After Hours

Story Info
She's the new boss and he doesn't like working under a woman.
1.5k words
3.61
51.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a fantasy scenario, rape is always wrong and sex should only be between consenting partners. Hope you enjoy responsibly.

*****

Chris had at first assumed she'd gotten the job just because she was a woman. Their firm was top notch, but it was almost all male, and it was beginning to look bad. When they brought in a new female manager to replace their retiring one, he figured she would be a dumb ditz. He was wrong, but it didn't annoy him any less. He knew there were better men for the job, even if she was a hard worker.

She worked late most days. Didn't have much of a social life. They were the last ones remaining in the building one night before a long weekend. She was in her private office, tie off and the first few buttons of her shirt undone, reading reports when he knocked lightly on her door. "You going home soon, boss? Bet your boyfriend wants you home."

"No boyfriend, and I'm not leaving, but you're welcome to if you want." She didn't even look up, which was for the best. She wasn't at all prepared for when he pulled her hands behind her back and zip tied them together.

"The fuck!" she screamed when he grabbed her, stomping her kitten heel on his foot. He replied with a grunt and shoved her head down on her desk.

"Don't fight and this will go better for you," he said in a smooth, calm voice. "Yell all you want, but no one can hear you, and you'll be punished."

She was petite and, though not unhealthy, had all the physique that a normal office worker would. He was tall, broad shouldered, and spent lunch hours at the gym. She knew there was no way she was getting away from him, but she fought on instinct and for the sake of it. "Let go of me or I'm going to the cops!"

He held her down with one hand and delivered a stinging spanking to her ass with the other. She yelped in pain each time his hand made contact. "You're going to obey me either way," he said as he grabbed her thick brown hair and pulled her to her feet. "Come, missy. You're new but it's time someone taught you how things work here."

She whimpered and fought against the zip tie holding her arms behind her back, but it was no use. All she could do was try to follow him quickly enough that he didn't hurt her. He dragged her into the bullpen and shoved her into a chair. She was shaking now, but she glared at him and started to stand up. A quick backhanded slap knocked her down and she stayed put.

"Now, listen. You might be our boss but none of us here like taking orders from a woman." He grabbed her chin and forced her to look into his eyes. "I don't know what they were thinking of hiring a little thing like you, but you shouldn't have taken the job."

She didn't reply, she was trying to think of a way out. Could she disable him long enough to grab a scissor, cut herself loose, and make a run for it? Get her hands on a phone and covertly dial 911?

He slapped her again. "Pay attention when I'm talking to you!"

"Stop it!" she cried. "Why are you doing this to me?"

It was at that point she noticed the tent he was pitching. His dick was straining against his pants. "No, no, you can't."

He laughed. "What are you going to do about it?"

"I-I'll quit," she said. She didn't mean it but maybe he would believe her.

"Fat chance, they'll just bring in another broad, and she might not have half your wits." He licked his lips. "Or that gorgeous body."

She swallowed. "Please. I don't know why you're doing this, but you don't have to. I'll do anything you want."

"What I want," he said, gripping her hair again, but gently this time. "Is that pretty little mouth of yours wrapped around my dick."

She looked from his crotch to his eyes and nodded, unable to speak. He smiled a cruel smile and let go of his hair. "Yes, the good little girl is starting to understand her place. With one hand, he released his cock.

She wasn't a very sexual person. She didn't get to where she was by dating, and she certainly wasn't going to make partner wasting her time with men. She had a cute little vibrator for her clit, and that's all she needed.

"Well, girl? Are you going to suck it, or just admire it? Bet its bigger than anything you've seen."

It was. It was at least nine inches of smooth, pale skin, practically throbbing in front of her. She licked her lips and opened her mouth. She only took a little bit of him in her, but he let her take her time. He stroked her hair and praised her like he might a dog. "Good girl. You're a smart broad, you know? A pretty thing, too. Yes, just like that."

She started sucking harder on the two inches she'd pulled in her mouth. She hoped she could get him off and he'd let her go.

"Hurry up, I want my whole dick down that pretty throat of yours. So skinny I bet I'll be able to see it go down." He reached down and stroked her neck. "Do it yourself, or I'll put it in there for you. Your choice, girl."

She trembled at the threat. His hand was still in her hair, ready to grab and thrust. She hated herself for complying but knew if she didn't it would be worse. Slowly, she worked him into her mouth bit by bit, slowly bobbing her head as she pulled him in deeper and pulled out to breath.

"Alright, enough of your pace." His hand tightened in her hair and she quickly shook her head and looked up at him, silently pleading to be allowed to continue.

"If it wasn't such a pretty sight, those lips tight around my cock and those eyes so desperate to please me, I'd be balls deep in you, lady. But hurry up."

She sat up straighter in the chair, and moved a bit faster. Each time she pulled him in farther, gagging as the head of his dick pressed against her throat, and shuddering as she drew him in past. She couldn't think of anything past the terror she was feeling, all she wanted was to get him to come and be let go. Finally her nose pressed against his stomach and, with her throat spasming around his thick cock, she held all of him inside her.

"Yes, yes, good girl. Good little girl. Such a good cocksucker." She started to pull back to breath but his hand fisted in her hair and held her head in place. A few seconds later she was struggling to pull back, fighting against his hand even as her hair pulled on her scalp. He held her until she didn't think she would last much longer, and then he let go and let her fall back into the chair.

His cock glistened with her saliva. Her lips were coated in it. A little bit had dripped onto her shirt. She gasped and panted and expected to be pulled back onto his cock in any moment. Finally, she looked up at him, and he was wearing a self satisfied smile.

"I did a good job picking you, little slut. That tight little throat of yours, those pretty eyes. We're going to have fun this weekend."

"Weekend?" she asked in a squeaking voice. "Please. Please just let me suck your dick and let me go. I won't tell anyone, I swear. I'll quit, I'll leave, you don't have to-"

He put a finger to his lips. "Hush, my pet. Don't worry about any of that. You just focus on keeping me happy, and I'll worry about what happens next. But for now, I'll offer you a choice. You can let me fuck your face, or I'll cut you loose and let you strip so I can try out your cunt. But I'll warn you, if I cut those binds and you try anything, I'll beat you till you can't see straight and fuck you anyway."

She didn't know what to do. He'd already made her almost pass out, but his dick was huge and she hadn't had anything in her vagina in years. And she really didn't want to pick either.

"Don't be indecisive, that's not what you were hired for. Come on and pick or it will be much worse."

"My mouth," she said quickly.

"Your mouth, what?"

"My mouth, please."

"Good girl. Open up."

She expected to be allowed to go at her own pace, but he grabbed her head in both hands and thrust deep inside. She coughed and sputtered but he gave her only a moment before he began fucking her mouth relentlessly, ignoring her muffled cries of pain. It felt so good he barely wanted to come and have it end.

He pulled out and splattered his come on her face, adding to the tears streaking her cheeks. "Good girl," he said, petting her gently. She was sobbing but he smiled. "Now, lets go to my office. I brought some things special for today."