After A Long Day

Story Info
Man comes home to loving wife.
1.4k words
4
14.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm imagining my bed with you in it. You're dressed in some conservative yet totally hot sleepwear, perhaps a nightie of some kind. I still haven't changed my clothes from work, after a long day of wanting nothing more than to come home to my woman and scintillate her. So I'm looking (at least I hope so) particularly handsome in dress shoes and socks, perfectly pressed khakis and a white, button-down oxford.

I come into the room and smile at you. I stop at the door to remove my shoes and socks and make my way to you. I reach out both of my hands and you take them. I pull you to the end of the bed and off so you're standing in front of me. Without a word I dim the lights and strip you bare. The only words out of my mouth now are, "Lie on your stomach."

You're a little confused, but I give you a warm, sly grin and you do as you're told. Out of my pants pocket comes a bottle of scented massage oil. I straddle your hot ass, pour some oil into my hands, set the bottle on the nightstand and go to work.

Slowly, deliberately and with so much passion I work every tired muscle in your body. Your soft moans fill the air as all the tenseness and frustration leaves your body. Starting with your neck, down to your shoulders, back, butt, thighs, calves, feet...my hands are so warm and smooth. You're beginning to lose yourself in the sensation, your body moving out of reflex as you melt into my hands.

"Flip," I say. You respond. Back to work I go with the oil and my hands, kneading every inch of your body to release all that negative energy...temples, shoulders, arms, hands, (inner) thighs....when I think you've had enough I run my hands up and down the length of you, just letting my warmth seep into your body.

At this point I strip naked. I'm already heavily aroused and very...full. I pour a little bit of oil in your hands, just enough to rub on my chest, arms and abs. Your fingers trail down and grasp my manhood. In your heat you begin stroking me and fondling my balls. I close my eyes and arch my back into you, reveling in the feeling, but only for a moment, before I pull away. You look disappointed until I playfully shake my finger at you. Tonight, I'm running the show.

You slide back down to your back and I lay on top of you, my erect penis between us. I move my lips to yours about to kiss you, when at the last minute I move away, only trailing my tongue along your lips as I kiss down your cheek and to your neck, licking and sucking up and down, pausing only to smile at the way you moan and hold your mouth open in sensuous delight. I blow on your moist neck and feel you shiver in pleasure while I nibble on your earlobe. A moment goes by and I whisper softly, "How do you feel?" You let out and exasperated sigh and begin to excitedly say how much you want me in you until I put my hand over your mouth.

"This is just the beginning."

You look at me. I look at you. Now it's time to get serious.

I take the hand covering your mouth and graze my fingers down the other side of your neck, over your collarbone and up to your breast, where my fingers dance circles around your nipple, again and again, you wonder when I'll ever touch you, and it's just then I begin to tease it.

At the same time I move myself off your body so I'm kneeling aside you. I move my face over your other breast, repeating my performance with my tongue. This time I wait longer to take you into my mouth, and I'm rewarded with a sigh when I finally suck on you.

My other hand is led by my fingers, trailing along your stomach, down between your thighs, rubbing...as if I'm searching for something I've already found. By this time your moans are getting louder. They get louder still when I put my fingers inside of you, finding the spot that always drives you wild.

Your hands are everywhere as your pleasure increases exponentially. Grasping at my hands, my face, my erection...but you're not allowed to touch until I say so.

Soon I move my face over yours, and my other hand joins its partner, massaging your lips and rubbing your clit. I stare into your eyes with wild intensity as they widen with each touch of your most sensitive area. I begin teasing you for a kiss, nibbling your lips and licking your tongue, pulling away when you try to reach for my mouth. It's hard for me, too, but getting you riled up is the only thing I'm after.

At last neither of us can take it any more and amid your writhing around my fingers we share the most angrily passionate kiss. Our tongues are thrashing against one another as agony is released from one mouth to another. At the height of this moment I thrust my fingers deeply inside you and aggressively rub your clit, drawing the loudest moan yet. I pull away from your mouth and move directly down to your lap and start licking between your legs. You arch your back into me.

I'm lapping furiously while continuing to finger you. I move my other hand up your body to your face and into your mouth. You suck on my fingers as if they were my dick while I hunger for more of your taste and your guttural sounds of ecstasy.

It doesn't take much more for you to reach your climax. You jerk your hips as pleasure surges through you. I take my cue and take my fingers out of you and move to gentle nibble on your neck and ear.

"I hope you're ready," I whisper.

You let out a soft moan of delight. "Take me."

That's all I need to hear. I position myself over you and slowly insert myself into your inviting warmth and wetness. Slowly I penetrate you, only going halfway before stopping. My strokes are slow and deliberate, making you ache with desire. Moving inside you I get deeper and deeper. I pull almost all the way out of you and stay there for only a moment, letting you just begin to call for me before I plunge every inch of myself into your hungry pussy. You head falls back in a loud groan, welcoming my more frequent strokes. My rhythm increases and you reach around my body, grasping and pushing me into you while urging me on.

"Yes. Right there. Oh yes. Don't stop. Yes. Yes. Oh God. OH."

We slip sweetly into bliss as you lose control, fast approaching ecstasy. I'm pumping hard now, urging you to achieve ultimate pleasure. You finally do, mouth a silent scream as you come around me in spasms. As you open your eyes and begin to regain control you look up to see my devilish smile. You smile back and know there's more of me to be had tonight.

What follows is a blur of pleasure. You remember being on top, riding me hard and fast. You remember me entering you from behind, getting so deep inside you; you screamed so loud I was sure the neighbors would hear. You remember lying on the edge of the bed so I could enter you standing up, grabbing your hips and pulling them into me to increase the force of my thrusts. Each of your orgasms is more powerful than the last.

After I can hardly move, we lie down next to one another and use our hands to finish the job. With oil on your hand you stroke me furiously. Now it's my turn to grasp at the air and writhe in pleasure. When I'm about to release, you press on just the right spot. The intensity doubles and I cry out, hardly believing what I'm feeling. I come the hardest I've ever come, my fluid spraying over both of us.

In our exhaustion we don't bother to clean up, only to embrace one another tightly. We whisper in unison, the delightful fatigue apparent in both our voices.

"I love you."

~

We wake late in the morning and jump in the shower together, rinsing ourselves of sweat, oil and other fluids. Our faces aren't plastered with smiles only when we kiss one another as the water tumbles over us.

We dry one another off, dress ourselves and greet tomorrow. One thought is shared between our two minds, one thought holding with it so little and yet so much.

"It's a whole new day..."