Harvey!

"You're on your own, I can't afford to be accused of some racist crap!" I whispered to Harvey.

Harvey hissed back, "Oh thanks! You think the same as I do, I just have the balls to say it!"

"I ain't stupid enough to say it where it can be heard, you idiot!" I angrily whispered back.

Dr Jane asked both Harvey and I to sit at the front of the class, "OK boys, someone has reported that one of you has used the N-word," she said calmly.

"No we didn't!" Harvey exclaimed, lying and jumping in before I could say anything.

"Well, I'm sorry but it is completely unacceptable behavior at any time but especially in this environment. It will have to be reported to the college and an investigation will be launched; if proved the culprit will be expelled and if I have anything to do with it also prosecuted!" Dr Jane warned. 'Shit' I thought to myself, as I realized I might lose my job over this incident. I was about to confess it was Harvey when Dr Jane announced, "Now, I do believe the N-word was used by one, if not both of you, and I'm sure you both use it regularly in private. However, I believe getting you white boys to see why it is so wrong and how it simply is used to continually keep the Afro-community, and by implication the female community, from assuming their rightful place in society is more important than some witch-hunt!". After a brief pause Dr Jane continued, "That is why I'm going to offer you some opportunities to demonstrate to rest of the class an improved attitude towards your Afro and female fellow classmates."

"Opportunities?" I queried.

"Yes, firstly you will both co-operate on writing an assignment for next class and read it out in the front of the class, expressing your regret at propagating the continued suppression of both the Afro and Female communities through the use of racist and sexist language by privileged white males. Secondly, you will assist me in doing some research outside of this class; that is if you both don't want to be thrown off this course for the use of racist language and I have no doubt the negative effect this will have on your future prospects," Dr Jane said concentrating on me especially, she obviously knew my employer would probably fire my ass on the spot if informed about this. Both Harvey and I agreed, reluctantly, to accept Dr Jane's 'opportunities', we didn't really have any other choice.

Afterwards, I beat the crap out of Harvey in the parking-lot and told him I would write the assignment and he would read it out; after getting him in headlock and nearly choking him to death he reluctantly agreed. I spent the rest of the next day at work writing the damned assignment, using all of Dr Jane's stupid phrases. At the next class we handed the assignment over so Dr Jane could proof read it, towards the end of the lesson Dr Jane announced to the rest of the class, "As I'm sure you're all aware some accusations have been made in regards to racist language being used in this class; I'm glad to announce the two accused have seen the error of their ways and would like to apologize to us," I went bright red whilst Harvey didn't seem to be bothered. The rest of the class especially the blacks gave us some very hard stares.

Someone hissed, "I'm gonna fuck those two white bitches in their asses!"

One of the black girls added, "Yeah, our boyfriends gonna work 'em over. They'll soon make bitches outta 'em!"

Harvey smirked at these threats, which caused more shouts and threats but Dr Jane calmed it down and told Harvey to read out the assignment. It was an excruciating fifteen minutes as Harvey bumbled through my words and delivered it very insincerely; at the end Dr Jane said, "Well, although perhaps not quite as coherent as it could have been, I think it expresses the right amount of regret and submissive language for all the rest of the class to realize what a pair of ungrateful, privileged, useless white bitches you two really are!" The class roared with laughter and we both slithered back to our seats, embarrassed, resentful and worried whilst the rest of class made fun of us.

After the class Dr Jane called us back again saying, "It's probably best you wait here for thirty minutes to let the rest of the class disperse; I have a feeling they want to give you a good old ass whooping," she smiled and continued, "by the way my last comment was just my way of trying to ensure neither of you were physically assaulted after Harvey's reading. The assignment was really quite well written and had some promising signs of more submissive behavior, which is what I'm really looking for in my white male students. Now next week I want you both to come over on Monday evening to my home-office and I will go through how I expect you to help me in my research." Myself and Harvey left as annoyed, embarrassed and humiliated white boys but with our asses unwhooped.

On Monday evening we drove to where Dr Jane lived, it was a quiet suburban, upscale neighborhood and I noticed a Mercedes in the driveway as we pulled up; I'd gotten a lift with Harvey as he said he knew the area. It was a bit of pain to get to on a Monday evening but we didn't really have a choice at this point.

After ringing the doorbell, Dr Jane answered and greeted us saying, "Hey boys, come on in!" we followed her into a sort of study area with a leather covered chair and a simple bench. "Please sit on the bench, boys," Dr Jane instructed us and began, "Now as you know I'm a Social Scientist and I specialize in improving the integration of the Afro-male into society and have been researching this topic for a lot of years. At the moment I'm looking for help in gathering statistics and conducting interviews and such-like for a paper I'm writing and you two are the perfect candidates. Of course, given your previous behavior, this will be looked-on favorably during your assignment assessments," she said and continued, "Initially I'm looking to go to some of the local Afro-neighborhoods and take some vox pop surveys of things like attitudes to authority, racial discrimination, especially by white males, sexual orientation, sexual frustration and strategies to provide relief; and the target audience is Afro-males only." I was shocked after listening to Dr Jane and, looking at Harvey, I could see he was too.

