After a Hard Day's Work

Story Info
Anna gets home to a relaxing treat.
1.3k words
3.9
16.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day on Anna’s patience. Customers came in constantly, consistently building on her workload. On top of that most of them had been pushy, rude or arrogant at best. The drive home was like a sedative to her frayed nerves.

Upon opening the door to her two-bedroom flat, luscious aromas rolled over her senses from the bathroom. She could hear the shower running and hot steam crept out of the crack where the door sat ajar. Obviously Brian was home. She couldn’t think of a better invitation and slipped her jacket off, leaving it at the door with her purse and heels.

As she got closer to the open door, she realized it was a relaxing lavender that filled her lungs. The door swung open silently and a small smile played on her lips when she thought of Brain. She could remember being in the shower once herself and then startled by his wet, broad hands slipping around her soapy middle from behind. Sliding up to cup her breasts and pinch her nipples.

Once in the bathroom, Anna took her time slipping her blouse off her shoulders, unzipping the tight skirt. She admired her body in the mirror, toned legs and perky breasts whose erect nipples could be seen clearly through her lacey black bra. The panties were part of a matching set, along with the garters that still held up her stockings. She loved to dress up under her office clothes; it left her feeling incredibly sexy all day, even if no one knew.

It was at that moment that Brian stuck his head out of the shower, curious at the noise outside. He inhaled sharply at the sight of her, stepping out of the shower dripping water and walking up behind her. Anna watched him in the mirror, then closed her eyes as his warm body pressed up against her and his arms wrapped around her. Drops of water streamed down his body and on to her cool skin. His fingers traced gently down her stomach as she heard him murmur sounds of his arousal. His penis pressed into the small of her back as a very solid reminder.

Anna placed a foot on the step stool in front of her and leaned forward, purposely pushing her ass out against his crotch to begin unhooking her stockings and rolling them carefully off her smooth legs. He groaned again.

“You’re home early,” he said softly behind her, pleased and curious at once. His hips had started to rotate behind her to rub against her ass.

“Got fed up.” Anna stood again with her stocking off, and then repeated on her left leg, ass rubbing him again.

“Oh, god,” he groaned. “Do that more often.”

“What?” she teased, standing before she was done.

“Not that!” Brian pushed her forward and she laughingly complied, letting his hands squeeze her ass as she finished with her stockings. He slapped one cheek gently.

“Get these off,” he murmured, fingering her panties as she turned to face him. He reached around her back to open her bra and release her breasts. Anna let herself enjoy the seduction, leaving her panties despite his eagerness. His mouth dipped in and kissed, licking around her ears very gently and then harder at the crook of her neck and shoulder.

The bra dropped to the floor and he was on his knees then, pulling the waist of her panties down to her knees. He swore a second time as her freshly shaven pussy was exposed from behind the dark lace. On his knees, Brian pulled one of her legs up over his shoulder and grabbed her butt, pulling her crotch towards his face. She cried out softly in surprise, grabbing his head for support as his tongue flashed gently over her clit.

His tongue was incredibly soft along the silken wetness of her pussy. He gently prodded her hole with it and then teasingly kissed up along the edges of her lips. She grabbed his head and rammed it back in against the center of her crotch, dying for the feeling of his tongue enveloping her again. He licked eagerly, his tongue applying a firm pressure along the length of her clit, rolling over it as her hips rocked. Two gentle, precarious fingers traced below that just around her entrance. She pushed against the light pressure but he evaded her easily, keeping her body ready for the thrilling seduction of his full, thick fingers inside of her.

Then, while his tongue still ran circles around her clit, she felt him press down hard with his mouth around her and at the same time, one of his fingers slipped in. Anna cried out softly, his finger slipping easily in and out of her wetness, thrilling the sensitive inside of her pussy. His tongue continued to work her and her fingers tensed around his shoulders.

Brain dragged her towards the shower eventually, both of them naked. Her clit throbbed between her legs, pulsating with an intense sexual heat. The water was still running and they stepped in under it, their skin almost damp with perspiration now washed away. Water ran in rivulets over their bodies, making a river over Anna’s shoulders and down between her breasts. His mouth ran all over her shoulders and chest, almost drinking from her skin. Her hands glided along his slippery torso until they found his hard cock, fingers wrapping gently around the soft skin that encompassed his stiff rod and teasing him with soft tugs. He moaned, his breath sending jets of hot air out along her skin, making her shiver. Her grip grew tighter around his shaft as she stroked him and with trembling fingers, he found her clit again and began to rub her.

Leaning in to her ear again, he murmured, “Turn around,” in a dark growl. His impatience belied the thick suaveness of his voice. She did, and then lifted a leg when he prompted her, finding a small foothold on the side of the tub. Her ass was sticking out and up towards him. He could see between her cheeks to where her pussy lay waiting and he stroked himself, thinking of the feeling inside of her, the tight, warm darkness that lay ahead. Slowly, Brian began to rub the head of his cock all along the length of her pussy, his precum soaking them both. Then he eased himself inside, the ride slick with their juices all the way in. In one long, beautifully uninterrupted thrust, his abdomen met her rear and he started, slowly, to make love to her. Anna’s long back stretched out in front of him, her arms supporting her out against the wall. He reached around with one hand and squeezed her soft breasts, hearing her moan even above the pounding of the water. He released her momentarily, taking one of her hands and guiding it between her legs.

His thrusts quickened; with her capable fingers stimulating her clit, he could feel her getting tighter and tighter. His cock throbbed within her, tensing as she closed in on him, rallying every sensitive cell on his body. With a sudden arch of her back and a flick of her dark wet hair, Anna came, crying out in halting gasps. He threw one arm around her, grabbing her hard nipples. His thrusts came faster, sliding in and out with a ferocious need. Just before the arch in her back relaxed, he cried out himself. His body trembled as his cock shot out inside her, his hand falling from her breast to steady himself.

Together, they stood quietly for a few minutes, their bodies logged by blissful semi-consciousness. His head rested against her back, and he lifted it gingerly, sighing as he slipped out of her and turning to shut off the water. Anna righted herself and threw back the curtain, steam billowing. They wrapped each other in the huge towels waiting on the wall and shuffled to bed together. There, naked and entwined in the other’s damp limbs, was sleep waiting for them along with lazy kisses along each other’s body.