After Dinner Surprise

Story Info
The new neighbors aren't shy at all.
2.5k words
85.2k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and Dianne had just moved into the neighborhood and were still unpacking when my wife and I decided welcome them to the neighborhood. We had picked up a bottle of wine as a welcoming gift the day before. It was around 7:30 when we walked across the street to introduce ourselves. My wife Marsha pressed the button for the door bell. Dianne opened the door, dressed in sweats and wearing a headband. She was much more attractive than I thought up close. Average sized and very firm tits, and a very slim body. My wife could tell I was looking her over, and poked me with her elbow.

"Hello, my name is Marsha, and this is my husband David." My wife said. "We just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood."

"Come in." She said. "My name is Dianne. My husband Mark is upstairs trying to assemble the bed."

"Mark!" She called out. "Our new neighbors are here to say hello. Come on down for a minute will you?"

"Just a minute" Mark said from upstairs."I am just in the middle of getting the frame together."

"Maybe I should go and give him a hand." I said. "Why don't you two get acquainted."

I found my way upstairs and followed the cursing and swearing until I came to the main bedroom. There was Mark, trying to get the bottom of the frame attached to the headboard. It didn't look like it was going to fit.

"Mark?" I asked. "I'm Dave, you neighbor from across the street. I thought I might give you a hand."

"Pleasure to meet you." He said. "I can't seem to get the ends of this frame to match the headboard."

"You need to adjust the width of the frame inward a bit." I told him. "Leave the bolts slightly loose until it matches."

I kneeled down and loosened the bolts on the cross beams. "Now try it."

"Hey! Good fit. Just let me tighten these up." Mark said.

"Glad I could be of assistance." I said. "Anything else you need help with? I know setting up after a move is a real pain, and very tiring."

"Well, I could use some help moving the furniture and mattresses in. It would be nice to sleep in the bed tonight."

I spent the next two hours helping him move all of the bedroom furniture in. We had to adjust the frame of the bed twice to get the right fit for the mattress. We also managed to get the heavier boxes in as well. We pushed those into the closet so they would be out of the way.

We went downstairs and I could hear Dianne and Marsha talking in the kitchen. They were unpacking boxes of dishes and putting them into the cupboards.

"The bedroom is pretty much ready." Mark said. "The boxes are in the closet ready to be unpacked."

"Great!" Dianne said. "I'll get started as soon as we finish the last two boxes here"

Marsha piped up. "I'll give you a hand with those as well, if it is ok?"

"That would be great!" Dianne said. "It will make things go much quicker."

Mark and I went out to the garage to start putting together some of the living room furniture. We talked for a bit about our jobs, and the neighborhood. Mark was an architect and Dianne was a secretary. I mentioned I was a mechanic, and that Marsha stayed at home and worked odd jobs to keep herself busy. I guess it had been a few hours before Marsha opened the door to the garage.

"I think it's time to go. It's getting late and you need to get to work in the morning" Marsha said. "Dianne invited us over for dinner on Friday night. Looks like Mark is going to be getting some use out of his new Barbeque."

"That would be great!" said Mark. "I have been dying to use it!"

"So, Friday night it is then." I said. "Need us to bring anything?"

"No, we should have everything we need." He said. "How about 6:30 - 7:00 O'clock?"

"Sounds good!" Marsha said. "See you then."

As we walked back to the house we both agreed that they were a nice couple and that the neighborhood would be a good fit for them.

Friday night rolled around and we were getting ready to go over to the neighbors. Marsha was wearing a tight fitting pair of shorts, and a tank top that showed off her very ample breasts. I dressed in a loose shirt, and a pair of Bermuda shorts. I had picked up a case of beer the night before just in case. It's not polite to arrive without some type of gift. We walked across the street and rang the door bell. Mark answered.

"Welcome neighbors!" He said. "Oh good! You brought some beer. I managed to get some rum and whisky earlier. I didn't have a chance to pick up any beer."

"No problem." I said. "What are neighbors for?"

He led us out to the back deck. There was a small table with four chairs, and what had to be the biggest barbeque I had ever seen. They had a large back yard, surrounded by trees. Very private.

Mark and I both opened a beer and started talking about the barbeque when Dianne came out from the kitchen. She was wearing a full length summer dress. When she turned you could just barely see that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I felt a twinge in my crotch at that point.

I hoped no one noticed. Mark started getting the steaks off the grill and we all sat down. It was a great dinner. The food was fantastic, and the wine was very good. Marsha had a bit too much I think.

After dinner it was suggested that we retire to the living room and watch a movie.

As we entered the living room, Mark mentioned that he had managed to get the sound system set up. There was a big screen TV and two small couches. We sat on one couch and they on the other. The movie started and we were leaning back and relaxing. Marsha had her head on my shoulder and I had my arm around her. To tell the truth I don't remember the name of the movie, but there was a scene where a couple was making out in bed. This kind of aroused me. Marsha could feel my cock growing since it was pressing into her side. She gave it a small rub.

"Later!" she whispered.

I tried to concentrate on not being aroused. I looked over and was surprised to see Dianne had her hand inside of Mark's shorts. I could see that she was stoking his cock. Mark had his hand down the top of Dianne's dress, playing with her breasts. I tapped Marsha on the shoulder and nodded in their direction. Marsha was completely surprised. I could see that her nipples were hardening through her tank top as she watched the scene.

Without a word, Dianne slid off the couch, and undid Mark's shorts and released his cock. It was very erect. Dianne started by running her tongue up and down the shaft slowly. When she reached the top she slipped his entire cock into her mouth. She move up and down slowly, while using her hand. Mark had his head back and his eyes closed. I could see Dianne watching us through the corner of her eye as she gave her husband what looked like a fabulous blow job.

Marsha was just staring in disbelief. I don't think she knew what to do. At this point I was as hard as a rock and I needed to get loose from my shorts. I reached over and pulled Marsha's tank top down revealing her tits. I grabbed the closest one and wrapped my lips around the nipple. I sucked very hard. While I was doing this I was undoing my shorts. I let my cock spring out. I grabbed Marsha's hand and wrapped her fingers around the shaft. I even had to move her hand up and down to get her started.

Meanwhile Dianne had completely removed her dress and had climbed up on the couch. She had her pussy over Mark's face and she was grinding her hips. Mark was stroking his cock while he ate Dianne's pussy. I could see that Dianne was about to have a very good orgasm.

I turned back to Marsha. She was still stroking my cock. Her nipples were sticking straight out. I pulled the top of her shorts out a bit and managed to get my hand down to her pussy. I have never felt her this wet in all the time we had been together. She let go of my cock and leaned back to give me better access. I Managed to get two fingers into her while I rubbed her clit with my thumb. The whole time I was doing this she was watching the action on the other couch.

Mark had pulled Dianne down and pushed her into the couch. Her ass was sticking straight up and he had just slipped his cock into her. He started slowly at first. I could see the juices from her pussy on his cock. She was really wet. Mark put his hand on both of Dianne's hips and started thrusting as hard as he could. The slapping noises were very loud.

I managed to get Marsha's shorts off and I pulled her tank top over her head. She was laying back with her feet on the floor. I positioned myself between her legs and pushed my cock into her as far as it would go. Unlike Mark, I did not start slowly. I pounded Marsha with all I had. I felt her pussy tighten up and her body started shaking. It was an intense orgasm. I wasn't ready to cum yet so I pulled out. I dropped and buried my face in Marsha's pussy. I ate like I have never done before. Marsha was totally enthralled with the scene on the other couch.

Mark was now sitting and Dianne had lowered herself onto him. She had her hands on his shoulders and was lifting herself up and down. I looked at Marsha through her pubic hair and I could see her now staring back at me. I could feel the rush in her pussy. That told me another orgasm was on the way. Just when I thought it was going to happen, I felt something different on my cock. I looked down to see that Dianne had slid under me and had pulled my cock into her mouth. She was sucking on the head, and running her tongue in small circles on the underside. What an incredible feeling.

When I looked up there was Mark kneeling on the couch. Marsha had his cock in her hand and was stroking it. I watched as she pulled Mark forward by his cock, and wrapped her lips around the shaft. Mark put both hands around the back of her head and fucked her mouth as hard as he could. Marsha didn't even flinch. I let go of Marsha's pussy and slipped down to get a better position on Dianne. She spread her legs and guided my cock into her. She started bucking her hips up and down really fast. A sign she wanted it hard and fast. I managed to lift myself up a bit and started pounding her pussy with all my strength.

When I looked up Marsha had climbed up to the top of the couch and had her legs spread. Mark was ramming his cock into her as fast as he could. Her nails were digging into his ass leaving scratches. She had an orgasm right there. She bit her lip to keep the sound down. I could tell by the grunting that Mark was getting close. He pulled his cock out, and Marsha reached down and stroked him hard and fast. He shot his load all over her stomach, pussy, and all the way up to her face. She kept stroking him well after he had unloaded.

I looked down at Dianne and I could see she was in the middle of an Orgasm. I felt her pussy tighten up and that was enough to send me over the edge. I pulled out and reached down to stroke it. That's when Marsha scrambled down and grabbed my cock. She sucked for a few seconds and then stroked me until I exploded. I shot my cum all over Dianne and into Marsha's hair. Dianne leaned up and took my cock into her mouth and milked it with her hand.

I had never in my life seen Marsha this excited. She went back to Mark, and fucked him again. Dianne was giving me a blowjob while I watched Mark fuck my wife. I was so turned on I let go inside Dianne's mouth. She swallowed it all and squeezed out some more. When Mark came Marsha let him shoot his load all over the outside of her pussy and down the crack of her ass.

At this point we had all started to calm down a bit.

"Well... that was um... Interesting" I said. "I wasn't expecting that"

I looked at Marsha and she blushed.

"Every once in a while Mark and I just go all out." Dianne said. "Either at home or at a private club. It helps us relax and it's a great stress reliever."

"I can't argue with that." I said. I think Marsha enjoyed it.

Marsha looked at me and smiled just a little bit. I could sense she was uncomfortable with it all.

"Marsha my dear, It's ok if you liked it! There is nothing wrong with it, and it doesn't change the way I feel about you." I said.

She seemed to be a bit relieved. I guess she figured that I would be upset for her fucking Mark like that.

We started getting dressed through the conversation. Then all at once it was silent.

It started to get uncomfortable so Dianne broke the silence.

"Same time next week?" she said. "Only this time I want to spend a little time with Marsha!"

Mark smiled. "I have no problem with that! How about you Dave?"

I looked at Marsha and could see that she was all for it.

"Same time next week then!" I said.

We left and started the walk across the street. I looked over to Marsha.

"I never thought you would ever go for something like that." I said.

She looked back. "Well I didn't either, although I fantasized about something like this off and on."

She Smirked. "I also should warn you that Mark can be a bit Bi-sexual at times. He likes to suck cock! At least that's what Dianne told me."

I thought for a moment. "Let me deal with that when the time comes."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
The Accidental Nudist Cabin A weekend outing goes awry for three couples.in Loving Wives
The Perfect Game The perfect game for lowering inhibitions is invented.in Group Sex
Discovery Good friends discover swapping.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
More Stories