"Er, excuse me, ma'am but are you sure you want me and Harvey to ask these sorts of things?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, I mean it's gonna be dangerous, probably deadly, for us to ask those blacks in the ghetto if they're homos and when they last fucked someone!" added Harvey.

"Really Harvey, are you some sort of homophobic racist? And please only use the word Afro!" Dr Jane scolded Harvey.

"Er...sorry ma'am," Harvey stammered.

"Well OK, but yes, you're correct, for you white boys to ask these questions in public it would be quite dangerous, but we've got some partners in the Afro-community and so we'll be setting up in some clubs in a safe environment with security. The surveys will have to happen during the clubs most active times, so that probably means from eight pm to midnight, possibly later, on weekends but possibly at those times on some week nights, we're trying to select specific nights. Will that be a problem for either of you?" Dr Jane asked.

"Yeah, I do shifts in a Supermarket during those times," replied Harvey.

Dr Jane pursed her lips and continued, "OK that probably just leaves you then Johnny, and I believe you work a standard day pattern," and turning to me asked, "I hope you won't disappoint me?"

I tried to think of a reason but could only stammer, "Er, no ma'am I could do those hours."

I caught a glimpse of Harvey smirking.

"OK, I think you can leave now Harvey," Dr Jane said.

"OK, ma'am," Harvey replied getting up and Dr Jane showed him out but soon returned.

"It's probably just as well Harvey couldn't do it, I don't think he has the right attitude for this sort of work and I know he was the one probably using the N-word," Dr Jane confided in me. "And sometimes, I've found it's better to have a single person doing this sort of thing as they get more involved. I'm sure once you've done a few of these you'll also want to get more involved in helping to improve the integration of the Afro-male into society; or as some of us more liberal-minded white women think, helping the Afro-male integrate with the white male," Dr Jane laughed. I smiled having no idea what Dr Jane mean by that comment.

Dr Jane handed me a copy of the questionnaire, it had a lot of questions on it, seventy-five in total.

"I doubt those Afro-men in a club will want to answer seventy-five questions?" I queried.

"Maybe but we need to entice them to do it, it's in their best interests and we have some strategies for getting them to open up about these things to a white male; but let's go through the questions first and then you can take the survey," Dr Jane answered. Myself and Dr Jane spent the next couple of hours going through the questions in detail and what Dr Jane wanted from them, I made copious amounts of notes.

At Nine o'clock Dr Jane announced, "I think that's enough for tonight, can you come back tomorrow and we'll work on those notes and get them into shape."

I realized I couldn't say no, "Sure," I said. Dr Jane asked if I had driven to her house but I told her Harvey had brought us both and I wasn't sure how I was going to get back home.

"No problems, I'll drive you home," Dr Jane said and I got my things together and followed her out of the house and to her Mercedes, I told her where I lived and she said she knew the area and noted it was very 'white'. On the way Dr Jane made some small talk and asked me if I had a girlfriend.

"Not at the moment," I answered. I'd been going out with a girl named Sarah for about eight months but it had finished, thinking back I'm not sure how we ever got together; she was a college-educated teacher who was very idealistic and worked at a school in the ghetto and was always wanting to 'make a difference' in her students' lives, getting involved in various charities and political organisations and she even dragged me to a couple of political events and marches. Sarah was blonde, slim with some nice large breasts, which was the main reason I was interested in her. Sarah had a very diverse range of friends, gay, lesbian and not white; and frankly getting a hug and kiss on the cheek from one of them, a six-foot black tranny, was a bit disturbing. I had pretended to be interested in Sarah's views and only after a few months did she realize what my real attitudes were, when she found out I owned a number of guns, including an assault rifle, and was a member of the NRA. I think Sarah had only continued seeing me after that with a notion to try and change my attitudes. It all finished when she'd secretly overheard me on the phone to a friend, chatting about work and describing our black staff as 'useless niggers' and other phrases and describing a lesbian colleague in equally unflattering terms; she'd confronted me and we had an argument that finished with her storming out saying I should make the world a better place by using one of my guns on myself!

"Oh, I'm surprised, you seem such a pleasant and inoffensive boy, have you a boyfriend instead?" Dr Jane asked.

"What! Of course not, I'm no homo!" I answered shocked.

"Please try not to use that sort of language, it's not an insult to be asked if you're gay. Personally, I believe we all need to be open and willing to try new, diverse experiences and not be worried by the reaction of a bigoted society," Dr Jane said.

"Er, yes ma'am, I apologize, you're right we all need to learn to be more diverse and tolerant," I replied, trying not to get myself into any more trouble.

Dr Jane smiled and grabbed my knee, saying, "That's excellent, I tell you what, let's take a detour past one of the clubs you'll be visiting to get a layout of the land." Dr Jane pulled off the highway into a rough looking borough and then weaved through some back streets, she obviously knew the way, turned a corner and parked up opposite a seedy venue with big neon lights called 'Bouncing Bitches' with a sign announcing 'girls, girls, girls and gurls'.

"It's a strip club!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, a Strip Club, Lap Dancing that sort of thing. Almost exclusively Afro-girls, but don't worry you won't be interviewing in that part, there's some private rooms they've provided for us," Dr Jane said.

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers