After Choir Rehearsal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy must have seen my thoughts, as she leaned over to my face and said, "I hope you are not disappointed. God was not very generous with me in the chest area."

"More than a mouthful is wasted," I replied with a big smile. "You look amazing!"

Tammy smiled and positioned herself over my cock facing me. "Here goes," she said as she lowered her pussy down to my rock-hard member. "Ooooh fuck does that feel good!" She continued as she moved slowly up and down. I could smell her perfume wafting up toward my nostrils.

I noticed that the party was now starting in earnest around us. Jenny was in a chair nearby. Paula had her head between Jenny's legs as Paul was fucking Paula doggy style. Helen was sucking Bill as Tom fondled her breasts.

I felt Tammy move up and down on my cock, as I kissed her breasts and squeezed her nipples with my fingers. I remembered that she never had children, which must have accounted for her wonderfully tight pussy. She moaned and closed her eyes. She was fully absorbed in the moment.

Carol had gone over to Tom and was now sucking his cock. His cock was huge. I never saw a cock that large before. I am not sure how Paula could take that monster in her petite frame.

"Steve, fuck me from behind. Please." Tammy pleaded with me as she pulled off my cock.

She moved to the floor knees and hands down. I moved behind her, and as I did so, Jenny lay in front of Tammy on her back legs spread apart, knees bent. I was wondering how Tammy would handle this.

Tammy did not miss a beat. Jenny had a small racing stripe of hair above her pussy and Tammy bent down and started licking Jenny's cunt, as I drove my cock into Tammy's hot pussy. I pumped her from behind. After a couple of minutes, she began to moan and lifted from Jenny's glory hole.

"God, Steve. Drive it. Drive it, baby!" She begged.

I could smell her pussy now. I love the smell of her sex, it was like a ripe piece of fruit, getting juicier and juicier as it got used.

"Oh, Oh... Drive it, baby. Drive it." Tammy gasped.

She was moaning and shaking and I could feel her climax and her spasms squeezing my excited cock. I could feel my cock expand but I wanted it to last longer. It felt too good, I couldn't continue any longer.

"Baby, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I can't hold it," I cried.

"Give it to me. Give it to me. I want to feel you cum inside me." Tammy said in gasps.

I exploded in her hot tight pussy. I felt five separate spasms of pleasure followed by numerous aftershocks. I could barely move, I grabbed Tammy around her narrow waist, pulled her vertical, and kissed the back of her neck.

"Steve that was so good. I can't tell you how much I wanted that." Tammy said in a barely audible whisper.

"You are an amazing lover," I replied as I slowly withdrew my penis from inside her.

"Not bad for an old lady." She quipped back. She turned around and kissed me again deep and passionately.

We lay on the floor together for a few minutes in each other's arms. We heard fucking and sucking in the background. Sounds of flesh slapping flesh, groans, and gasps with the occasional expletive filled the room. Tammy indicated she had to go to the bathroom and I moved back to the couch.

Tom was now driving his monster cock into Carol's pussy while Carol was sucking Paul's Cock. Bill and Jenny were on the floor '69 style.'

Helen and Paula walked over and sat on each side of me. They were both naked. While Paula had great big tits, I was really attracted to Helen's look.

"Well, it looked like you two enjoyed yourselves," Paula said with a big smile. She put her hand on my semi-limp cock.

"Was that really your first time together?" Helen added.

"Yes, it was," Tammy added coming back to the coach.

"Would you mind if we played with Steve?" Helen asked Tammy. "We have all been sharing over the last couple years, and it is always nice trying something new. You don't mind, would you Steve?"

I looked over to Tammy. She smiled and said "Of course not. I am new to this and want to learn all I can."

"Bill was watching you all evening. I think he wants some time with you, Tammy." Helen added.

Helen then proceeded to put her head down to my cock and began to lick it. To my surprise, it started to grow hard again immediately. Paula joined her, and they both began to lick and suck my cock in turns. Tammy kneeled on the sofa and watched, kissing my neck from behind.

I could hear Carol moan from across the room. I think she had just cum again. God, that woman had stamina.

Paula rose from the sofa and positioned herself in front of me facing away. Helen continued to work her magic on my member. As Paula sat back, Helen released my cock from her mouth and positioned my rod so it would enter Paula's waiting, moist pussy from behind.

As Paula lowered her pussy on my once again hard cock, Helen began to kiss me deeply. I reached over and felt her wet shaved pussy. Tammy sat in the spot that Paula had just vacated and took turns kissing Helen and me.

Helen's breasts were slightly larger than Tammy's and equally as perky. They both pressed against me. The feeling of being surrounded by three beautiful naked women was impossible to describe. The musty smell of sex infused the air.

Bill joined us and sat next to Tammy. He immediately began to fondle Tammy's ass and chest. Tammy turned to face Bill and began to rub his cock with her hand. That left me with only two beautiful ladies.

Paula continued to rock back and forth and up and down on my cock.

"OK. My turn." Helen said standing up.

"Just a little bit more." Paula pleaded.

"You had your turn. I don't want you to use Steve all up before I get my chance," Helen replied.

Paula sighed and gently lifted herself off my hard, throbbing penis.

Helen pulled me to the oriental carpet on the floor. She positioned her pussy over my face and began to suck my cock. She was wearing a body perfume that blended with the smell of her pussy. It made me crazy.

On the couch, I could see Tammy sucking Bill's cock. Bill held her head and provided the rhythm he wanted.

"OK Steve, time to see what you feel like inside," Helen said as she rolled off my face and released my cock from her mouth. "Stay there," she commanded.

Helen still had on those incredible shoes. She got on top of me cowboy style and then down on my cock all at once.

"God, that's good." I gasped.

"You haven't seen anything yet," she continued.

Helen sat upright on me and held both of my hands so that she could maximize her leverage with every move up or down back and forth. She was clearly a very talented and experienced lover.

Tammy was now on Bill's lap, with his cock inside her. Paula was fondling Tammy's breasts as Tammy reciprocated on Paula's huge tits.

Helen was a beautiful woman, and I could not take my eyes off her as she continued to ride me.

"Hey, you owe me," Carol said to me, as she lay on the floor next to us.

"It's my turn, Carol," Helen said biting her lower lip in pleasure.

"What position is your favorite Steve?" Carol asked me.

"I like them all, but reverse cowboy is my favorite," I replied.

Helen took the cue and rotated so that she was now facing my feet.

"Like this?" Helen asked.

"Exactly like that," I groaned, as I felt her pussy angled down just as I liked it.

Helen looked great from behind too. She had a beautiful small tight ass. Her shoes now rested on both sides of my chest. Her heels were slightly digging into me. What a huge turn on. I held her heels as she rocked back and forth on me.

Carol took advantage of my position and positioned her pussy directly over my face. I began to lick and suck her pussy and tasted what I assume to be the seed from at least one other lucky guy.

I heard Carol moan and gasp, "God, yes that feels so good!" She reached her hand down to massage her clit as my tongue continued its work.

I assumed she climaxed again. Carol moved slowly off my face and over to the floor next to me.

Helen felt amazing. She was at the perfect angle, and I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"I am getting close," I said to Helen.

"Hang on. Not yet." She demanded. She worked my cock harder.

I could feel the sperm well up inside me. "I can't hold it much longer," I gasped.

"Hold it, hold it." She moaned.

She continued to move entirely on me. I constricted my muscles and focused on not letting go. Helen began to move even faster and faster on top of me, pounding me deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

"Hold it, hold it." She repeated.

I could not hold it. I was going to explode.

"OK. Now." She finally said as more of a loud gasp. Her body shuddered, and she reduced her pace. She came.

"Oh yes. Thank you." I gasped amid pulses of my orgasm.

We rested there for a couple of minutes, and Helen dismounted and turned around to embrace me.

"That was lovely," she said. "Let's try that again sometime. OK?"

"Sure. You're amazing!" I said.

Helen kissed me hard on the lips and went over to get her glass of wine.

I sat up and glanced at Tammy on the sofa. She was embracing Bill and Paula. She closed her eyes.

I walked over to her and kissed her from behind the sofa on the neck. She stirred and opened her eyes.

"Well hello," she said with a smile, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, and you?" I replied.

"God yes." I have just doubled the number of lovers I had my entire life.

Bill and Paula left to rejoin their partners that had finished their recent fucks.

I joined Tammy on the sofa. Her tiny body was slick with sweat, and she smelled like sex, but there was still a trace of her perfume.

I kissed her for several minutes as our bodies recovered.

"I think we better leave now. We have a concert tomorrow." Tammy said standing up and moving to where her dress had dropped to the floor.

While Tammy and I began to dress, Carol came over to us.

"You are leaving so soon?" Carol said in a faux injured tone.

"We have a concert tomorrow," I replied. "Thank you for the lovely time."

Carol embraced me with a deep kiss and said, "Well you still owe me."

Jenny added, "You owe me too."

I would look forward to that, I thought.

We said our goodbyes and headed back to my car. It was only a couple block drive back to Tammy's place.

"Spend the night with me?" Tammy asked as we left the driveway.

"Absolutely, but I think I will fall right asleep if that is OK with you."

"No problem. I think I have an interesting way of waking you up tomorrow morning." She said with a mischievous smile.

"Looking forward to that," I said.

I really was looking forward to tomorrow morning, I thought, as I helped Tammy out of the car and headed to her door.

12