Afsane of Iran Visits Ottawa

Story Info
Persian Christian lady dates black man in Ottawa.
2.4k words
2.22
7.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

"Life sounds like a boring science fiction movie, we're going to see A United Kingdom instead," Afsane Yanehsari said haughtily, and she looked triumphantly into her boyfriend Rover Jefferson's soulful brown eyes, knowing that he was going to cave in to her demands. Just like he always did. Rover hesitated and licked his lips, a thoughtful look on his face.

The two of them stood in line at the box office at the Scotiabank Theater in the east end of Ottawa, trying to decide what movie to watch. Afsane had just come back to Ottawa after a trip to a Christian conference taking place the City of Toronto. Raised in the Assyrian Church of the East, one of the oldest branches of Christianity in her homeland of Iran, Afsane Yanehsari was thrilled to see so many Middle-Eastern Christians thriving in Canada. Her boyfriend Rover Jefferson missed her sorely and decided to take her out once she came back from her trip...

"Cool," Rover said, and the burly young African-American casually pulled two tickets out of his well-worn leather wallet, and brandished them before Afsane's astonished face. Stone-faced, Rover raised an eyebrow, amused by Afsane's reaction. The young Iranian woman blinked in surprise when she read the movie titles on the tickets. Rover smiled and shrugged, and watched as Afsane shook her head. Clearly she wasn't expecting this...

"How did you know what movie I wanted to see?" Afsane asked, and Rover grinned cockily, as if he'd figured out one of the mysteries of the universe. Afsane looked him up and down, and not for the first time, she wondered if she'd been wrong in her initial assessment of him. Rover Johnson, the Detroit-born international student whom she met at Ottawa University in Ottawa was handsome and friendly, but quite adorably predictable. How in hell did he manage surprise her?

"Just a little reverse psychology, Miss Persia, I knew you were a fan of Rosamund Pike so I did a little leg work and voila," Rover said, and Afsane grinned and playfully slapped his arm. Snatching the tickets from Rover's hand, she marched to the other side of the theater. Pausing in front of the ticket checker's stand, Afsane waited for Rover to catch up.

"A United Kingdom is playing in theater seven on the right," said the ticket checker, a bored-looking and kind of plump young Caucasian woman with reddish hair. Afsane handed her the tickets, and she tore off part of the stub before handing them back. Rover was still grinning as Afsane grabbed his arm and they walked to theater seven. As was to be expected since this was a Tuesday evening, the theater was packed.

"Let's go to the front," Rover proposed, indicating the three rows of seats right in front of the big screen. Afsane gritted her teeth and shook her head, then looked at the packed rows that stretched all the way to the back. Knowing that Afsane didn't like crowds, Rover patiently waited. Nodding, Afsane went to sit on the third row from the front, right at the edge, and he sat next to her. Draping his coat over the back of his chair, Rover looked at his favorite fussy woman...

"This isn't bad, thanks for bringing me," Afsane said, and that's when she smiled and kissed Rover on the lips. He kissed her back, and returned her smile. Afsane leaned against him, as if nothing had happened. Rover smiled and let out the breath he hadn't even realized he'd been holding. It was astonishing how much he cared for Afsane, the beautiful, passive aggressive and slightly bipolar gal whom he met during International Students Orientation at Ottawa University a year ago...

In those days, Rover had a very different outlook on life, that's for damn sure. Born in the City of Detroit, Michigan, to second-generation Jamaican immigrant parents, Rover grew up in Motor City and devoured all that life had to offer. During his freshman year at the University of Detroit-Mercy, however, he joined a fraternity and got into a bit of trouble. A drunken brawl involving him and a few fellow students during a night of partying at a local establishment made the local news...

The incident could have seriously derailed Rover Jefferson's future, but the fates smile upon him. Fortunately, his uncle Milford Jefferson, a Sergeant with the Detroit Police Department, pulled strings to make the incident go away. Rover's parents, Suzanne and Edgar Jefferson decided that something had to be done. They sent their son to stay at his aunt Martha Jefferson-Keen's house in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for a while. Rover ended up transferring to Ottawa University.

