After a Long Day

Story Info
All she can think of is relaxing.
1k words
3.93
14.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work all I can think of is to get home and relax. Fortunately for me, you have the same idea in mind. As I unlock the door to our apartment, you are waiting to pounce on me from behind the door.

Instantly, I feel your strong arms snake around my waist from behind as your lips press against my neck.

"Finally..." I hear you whisper, "I've missed you today. I can't get you out of my mind," you say gruffly.

"That voice of yours will always send shivers up my spine." I whisper breathlessly.

You spin me around and pull me close into your chest and I can feel your arousal pressed against my stomach. It's obvious you've been planning this attack all day long. You pull my chin up so that my lips may meet yours and you devour me in a moment, pulling fiercely at my clothing - ripping it away with such fervor. I moan shallowly into your mouth and the vibrations only seem to encourage you. You lift me from the floor and carry me swiftly to the couch where you help me to shed the last of my attire.

You kneel before me and begin to massage my feet and ankles and I feel the tension of my day just melt away. Your skilled hands move slowly up my legs to my hips and you pull my butt to meet the edge of the couch. You look at me coyly as if asking permission to dive between my silky white thighs. I smile at you and you begin your relaxation techniques. You begin to kiss my stomach and hips, stroking my exposed flesh with eager fingertips. You nibble slightly at my inner thigh and inhale deeply taking in my scent. You know I want this as much as you do. You slide your hand over my heat and I whimper, grinding into it slightly.

You slowly dip one finger into me and listen to me moan in approval. You lower your mouth to kiss my pussy before sliding your tongue gently over the length of my slit. My body responds instantly to this treatment and begins to open readily for you. You move slowly, indulging every bit of flesh and tasting every drop of me. Finally you flick your tongue greedily over my clit and I nearly climax then and there but just as I behind to pant, you pull away and I cry out. I slide my ankles over your shoulders to hook your neck and pull you back to me. You are more than happy to oblige as you lick my wetness clean. My body begins to quake and I can feel pressure building up inside me, wanting to desperately to erupt. Knowing this, you slide another finger inside me and you begin to pump them into me with a smooth and steady pace meeting each cry that escapes my lips. Finally, it shatters and my pussy trembles and pulses against your fingers, squeezing them tightly.

As the spasms calm, you pull your fingers from inside me and rise up to meet my gaze. You smile when you see the blush to my skin. I pull your hand to my mouth and slide your fingers into my mouth, tasting my sweet cream on them. You laugh slightly at the sight and kiss me deeply, sliding your tongue into my mouth, lingering there. You pull your hands to my round, full breasts and kneed them gently as I continue to moan, a residual effect of my orgasm.

I break our kiss and look you straight in the eye.

"Make love to me." I say to you in a low, raspy tone. It's the voice I get only when I've had a really great climax.

Without a word, you pull out your thick, hard and now throbbing cock. I've always thought it was so beautiful. Perfect size, girth, shape...everything about it. I reach to touch it but you take my wrists and hold them both firmly in one hand with ease. With your other, you reach down to grasp your rod and slide it back and forth over my slit, rubbing the head over my clit, making me writhe.

"God...please! I need to feel your cock!" I gasp as it fills me deeply and you begin to thrust.

You quickly build up your pace, finally releasing my wrists to wrap your arms around my waist to anchor me to you. I claw at your shoulders, chanting your name, chiming for more.

I cry out, "I love the way your cock feels inside me! I've never felt so full!"

You smile slyly knowing I speak only the truth.

"Don't ever stop!" I beg. You promise me that you never will.

Over and over, you pump into me until our breathing is ragged and you're ready to cum. You slide out of me and sit back, your hard rod glistening with my juices and pulsating from lack of release. I take it in my hands, using both of them to tease and stroke you firmly. Finally, I slide my tongue down around the head, pulling your thick meat into my mouth, savoring the flavor of our sex.

I begin to pump your shaft with one hand and the other reaches down to fondle your balls. You moan and slide your hand through my hair, gripping me and bucking your hips slightly. I can feel your climax building as I tighten my lips around the head. You groan and I begin to feel a thick, slightly salty, slightly sweet sensation flood over my tongue. I swallow as much as I can but, there is just too much and it begins to leak out of the corners of my mouth and onto my breasts. When you are finally spent, you fall back supporting your weight on your arms and watch me as I slide my fingers through the cum on my chest, picking it up and licking it off my fingers. I smile at you and tell you I love you.

You look at me playfully and with a grin you say, "So...how was your day, dear?"