After a Day at the Beach

Story Info
Their relationship continues to grow.
1.8k words
56.5k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy and I have been friends for years. We decided to take a drive down the coast and go to Newport Beach.

It was a beautiful day, the end of the summer, school was back in session and this was our last week before going back to teaching school.

As we strolled down the Boardwalk, we stopped to watch a volleyball game.

"Look at those pecks on that dark-haired guy, Nancy."

"Susie, you're a forty-year old woman. What exactly are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking I would like some of that ass, Nancy. How about you?"

"You're disgusting Susie. You're mind is always in the gutter."

"Don't knock it until you try it, Nancy!"

"You haven't been with a guy that young, have you Susie?"

"No, but I have been out with a 29-year-old I worked with."

"And?" asked Nancy.

"And, none of your business if you are going to be so judgmental!" I exclaimed.

As I was reminiscing about my first encounter with Keith, I heard a knock at the door.

***

I opened the door and Keith looked so handsome. "Hi there, honey. Come on in," I said as I began to take my robe off.

"I take it we're not having dinner ... again," Keith said smiling ear to ear.

"ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY correct," I respond as I pull him toward me. "Let's get wet," I say.

***

I was primed for sex with Keith tonight. I was so horney for him and he had lots of energy and was a lot of fun to be with.

Our age differences didn't seem that important anymore. So what if I was in my forties and he was in his twenties. He had his choice of women but he decided to be with me.

Keith was mature and very, very sexy. More than that, he was nice, funny, and witty and when I was near him, I felt warm and fuzzy all over, comfortable and happy. Sex was just the bonus to our rendezvous'.

But, the sex was indispensable. We loved being with each other. The sex was erotic, nasty, lustful, and fulfilling. I hadn't been satisfied in years with other men my own age or otherwise.

Keith didn't have any rules. When he went down on me, he went down on me...not a prissy at all about it. When he came, I enjoyed his hot cum all over me because it was part of him. I loved his hard cock inside my mouth and my pussy and my ...

***

As I unrobed, Keith took a good look at me with a shameless appetite. I was wearing some new undergarments which were just plain cute and sexy. I was wearing a black and white poked dotted bra showing my voluptuous cleavage with a delicate lavender lace alluring my tits. I had on thong panties to match and a little lace mini, very mini skirt to match with the tight thong showing through.

"You look like candy," Keith observed naughtily. "You look good enough to eat," as he laid me down on the king-size bed all properly made.

"We're going to mess up this brothel tonight," Keith whispered wickedly.

"Oh, we are, are we?" I mimicked.

Keith pulled off my thong underwear with his teeth and poked his head under my sheer mini-skirt.

"What do we have here," Keith asked. "Oh, a little candy for me, I see honey. You look delicious, Nancy."

I don't remember much after that. I think Keith ate me till I came for over an hour. I hadn't been orally and sexually satisfied in so many years until with him recently.

Why does sex have to be so difficult, I asked myself? When you're young, like Keith, sex just happens and it feels wonderful. As you get older, too many emotions and conditions come into play which ruins sex and a relationship.

"Keith, you're amazing! Thank you, that was wonderful," I muttered.

"Just getting you in the mood, Nancy. You'll have your work cut out for you. Climb on top," Keith employed.

Still wearing my bra and skirt, I climbed on top of his penetrating hard dick. I kissed him and he unfastened my bra with my tits flopping out for him to suck.

"You're beautiful, Nancy," Keith remarked as I fit on top of his hard cock bucking my ass up and down, pulling off of him and teasing him a few times.

"Oh, that's how you want to play, huh, Nancy?" Keith asked as he turned me over lubing up my ass, fingering me and driving me crazy. Then he lubed up my pussy and turned me over gently. "I want to make love to you, Nancy, delicately and lovingly. You're my gal."

As we embraced, Keith inserted his cock in my warm pussy gracefully and tenderly having sex with me. It was as if we were one, connected sexually in body and soul.

As he slowly moved in and out of me, we both orgasmed silently and lavishly.

"Nancy, I love you," Keith whispered.

"Keith, it's too soon. You're too young. I'm too old for you," responded Nancy.

***

Keith was a frat boy in college. But, he was smart, kind and caring. I could tell his playboy lifestyle was getting old and boring for him. He was ready to settle down, he told me. He hadn't met anyone to match his compassion, emotionally or physically and before me he was dating every night running from bar to bar, and woman to woman. He was intelligent and planned on getting his master's degree finished as he diligently worked full-time and going to school. He would be successful at whatever he did.

Keith had a great personality. He hadn't met the right person, lucky for me no one had yet snatched him up. He was sincere, funny as hell and great looking.

I was in my forties and sexually satisfied for the first time in my life. I never knew sex could be so great. I never knew a man could feel so good inside of me and besides me. I had a whole new attachment to the physicality of a man because of Keith.

***

The phone rang as Keith just finished telling me he loved me. It was Susie.

"Hi, Nancy," said Susie. "How's it going?"

