After Dinner Dessert Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily gets a little taste of her Daddy's punishment.
1.8k words
4.09
40.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxmariexx
xxmariexx
16 Followers

Emily and Jason just sit there on the couch basking in the sexual energy that had exploded a few minutes earlier. As they cuddle she chose to rest her head on his chest and listens to his recently accelerated heartbeat come back to normal all while watching her Daddy's member slowly soften. Both were staring at the movie playing on the television but neither really watching.

Jason observes Emily as her head subtly moves up and down in sync with his breathing. He brings his hand to her head and softly caresses her rich brown hair stilled tussled from his rough actions earlier in the evening.

"Now my cum slut, are you ready to receive your punishment?" He asks even though they both already knew the answer.

"Yes Daddy" Emily replies, almost as if she was falling into her role a little too easily while she lifts her head and turns around to look at him.

"Good, we are going to go over some ground rules. So pay attention. I want you to know that you will always understand what you are being punished for." He almost felt her body tremble at the words. Emily worried to herself about how she was going to stay alert, she's been holding off her orgasm since before dinner and now it's been just right there on the cusp of letting loose. She couldn't wait until she was free for release.

"Now, put your heels back on, and wait here until otherwise instructed." Jason said in a steely tone that made her pussy quiver. He lifts his pants as he stood up and lazily zips them up and walks away to the bedroom without even a glance back in her direction.

The shoes are in a haphazard pile next to the couch still in the position they were when they dropped to the ground. She leans over and slides her feet her in, loving the way her red toe polish was peeking out of the open toe 'fuck me pumps.' The movie was fodder noise in the background because she is too distracted. She can hear him moving around in the other room but is clueless to what he is doing. Grabbing her wine glass she drank the last few gulps hoping it would help calm her nerves.

A few minutes later and Jason emerges from the bedroom barefoot and in a pair of dark denim. This was Emily's turn to admire his body. He's in his late thirties, well-built and dark hair speckled across his chest.

"Come, slut" as he nudges his head in the direction of the door.

Riding a little wave of defiance, and perhaps the wine she just drank too fast for her own good, she responds sarcastically while standing up "well you gotta fuck me first."

Before she realized the words that came out of her mouth he was across the room and stood right in front of her. He grabs one wrist, then the other and joins them together behind her back, pulling her shoulders back and pushing her hard nipples in to his chest. Jason observes her breathing get deeper as they gaze at one another.

It was an intimate moment. She separates her lips slightly as if the thought of kissing him had crossed her mind. He continues to just stare at her, not taking the bait she laid out for him.

Wordlessly he flips her around roughly and pushes her in to the couch bending her over. Even though Emily is petite she has long legs; add he five inch heels and her ass was at the perfect height for him. He takes the time to appreciate the nice round globes of her ass before he is about to turn them pink with punishment.

With Emily bent over in all her beauty; he can finally see her thoroughly for the first time, without screens and miles dividing one another. Her glistening pussy lips snuggled tightly between her nice round butt cheeks.

"Do you think it's smart to make comments like that right before your punishment, slut?"

"No, I was just making a joke" she merely replies.

Emily heard the loud smack before she felt the sting on her ass. Then the same exact sting on the other cheek shortly after. She makes sure she doesn't make a sound as her pussy dampened to the point she thought it was running down her leg.

Jason enjoys watching her take the punishment she has been asking for. She will be begging for my dick by the end of the night he thought to himself.

"Is that any way to talk to your Daddy?" he asks grabbing her hair at the base of her neck and pulling her head back so they make eye contact.

"No sir," she responds almost mockingly as they look at each other. Jason can't believe the defiance she is already displaying on the first night. He is enjoying her spunk, even though she can't know it.

He releases her hair and strikes again. Once on the left cheek, and then he repeats on the right. He can see the redness start to spread across her ass, enjoying the view he smiles internally. "Are you going to continue to act like a brat?" he asks her, feeling his cock twitch again at the site of this sexy woman bent over needing to be spanked and fucked.

"I'm not a brat Daddy," looking back at him again to make eye contact "I just need to cum so badly" she says with a hint of need in the air as she tries to plead with him with her eyes.

"First thing is first, learning rule #1. While receiving punishment, you will refer to me only as sir, or master. Understood?" She understands and accepts the parameters to rule number one. She just wants to make her Daddy work for his Master title first.

"Yes Daddy" Emily responded in disobedience, really wanting to push her limits tonight.

That earned her the hardest blow so far, that he follows with a firm grip and tugs on her butt cheek. Appreciating for the first time the size of her ass, considering how petite and tiny she is.

"I'm sorry, will you please just let me cum?" she pleads again honestly not even realizing she is breaking character.

Jason reaches out and caresses her face, using his thumb to run across her high cheek bone and Emily looks again to his hard-blue eyes. His look softens during their tender moment. His caressing touch moves down her face and he runs his thumb across her somewhat swollen lips from one of the best blow jobs he's ever received only 10 minutes' prior.

With that fresh memory coming to mind, he slides his thumb inside her naturally parting lips and she unsurprisingly starts to suck on his thumb like she treated his cock earlier. Rolling her tongue around the tip of his finger, she slides the whole thing in to her mouth. Watching Emily suck on his finger with all this passion had him stiffening quickly once again.

"You're starting to make up for acting like a little brat a few minutes ago," he says almost lovingly. Then he pulls his thumb out and Emily almost has a look of disappointment.

Jason starts to grab her ass cheeks and pulls them apart, "Have you been self-training with your butt plug, per my instructions?" He asks observantly while enjoying the view and massaging her butt, still pink from the punishment she received earlier.

"Yes, sir" Emily says while trembling with anticipation. He had won, her need to cum outweighed the game to see how far his punishment could go. She arches her back to present her ass and then subtly wiggles it back and forth, hoping it would entice him to fuck her until she came all over him.

"Please daddy, fuck your little cum slut." She begs again.

He stays silent, leaving her in suspense. His left hand starts to massage her ass again and he slides his thumb up her wet slit. He is surprised at how soaked she really is. When he finally reaches her clit, he applies a little more pressure and then releases. He continues to go up and down and back to her clit again, he does this a few times working her orgasm just to the surface. He hears her let out a little gasp from her lips followed with a moan so he stops and pulls away.

As soon as his thumb was lubricated enough with Emily's own spit and pussy juices he moves up to her ass hole gently touching it at first. The touching turns to mild probing and Jason hears her suck in a breath as he continues at her back door. He feels her body tighten slightly and then relax completely as she starts to enjoy the attention to her backside.

Once her tight hole gives way to his thumb, he starts pushing in more. As he felt her body accept it he starts to penetrate deeper and deeper. Jason is knuckle deep in her ass, that's when he starts to pull back out and then pushes it back in.

Emily starts getting lost in all the stimulation from her ass, something that rarely has ever happened to her before. "Oh yes, please don't stop, I'm going to cum" she says in a daze.

Jason pulls out and spits on her tight hole and gradually reinserts his finger again. He starts fucking her harder in her ass with his thumb, "Make sure you tell me when you are going to cum, slut" he commands.

It is like the only words she needs to hear. She's had this orgasm built up inside her since before dinner and now was the time for her turn. The stimulation is driving her to finally get her orgasm she has been literally begging for.

When she feels it ready to release inside her, she half screams "Oh Daddy I'm going to cum" and as soon as the word daddy comes out of her mouth, he pulls out his thumb and uses both hands to spread her cheeks apart so he can check out her barely stretched out hole. He couldn't wait until he was balls deep in her ass.

Emily cries out in anguish, "No, please don't stop" and between the sob and her whimper Jason works his thumb back in, rather rougher this time. He finger fucks her ass until she's panting and begs him not to stop. She briefly thought of not telling Jason about the tidal wave that was going to be her orgasm, however she is learning quickly not to disobey him. As soon as she feels it start to overcome her, she screams "I'm cumming."

Those words left her lips and he pulls out again denying her what she so desperately desires. After she catches her breath she feels the orgasm shrink away. Emily asks defeatedly, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because my little cum slut, this is what your punishment is." He replies comfortingly. "And we are just getting started, now follow me to the bedroom."

xxmariexx
xxmariexx
16 Followers