After Dinner Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a deep breath and we'll begin." He pushed the first needle through her sensitive flesh. "The massage helps break up the tissue, making the piercing heal better, but also makes the area more sensitive." Mia jumped from the surprise and dragged the knots up in one quick movement. She whimpered after the shock of the bite.

Steven did a line of 10 on each thigh, each time eliciting the same response from Mia. By the time he was finished, her body glistened with a fresh layer of sweat. Michael watched her suffering and tried to resist touching her. They both stood back to admire the work while Mia tried with every fiber of my being not to move, not even an inch.

Michael reached a hand between her legs. Unable to feel the wetness through the gloves, but he could see the shine. He showed Steven how much she was enjoying herself. Mia closed her eyes in shame and blushed right down to her toes. She knew how turned on she was, but was hoping no one else noticed. Michael got a towel and placed it under her, taking care not to bump the new piercings.

As if planned, they both looked up at Mia's breasts at that exact same moment. Mia wanted to scream out that was enough, but that wasn't her call to make. Her legs were on fire and her pussy screamed in pain. But it wasn't too much and she trusted Michael to continue.

First, Steven grabbed two sets of forceps and discussed with Michael which would work better. Mia's nipples were already standing strong so they were very easily applied. Michael grabbed Mia's nipple and rolled it between his fingers. It felt soo good, but she braced herself for the pain. The forceps were clamped tight and took her breath away. She tried to stay perfectly still but her body wouldn't listen. Her eyes began to well up as the pain began to become overwhelming. She couldn't tell what hurt more but she was ready for it to end.

As Steven busied himself preparing the next set of needles, Michael gently approached Mia's head. He knelt down as she felt her tears being gently wiped away. He loved when she cried, the eyeliner creating a black river starting at the corner of her eyes. Michael tried to get inside her head, understand the pain she was feeling and how much fear she felt about what what was coming next. He revelled in this moment as she suffered for him, was suffering because he wanted her to. She fully submitted to him and he loved her all the more for it.

"You're doing very well my darling. Is this too much?"

She didn't answer. She didn't know how to answer.

"If I say no, I don't know how far this will go. But if I say yes, do I really want it to end?" Her mind raced as she tried to figure out how to respond.

"If it's too much, I need you to tell me. I know you are very close to your threshold and I would never be upset if you wanted to stop. I'm so proud of you and you look incredible tied like this. "

Michael bent down and kissed Mia. Her chest heaved as all of the pain melted away for just one instant and she felt ready to continue. His eyes lit up with pleasure and he exclaimed his idea.

"How about I get some ice! Would that help you feel better?"

Mia slowly nodded, so happy for that moment of tenderness. She could endure anything if he was around. He walked to the freezer and took out an ice cube, holding it up like it was a newly discovered specimen. But then he walked right past her breasts, past her thighs, swiftly pulled the crotch rope aside and inserted the icecube deep inside her aching, hot pussy. She screamed out as her entire body jolted. He kept his hand over the rope to ensure the ice would stay inside. Mia's pussy burned from the cold intrusion as her tears flowed freely down her face. It felt as though it was a hot poker. Her thighs clenched and pulled at the needles, the heavy clamps rising and falling with her labored breath.

He turned to Steven, "You may continue now."

Steven hesitated, unsure if he should really continue. Mia was clearly in pain and was crying, sprawled out on the table.

"Mia, please tell our friend here that he may continue, I think you're making him uncomfortable".

And she did just that. Mia asked him to finish, begged him to finish. It came out barely a whisper. Michael smiled proudly, what a good pet he had raised.

Steven very carefully set the first needle. They both watched Mia's face as it cut into the tender flesh of her breast. The motion pulled on clamp and her clit began to throb.

There were nine needles left to go, five for each breast. While Mia was distracted from the pain, Michael expertly untied the waist rope and pushed the knots aside. He bent her knees and pushed her legs open. The strain pulled the skin taught on Mia's thighs and it felt as though they were rip right out.

Steven ran a finger down each leg to ensure the skin would not break from the new position then focused his attention back to her breasts. Mia felt Michael's hot breath on her sore pussy, a welcome distraction.

He began to gently lick every spot, every crevice. His tongue entered her, darting in and out as only an expert can do. He pulled her clit up into his mouth and rolled it with his lips. She would have been lost in ecstasy if every few moments another needle were not inserted in her tender breasts, jolting her back to reality. At last, all 10 needles were set and Mia was right on the edge of orgasm.

Steven just sat back and enjoyed the rest show. Michael pulled on her clit harder, sucking it into his mouth and waving his experienced tongue. Mia squirmed around the table, begging to cum. Blood trickled down her pale skin as her movements disturbed the needles in her skin.

"Please let me cum. Please. Please allow me this. Please let me come in your mouth."

"Are you sure you want to come now? Are you really sure?"

"Yes! Please! Right now! Please!"

Michael could feel Mia's body getting closer. He waited just a few seconds longer.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for me right now"

And with that he reached up and adeptly removed both nipple clamps sending a surge of searing pain through them. It was just enough to push Mia even further into my orgasm. Her body exploded with pleasure. The orgasm was so intense Steven jumped forward to hold her to the table in fear she may rip out a few needles.

As the last waves of orgasm flowed through Mia's body, Michael began to untie her hands. She was so grateful for that orgasm. She came hard from the pain, but felt like she was floating now, regardless of the piercings. Michael sat her up and restrained her arms behind her back with his hands. She groaned quietly, her body aching to be restrained again in a different position. She wanted to sleep, so content as the endorphins began to wear off.

Michael gently lifted Mia off the table and sat her on the floor. He held and pinned her arms behind her back and holding her close against his chest. He stretched his legs out on either side to bind hers straight out. Mia looked very confused when Steven kneeled down beside her with a towel.

"This is going to be the hardest part of the night. These needles have been in you much longer than the ones in your back." Steven explained. "The blood has already clotted around the holes and your skin has already bruised."

"I thought about having him pull these sooner, but you begged so nicely to cum so I obliged." Mia's head slumped at the sound of Michael's voice from behind her. "But now I get to feel you struggle against my body, so don't bother holding back."

And with that, Steven leaned forward and started slowly removing the needles from Mia's breasts, one at a time. This time they did not just slide out easily, but pulled at the skin and felt like a sword being removed. He did this methodically, one needle at a time, one breast at a time. The blood ran down Mia's stomach and to her thighs. Michael reached forward with his free hand and rubbed her sore, tender tit. The blood smeared and covered both of them.

By the time Stephen was done with the second one, Mia wasn't sure she could handle any more. The searing pain of removal, the message after, they were getting very close to her limit and there were still more to come.

Michael knew Mia was as far as he's ever pushed her. He tightened his legs around her and told her to take a deep breath. His free hand wound around her throat, just under her chin, forcing her head up and back. She felt his hand tighten, restricting her breathing as she tried to arch her back and get away. His fingers dug into her wrists, holding her arms behind her back and his legs strong around hers.

Steven removed these last needles much quicker. The bite of the pain was unbearable but Mia focused on Michael's hand around her throat. Her chest heaved as she tried to breath, all of her attention now focused on her breath.

"Just keep breathing baby. Just focus on breathing."

Tears streamed down Mia's cheeks, her body strewn with her own blood. Steven removed the last needle.

And then it was over.

Steven retrieved a cool wet towel and laid it over Mia's thighs. She sank back and succumbed to the exhaustion, falling into Michael's body. Michael cradled her, pressing her head tightly against his chest as she softly wept. Her hair stuck to her face and she tried to calm herself. Michael rocked her gently as Steven began to clean and dress her wounds without interrupting.

"You did amazing, baby girl. You have made me so proud to call you mine." And with that, Michael very carefully picked her up, as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her in his lap until she fell asleep.

Michael decided a bath could wait and spoke softly with Steven about the events that transpired. He was in awe of the amount of pain Mia endured and felt so thankful to be able to even witness that trust, let alone be a part of it. Michael invited him to stay the night so they could all talk in the morning. He really wanted to work with Steven again and was concerned he may not be as happy with his involvement in the morning.

With that, Michael took his leave. He removed his blood stained clothing and laid down next to his love. That night, they both slept on top of the comforter as he did not want to disturb her in any way. He lovingly kissed the top of her head and drifted off to sleep.

12