"Fine," I replied smiling at Keith while pointing to a picture of Susie and me in a framed picture.

"Are you dating anyone, Nancy? Bill has this great friend I'd like to set you up with," stated Susie.

"Oh, that's so nice of you, Susie," I replied imagining what kind of bore her set-up would me. "But, I'm really busy at work and traveling a lot which wouldn't be fair to Bill's friend right now. Maybe another time."

"You're not still chasing younger men, are you?" asked Susie in her cagey tone.

"I've got to go, Susie. Someone is at the door." I quickly ended the interrogation.

***

Keith glanced over at me and laughed. "Your nagging friend?" he asked.

"Yep, handsome. She's just jealous that I'm single and fancy free, dating and getting laid by a great, younger man."

"Well, maybe not for long," Keith remarked.

"Keith, I'm too old for you. You deserve a young woman, a family, someone to grow old with."

Keith ignored me as usual and began kissing me passionately. "Let's get wet, sweetheart," as he led me into the Jacuzzi with our naked asses walking outside in the moonlight.

The Jacuzzi was sizzling hot and so was I. Keith massaged me in the Jacuzzi and we played a little more naked in the moonlight.

"This feels great," I said to Keith. "I'm so relaxed."

"So am I, Nancy. Let's finish the Jacuzzi and then I'm making dinner for you tonight.

"You are, are you?" I asked. "And, how do you plan on doing that?"

"Vons will be delivering soon ... including a few bottles of wine for us."

That sounds wonderful, Keith. You're amazing. And, you young men know how to spoil a woman."

"MEN? What's this about MEN?" Keith asked.

"I mean you, Keith. I mean a man, a wonderful and thoughtful man."

***

"I'm going to run you a bath," suggested Keith. He proceeded to light some candles and run the bath water for me to hop into to.

As I bathed, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The delivery from Vons arrived, I assumed, as Keith brought in a glass of merlot.

"That looks mouth-watering," I responded.

"You look scrumptious," he said.

I laughed at him wearing only an apron and walking out of the bathroom with his naked, hard ass facing me upon exit.

As I toweled off myself, dinner smelled wonderful. I was getting a little tipsy and really hungry.

Keith had lit some long stem candles and dinner was ready. He made rosemary lemon chicken, baby red potatoes and asparagus with a desert waiting for us.

"That was delicious. Thank you, Keith," I said. He was a great cook.

"You're welcome, honey. Glad you enjoyed it. Let's have another glass of wine and you can feed me dessert."

We nuzzled on the couch, once again getting passionate. As I fed Keith a strawberry with whip cream, he started to get a little feisty again.

"No, you're not going to do that...," I pleaded.

"Yes, I am," responded Keith.

Before I knew it we were in bed together again with whip cream squirted all over the both of us.

We continued to make love overpoweringly and fell asleep embracing each other completely satisfied bodily and emotionally.

***

When I woke up the next morning, I wondered if Keith remembered to use a condom with all the spewing whip cream. Oh well, now wasn't the time to worry about it.

Keith and I continued seeing each other regularly. He quit seeing his other young gals and I was dating him solely. He was wonderful and he was all I wanted. I was pretty sure he felt the same way.

A few weeks went by, and I kept trying to remember the whipped cream night together but it was a blur.

Keith didn't remember much of the night either so I waited patiently to see what the future may bring.

***

When I was sure after a few more weeks, I tried to break the news to Keith but never quite got the words out. As he walked in the door, I told him I needed to talk to him again. I told him I had a surprise for him.

"There's plenty of time to chat," he responded as he threw me on the bed. "I have about an 8 inch surprise for you as we made love till sunrise."

As we awoke, I kissed Keith and told him I had a surprise for him once again. Actually, I had two surprises for him. I wasn't sure how he would handle the news.

I was shocked I was pregnant at my age. As Keith looked up at me with a serious look on my face, I began. "Keith, I don't know how you're going to handle this news. I need to tell you that I'm...."

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Great as always! SexyGoddess always excites!

Another great job by Sexygoddess06, she always writes an interesting, fun, and arousing story! Once again, shes got me smiling, and oh so aroused!

Great work!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Jump in Age!

Older woman - younger man...sex with a lighthearted touch, with a little humor thrown in for good measure. Fun and enjoyable Read! Well Written! Great Dialogue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Romantic and Erotic

Loved all aspects of the fun and imagination.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Because of their ages, this story was going nowheres, FAST! But then they began fucking and pretty soon she had some "news" for him. That "news" brought the story up to a clean "100". I liked the mystery as it evolved, and maybe the story needs a continuation with this couple joining other couples also doing the same thing, as well as filling in the need for some siblings to this first baby.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

His Pregnant Little Milf Young man and the pregnant Milf next door get close.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
A Day at the Beach She lusts for a younger man, & to her surprise...in Mature
Hung by the Chimney It's not a stocking. It's a big-cocked stud hungry for Milf.in Mature
Friend's Busty Mom Worships Cock Ch. 01 My friend's ultra busty mom worships my cock.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories