After Hours

Story Info
She owes you.
999 words
3.88
13.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late your day was long and frustrating, your car gets a flat just a few blocks from home. Kicking the wretched thing you go to the corner bar and stop for that long awaited drink. Walking in you see the same dingy furniture; inhale the stale scent of beer, cigarettes and despair. Finding that lonely booth in the corner close to the back door and bathroom you slide in. Sitting there you feel your pants stick to the seat as your jacket sleeve lands in a puddle, this only adds to your horrible evening. Finally you see the waitress approach, sandy blonde hair done in pigtails, big blue eyes, freckles across a pert little nose, then your eyes rest on her lips and your mind wonders what they would feel like wrapped around your cock. She leans forward exposing her confined plump round breasts, the rosy edge of her nipples peek just above her tank top, you watch as they sway as she wipes down the table. Leaning back you see just enough cheek to pique your curiosity and start your imagination to wondering.

She takes your order and leaves, you admire the slow rolling sway of her hips as she moves away from you, you wonder if her ass is as tight as it looks. She returns a few minutes later with the wrong drink you send it back and tell her to get it right. She returns again this time the glass is dirty; your temper is rising as you send her back for the third time. In her haste to bring you the drink and get it right she trips and splashes the contents of the glass all over you. This is your undoing, you stand and grab her by the wrist and drag her out into the back alley. She struggles but doesn't cry out as you drag her into a dark corner and force her to her knees.

"You owe me slut." Undoing your belt and zipper you release your harden cock from it place and hold it out to her, "Now make me cum."

Her blonde head moves forward and you watch as her tongue comes out and begins licking it all over before her mouth slides over it. Your eyes widen as she takes it all in. The feel of her hot mouth, sizzling tongue and lush moist lips leaves you moaning as her head moves back and forth as her mouth sucks and hand pumps your cock. Closing your eyes you begin to rock to the rhythm of her mouth. Her teeth glide along you hard length the sensation excites you further. Her hand moves to your sac, a moan escapes from you as her fingers massage and knead, coaxing them to engorge with cum. The sudden feel of her hot mouth sucking on them is almost your undoing.

Grabbing a pigtail you pull her up and turn her violently around lifting the little skirt of her's and tearing the thong from her. Pushing your leg between hers you push them aside wide enough for you to move between them. You place your hand on her clit and feel her juices as they coat your fingers. Slipping two fingers into her hot wanton pussy from the beginning you feel how she closes tightly around you. You consider taking her, but your fingers slip from her and move to her sweet tight pucker of her ass. Your cum lubricated fingers work their way in loosening her entry and preparing her for yours.

Hearing her whimper you grab both pigtails in your hand and pull her head back. You whisper in her ear. "Slut this ass is for fucking and tonight it will learn how."

You ram your cock in straight up she cries out with pain. She fights you, squirming to get away, her wiggling ass only driving you further in. Pulling her head back again you whisper to her, "You like it rough, you like the feel of a cock in your ass."

"Oh yes,,,,,,,fuck me." she groans as her ass grinds into you.

Low sensual moans escape from her lips. You take your free hand and pull the strap of her top down to expose her breast. Grasping it harshly you hear her gasp of breath at the shock and pain. You smile as you feel her pert nipples lengthen and harden beneath your tormenting fingers. Her ass begins to pump your cock, muscles flexing as they draw you in, squeezing you tight, and strangling you as you recede. Her once soft moans become louder, as her ass narrows clamping hard around you. Leaning back you let yourself go as the feel of her hot ass fucking your cock takes you to new heights. Her erotic moans change as her finger drop to her swollen clit and massage herself to greater heights.

You feel her body stiffen as she cries out, "Oh god I'm going to cum!!!!!"

Grabbing her hips you hang on as her ass pumps, bucks, squeezes, clamps sucks and inhales the cum from you. You pull out before you explode and quickly shove it in her pussy. She squeals with delight as she eagerly fucks you more reaching another more intense orgasm. You feel your own approach as she tense for another orgasm; you thrust in her several times each more swiftly, harsher, deeper.

You pull her to you as you explode, holding her hips as you fill her. Her hot little pussy continues to pump and suckle you as your cock recedes in size. Standing and moving back from her you watch as this wanton slut begins to clean the cum from your cock. Smiling as her mouth makes love to your flaccid cock. Grabbing her pigtail you haul her up to stand before her. Leaning forward you caress her cheek before kissing her mouth tasting the two of you on her.

"Kitten, I'll meet you at home later, your Master has need of you."