After Class Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you were a slut." he murmured softly into her ear.

She groaned and sucked his finger in deeper, trying to lick all the cum off of him. She reached out and pulled his body closer to herself, feeling his cock pressing against her. Her heart was racing and her cunt was throbbing as she reveled in the fact that he had recognized it.

He pulled away, and trailed his hand down her face, pulling the finger out of her protesting mouth, and down her arm to firmly grab her hand. She let him lead her deeper into the room, and towards the bed. He pushed her down onto the bed, and still smirking at her, the rest of his face still covered by the mask, he knelt down in front of her and ran his hands up her legs from her ankles over her calves to her knees. He placed on hand on each knee and pressed them apart.

She groaned and turned her face away, suddenly embarrassed for him to see her eager and ready cunt. She didn't resist, and looked back up at his lips as he eased her legs apart. He smiled and leaned in towards her, his hands running up her thighs to cup around her hips and pull her closer to the edge of the bed.

She watched his head descend onto her pussy, and then jammed her fist in her mouth as his wet tongue spread her labia and lapped along the length of her lips. She felt her thighs fully relax and fall completely open, and she reached down with her other hand to fondle her breast. He licked along her labia until she was crying out, her wrist shoved in her mouth as she writhed in his grasp. Then he eased one finger inside of her, making her go still and sigh in pleasure.

Keeping his finger still, yet firmly planted inside of her dripping cunt, he licked around her labia some more. He never licked near her hole, nor did he do more than quickly swipe past her clit, but nevertheless her cunt responded by gripping him as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her. His lips finally wrapped around her clit, and as she squealed and squirmed, he administered his sweet torture.

She lost count of how many times she was coming, only knowing enough to try to muffle herself using her arms as each orgasm made her light headed.

When she was finally laying, unable to stifle her own groans, jumping each time he moved his mouth or finger on her cunt, only able to to manage a breathy, "....I can't.... I....I... I can't" did he pull away from her pussy.

He climbed up onto the bed past her, and pulled her up so that she was laying beside him. She was still breathing heavy and dizzy from his delicious attentions. He turned her face towards him, and leaned in. She eagerly kissed his lips, sighing when she tasted herself on him, and felt her juices dampening his lips, cheeks, and chin.

He pressed his mouth into her, his deft tongue easing her lips apart and dipping into her gasping mouth. He swirled his tongue inside her mouth, then withdrew it and suckled her bottom lip into his mouth at the same time. She moaned and felt her cunt spasm when he bit at her lip, pulling it forcefully in between his own lips.

His hands were pressing her back onto the mattress and they eagerly freed her breasts from her dress. He grunted and left her mouth to assault her tits with his mouth. He gathered her breasts in both hands, and pressed them together so her nipples were within closer range of each other. Then he deliberately licked across one nipple, then the other. Each movement was slow torture, made more exhilarating by the fact that he had yet to take his mask off.

She watched his soft lips part, his pink tongue slide across her nipples. She groaned when he suckled one hard tip into his mouth, his lips and tongue worrying it and tugging at it. She cried out in pleasure and gently cupped his head to keep it against her body. He raised his face, and she moaned again when she saw the wicked smirk that spread his lips. She shivered underneath his stoic gaze, again struck by how familiar he seemed.

He moved his hands down her sides, then pushed her skirt up over her hips. She shivered as his hands brushed up along her hips, and she tried unsuccessfully to pull his face back down to her so she could kiss him again.

"Tell me you're a slut," he said suddenly, firmly yet cooly, causing her to groan aloud again and look away, "c'mon now," he breathed, his hand sliding over her thigh and up to cup her pussy. She bit her lip to try to silence the moaning, but couldn't when he leaned closer and said, "Tell me you want me to fuck you."

Some part of her brain needled her again that she knew him, but she was so past caring who he was, or whether or not she already knew him, that she immediately pushed the thought away.

His finger slipped up in between her labia, and rested against her hole. Her clit throbbed, and she groaned and rocked her hips, trying to move against his hand. His other hand came back around her neck and gripped her chin, he forced her to face him again, and he brought his face so close that his lips were nearly brushing hers as he breathed again, "Tell me, slut, tell me that you want me to fuck you."

She panted as her pussy throbbed around his grip. She flushed red, but managed to cry out, "Fuck me," she blurted out, her body bucking up against his hand, pressing his fingertip into her vagina. "God, yes, please, I need you to fuck me."

He smiled smugly, and leaned back from her, positioning her with her legs spread over his thighs. Her dress was pushed up , and her panties slid easily to the side. He knelt up, keeping his back straight, and lifted her hips so that he could position his cock and enter her. He held his dick with one hand, and let the tip of his head sink in between her labia. She crooned and wriggled around, trying to get more of his dick inside her.

She watched him as he held on to her, and held his cock right at her entrance. He was staring down at his dick, just barely inside her, and she groaned as she noticed the determined line set in his lips. She rocked her hips up and down, inviting him to penetrate her fully.

He was maddenly slow, teasing her with the slight touch of his head parting her lips, the gentle hand holding her from getting closer. She was panting and whining aloud when he said, "Tell me you're a slut" he ran his cock up and down her lips, and she could hear the wet smacking sounds of her own excitement.

"....pleeeaaasse...." she groaned, her hands trying desperately to pull him closer. When she failed that, her hands found their way to her pussy, and she began to expertly flick and rub at her clit. Her eyes were squeezed closed, and her mouth was pursed as she teased her clit, moaning and writhing.

"You have to say it." She could hear the smirk in his voice, and she groaned aloud again, her fingers working more furiously against her clit. He put his hand over hers, slowing her administrations and causing her to writhe more. "Say it." He demanded again.

"Ohhh.." She was delirious with the sex, and no longer felt embarrassed or ashamed of what she was doing. All she cared about was getting his cock buried deep inside of her. "I... oh.... Please, I am.. I am... I..I... I am a slut." she gasped, the end going up in pitch as he slid his dick deeper into her aching cunt.

"Mmm, what a good pussy," he said, his cock firmly seated as deep inside her as it could be. "So nice and wet on my dick."

He stroked her thigh and made her shudder. She glanced down at him, and saw that he was staring at how their bodies were joined. She groaned and imagined, her lips puffy and shiny with cum, his shaft buried deep within her. Her cunt unfolding and her lips spreading as he pulled his cock from her. The slick coating on his cock, the deep color of his head, the moment when his head first started penetrating her and sinking into her cunt. She moaned and wriggled on his dick, thrilled each time she felt it throb within her.

"Make yourself cum, slut," his matter of fact voice cut through her and made her grip his cock. "I want to watch your slutty pussy cumming on my dick."

She was instantly at her cunt, spreading her labia and assaulting her engorged clit. She ran her finger around it, feeling his dick twitching inside her. She tapped gently at her clit, tapped until she was panting, then dipped her finger into her vagina to coat it with cum. She would run it around her hole, sliding up along her labia, and back to teasing her clit until she was short of breath, and focusing more and more on her throbbing clit. "Please.. Fuck, oh, please, I'm... I'm.. I-I-I'm gonna cum!" she exclaimed.

Her cunt tightened on him, and she jerked as each spasm of her orgasm ran through her. She glanced down to see him smiling with that smirk at her cunt. He rubbed his thumb along her labia, gently parting her lips to see his cock snugly set deep within her.

"Oh yes, yes, please touch me, fuck me, oh god I'm going to cum again for you!!" she suddenly yelped, her hips trying to raise off the bed to press herself more firmly against him.

He was smirking down at her again, his hand lazily examining her pussy. He probed at her clit, he ran his fingers along the length of her lips, dipping them deeper to feel at the site where his cock disappeared into her. Then he suddenly slid a finger inside her on top of his cock. He tilted his fingertip back up, gently teasing her g spot, and slowly began to move his cock in and out of her. He never removed it, but he just started gently rocking it inside her.

She started going crazy, fucking herself up against him in a rhythmic pattern until she was crying out, "Yes, yes! I'm cumming!" She felt her cunt get tight as a vice, then relax as his finger pressed against her. As her pussy relaxed, she suddenly became aware of a sudden dampness.

"Mmm" he chuckled, withdrawing his finger from her cunt, and slowly beginning to ease his cock fully in and out of her. "I think you just squirted on me. What a slut, your pussy is so wet. Thank me for letting you cum."

She groaned, in a mixture of shame for being exposed, excitement for being seen as the slut she was, and sheer sexual torment as he pulled his dick from her inch by inch. He moved so slowly that she was wild with desire, but could not cum because it was such a slow, controlled movement.

He stopped moving altogether when she didn't respond, and she immediately cried out, "Oh, Th-thank you, oh, thank you for letting me cum!"

She sighed and moved against him as he began to slowly fuck her again.

He increased his speed, holding her hips against him as he slammed his cock into her. Each time he hit the back of her cunt, she grunted and tried to press herself onto him, to open her pussy so that he could fuck her deeper. He was still watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy, and she could tell he was going to cum by the way his cock got harder inside her, and his thrusts were stronger and quicker. She gasped each time he hit the back of her pussy, and could feel her own orgasm building within her. She ground against him as he slammed into her, and pulled against his arms to press more tightly against him when he was all the way in.

"Please," she begged, on the edge of her orgasm, "fuck, please, oh please I want you to cum inside me."

He groaned and continued to fuck her, his speed increasing.

"Please," she grunted, her orgasm starting within her, "fuck me till I cum, then cum deep inside me!" she started to cum as soon as she finished speaking. "O-ohhh, yeah," she cried out as she moved against him, then lay back fully open and letting his cock pound deep into her, piercing her womb. "I'm cumming! Cum in me, fill me with your cum, please!" she begged even as her orgasm ripped through her.

"Take it, slut," he grunted, thrusting his cock in and out of her spasming pussy, "get ready, get ready, oh, yeah get ready to take it, my whore, are you ready?"

"Please, fuck, please cum in me!" she cried, her cunt still spasming on his dick as it pistoned into her.

He thrust deeply into her, groaning, and reached up to fully remove his mask. She gasped as she recognized him, reprimanding herself for not realizing it earlier. It was him, He looked older, more mature, but he still had that same piercing gaze. She felt her cunt squeezing him again, another orgasm suddenly upon her as she felt the full force of his eyes ravaging her, and seeing through her disguises to see the truth of what she was; a slut.

"Oh god, I'm cumming again, please, please cum in me, I want to feel your cum inside me, please!" she groaned, her heart flipping and her pussy squeezing and pressing and throbbing against his cock as it slammed into her again and again.

"Here it is," he groaned out, and she was still cumming around his cock, one last shining peak ripped through her as he buried his cock as deep as it would go, his hands gripping her hips to hold her against him.

She felt his cock throb, and a warmth spread deep within her pussy. She felt his cock twitching, as he kept thrusting it up inside her, using her to milk to last of his cum out.

"Mmmmm...." she murmured, shivering and groaning when he began to pull his cock from her. "Thank you."

He lay down beside her, staring at her with that same knowing, cutting look, a smirk playing on his lips. She could feel the warm wetness seeping out from between her pussy lips, his semen filling her and dripping out, she tried to squeeze her labia so that his cum stayed inside her.

12