After Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You want...?' I began, stupidly. It was quite obvious what it was she wanted, and I knew in a flash that she had been accustomed to this before she had known me.

'Take me, darling,' she said, and seemed to ease her arsehole wider still. I knelt behind her, my tool red and huge, engorged and stiff. Then I knew a sensation like none other as I speared her, thrust deep inside her velvet tunnel, finding tightness, but no resistance as I slid into the peristaltic walls of her waiting, pre-lubricated rectum.

'Ooooh!' she moaned, as I reached the very limit of my length, and I felt her arsehole grip me as I pulled out, then I plunged two fingers hard into her wet, sticky cunt, as I again thrust my cock into the depths of her hole. My other hand tweaked at her nipple as her small breasts swung free, and she squirmed and writhed, moaning with pleasure, as I fucked her delicious arsehole for the first wonderful time. When I came, I spurted seemingly forever, filling her with my hot liquid cum, and she screamed wildly - she wasn't acting.

I had cum, and 'come of age' in a process that Ann began, but was really still only just beginning.

12