After Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMantis
MsMantis
107 Followers

He let go of her hair, and she let her head drop forward as he began fucking her. Her pussy felt so delicious the way he was drawing his dick out, letting her feel the length of him, before ramming it back into her. He suddenly pulled out and spanked her, a small yet firm smack against her ass and her pussy. She cried out, but her clit was throbbing and her pussy was dripping and she was moaning, moving her ass back and forth, begging him to fuck her again, to touch her again.

"Please," she moaned, one hand snaking back to finger her clit, her pussy aching and open, "please fuck me again!" she cried.

He rammed his dick back into her, fucking her hard and deep until she was exploding around his dick, crying out with no thought to who might hear, just reveling in her pussy being used and filled by his dick. He kept his dick deep inside her, his hands gripping her hips and pulling her firmly, touching the back of her cunt. His dick was throbbing inside her, and she moaned and squirmed against it.

He spanked her lightly, and she immediately stopped moving, although she moaned and panted. He ran his hands over her ass, gripping it with his dick deep in her. He spanked her again, feeling her pussy spasm on his dick when his hand came down against her. She squealed, and though she tried to stay still, her body began rocking back against him, pushing her soaking pussy against him. He leaned forward and gripped her hair again, making her cunt squeeze him as he rammed it into her again and again.

She cried out over and over, each time he rammed his dick deep into her, pulling her hair and making her cunt cum against him, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

He let her pussy throb around his dick, then pulled out and flipped her over. She lay back, eyes closed, panting, her cunt wet with her cum. She felt him come up beside her again, and felt his dick at her mouth. Obediently she opened her lips and took his dick, tasting her cunt, and his semen mixed together. He used her mouth, and she felt his dick getting harder and harder, filling with cum.

Finally he slowed and his dick flooded her mouth with cum. It was hot, and she gasped as she swallowed it, again and again, trying to keep it all in her mouth. She felt him withdraw, and she licked her lips and swallowed again, feeling his cum like a hot knot in her throat.

MsMantis
MsMantis
107 Followers
12