After All These Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" he hissed.

"Watch that language Thomas!" she instinctively snapped, immediately horrified at what she had said.

"Sorry Aunt Bridget," he mumbled and he pulled her leg up and over him more with a grunt as he tried to get in a better position. After another few unsuccessful attempts he finally found the right spot and pushed firmly right away, sinking into her more deeply than before and grinned into the back of the sofa where his face was squat at the delicious little gasp she made into his ear. He grunted and she gasped then as he pushed inside her, thrusting his hips forward while trying not to pop back out again. Looking back at it he imagined his difficulty trying to stay inside her in that position actually enabled him to last way longer than he might have otherwise. But stay in he did, never fully, but not coming out and he grunted while he fucked her slowly. Holding his breath as he pushed in, and grunting and exhaling when he relaxed and eased back.

He was making love to her! Her mind reeled and warm pleasure emanated from her loins in a way that her toy could never do! It felt amazing and she gave a little gasp each time he pushed it into her. Then he tried to shift position a bit and it popped out again.

"Fuck!" he grunted again, "Oh! Sorry."

"Maybe ... on top ...," she suggested in a half dazed whisper.

"Yeah," he agreed as he shuffled back a bit and she shifted towards him before rolling on her back. She still had the housecoat on and it was even still tied up but wide open from the waist down and she lifted her inside leg up on the back of the couch. He looked between her ivory legs to see the dark spot there and then, for the first time since they had lay down, he looked into her face. Her face didn't look stern anymore. It looked softer and she looked up with an expression of bewilderment or awe as she panted. It was an amazing sight! "Oh God," he whispered as he climbed over her outside leg, and pulled it open more as he knelt between them. Then he gingerly lay on her, getting on his forearms while he felt a small hand grasp his cock and pull it to her. He settled on her and she pushed him against her. When his swollen head pushed inside her this time he sank in deep and fully.

She clutched him as he penetrated her. She felt it slide into her fully now and she put her face back into his neck and prayed she wouldn't call out when she climaxed which she knew would be soon. She had thought it felt amazing before but when he started now, moving faster than before and each thrust fully impaling himself into her she thought she would lose her mind. Coupled with that was just his entire presence on top of her and his soft grunting and straining as his young hard body made love to her. She felt herself start to climax.

Tommy was in another world now. He panted and strained and gasped as he fucked Aunt Bridget hard and fast. Suddenly she bit into his shoulder and her fingers dug into his back as she obviously came under him. It pushed him over the edge and he grunted as his cock exploded inside her. Tingly pleasure filled his loins as he held it inside her and then slowly started fucking again briefly before he had to stop, panting with exertion.

He lay on her for some time, his weight on his forearms so he wouldn't hurt her. She breathed long wet breaths into his neck. Finally she whispered, "I -I'd better go upstairs now."

"Oh ... yeah ... right," he pushed himself up and stood to put his sticky cock back inside his pants.

She got up and adjusted her house coat. "Ahhhh good night," she awkwardly told him.

"Ahhh yeah ... 'night Aunt Bridget." He replied. She quickly padded upstairs and he sat back down on the couch, stretched out his arms along the back of the sofa and put up his feet on the coffee table as the movie was ending. When he heard her steps had retreated up to the top of the stairs and out of sight he jumped up again and fist pumped like a hockey player. Then he rose his arms up straight in the air like a stadium of people were cheering widely, "Thomas Gordon Petterson gets fucking laid!" he whispered into the otherwise empty room in celebration.

"Hey now?" he asked himself as he spied the little white bundle on the floor at the end of the couch, "What do we have here?" he pounced and snatched up his Aunt's panties. "Oh yeah!" He sat down and held them up to examine them closely. Just plain white cotton panties. "Looks so small!" he admired before bringing them to his nose and inhaling deeply with the crotch part against his nose. There was a faint musty smell. "Pussy!" he announced to himself, now apparently an expert.

Bridget slipped back into her room and got into bed still wrapped in her house coat. "Oh my God I just had sex with my nephew!" she whispered to herself, "Under my brother's roof!" She closed her eyes and prepared for the avalanche of guilt to hit. Instead she remembered him getting on top of her, how he felt inside her, and a little grin curled up her mouth while she thought about him until she drifted off into a contented sleep.

She woke up the next morning and stretched as a smile formed on her face again. "God I slept good! I don't suppose that was a dream!" she got out of bed and took her house coat off to put at the bottom of the bed to go to the shower. That's when she realized she had no panties on. "Well I think I can rule out a dream!" she snickered as she looked down to the triangle of trimmed black hair shot through with grey, "Oh dear". She remembered how Thomas had taken them off her and smiled, he probably had them. So she showered, brushed her teeth, and dried her hair. "I need a new hairstyle now that I'm a new woman," she told herself as she tousled up her silvery hair. She went down to breakfast with it loose. Hope this isn't too awkward she thought, and oh my God I hope he wants to do it again!

12