After a Night Out

Story Info
He surprises her with ropes and a spanking.
811 words
3.91
20.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. If reading it will get you in trouble, please don't. (M/f, light sm) Copyright 2001 by Yvie. Please send me feedback and give me story ideas!

* * * * *

My boyfriend and I had just gotten back from a night out. I was 18, and he was 25: we went to clubs often, though sometimes we preferred to go out with friends. We went to his house after a party, and I thought it would be a regular night: drink a beer, hang out for a while, go to bed.

I knew when he closed the front door and slammed me against the wall to kiss me hard, that this night would be anything but regular.

He held my hands above my head and kissed me on the lips. I squirmed a little, testing him. He grasped my wrists with more force and leaned back to look at me. With his other hand, he grabbed the front of my black tank top and pulled it off over my head. My round breasts came into view, the hard nipples pushing through the flimsy black lace of my bra.

I don't know where the handcuffs came from, but all of a sudden I heard them click closed around my small wrists, behind my back. I was helpless. He took his hands off my body and held onto my short plaid skirt, pulling it past my round ass and strong legs, and down to my feet. His eyes surveyed my body. I was now wearing that black bra, a lacy black garter belt, fishnet stockings, and boots...my young pussy was shaved and totally visible. He chuckled when he saw how wet I was becoming. He kissed me again, and I moaned.

He led me over to his bed and pushed me roughly onto it. I landed face down, my arms still cuffed behind me and my legs spread. He knelt on the bed and touched my neck, my back...down to my ass..trailed his fingers down my legs to my ankles, which he grasped and pulled together. I felt something tight around my ankles, and looked over my shoulder to see him tying them together with soft rope. I wondered, half afraid and very excited, what he was going to do to me.

I felt myself lifted up by his strong hands. He carried me close to his chest as he sat in a chair and bent me over his lap. He unlocked my hands for a second, only to re-cuff them in the front. My hands dangled toward the ground in front of me, my bound legs dangled behind me. I felt his hand rubbing my small, well-shaped ass, exposed before him. He suddenly slapped it, and I let out a surprised yelp. He was spanking me! Another spank followed, and another. My ass was getting warm, and his hand caressed the sensitive area between blows. I was dripping wet, and I tried to rub my aching clit on his lap. He spanked me again. I felt his fingers trailing down the crack of my ass to my tight, wet young pussy. I squirmed in anticipation, and suddenly his fingers plunged deep inside me. I stifled a scream.

"You dirty girl," he said. "You like being spanked, don't you?" I nodded and pushed my ass up toward him. He shoved another finger inside me, and pumped them in and out, fast. His fingers were so big, and I thought my tight pussy couldn't take any more. I was wrong.

He picked me up again, and put me face up on the bed. He untied my ankles, and I spread my legs as far as they would go, exposing my completely shaved, glistening pussy to him, hoping he would fuck me. He looked in satisfaction at the writhing young girl below him, and then knelt down between my waiting legs. I felt him start to lick my pussy, and his tongue felt like fire on my hot clit. He licked and bit me until I was about to come, and then turned me over onto my stomach, my legs kneeling on the floor, my ass ready and waiting for him.

"Do you want me to fuck you, dirty girl?" he asked.

"Please!" I gasped as he touched my clit. He rammed his cock into my tight hole, and it felt so big to my teen pussy, I thought I was going to explode. He fucked me hard with that huge cock, and I moaned as he continued to finger my clit. My pussy muscles clenched tight around his cock as I started to come, and I couldn't avoid letting out a scream. The tightness of my wet pussy pushed him over the edge, and he shot thick strands of cum into my hole as he came.