After Dinner Fun

Story Info
Couples play during a party.
3.1k words
4
104.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all the preparations and searching for the right venue Tim had found the ideal place which was both secluded and dramatic enough for the other guests.

The old Elizabethan house come castle was steeped in history with hidden secluded alcoves, high ceilings and all manor of nooks and crannies in which to explore.

The guests were each given instructions on the run down of the night and all were excited by the evenings programme, especially when the invites told the guests to dress for dinner, then change for the evenings games.

The selected couples had been carefully vetted over the past few months to find the right balance of needs and desires, which had proved difficult, but ultimately rewarding with everybody wanting to have a sexy evening out.

As such, in total 5 couples were assembled and the house was softly lit with candles throwing ever flickering shadows against the elegantly decorated walls. All the men were dressed in Evening suits with the ladies attired in some stunning and beautiful dresses that matched the mood wonderfully.

Michelle was dressed in a long fitted black gown plunged to the front with a thigh high split that Phil had nodded appreciatively on the drive over, especially when she teasingly gave him a flash of her fine denier stockings as she got out of the car.

Jo was equally elegant, in a shorter low cut dress, which was again black, but her pearl diamante choker and wicked high heels allowed everyone to cast lustful glances at her hosiery encased legs, and the sheer material was so captivating that you had to look twice to see her pert nipples thrust out.

The other girls had variations on the same theme and everyone had made a real effort to look as sexy as possible and they didn't disappoint with the men casting glances from one lady to another.

As drinks were passed round the couples chatted together and Phil looked over to see Michelle and Jo deep in conversation whilst he and Tim caught up with the how the evening would pan out.

After another few drinks an old fashioned gong was rung and the guests were led into the dinning room which was resplendently decorated with fine crystal glasses, bone china crockery and English silver cutlery.

Seating was 5 each side of the table and in traditional styling man, woman, man, woman etc ensured the free flowing of conversation as the brought in waitresses served the food and wine. As everybody chatted away Michelle looked over to Jo and caught her eye and intimated for her to look under the table.

Feigning to pick up her napkin, Jo glanced under to see that the two men either side of Michelle were subtly caressing her legs, each seemingly oblivious to the others actions. Michelle carried on chatted whilst she felt her dress being slowly hitched higher until the men traced their hands over her nylon encased legs. Feeling ever so daring, she wantonly opened her legs wider and the men responded by touching first her lace tops then moving higher until fingers started teasingly to dance across her ever moistening sex.

Her barely there thong was little barrier to their probing's and she swooned as she felt them jostle for position before she felt a finger slide effortless inside her. She shifted in her seat allowing deeper penetration and her two admirers continued their silent teasing as the above table conversation got more revealing.

Phil upped the anti by asking the guests to describe some of their deepest sexual fantasies and turned to James who at that very moment was dreamingly living out one of his by having Michelle squirm to his every touch as her husband talked to him. Finally he withdrew his fingers and Michelle nearly offered herself to her other caresser, but instead concentrated on the tales of lust from her fellow diners.

The room went quiet as he extolled his desire to be tied up and set upon by two or more women who would use his body as a play thing and he would be left to wait for one of them to make him come, whilst having to ensure each of them was fulfilled.

The ladies clapped giddily, no doubt thinking that that particular scenario was a real possibility and with his truthful confession any remaining barriers came down as first one then another told of their sexual thirsts. With such graphic and erotic stories coming out the whole atmosphere changed and next up it was Jo who leaned back with her glass of wine before telling the group about how she fantasiesabout being trapped in a glass lift which overlooks a very refined and well to do apartment block. As the lift shudders to a halt she is reassured by her two travelling companions who explain the same thing happened only last week and the best thing for them to do would be to sit it out and admire the view.

This would be no problem but Jo looked at the two handsome strangers and a flush of desire crept through her body. She turned to look at the adjoining apartments and noticed that a couple were sat out on the balcony watching the stranded illuminated lift. She waved and went to the front to look out of the floor to ceiling window, ensuring the two men were stood behind her. Of course in her fantasy Jo's trench coat hid a naughty secret, for she was dressed in only the most outrageous pearl thong, hold-up stockings and killer high heels under her thin coat.

She could feel the two men cast lustful stares at her legs and turned to them, allowing her coat to teasingly gape open. Her trapped companions stared back as her pert breasts came into view, and her long stocking clad legs peeped out invitingly.

The men walked slowly towards her and she spun round to face the cool glass and looked over at the couple who were captivated by the scene. She closed her eyes as her coat was opened wide and her near naked body was exposed to the apartment block across the way.

Her pearl thong caressed her shaven sex as she opened her legs slightly and leaned forward offering her body to the two men. They wasted no time and she felt the four hands explore her body as she luxuriated in the wanton desire of being so daring.

A hand cupped her breast and her nipple hardened instantly as he gently tugged on her rose bud and Jo moaned appreciatively as another hand crept between her open legs. The thin pearl beads offered no resistance, except to rub wonderfully against her enflamed clitoris, and this coupled with the fingers that parted her lips sent her body in spasms of desire.

She opened her eyes to see the watching couple, the woman was laid out on the recliner as her partner worked tirelessly licking between her legs, and Jo could see her telling him everything that was happening in the lift as he brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Seeing such a response Jo too felt her inner needs rising and as her breasts and sex were stimulated she shouted as the first wave of pleasure flooded her body.

She turned to see two hard and erect cocks looking at her and licked her lips suggestively but as she reached out to grab them the intercom sounded and the lift began to slowly rise to the next floor. The men tried to conceal their engorged manhoods, and just as the lift doors opened Jo neatly fastened her coat belt and strode out of the lift to make her way to the room, without a backward glance…………

As she finished her tale she looked around and the others were enthralled by her wicked mind, especially Michelle who had, whilst she was telling the story, unzipped her earlier suitors was brazenly stroking their swollen cocks as they listened. Her and Jo's fantasies were similar and she felt so liberated to be with other people who felt the same way, and she knew Phil had a secret wish to see her with another man and if that was the case why not make it two, she thought.

It was all set for Michelle to go a whole lot further with her companions, but another gong sounded and the caterers re-enteed the room and removed the plates before departing for the night. The men re-adjusted themselves but their un-mistaken bulges were noticeable to all who cared to look.

As the guests stood and made their way to the bar Phil sidled upto Michelle and asked if she was feeling OK, to which she replied she was having a ball and that having hold of the two mens cocks was heaven. Phil smiled before announcing that they were all to playAfter dinner hookers casino. The rules were simple with the men being issued with £2000.00 of monopoly money and the object being that the girls were to 'earn' as much money in the next two hours as possible - the winner being the one with the most at the end of the evening.

Tim went on to explain and the ladies asked to change into something more in tune with the games ethos, and suggested they dress as hookers to keep the theme going.

The girls left to change and the men were issued with the money and guidelines were drawn up as to what to ask for. This was very vague as it was really upto the girls, but they all agreed to take things slowly and build the game up gradually.

Of course the men were thinking up all manor of risqué and suggestive tasks for the girls, and a couple of them were wondering how far their partners would be willing to go. But with all the talk of fantasies and seeing Michelle being so wanton at the table - they were all sure this evening would be something special.

After 20 minutes the lights were dimmed and the girls returned looking absolutely fantastic - the combination of daringly short skirts, tight tops, figure hugging dresses and one of the girls was dressed as naughty French Maid ensured they had really got into the spirit of things.

Michelle was in a silky white dress that was short enough for her white hold-ups to peep teasingly from beneath her hem, and it was clear from her protruding nipples she was as excited as the men. Jo was wearing a really short skirt and sheer blouse and again her stocking and suspenders were on clear view as she moved in true hooker style.

As drinks were handed out the game began and it was Tim who approached Michelle and asked how much for slow dance - she smiled and suggested £20-00 and soon she was being whisked off in his tight embrace along one of the corridors. This set the tone and soon the room was filled with bartering as the girls set their fees and the men paid up.

Jo was similarly asked to dance with James and they followed Tim & Michelle. Jo looked on as Tim smooched to the record and could see his hands move slowly down the slinky material until his hands cupped her bottom. Feeling no resistance his hand dropped lower and her dress hem was gradually raised allowing her white hold-ups to come into view as he grew more confident.

James was also watching and sensed Jo's heart beat faster as Tim spun Michelle round so he was behind her and he pressed himself against her near exposed bottom. Michelle called out £100-00 and Tim agreed as his hands came round and cupped her breasts, her nipples sticking out hard and erect against the ultra thin material.

Michelle gasped as he kissed her neck, feeling so horny to be acting so brazenly but secretly loving being free to act in such a way. She felt his hardness press against her bottom and pushed back encouraging him to go further.

Tim needed no additional encouragement and as one hand caressed her breasts the other moved lower and Michelle slowly opened her legs wider allowing his hand to creep under her dress and his fingers found the soft lace of her thong. Carrying on his hand cupped her sex and he moaned as he realised her thong was fully open at the front and her moistening sex was exposed to his touch.

Michelle ground down desperate to feel his fingers inside her and he obliged, caressing and rubbing her enflamed clitoris as she bucked up and down - her breath rasping as her body felt the first wave of pleasure as he continued with his manipulation.

The rudeness of it all excited Michelle no end and she opened her eyes to see Jo watching her being touched by Tim, Jo smiled back and their eyes locked as Tim continues his passionate embrace. Michelle was going to unzip him but remembered the game and instead forced herself to break free, leaving Tim rampant and he quickly upped the anti by offering another £300.00 which Michelle slipped into her purse.

By now the two of them were thinking only of their needs and Michelle pushed time back so he sat in the window alcove and slowly removed his trousers and pants, allowing his cock to stand proudly to attention. She licked her lips before lowering her head and slipped his length inside her red lined lips, taking his rod further and further into her mouth.

Tim closed his eyes and felt the exquisite sensation of Michelle sucking and caressing him whilst he pulled her top down to reveal her ¼ cup bra which showcased her pert breasts perfectly. Her hard nipples jutted out invitingly and his lips locked round as she stood before him and she saucily lifted her dress to show him her shaven pussy.

Not caring who was watching she sat a stride him and lowered her hot lips onto his cock and moaned as he filled her sex with his size. They both started bucking together and the fact of them being viewed increased their energies, as they rode each other in complete harmony.

Michelle leaned forward wanting Tim to suck on her nipples and this sent her over the edge and she shuddered as her orgasm raced through her flushed body – Tim withdrew and Michelle knelt down smiling and took his manhood and positioned it between her breasts and rocked back and forth until Tim could hold back no more and Michelle, in true hooker mode told him to fuck her tits until he let go and covered her with his seed.

They both giggled and righted themselves and as Michelle went to clean up Tim looked round for Jo who had disappeared. As he roamed Michelle caught up with him and they noticed a group outside which included Jo and Phil and another.

Asking what was going on one of the others explained that Phil had offered Jo £300.00 for an erotic photo shoot and she had readily agreed.

Jo looked so hot and sexy that the men could hardly keep their hands off her but after a playful tap of their hands and telling them they hadn't paid for that, they set the scene. Phil positioned Jo bent over Michelle's Mercedes bonnet and took hold of her stocking clad legs before spreading them wider. Her black skirt rode up and the lace band of her stockings came into clear view.

Jo moaned as the multitude of fingers danced across her barely pussy and she held her breath, as she was positioned face down over the highly polished car. She knew her skirt was being raised and wondered what it must look like with her sex hardly covered, but secretly swooned knowing she was being 'forced' into such a lewd pose.

Not content Phil and James moved either side of her and both men began to caress her legs, letting their hands go higher and higher until they felt the tiny strip of material parting her bottom and covering her sex.

James moved away and grabbed the camera - directing Phil into position as well, only this time he needed no instruction and Jo felt the welcome touch of his hands as he slowly began to feel her pert rear.

The camera flashed, capturing Jo pushing back, eager for the phantom hands to touch her wet sex. Phil saw the movement and obliged, running his hand down and under her spread legs, cupping her mons, and she shuddered as the thong was pulled to one side, and the warm breeze wafted over her near shaven pussy.

The flash went again and Jo inwardly smiled knowing how Tim would enjoy seeing the pictures of her being touched in this way. Her mind was brought back to the here and now when she felt a delicious hot tongue tickle her lips and her sex pouted with pleasure when it traced a path along the length of her cunt until it stopped and stimulated her aroused clitoris.

Her body responded and she groaned as two fingers slipped inside her as Phil's tongue expertly concentrated on her sensitive button.

Next thing she felt herself being spun round and Steve joined them and opened her blouse, releasing her breasts and cupping them as Phil continued to finger fuck her. Jo moaned appreciatively as the two men took her body to higher and higher peaks, and her spread legs and exposed blouse allowed her to feel totally in their power as first one then another orgasm ripped through her body and her voice cried out.

As she came down from her sexual high the boys helped her off the car, and each bore the un-mistaken signs of a hard and swollen erection which Jo was more than happy to take care of, so she expertly unzipped them both and simultaneously began to stroke them, gaining momentum as she erotically told them how sexy and hot she was and that it was a pity they hadn't offered her more money as she felt that she would loved to have two cocks to herself.

Phil and James groaned as Jo teased and caressed them and as if on cue they could hold back no more and Jo expertly milked them dry as they nearly collapsed at her feet.

They cleaned up and went back inside where the men grouped together to get liquid refreshment before the next round of casino hookers took place, and Tim and Phil came over to their wives and offered them £500.00 each to put on a two woman show.. They looked at each other before grabbing their hands to find a warm bed and two chairs to ‘earn' their money, and The baby oil and vibrating toys were soon to be used …………………………………………………..

The story goes on…………………………………