At first, Rover Jefferson didn't like the City of Ottawa, which was small and boring compared to his hometown of Detroit. Still, he grew to like Ottawa University, which he found to be racially diverse and quite lively. Along the way, he got himself a job working as a security guard and made a few friends at school and at work. While at Ottawa University, the former rogue met his match in a most unforgettable woman. Afsane Yanehsari, a newcomer to Ottawa by way of Urmia, Islamic Republic of Iran. At first, they clashed, but ended up dating...

To say that Afsane Yanehsari and Rover Jefferson made for an odd couple would have been an understatement. Five-foot-four, curvy, with light bronze skin, curly black hair and lively brown eyes, Afsane was smart, outspoken and opinionated. That much was clear to Rover from the get-go. When they met, having been seated together during a presentation during International Students Orientation, Rover spoke to Afsane...and regretted it. He thought she was Arab, his first big mistake...

"Bro, I'm from Iran, that makes me Persian, I recognize your accent as American, how would you feel if I assumed you were from Congo or something?" Afsane asked, a daring look on her face, and Rover sighed. He'd been sitting inside the auditorium in the Pasteur building, supremely bored as the tour guides spoke about international student life at Ottawa University. He thought to kill time by speaking to the Middle-Eastern gal next to him, and got more than he bargained for...

"Feisty, aren't we?" Rover said, smiling, as he looked Afsane up and down, and the petite Persian beauty narrowed her eyes, glaring at him suspiciously. Rover looked at her, both amused and puzzled by her demeanor. Afsane was feisty, and kind of reminded him of the gals he grew up with in the City of Detroit. In Motor City, the gals were gorgeous but with sassy, smart mouths. Afsane might be from Iran, but with her attitude, she looked like she'd fit right in with the people in his old neighborhood...

"A lot of awesome movies are coming out this year," Afsane said, her voice snatching Rover out of his little trip down memory lane. Rover looked at her and nodded, something he usually did while she was talking. The last thing he wanted was for Afsane to get on his case for not listening. As much as the Detroit brother cherished his favorite Persian cutie, sometimes she got on his damn nerves...

As the commercials for upcoming movies displayed on the big screen, Afsane provided Rover with much commentary of what she thought of this year's movies, everything from Logan to the upcoming Guardians Of The Galaxy II. Nodding at the appropriate times, Rover listened dutifully. This was the tradition of men everywhere when dealing with their women and there was no escaping it. Sometimes he wondered if Afsane ever shut up. Seriously, the petite gal from Iran could go on like the frigging energizer bunny...

"I can't wait to see Thor fight the Hulk, Chris Hemsworth looks good in his new costume," Afsane said, snatching Rover out of his thoughts by elbowing him in the ribs. Rover didn't like that very much, so he grabbed Afsane and tickled the petite beauty until she giggled and begged him to stop. Afsane grabbed him by the collar of his silk shirt, and looked into his eyes. There was a wicked grin on her otherwise pristine features, and Rover knew this meant trouble...

"I think you'd look better in that costume," Rover whispered, and then, before Afsane could reply, he silenced her with a kiss. Afsane kissed him back, and he gently wrapped his arms around her. Rover smiled at his favorite motor-mouth, and was surprised when she grabbed his face with those small yet surprisingly strong hands of hers. Afsane licked her lips suggestively and smiled coyly at him, and Rover took a deep breath, bracing himself for what was to come.

"Hmm, leave your backpack on the chair, I'm going to get up, count to twenty then meet me in the family washroom," Afsane said, and Rover grinned, knowing what was to come. He watched as she got up from her chair and walked in front of him, bumping his knees with her legs as she exited their row. Rover playfully slapped her thick derriere, and she turned and grinned at him, then left the theater showroom...

"One Mississippi," Rover said to himself, and he dutifully counted to twenty before he exited theater seven. Fortunately for him, the family washroom was only twenty meters from the door. And since the ticket checker's stand was much further away and the red-haired gal had her back turned, Rover knew he wouldn't be detected. Standing nervously in front of the door, he knocked on it. The door swung open, and a smiling Afsane greeted him.

