After Class

Story Info
Olivia is rude in Mr.Scott's class. He teaches her a lesson.
1k words
3.58
88.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch as the clock clicks by slowly. The tiny hand touches the 3, the large; almost at the 3, signalling that the bell will ring at any moment. I close up my books as Mr.Scott is turned up against the black board. He stretches his muscular body up to the top of the board, showing off a little muscle under his white button up dress shirt. He turns around and looks at me. He looks mad.

"Olivia Jensen. Has the bell rung yet?" He asks, looking at me sternly. I feel my face flush a deep red.

"Uhm no sir" I stutter, everyone's eyes are on me, some girls at the front making whisperings of gossip.

"That's what I thought. You're making a habit of this Olivia. Because you are so anxious to leave early, I think you should stay behind today," he concluded just as the bell rang.

"Class dismissed" he called out.

I stayed seated in my blue plastic chair. My eyes followed him as he cleaned the chalkboard and organized a few papers he had just used.

"Olivia come here." He demanded. I got up from my seat, and straightened my school uniform that consisted of a navy and white skirt and blouse. Mr.Scott sat on top of his desk as I nervously walked towards him. His eyes follow mine and scan my body.

"Ah Olivia" he purrs.

"Look Mr.Scott I'm so sorry" I mumble.

"No Olivia. I don't think you are. I think you like to defy me. And you do- often" he gets up from his seat on the desk and walks towards the door. With a look towards me, he locks the silver lock on the door. My breath catches in my throat.

He walked back towards me, his black dress pants clinging to his legs. He tousled his dark brown hair and untied his navy blue striped tie.

"So as a bad girl, Miss. Olivia I think it's time for you to repay me for putting up with this behaviour." He stood behind me. His lips approached my neck, brushing back my brown hair. His lips opened slightly as he began suckling at the exposed skin. I let out a moan of pure pleasure.

"You like what you see?" He looked up at me with blazing green eyes.

I nod, unable to say a word. Paralyzed with pleasure.

"I think you've seen enough," he left my neck and tied his tie around my eyes.

"Much better" he laughed.

He grabbed my hand and led me forward. I heard papers flutter to the ground as he pushed me into that dark mahogany desk that sat at the front of his class. My chest was flat against the desk, my skirt covered ass in the air.

"Hmm. If you take this lesson and learn from it like a good girl. You'll experience a prize," he muttered, lifting my navy skirt off my ass to reveal the black Victoria's Secret thong underneath. He slid the cotton fabric of my panties down my shaking legs and laid a soft kiss on each cheek. I stepped out of my soaking panties and kicked them aside. His hands rubbed at my ass, massaged it So sweetly that I was in bliss, dripping on the floor for more. His hand quickly left my ass before reappearing quickly with a shock of pain. That bastard spanked me. He did it again and again and again, 10 times. What's worse is that I loved it. I cried out his name and he hit me harder.

"Move your legs apart," he demanded placing a hand in between my thighs. I moved them apart slightly and he pushed them apart as far as they could go with force. He flipped me over on his desk, forcing my legs high up in the air.

The next thing I felt was his warm mouth on my sex. His tongue circled my clit, his fingers dug in my pussy deep. I screamed in pleasure. He got up from my pussy and took off the blindfold.

"You're too loud bitch. Get on your knees."

I obliged, sitting on my knees on the cold tile floor. He stood in front of me, motioning for me to take over.

I unbuttoned the top two buttons on his black dress pants slowly. He winced as I slid down the zipper and pulled his pants down to his ankles. He was standing in front of me with his grey Calvin Klein boxers With a bulge right in the centre. I pull out his cock. Kissing the tip softly before taking it into my mouth. Mr.Scott let out a hard moan as I deep throated his cock, circled the head and licked the pre-cum off of his tip.

"Fuck Olivia. I'm going to Cum! Let me cum inside you."

I let him out of my mouth quickly. He sat on the desk and pulled me up on top of him. Positioning me over top of his cock. He bounced me up and down on his large 7 inch prick, I screamed out "Mr.Scott fuck me hard. Harder". He laughed and muttered "little slut" under his breath as he drove into me. "I'm going to cum" I squealed as my pussy convulsed and shuttered on his cock. As soon as he squirted his seed into my sex that did it for me and I came with such an extremity that I squirted all over his cock. He held me on his prick and let me ride out my orgasm, as I crumbled back to reality.

Mr.Scott lifted me off him and gave me a tissue to "tidy myself up".

"I hope you learned a lesson Olivia" Mr.Scott said buttoning his pants back up. I nodded and blushed.

"Wanna come back tomorrow?" He winked.

"Yes sir"

I pulled down my skirt and looked around for my sodden panties.

"Looking for these?" He said holding my black laced panties on his index finger.

"Uhm yes sir"

"Too bad Olivia. That's part of your punishment. I get to keep these," he unlocked the door. I grabbed my stuff and walked out.

"Until tomorrow Olivia"

Until tomorrow indeed.