After Darts: Submissive Slave Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
The VIP backroom is a very popular spot.
2.9k words
4.4
43.3k
31
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How my Wife Became a Submissive Slave Girl : Part 4

After finding my wife's slut diary, as I detailed in my account of "Wife's First Cock: the Slut Diary", I have decided to share more of her writings. The actual feelings she wrote right after this happened can be extremely intense. This part of that weekend experience is very hardcore sex, and did get very nasty as she herself put it to me. When finished with her diary entry I will continue on with my account from where I left off in "After Darts: Submissive Slave Ch.3". Yes, I have been known to jump ahead to the end of a book to find out how it ends. Which is why I am sharing her account of this part, as I went through that last diary notebook and found this:

There I was helpless, on my knees, hanging cuffed to some bar over this stage. All I could think of was, what is taking these guys so long to stuff there black cocks in my mouth. My pussy quivered with excitement as one of them walked over, he unbuckled his pants as he did. He unzipped his fly just in front of me, and I didn't bother to look up at his face. All I wanted was that cock in my mouth, any cock in my mouth, and I had to have his cum in my mouth.

How did I get this out of control? Was the weed that we had laced with something? Were the drinks here drugged with something? I was so out of control with cock lust, and all I wanted was more cock to suck on. A really big one to, so it could fill my empty pussy.

God .. this guy's cock looks so good. I strained against my restraints to get him in my mouth, but he was teasing me by jacking it off in front of my face. Does he know what this does to me? I love to see guy's stroke there black cocks. It makes me even hotter. It's so close to my open mouth I need it so bad.

"Please." I pleaded with him. "Please put your cock in my mouth." almost begging.

"Yeah I see you need some more cock." and he laughed at me smacking me on each cheek before bouncing that hard cock on my nose. "You really are a sweet little whore." he added before he jammed his cock in my mouth.

I was loving the rough stuff tonight, and it had my pussy juices running down my legs. His cock tasted so good, so salty, and his smell was so manly. I hope he cums for me soon, because I'm so hungry. I bobbed on his cock trying to suck the life out of it, or at least all the cum from his balls anyway. When I noticed the other men started to move to us.

They wasted no time in taking out there big black cocks, and just seeing this made me whimper around the cock I was sucking so hard on. They all looked so good as they pulled them out of their pants, and it spurred me on to make this man cum in my mouth so I could take on the next one. I wanted all of their cocks in my mouth, and to feel them all cum for me.

I was surrounded by huge men jacking their black cocks just for me. I was in cock heaven, and never wanted to leave. Never wanted to stop sucking these beautiful cocks. I know they were talking, but I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying to each other. I almost cried when the cock in my mouth was popped out by the man I was sucking. The cock to my left replaced his in my mouth, and I sucked on him merrily. So happy that my mouth was full of hard cock again. It had only been a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity.

I was surrounded my black cocks, and there were three right in front of my face as I now sucked the man to the left. I so wished my hands were free to stroke there cocks for them, but they were so hot as they jacking them off right in my face. It was the most slutty thing to me in the world to be tied there and left to pleasure any man who came by with their cock out.

My pussy tingled, it quivered, and it dripped juice from it. I was so turned on by this whole thing, and I didn't want it to end ever. POP! The cock in my mouth left, and I gasped. I turned my head to suck in the cock in the middle, but just teased him for a quick suck as I moved to the cock to my right. His cock was leaking juices and tasted so good. I thought he might be ready to cum soon so I sped up my sucking on this one.

"Damn, this bitch learns fast." the guy directly in front of me said. "She'll get us all to blow our loads in no time." he laughed loudly.

"Ohh god yes." I moaned out as I moved my mouth to the middle cock to reward him. "Yes. You can all cum for me." I told them.

I watched as two more men moved behind the three I was sucking, and they had there cocks out stroking them. Over to the side I watched as two more walked through the doorway into the room now. I needed some attention to my dripping pussy though, and my burning hole needed to be filled.

Then it started, they cock to man to my left grabbed my head, he pulled my mouth from the cock in my mouth from the middle. He cock fired semen into my mouth. It filled my mouth fast, and I swallowed the first mouthful. He pulled the cock from my mouth aiming it down at my heaving chest. He splattered the front of my dress, as I bent down to watch with my mouth open. I whimpered not saying a word as a slave has no real say in where she gets the cum shot on her. The cock in the middle then was pushed into my mouth again. I tasted his cock leaking salty sweetness, and concentrated on sucking his cock to get out his cum. A wad of cum hit my cheek to my left, and my pussy quivered cumming from not even being touched. I was getting a cum shower, and even though I wanted so badly to swallow every drop that came from every one of their cocks I loved it.

The smell was getting so sexy. Semen was in the air as the cock to my left finished, and the man shook his cock at the flinging the last drop of his landing on my neck under my ear. My head was pulled forward again as my mouth flooded with a thick stream of seed. I swallowed and was pulled forward until his cock was now in my throat exploding. My eyes teared, and I concentrated on breathing through my nose to avoid choking. I gasped, and cum dripped from around his cock out my lips. I came again as his cum shot right down my throat into my belly. I could feel the cum dripped from my chin onto my chest.

My knees were weak as I came shaking, hanging by my arms on the stage. I felt hands on my waist steadying me, then they trailed down my hips. The hands were so big, and I felt my dress being pulled up over my hips.

The cock in my mouth was pulled out, and my head was pushed to the right to suck the next cock that bobbed in front of me. I saw who it was that had his hands on me from behind, it was Jamal the bouncer from the front door. I smiled before my mouth was forced open by the cock to my right, I accepted it in willingly though. I was so lost in my lust as I sucked hard on this next cock, and all I wanted was someone to put something, anything in my throbbing pussy.

"I knew she was gonna be a winner tonight when they walked up." Jamal said as I finally felt two fingers be pushed inside my wetness. I pushed down to meet the invading fingers longing for them to go as deep as possible. "This little bitch is the hottest thing we will ever see boys." he said as I moaned around the suck in my mouth.

I see out of the corner of my eye that the two men who I had just sucked out there loads started to move away. They were replaced by two more, and one of them was Tim the bartender. It was so hot that they all wanted some time with me, to be able to use me, to get off all over me. I heard a zipper get pulled down from behind me, but watched the men in front of me unzip and pull there cocks out.

Then the man in my mouth pulled his cock from me, he held it just inches from my mouth, then pulled down the top to my dress. He groaned as he fired his hot stream of semen towards my body. He splattered my heaving chest avoiding my open craving mouth for that thick cream, and I watched his cock explode it's load all over me. I whimpered again wanting the cum for my mouth, to taste it all.

"YES. Please." I gasped then loudly as I felt a monster cock head push against the lips to my pussy from behind. Jamal was pushing his cock in me, and it felt like the biggest cock I had ever had was about to fuck my little pussy. He was lifting my whole body up from behind onto his cock. "Give it to me." was all I could moan out in delight that my pussy was now being stretched and filled finally.

"I think she's glad to see you buddy." and looked up in front of me to see Tim waving his huge cock in front of my face. "Let's see if she is glad to see up both." he laughed as he smacked my face with that huge cock, before pushing into my mouth.

I was in an orgasmic frenzy cumming all over Jamal's cock as it seemed to take forever for him to get it all inside me. He was not only lifting me up, but he was holding me there on his cock. His massive hands gripped my hips hard holding my lower body still as he kept pushing forward. Tim's cock slid in my mouth deeper as he pushed against me from the front, his cock buried in my mouth, as his hands grabbed the sides of my head to steady me.

I was floating, impaled on two big black cocks. I trembled and shook uncontrollably cumming as they fucked me by both ends. All I could think of was please don't stop please fuck me harder. Jamal's cock had me gushing my juices down his shaft, it felt like I was gushing all the fluids in my body out from my convulsing pussy. He pounded me, he slammed me, he just fucked me so damn good I had no control.

Tim held my head still in his hand as he groaned, and I got ready to accept his creamy load. His cum exploded with so much force the semen flew from around his cock out my lips. That was even with me swallowing as much as I could when he blew his stream of cum into my mouth. I gagged as he pulled out, stroking his cock off into my face. I felt his cum fly into my face, it dripped from my open mouth, and tears again flowed from my eyes.

I watched as Tim shot his cum at my open mouth, with my pussy being pounded by Jamal's monster cock. My hands had dropped the bar over my head and cuffs held me in place as he fucked me harder than I had ever been fucked before. I just closed my eyes now and enjoyed the thick black cock that was pounding my pussy. Jamal just held me by the hips slamming that cock home, and it happened.

"Here it cums baby." Jamal grunted. "Gonna fill that tight pussy with a big load." he groaned.

His cock just swelled up even thicker and exploded in my cunt. My mouth opened, but no words came out. My eyes stayed closed as I felt cum splatter my body from both sides of my face. The two there men were spraying my face and body with their semen as Jamal creamed in my spasming cunt. He never stopped fucking me though, what a feeling to have the biggest cock ever in my pussy empty his seed in my pussy as he kept fucking me. My body went limp as I opened my eyes to see Tim gone and the two other guys jacking there cum all over me.

Finally Jamal's cock stopped spurting inside me, and his grip on my hips loosened. I leaned forward now back on my knees, I dangled from the cuffs attached to the bar. I struggled to grab the bar as I felt Jamal start to pull his massive cock from my pussy. Then his cock was gone, and I felt so empty. I felt what seemed like a gallon of his seed seep from my open hole. It ran down the inside of my thighs, and poured out onto the stage beneath me.

My pussy felt empty, but I felt filled. I smiled and felt so proud that I could satisfy all these men. Satisfy all these cocks. Make all there cocks explode for me. I licked my lips to taste the cum on me. I shivered as I hung there, and I was most of all I felt satisfied again with being used as a play toy for these men.

It was then that Jimmy walked back in the room with Staci. They were laughing as the came over to me hanging there in my contented daze.

"Looks like someone is having the time of her life tonight." Staci said as she grabbed my chin holding my face up to them. "So Jimmy, do you think she need a little cleaning up?" as she bent over to kiss my cum covered lips.

"I'm think she needs it." Jimmy said as he reached up to un-cuff me from the bar over my head. "I'm sure you will enjoy helping her out with that Staci." he grinned down at me he slapped me gently on my pussy with his hand, and I heard a very loud wet slap from the juices still dripping from me.

With that Staci pushed my exhausted well used body on my back, she leaned back with me on top of me kissing and licking the cum from my face and neck. I was getting hot all over again, from her smell and the smell of the semen all over me. I kissed her back getting into the extremely wild scene I pictured in my head was about to happen.

"Well It looks like you are going to get a taste of Jimmy's load after all." Staci said as she got up, turned around while lifting her skirt up. She lowered her pussy towards my face as I felt her hot breath on my thighs, and she pushed my legs apart. "Since he just finished in my pussy when he fucked me in the bathroom."

As her pussy got closer I watched a thick white wad seep from her pussy and drip out. It landed right in my mouth as I opened it. I couldn't wait to suck all him cream from her hot hole, and I felt her tongue invade my own dripping pussy. I licked and sucked the cum from her steaming cunt, and thank god she was doing the same thing to my heated pussy. I must have cum think five times as she sucked my pussy dry, and I felt her gush into my mouth a couple times as well. Somehow I was thinking though this night was just getting started.

Part 5: Cumming Soon

*****

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them, so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all the positive comments.