After Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck my ass and pussy!" she said out loud, her eyes sparkling with excitement now. "I want to feel both of you between my legs." John released his grip slightly.

"That's much better," John said and let go of her hair. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the sofa but Adam was already there. Claire instinctively climbed onto his lap, reaching behind her and guiding his cock into her receptive pussy. Then John pushed her against Adam's chest and ordered her to spread her ass. I watched fascinated as John thrust his cock back into her asshole. Claire cried out as she was impaled but the guys didn't give her a chance to get adjusted to the thick pricks filling her orifices. As soon as they could, they started pounding her like men possessed.

I could never imagine I would just stand there and watch John fuck another woman, but here I was and more importantly, I found it a huge turn on. Wanting to have something to look at later I decided to take some photos. I quickly grabbed my smartphone and began clicking away. The three of them were so involved in what they were doing, they never heard me but seeing this classical DP was hot as hell. Adam was watching his girlfriend as both men pummeled her body. John's back gleamed in a sweaty sheen and drops of perspiration dripped from his nose onto Claire's naked back.

She hadn't noticed: mostly because she was too busy whimpering and moaning as two thick cocks hammered into her body. Hearing her cries enflamed the boys, and they upped their efforts, pounding their pricks even harder into her orifices and it didn't go unnoticed by Claire. Her body stiffened and she let out a feline scream. I watched entranced as both men ground their balls against her receptive body, causing her to shudder violently. I pointed my cellphone in her direction and got some wonderful shots of her contorted in a mixture of pleasure and pain. I smiled as I thought about what Facebook would do if she used these as her profile pics.

The guys thrust halfheartedly while Claire collapsed on top of her boyfriend but it was obvious she was spent for the moment. Adam lifted her limp body off his erection after John withdrew from her ass and set her down on the sofa. Both men turned towards me, their rampant cocks sticking out in front of them.

"Claire's fantasy has been fulfilled today," he said matter of factly, standing up next to John. "She's had more cock today than she reckoned on, and she needs some rest," he continued. He reached for his cock and began jerking it wildly while grinning broadly at me. "I still haven't come yet, Bonnie so seeing as Claire's not in much state to do anything about it, I was thinking maybe you'd like to finish this."

I nodded in agreement, despite still being half clothed. The look in his eyes made it obvious what he wanted and remembering what Claire had told me in the restroom, I knelt down in front of him and obediently opened my mouth. Adam was wanking so hard the tip of his cock was an angry, red color and I wondered briefly if he was in pain. Then John moved into view, his hand wrapped tightly around his girth. I looked at them expectantly and stuck my tongue out greedily.

"Wait a minute," Adam cried almost in pain. He reached for my discarded panties and ordered me to open wider. Doing as I was told, he fed me my drenched thong, arranging it in exactly the way he wanted it, the smell of my arousal tantalizing my nostrils.

"Perfect, Bonnie!" Adam said and pushed his throbbing cock back into my face. It was obviously too much for him because within seconds he was cumming copiously. Huge strings of thick white cum exploded from the tip, hitting my nose first, then my lips and then covering the strategically placed thong.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Adam gasped as he emptied his balls onto the silken black material. "That's it...," he said breathlessly. "I'm done." And stepped back, completely drained.

John was next. As usual, he was silent except for the soft grunting as his hand moved in a blur. I looked at his face and saw the expression of deep concentration. His eyes were screwed shut and his lips were clamped together making it difficult for him to breath easily. Suddenly his spunk splattered against my face, covering my mouth, thong, and chin with thick white cream. I poked my tongue into the saturated garment and tasted Adam's seed, already soaked into the porous material.

John was tapping his engorged helmet against my hidden tongue while he jerked the last amount of cum from his cock, and that's when I heard Claire making her pictures on her smartphone. I guessed the sight of me eating cum soaked panties was just as horny as the pictures I'd made of her being DP'ed and somehow I knew we'd being swapping pictures later.

"Don't worry," she said, taking another shot. She grinned teasingly. "I won't post this on Facebook. Not yet, anyway..."

12