"What are you waiting for, an invitation? Come inside," Afsane said, in her usually sarcastic voice, and Rover rolled his eyes and went in. Afsane looked Rover up and down and smiled. He licked his lips, and she came for him, like a tiny tornado of passion. From his lofty height of six-foot-two, Rover sometimes found Afsane a tad bit intimidating, and with good reason.

"Fuck, I want you," Afsane said, and she grabbed Rover and leapt into his arms. Rover caught her and pressed her against the wall. They kissed passionately, and he caressed her breasts through the long-sleeved T-shirt she wore. Afsane giggled, and Rover sat her down on the washroom counter. Grinning, she grabbed his crotch, and began unzipping his pants. Such an aggressive little woman, Rover thought with a smile.

"How I've missed you," Rover whispered, and Afsane winked at him, then grabbed his dick and stroked it. Without another word, Afsane leapt off the washroom counter and got on her knees. Tugging on Rover's dick and balls, she smiled nastily before taking him into her mouth. Rover sighed happily as Afsane began sucking his dick, right there in the movie theater washroom...

"I can tell," Afsane paused to say, then she winked at Rover while tugging on his ball sac, causing him to wince. Grinning, Afsane resumed sucking Rover's dick, getting him harder than a rock. Pulling a condom out of her pocket, Afsane unwrapped it, and then rolled it on Rover's dick. Rising to her feet, Afsane hiked up her long skirt, and flashed Rover, who grinned upon realizing that Miss Persia wasn't wearing any panties...

"If you can't lick it, you don't get to come inside," Afsane teased, and she sat up on the washroom counter, legs spread. Sighing, Rover smiled and got on his knees before her. Afsane smiled triumphantly as Rover buried his handsome face between her thighs, and slid that magic tongue of his into her pussy. The young woman shuddered violently as her lover began eating her pussy like only he could, flicking his tongue on her clit and working his fingers into her womanhood...

"Oh fuck yeah," Afsane sighed, a little while later, and she looked at Rover, eyes filled with lust and awe. Rover smiled, and Afsane narrowed her eyes, seriously wanting to wipe that smirk off of Rover's handsome face. Still, horny as can be, she wanted one thing from him and one thing only. Grabbing his hard dick, she pressed it against her pussy. Looking into Rover's eyes challengingly, Afsane waited. He knew what to do...

"Hmm, so damn hot," Rover sighed, as he thrust his dick into Afsane's pussy, and the young Persian woman moaned softly, biting her lip as her man entered her. Afsane leaned back against the bathroom mirror, eyes half-closed, and she relaxed and enjoyed as Rover went to work on her. Almost absentmindedly Afsane pinched her nipples, and licked her lips, loving what Rover was doing to her...

"Harder, fuck," Afsane all but hissed, and her lovely brown eyes snapped open and fixed themselves on Rover. The burning intensity he saw in her gaze almost made him pause. Smiling, he nodded at Afsane and slammed his dick into her, watching as she winced, her curvy yet petite body thrown back against the mirror. Afsane rested on her haunches and spread her thighs wider, welcoming Rover inside of her...

"You like it rough, eh, Miss Persia?" Rover teased, and Afsane gritted her teeth and nodded. Grinning, he raised her legs in the air and thrust deep into her. Afsane's squeals filled the air, and the young woman began to grind against him, driving him deeper inside of her. Rover buried himself inside Afsane, who gripped him urgently, and he continued to fuck her until she'd had enough. Rover winced and sighed happily as he came, then eased himself out of a panting, sweaty Afsane...

"That was fun," Afsane said, and she leapt off the washroom counter, and began readjusting her clothes. Rover looked at her and smiled, astonished by how freaky his favorite lady could be. They exited the family washroom together and went back to theater showroom number seven, where the commercials were concluding. Rover still couldn't believe they'd had a quickie during the commercials and hadn't missed any part of the movie...

"You're something else," Rover said to Afsane, who smiled, and then shushed him as they made their way back to their seats. Their row had filled up while they were gone, much to Afsane's displeasure. As the movie began, Afsane looked at Rover, who smiled at her. Afsane smiled back at Rover, and snatched his jacket from the back of his chair, then draped over her arms. Apparently, Miss Persia was cold. This woman always has an ulterior motive, Rover thought, and smiled, shaking his head as the movie finally started...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers