After Dark on Step-Dad's Lap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh..." I hiss with my finger against my lips. Her eyes wide, surprised but not mad. "No, not really... sorry, I started to cum just as I pulled out, but it's mostly just on you." I knew I was lying. My cock erupted with a thick stream of cum while I buried deep inside of her.

"I don't know" she says... looking down. I grab my shorts sliding them up.

"I... uh..." I mutter standing their awkwardly. "Do you have a towel in here?" She points.

"On my dresser." I throw it to her and move towards the door.

"I better go to bed." She shakes her head and moans.

"Mhmmm" without raising her head to look up. I open her door looking back. Her stomach shimmering in the light covered in my cum. It's the hottest fuck look I've ever seen. I quietly close the door and leave.

*****

So, this is only my second story now. I did try to take into account some the critical comments on my last story. Those that were constructive. I hope this story came out better and just as hot. Please feel free to leave comments again. Of course, please tell me how hot it made you, it inspires me to keep writing. You can also feel free to message here on lit, I love to chat, share stories and talk. Hope you enjoyed.

12