After Hours Alicia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a shame, but I'm a charitable man. I have a good soul. I'm rehabilitated. If this were five years, two months, three weeks, four days, and ten hours ago - I would have gut you like a trout," he laughed. "But as I see's it, I'm a changed man. We'll work out another arrangement."

"What...kind of arrangement?" Tommy asked.

Otis looked in Alicia's direction again and licked his coarse, chapped lips. Pointing with his cigarette, he said, "It's been a long time since I've been with a woman. When you're used to seeing nothing but cocks for five years, you appreciate the sight of a naked woman more than you did before you went away."

Alicia held her pile of clothes closer to her, trying to cover her exposed breasts and pussy. Being naked in front of strangers was something she was getting used to, but not someone like Otis. He scared her and she wanted to be as far from him as possible.

"So how about this, nephew? How's about we make an exchange. I forgive you of your debt...and you let me have a good time with your little girlfriend here with the big tits?"

"I-I...no, I...you can't," Tommy mumbled.

"Look. I'm being very patient here, nephew. Two thousand dollars is more than I'd pay a whore. Back when I was driving rigs, I'd pay fifty bucks for a girl, but because I'm feeling generous and because your girl is a better looking piece of ass than the truck stop whores I'm used to, I'm willing to make a deal. Tell ya what? Why don't I go get something to eat and you two talk about it?"

Otis walked into the kitchen as Tommy walked over to Alicia. As the two of them talked, Otis could be heard rummaging through the refrigerator and cabinets.

"Are you alright?" Tommy asked.

Alicia could only nod. Tommy knew she wasn't alright. She was scared to death.

"Don't worry, I'll figure a way out of this," he said. "I don't know what I'll do, but I'll do something."

"C-Can you call the police?"

"If I got him arrested, he'd kill me when he got out. I'd be a dead man."

"What if we run for it?"

"You're naked. We'd get the police called on us and they'd find out about what's going on."

"I could get dressed really quick."

"He's not going to let you get dressed. He keeps looking over here."

"So what are we going to do?"

"I don't know. I'm thinking..."

She wasn't sure what Tommy would come up with, but she hoped he got an idea soon. She didn't want Otis to become impatient.

"Babe, there's only one thing to do..." he said.

"W-What's that?" she asked.

"You...have to fuck him."

"What? No! I can't do that!"

"You know it's the only option we have at this point. Who knows what he's going to do to me if you don't!"

"There has to be another way..."

"There's nothing. There's literally nothing else we can do. You have to let him fuck you."

Alicia felt defeated. She knew Tommy was right, but she didn't want to have sex with his uncle.

"C'mon babe, before he gets upset."

Otis sat at the kitchen table, eating his favorite - a double peanut butter and jelly sandwich that he washed down with a beer.

Alicia gave Tommy a hug and kissed him on the lips, before turning around and walking toward the kitchen.

She stood just outside the kitchen. The light from the kitchen illuminated her naked body. Otis took all of it in as he finished off his sandwich. Licking his fingers of the remaining peanut butter and jelly, he looked over at her.

"What's the decision, missy?"

She took a deep breath and answered him, "You...You can fuck me, sir."

Otis' mangled old face lit up and he laughed. He slammed his hand down on the table, shaking it. "Hot damn! Then it's settled. You're going to be the first piece of pussy I get after getting out. How do you like that?"

She didn't answer - she just forced a smile.

Alicia moved back into the living room. She looked at Tommy, who seemed both frightened and mortified. She got on the couch and bent over. With her plump ass in the air and her head and arms resting on the end of the couch, she presented herself to Otis - waiting for him to take her.

Otis stepped closer and gazed at Alicia's ass. It wasn't like the asses he had seen before on any of the women he had been with. Most of his women were all skin and bones or extremely overweight. Her pussy peaked out under her ass, making the view even more tempting for him.

As he took his belt off, he looked over at Tommy, "Well boy, looks like your girl's ready to get a real man's cock in her. Ain't ya?" She felt Otis' large, calloused hand smack her ass. "Y-Yes, I am. I'm ready, sir."

"Sir? I could get used to that. No one ever calls me 'sir.'"

He removed his belt and let his dirty jeans fall to the floor. Alicia kept looking at Tommy to try and find some comfort in the situation. Otis pushed his underwear off and put one leg on the couch.

"You ready for this little girl?" Otis teased, stroking his cock before he pushed it into Alicia.

She felt the tip of his cock entering her pussy. Normally she would have been excited to fuck a stranger - she had done that a lot lately, but she was frightened.

Once Otis was inside Alicia, she felt her pussy stretching over his cock. She couldn't see it, because she was turned the other way, but Otis was very well endowed. It was something he was always proud of and even bragged about extensively to anyone who listen. Otis' cock was a thick nine inches. Alicia had never had anything inside of her that long or wide before.

Otis saw her grip the arm rest of the couch with both hands and laughed, "What's a matter, girlie? Never had anything that big in ya before? Haha!"

With every thrust, Alicia felt her pussy stretch more and more. The pain from Otis' large cock was becoming almost too much for her to handle. Her knuckles were white as she kept her grip on the arm rest.

"I don't think she's ready for this, boy," Otis chuckled. "I'd enjoy this a lot more if the bitch wasn't wincing in pain every second. Takes some of the joy out of all this, ya know?"

"Good," she thought. "I'm glad he's not enjoying himself. The sooner he cums, the sooner he can leave!"

"Nephew, go get me the flask from my pocket," he demanded.

Tommy picked up Otis' filthy, sweaty blue jeans and put his hand in the pocket, pulling out a flask and handed it to his uncle.

Otis unscrewed the cap, "Girlie, take a swig of this. It'll help, trust me."

Uncertain, she cautiously grabbed the flask. The smell of the alcohol was almost worse than the stench of Otis. She wasn't an alcohol drinker, but she thought that if it helped with the pain in her pussy, she would drink it.

She put the flask to her lips and took a big swig. She winced and coughed. The taste of whatever was in the flask was vile to her - and strong. Alicia immediately felt the alcohol kick in. Otis took the flask from Alicia and took a drink himself, before screwing the cap back on and laying it on the coffee table.

"That hits the spot, doesn't it? Now, where were we?" Otis joked.

He pushed his cock inside her again. This time the pain wasn't as intense as it was before. Alicia loosened her grip on the couch while Otis fucked her.

Tommy couldn't take his eyes off the scene. His new girlfriend was being fucked on his couch by his grotesque, ex-con uncle. With each thrust, her massive tits swayed back and forth as they hung from her body. He couldn't help but feel a mixture of guilt and relief. He was relieved that Otis got what he wanted and wouldn't hurt either him or Alicia. He felt guilt because he put Alicia up to fucking Otis. He wasn't sure what would happen after this was all over, but he knew that they would be safe from Otis.

Meanwhile, Otis was enjoying himself immensely. Alicia's pussy, which had been stretched to fit around his large member, was tighter than any woman he could remember being with. Most of the women he had been with were older, had several children and several drug problems. They were not as fit or as beautiful as Alicia. Otis was going to enjoy this moment as long as he could. He grabbed a handful of Alicia's ample bottom as he slammed into her.

Alicia's head was spinning and she felt dizzy. She wasn't sure what was in the flask, but she loved the way it made her feel right now. All the pain from Otis' cock was now gone. Once the pain went away, her body surprised her. She could feel her pussy getting wetter by the minute - she was starting to enjoy it.

Tommy sat in a chair watching his uncle fuck his girlfriend. He seemed lost in a daze, but he awaken by the sound of Alicia moaning. "Is she moaning?" he asked himself. "No way she's enjoying this!"

She was breathing heavy, panting, and moaning with each thrust from Otis. Her new attitude did not go unnoticed by Tommy's uncle.

"Oh, there ya are. Haha. I see you're enjoying big Otis now, ain't ya? You like my big 'ol prick fucking your tight little pussy?"

Alicia, with her eyes closed, slowly nodded her head.

"I knew you'd come around," Otis said. "They always do. Not like I care though, as long as I get mine, I don't give a shit about you bitches."

It didn't matter if Otis cared about her needs, he was satisfying them anyway. She reached under her body and started rubbing her clit. Tommy couldn't believe what he was seeing. There was no mistaking it - Alicia was loving it.

"Tell 'ol Otis how you like his dick, girlie," he ordered.

"Ooohhh...I...love it...I love your big cock...in my little pussy," she cooed. "Don't...stop..."

"I don't plan on it. Not just yet. When I'm done with ya, I'm gonna bust my nut on your pretty little face," he said.

"I'm fucking Tommy's uncle, who just got out of prison and he's got the biggest dick I've ever seen and he's going to cum all over my face," she thought to herself. "Fuck yes."

Tommy could hear Otis' cock sloshing around inside of Alicia. She was so wet that Otis' cock slipped in and out of her with ease. Her body stopped struggling and accepted every inch without hesitation.

"Tell your boyfriend over there how much you like fucking me," Otis said.

Alicia turned her head toward Tommy and opened her eyes. She felt sorry for him for having to watch what was happening to her, but she wasn't fighting it anymore. She didn't want him to either.

"I love the...way your uncle's fucking me...nnnghhh...his cock is so big...it hurts," she said.

"You ain't going to want her after I'm done with her. Haha! I'm going to stretch this bitch out!" Otis said.

Alicia felt an empty feeling in her pussy. She looked behind her to see Otis sitting on the couch. He patted his lap, indicating that he wanted her to get on top of him.

Without hesitation she straddled Otis' lap. She grabbed his thick cock, which her tiny hand barely fit around and lowered her pussy on to it. She was facing Tommy as she moved up and down over Otis' cock. His large hands reached around her body and grabbed her bouncing, pillowy tits - squeezing them.

Alicia bounced up and down on his cock faster and faster. Tommy couldn't see it before, but he could now - he could see how his uncle's giant cock stretched Alicia's pussy. No one at the bar or at his party last night had a dick that big.

She opened her eyes again and looked at Tommy and smiled. Her smile brought him a little comfort. He figured that if she was enjoying herself, she wouldn't be mad at him after this is over. The guilt he had felt before was quickly drifting away.

"You see this, boy? You see how I'm fucking your girl?" Otis asked.

"Yeah...I see it. You're splitting her open," he responded.

"Ohhh FUCK!" Alicia squealed. She shook on Otis cock, grinding into him. She came. "He's splitting my pussy open, Tommy. It feels sooooo gooood."

"You're a little slut, ain't ya?" Otis asked.

"I'm a dirty little slut, sir." Alicia replied.

Otis took his hands off her breasts and put them around her waist as she kept bouncing on his cock.

"You keep that up and I'm going to blow my load," Otis growled.

"Mmmmm...good...you can blow your load...all...over my face," she cooed as she quickened her pace.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! FUCK! I'm going to...get off me!" Otis shouted.

Alicia was startled. She took her pussy off of his cock. She knew what she needed to do next. She got on her knees in front of Tommy's uncle. She closed her eyes and pulled her hair back, waiting for him to dump his load on her.

Otis stood up, grabbed his cock, and began jerking it wildly in front of Alicia.

"Oooohhhh...shiiiiit...here it comes...you ready, bitch?"

"Yes. Come all over my pretty little face, sir."

Right after she finished speaking, a thick jet of cum hit her on the forehead. The second hit her right eyebrow. The third covered her nose and the last hit her on the lips. She was absolutely soaked in cum.

Otis opened his eyes and saw the result of his handy work.

"Haha, fucking right. Look at you, bitch. Got your face covered in 'ol Otis cock juice," he laughed.

The cum was now starting to slowly run down her face. She opened her left eye and parted her lips. She stuck her tongue out to taste all the cum that she could. Ropes of cum hung off her chin and splashed onto her breasts.

Otis was breathing heavily as he continued talking, "Nephew, we're square."

Tommy was happy to hear that, "We are? That's great! Thank you!"

"Darlin', where did you learn to fuck like that? How many guys you been with?"

She felt flattered that someone like Otis enjoyed having sex with her.

She looked up at him and smiled, "After you? Twenty-six."

"Twenty-six? Holy shit, girlie. How old are ya?"

"Eighteen."

"You're eighteen and you've already fucked that many guys? You are a little slut, ain't ya?"

"Yes, sir. Told you I was," she stated proudly.

Otis turned to Tommy.

"Yeah...this bitch of yours was the best fuck I've had in a long time. Now... I need one more thing," he said.

"What's that?" Tommy asked with an uneasy tone.

Otis took his phone out of his pocket. "I'm going to get some pictures for the road."

Tommy was relieved. This seemed like a simple request. His buddies took several pictures of her last night, what would it hurt if his uncle took a few?

"What'ya say, girlie? Wanna be my model?"

Alicia had not moved from her position in front of Otis. She was still covered in cum, but she was aware of what was going on.

"Sure," she answered. "Should I...clean up first?"

"Fuck no, keep that shit on ya. I want my buddies to see you with my cum all over ya," he laughed.

That was fine with Alicia. It wasn't the first time she had her picture taken with cum on her.

"Where do you want me to be?" she asked.

Otis thought for a moment.

"Sit on the couch," he ordered.

Alicia got up and sat on the couch. "Like this?"

"Nah, open your legs. Show me your cunt. Look at the camera," he barked.

She opened her legs to give Otis and his camera an unobstructed view of her freshly fucked pussy. She looked directly at the camera with the one eye that she could see with.

She heard a few clicks.

"Perfect, perfect. Now, let's get one of you bent over with your ass in the air," he instructed.

She got up, turned around, arched her back and stuck her ass in the air.

"Nah, let's make this better...pull your ass apart. I want to see your asshole," he said.

Alicia put both hands on her plump ass and spread it apart. Otis got closer to her and snapped a few pictures. She felt a rush knowing that Otis was taking pictures of her with her ass spread open.

"Let's get a close up of that pretty face of yours."

She turned back around and sat down.

"Nah, get up and go into the kitchen. I want more light so I can see the mess better," he ordered.

Once she was inside the kitchen she stood under the ceiling light. Otis and Tommy both got a better look at her. They couldn't believe how much cum was on her. Otis smiled and snapped away. While she stood there, cum lewdly splashed on to her tits, her feet, or the floor.

Otis aimed the camera at her chest. Without needing any instructions, she cupped her breasts and held them together for Otis' camera.

"You read my mind," he laughed.

After a few more pictures, Otis put his camera away.

"Nephew, you got a sweet little piece of pussy here. Take care of her, ya hear? I'm going to head out. I've got some other...business...I need to tend to," Otis said.

"O-Ok, uncle Otis. Take care," Tommy replied.

Otis got dressed as Alicia and Tommy stood in the kitchen, waiting for him to leave. Once he was dressed, he picked up his cigarettes and his flask and walked out the door without even saying "goodbye." This would seem rude to most people, but Tommy expected it from his uncle.

Once he was gone, Tommy looked at Alicia - she was a mess head to toe.

"I'm so sorry, babe," he said.

Alicia comforted him with a warm smile, "It's OK, babe. I'm glad you're OK. It...was kind of fun."

The two laughed and Alicia said, "Come here, let me give you a kiss." Tommy ran from her as she followed behind him giggling all the way to the bathroom.

Tommy locked himself in the bathroom to avoid getting a cum covered kiss.

"Babe, babe...stop...hey, to make it up to ya, how about we get cleaned up and I take you out to eat?"

Alicia's face lit up. It seemed her day wasn't going to be a total disaster after all. "Sure! I'd love to! Do I have to wear clothes?" she joked.

"Yeah, haha. You have to. Once we get back home though, you can take them back off," he replied.

"Deal." She said.

*****

Author's Note: If you liked the story, leave a comment. I love reading them!

12