After Darts

Story Info
Invited over after an evening of darts.
1k words
3.95
29.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold winter night. I was at a local bar throwing darts in a league. The booze was flowing. I had made friends with several people in the league. One of the guys on my team also had a wife that threw darts. At one point in the night I went to the bar to get another round of drinks. When I was waiting for the drinks his wife, Erica, came up to me. She asked if I wanted to go party at their house after we were done with darts. I got along well with her, and her husband Fred, so I quickly said yes.

As we finished up our games I followed them to their townhouse. Walking in she quickly offered fresh drinks. We chatted for a little bit and then Erica suddenly walked over and kissed me. I kissed her back, hard, and reached for her small breasts. Fred just watched, and smiled, and drank. In the midst of our making out she just said, "bedroom".

Picking her up, kissing her, I carried her to the bedroom. I dropped her on the bed and stripped. She stripped as she watched me. I am not sure when, but Fred stripped as well and sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard.

I walked over to Erica and she sucked my cock into her mouth. With one hand I reached down and teased her nipples as she sucked me. Letting my eyes close and my head rock back I started to fuck her mouth. After a few minutes I opened my eyes a little to see Fred stroking his cock as he watched us. Being watched really turned me on. I held her Erica's head still, shoved my cock deep into her throat, and started to cum. She kept sucking, licking, and swallowed it all. When my cock quit its spasms and spurts, I pulled it from her mouth.

I watched as she rolled over onto her hands and kneels and crawl up the bed to her husband. She immediately sucked his cock into her mouth. Taking it to the balls in one quick movement. I got onto the bed behind her and began fingering her pussy as she sucked him. My cock was quickly recovering. It didn't take long for me to be rigid again but I waited. I had two fingers fucking her pussy and a third was rubbing across her swollen clit. My free hand massaged, caressed, and squeezed her ass.

Fred was moaning. Erica was moaning. I was trying to be patient and just kept working her pussy with my hand. Finally Erica took her mouth from Fred's cock and breathily said, "oh, god, fuck me!"...and went back to sucking Fred. Smiling I got behind her, lined up my cock, and shoved it all the way in in one smooth stroke. She was wet and ready. She moaned/screamed into Fred's cock as an orgasm racked her body. Grabbing her hips I started fucking her hard, fast, and deep. My hands gripped her hips, pulling her into me hard with each slam of my cock. Every 3rd or 4th stroke I would spank her ass, hard. She would moan and squeal. Having already cum in her mouth my cock was staying rigid as I pounded her willing pussy. She orgasmed several times. I am not sure how long we were went on like this but when I heard Fred say, "I'm gonna cum!" and Erica slammed her mouth all the way down on his cock, I couldn't take anymore and I unleashed spurt after spurt of hot cum into her soaked pussy.

After our orgasms subsided I pulled out and collapsed onto the bed. I passed out from the booze and the exertion. I don't know how long I had been out but when I woke up Erica was riding Fred and stroking my cock. I slid closer to them and began playing with her small perky tits. Pinching her nipples brought her to orgasm. They kept going and I kept playing with he tits until they both had cum together. Erica collapsed onto the bed between us.

I rolled her onto her back and climbed between her legs. Driving my cock home brought another moan/scream from Erica. She wrapped her legs around me, kissed me hard on the mouth, and I fucked her like an animal. Fred just watched and stroked. It didn't take long and Erica was rocked by a string of orgasms. Her pussy clamping down around my cock, her legs squeezing my body, I slam my cock in hard one last time and again filled her pussy with my cum. I collapsed on top of her and neither of us moved or spoke for several minutes. Panting, I finally rolled off of her.

I watched as Fred climbed between her legs and began licking her full pussy. He was tender, carefully cleaning her out. I fell asleep again.

I don't know how long I slept that time but when I woke up all three of us were under the covers. I took one of Erica's nipples into my mouth as my hand slid down her taught stomach to her pussy. I slid two fingers into her pussy and my thumb pressed and teased her clit. Erica woke up and mumbled something about the energizer bunny. Smiling I sped up my assault on her pussy. My fingers stroked, pressed, and slid over her gspot as my thumb continued to tease her clit. My sucked and bit her nipples. My rigid cock ached to be in her pussy so I slid on top of Erica and gently slid inside. I slid all the way, the almost all the way out. I teased her clit with teh tip of my cock for a minute, then slid back in. I was kissing her lips and biting her ears and neck. I would pull out, to just the tip, then rotate my hips as I slid back in. When all the way in I would grind against her. Then pull out to the tip. We enjoyed a long, slow, deep screw as Fred slept beside us. When we had both cum again I just laid on her. We slept like that the rest of the night.

In the morning we all rushed around trying to get ready for work on time.

More to cum with this couple...