After an Annoying Day at Work

Story Info
Coworkers can make you nuts.
751 words
3.4
5.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers

Slamming the door as she gets home, Melissa lets out a huge sigh. Thank God today is over. I do not know if I could deal with another second . I can not believe that I have to deal with bull crap. Is there an off switch to this man's mouth? I really do not need all of this advice and for that matter I really do not want it either. Sometimes I wish that I could lock him in the freezer and let him freeze. She thinks to herself.

"What is wrong?" her mother said as she came down the stairs. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"Nothing happened . I will be fine. It is just Eric, mom. He truly does not know how to leave me alone and mind his own darn business. He is worrying about losing his job and yet he does not do parts of it and I end up doing it in the end. This makes absolutely no sense to me. Tell me. Does it make any sense at all to you?"

"No honey, I do not think it makes sense either. You can not let him get to you like this. You have to learn to laugh it off."

"It is easier said than done. You know how hard I worked to get to where I am when it comes to working in that department. It took so long for me to convince them that I belonged there and now I feel like I have to prove myself every single day once again. All of this criticism from him is making feel like maybe I am not good enough after all. I do not know how much I can take of this. I do not want to quit but it feels like he does not want me there even after he was one of the ones who pushed for me to get this job in the first place. This is seriously making want to scream really, really loud."

"I know sweety. Just take a deep breath." Melissa's mom wrapped her arms around her and held her tight."We all have coworkers that think they know everything and do not know anywhere near as much as they think that they do."

"It is just difficult when it is actually someone that you thought of as your friend when you first started. Now he is only friendly when he wants something. I am tired of two faced assholes. I am not asking for you to be my friend. I am just asking that he stop being a pain in my ass and let me do my work in peace and do his work as well."

"Maybe if he actually did his work, he would not have to worry about possibly being replaced. The hindrance to his job is the fact that you already know his morning setup. If he starts on you again you should tell him that he needs to shut his trap and do his work and that if he did he would not have to worry about someone trying to steal his job."

"Thanks mom. You truly do know what to say to calm me down again. It is funny I can give that advice to someone else but I guess I am no good at following my own advice because every time I turn around I let some complete butt head get inside my head." Melissa hugged her mom extra tight.

"That's what moms are for, sweety. Now let's get ourselves some food. I am starving."

It had recently becoming a tradition that Melissa and her mother would make supper together. It was great fun because Melissa loved learning how to cook plus it was another bonding activity the two of them could do together. They had always been very close. Melissa felt as if she could tell her mom anything at all. There were no secrets between the two of them. When she had children, Melissa truly hoped that she could have that kind of relationship with her own children.

"What would like to have?"

"Can we make soup? I think we have a package to make broccoli and cheese soup package in the box over here."

"Sounds good to me. Let's get it started. Go and grab it out of the box. I will get the pot off the shelf and put some water into it. This way it can start boiling while we gather the rest of the ingredients."

elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers