After Hours Alicia Ch. 15

Story Info
Alicia and Tommy clash with severe consequences...
6.8k words
4.39
20.5k
10

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THURSDAY (afternoon)

In the car, Alicia was silent. Tommy could feel the tension and it was making him uncomfortable. He had never seen her act like this since they started dating Sunday night. Their relationship was still new, but to Tommy, it seemed like she was enjoying herself - or so he thought. After several minutes of awkward silence passed, Tommy decided to break the ice.

"Okay, you're mad at me. Tell me what's wrong," he said.

Alicia shot him a cold stare and spat, "I have to tell you? You don't know? Honestly?"

Tommy felt like an idiot at that moment. He honestly didn't know why she was upset at him. To him, nothing happened that day that was out of the ordinary.

"No...just tell me, alright? I don't like this."

She sighed, folded her arms, and turned away from him. Instead of answering him, she turned up the radio. This turned Tommy's mood from confused and worried to angry.

"Hey! I asked you a question," he shouted, turning down the radio.

"Are you that clueless? You really don't remember what happened back there? It was literally like fifteen minutes ago. You should fucking know!"

Tommy paused for a moment and remembered what happened.

"Oh, the Greg thing?"

"The Greg thing? Yes, Tommy, the Greg thing! I can't believe you did that!"

"What? It's no big deal. I mean, you've fucked how many guys?"

"That's not the point!"

"I thought we had an open relationship?" Tommy asked.

"We do! I have to want to be with other guys. You can't just offer me up to whoever you want like that!"

"That's kind of what I did last Sunday with my friends...you weren't complaining then."

"That's not the same thing! You told me about it before. You didn't tell them they could have me and then tell me about it after!"

"Or what about when you let my uncle fuck you?"

"Are you serious? Are you fucking serious right now? You talked to me about it before I did. You didn't just go up to your uncle and say, 'Yeah, Alicia's a slut, she'll fuck you, no problem' and then tell me that I have to do it!"

Tommy knew she was right. Last Sunday he had discussed the gangbang with her before he called Mark and told him that he could fuck her. As much as he didn't want to give in to her at that moment - she did have a point.

"Yeah, whatever...I mean...I guess you're right. "

She threw her hands in the air and shook her head, "Is that all?"

"What? What do you want me to say? I'm sorry? I'm sorry, Alicia. It won't happen again. Damn."

She wasn't happy with Tommy's response or his weak apology. She turned her head and went back to ignoring him.

The car ride lasted another couple minutes before they arrived back at Mark's. Alicia didn't feel like going back there. She was still mad and didn't feel like fucking either of them. She also didn't want to go back to Tommy's apartment, because she didn't feel like being naked around him either. The only other option she had was to call her father and have him come and get her, but how would she explain this? She had just patched things up with him and didn't want to make a scene.

They got out of the car and walked back to Mark's garage. Alicia followed Tommy, but kept her distance. She chose not to stand next to him like she did earlier. Tommy knocked on the garage door and waited for Mark to lift it. He turned around and looked at Alicia.

"I told you I'm sorry, OK? Can we drop it?"

She didn't say a word. Instead, she rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"Whatever. Be a bitch all day. See if I care," Tommy spat.

Mark lifted the garage door, but the smile he had on his face quickly disappeared when he saw the looks on the faces of Tommy and Alicia.

"What's wrong with you two?" he asked, as they walked by him. As he closed the door behind them, he expected an answer but did not get one.

"Whatever," he said under his breath.

Mark picked up the bag of lingerie that Alicia had set down. He pulled the black outfit out of the bag and held it up. Trying to break the ice, he teased Alicia with it.

"Hey, sweet tits, you wanna put this on?"

Alicia shot him the same cold expression she gave Tommy in the car.

"I thought you two were going to practice? What about getting your "band" back together?"

Mark wasn't expecting such a rude reply from Alicia. She had been a lot nicer earlier. He wasn't sure where her attitude was coming from.

"Whoa, hey, down tiger. Look, I don't know who shit in your cereal this morning or what, but you need to chill out. Everything's fine," Mark replied.

This only made Alicia even more upset. Now Mark was the target of her aggression instead of Tommy.

"No, everything is NOT fine! You two don't fucking get it, do you? Back at the store, my wonderful boyfriend offered me up to some stranger for a blowjob just because he thought the guy 'needed it.' You stood there next to him and agreed with everything! I'm not some kind of whore that either of you can just pass off on people!"

Mark thought that Alicia wasn't making any sense. Her argument seemed to contradict her behavior from this past week.

"Wait a second. You were passed around Tommy's place Sunday night. Everybody in that place fucked you and I think I remember hearing someone moaning that she was a "dirty slut,"? Then you stand there and tell us you aren't like that. That's hilarious!"

"Fuck you!" Alicia spat, "I agreed to what happened Sunday night. Tommy talked to me about it before anyone came over. He didn't just spring it on me and tell me, 'Oh Alicia, sorry, but my friends are going to fuck you.' This is a different situation! He already promised me to someone without talking to me about it beforehand!"

Mark looked over at Tommy who looked like he had no idea how to handle the situation. He knew that if Tommy wasn't going to settle things down - he was going to have to.

"Alright, look, I'm sorry. You're right. He had no right to do that and I should have spoke up - but I didn't. Tommy's sorry too, right?"

Tommy nodded his head and said, "Yes. I'm sorry too." Even though he wasn't.

Alicia didn't know what to do, because she didn't expect an apology from one of them - let alone both. She felt her anger subsiding and felt like it was time to end the argument.

"Fine. Thank you. It's just...I like being a slut, don't get me wrong, but I'm not just going to do things with other guys if people don't talk to me about it before, got it?"

For the sake of ending the argument, the boys nodded their heads and agreed with her.

"Whatever. Mark, where's your bathroom?" she asked.

Mark walked over to a wooden door that connected the garage to the kitchen. He opened it and pointed straight ahead.

"It's down that hall over there and to the left," he answered.

"Thanks," she said, feigning manners.

Mark made sure to close the door behind her, so that he could talk to Tommy without her sneaking up on them.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Mark asked.

"I know man. She just started acting bitchy in the car. If she's going to keep doing this, I'll just take her ass back to her fucking dad's. I'm the one that picked her up Monday morning when she was upset and crying and now I'm the fucking bad guy!" Tommy said.

"This is fucked up man. I don't know about you, but I still want to fuck her. We need to calm her down if we're going to get those pants off."

"I want to fuck her too! Don't get me wrong, but I don't know how much more of that fucking back talk I can take."

"Chill out. We'll get her to calm down. I'll give her a drink. That will loosen her up. If we can get her to keep drinking, we'll be tag teaming that pussy in no time."

"If you say so. Do whatever you have to do to get her to fucking stop."

Before Alicia left the bathroom, she thought for a moment - "What's going to happen when I go back out there?" She took her hand off the door knob and stepped back to give the question some more thought.

"I can go out there and ask to leave or I can stick around and those two will try to fuck me."

"Do I want them to fuck me?"

"I'm kind of less mad than I was before. They did apologize and I was looking forward to fucking them anyway."

She sighed. The decision wasn't going to be easy. If she stayed, she would be giving in to Mark and Tommy and going against her convictions. They would think that it's okay to do whatever they want to her as long as they say they're sorry.

Convictions were one of the few things that she had left. All of her inhibitions were stripped away and she had to be careful or she would be at the mercy of Tommy and Mark. Having her freedom was important to her, but so was having some shred of dignity after the things she had done lately.

She had made up her mind - she was going to leave.

Mark looked through the glass on the door and saw Alicia walking back.

"Okay, she's coming. Just follow my lead. We'll get her to stop her bitching and fuck us. Got it?"

Tommy nodded and agreed to follow Mark.

Alicia opened the door and stepped into the garage. A drink was immediately put into her hand.

"Here, have a drink. It's the least I can do for being a jerk." Mark said.

She looked at both of them while holding the drink. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she didn't want to be rude.

"Alright, I'll take have one drink I guess. I've decided that I'm going to..."

"Have a seat, babe," Tommy said, sliding a chair behind her.

She wanted to tell them that she was leaving, but now they were being nice to her - she didn't want to seem like a bitch anymore. That said, she still wanted to leave, but was waiting for the right time to tell them.

"Thank you," she said to Tommy, before sitting down.

Once she was seated, she took a sip of her drink. It was a small glass filled to the brim with ice, soda, and whiskey. The drink immediately hit her after her first sip. She had drank before but wasn't used to having anything this strong.

"Tommy, let's get some drinks for ourselves. Alicia, are you comfortable?" Mark asked.

She nodded her head, as Tommy and Mark huddled around the old, dirty refrigerator in the corner of the garage.

"It's working dude, just keep playing along," Mark said.

"I don't know man. She looks like she still wants to leave."

"Of course she wants to leave, but she's being nice now. That drink will take effect pretty quickly and she'll calm the fuck down."

Without thinking, Alicia took another sip of her drink. The alcohol burned as it went down and made her eyes water. The second sip wasn't as bad as the first.

Mark sat down a crate in front of Alicia.

"So, do you forgive us? Are we all cool?"

The alcohol was having an impact on her after only two drinks. She was less upset at the boys and felt better about the situation after having a few drinks.

"Well...yeah...I guess I forgive you two..." she stammered.

Mark and Tommy smiled after hearing that.

"Thank you. We were stupid, babe. I'm glad you forgive us. You're the best," Tommy said, rubbing her shoulder.

Out of instinct, Alicia turned into him, closed her eyes, and started to relax.

"I was going to tell you guys...that I wanted to leave," she said. "But...I guess I can stay for a bit. Maybe have another drink and think about it."

"Awesome. That's more than fair, right Tommy?"

Tommy and Mark smiled at each other. Mark's plan was working better than Tommy thought it would.

Mark knew that if Alicia was left with her thoughts, there was a good chance that she would decide to leave, despite having a few drinks.

"Cheers," Mark said, clanking his glass against hers. She met Mark with a hesitant smile before taking her third sip.

"So, Alicia, here's a song that Tommy and I were working on before we stopped playing," Mark said, shoving a disc into a CD player.

The boys paid close attention to her to see what her reaction would be. They were half interested in whether or not she liked their music and the other half interested in whether the alcohol was working or not.

The song started off with shouting and heavy guitar riffs, startling Alicia. She didn't like what she was hearing at first, but as the song calmed down she started to enjoy it. Before she knew it, she had listened to two minutes of the song already and had her fourth and fifth sips.

After another minute or so, the song ended. Mark picked up the bag that Alicia brought in from the store and took the black lingerie out.

Alicia saw it and began giggling.

Mark shot Tommy a knowing nod as if to say, "I told you so."

"So...it would be a shame to waste perfectly good lingerie sitting around this old garage in those boring clothes, am I right?" Mark teased.

"Yeah, I guess so," she laughed. "Are you guys wanting me to put that on?"

"Well duh, of course we do. You're hot as hell. Why wouldn't we want to stare at that bitchin' bod in this hot ass lingerie?" Mark replied.

She felt like the room was spinning, but she did enjoy the compliments and the attention she was getting. First, the boys apologized to her and now they were showering her with compliments. She thought about taking Mark up on his offer and changing into the lingerie. If she did that, she would definitely be fucking both of them.

"Alright, yeah, fuck it. I'll put it on," she said, grabbing the outfit from Mark's hands.

As she stood up, she wobbled a bit. Tommy was behind her to give her a hand and stop her from falling over.

"Thanks babe," she cooed. "I'm going to go put this on for you guys, okay?"

"Fuck yeah. You are going to look so hot," Tommy said, slapping her on the ass as she walked away.

Mark walked over to Tommy and excitedly said, "I told you! I fucking told you it would work! The bitch is tipsy. She's definitely giving it up tonight. We'll be sticking our dicks in every hole she has very soon!"

"You're a genius dude. I didn't know if she was ever going to shut up. Thank you for putting her down man," Tommy replied.

Alicia walked back into Mark's house and went toward the bathroom. She noticed that she was feeling buzzed from the alcohol. She was never much of a drinker and could count on one hand the number of times she's ever consumed anything with alcohol in it.

Inside the bathroom, Alicia started to take her clothes off. "What am I doing?" she asked herself. "I'm going to put this trashy lingerie on and go back out there and probably get fucked by the boys after they were rude to me earlier." Even though she was feeling a pretty good buzz from the strong drink that Mark made her, she still had some of her faculties. She could still make decisions for herself.

"Is that what I want? Do I want to let them fuck me after how they treated me?" By the time she asked that question, she was already completely naked. The thought of getting fucked by Mark and Tommy, after they had mistreated her was turning her on. "Where is my self-respect? Where's my dignity? I shouldn't want to do this. I should put my clothes back on and leave," she said to herself, picking up her shorts.

She held her tiny pair of shorts in front of her for a moment and thought about what she wanted to do. On the one hand, she could put all of her clothes back on, thank Mark for the drink, and ask Tommy to take her home and probably fight with him when they got home. On the other hand, she could go out there, have some more to drink, get fucked by the boys, and go back to Tommy's without fighting.

Alicia dropped the shorts on the floor - she had made her decision.

Back in the garage, Mark and Tommy were getting impatient again.

"We waited on her at the store and now we're waiting on her again," Tommy complained.

"Yeah, I know. Do you think she's really going to go through with it? I mean, we were dicks to her," Mark said.

"The bitch is probably upset because she hasn't had a dick in her today," Tommy joked.

Mark laughed and said, "Yeah, you're probably right. How long has it been since she's been fucked?"

"Uh...probably yesterday afternoon. I was going to fuck her at night, but I made her suck my dick instead. I was fucking tired man."

"I have to go over to your place more often. Getting regular head and pussy would be fucking awesome, dude. Tammy just isn't cutting it."

"You're still seeing her?" Tommy asked.

"Kind of. I mean, she comes over a few times a week, but it's hard as hell to get anything out of her. Most of the time she just uses her hand on me. A man can't live off handjobs alone, ya know?"

"I know it, bro. I'm glad Alicia gives me everything I want. If you come over, I'm sure she'll put out. Make you forget all about Tammy," Tommy laughed.

Just then, the boys saw Alicia walking back toward the door. Their jaws dropped. She was walking through Mark's kitchen, wearing the mesh body stocking and g-string bottoms she had on earlier at the store.

She opened the door and saw the reactions from the boys. It was just the attention she wanted. Their dumbfounded expressions made her feel good. Knowing that men found her attractive and desirable always made her feel better.

"Hi boys," she cooed. "Like what you see?"

She spun around, giving them a good look at her entire outfit. The g-string bottom seemed hidden between her plump ass cheeks. The mesh from the body stocking was stretched over her backside and chest. Her nipples poked through the mesh, which did nothing to hide her milky white double D's.

Both boys were speechless. Instead of answering her question, they stared at her and soaked in the sight of Alicia wearing the trashiest lingerie that they had ever seen. Tommy had his mouth wide open, licking his lips. Mark had a smile from ear to ear, looking as if he wanted to pounce her at any moment.

Alicia stopped posing and asked another question, "Well...are we going to do this music video or what?"

Her question was met with laughter. She was feeling a little tipsy, but she wasn't drunk enough to laugh with them. She didn't understand what was funny.

"Why are you guys laughing? You said we were going to do a music video and I was going to be in it..."

"Yeah, we did say that," Mark laughed, "but we kind of said so we could look at you in that lingerie and then fuck you."

Mark had just killed her buzz. She was feeling pretty good despite what happened earlier, but she wasn't having fun anymore. She took over at Tommy who was laughing with Mark until he locked eyes with her. When he noticed Alicia staring coldly at him, he stopped smiling.

"Babe...look, I mean, we can still do the music video after..." Tommy trailed off.

"After what? After you guys fuck me?" she spat. "Unbelievable! Why did I even agree to do this? This is stupid. I actually thought for a second that you two had felt bad about what happened earlier! Instead, you were just feeding me lies so you could fuck me!"

They weren't going to argue with that - she had hit the nail on the head. She knew that she had been played and the boys knew that their game was over.

"Look, don't be a bitch, Alicia. I bought you that lingerie, okay?" Mark said.

"Oh? So I owe you? And fucking you will make us even?" she said with disgust. "Tommy, I'm your girlfriend, are you going to let this happen?"

"I'm sorry baby, don't be like that. Mark's got a point though. He bought you that lingerie and you're kind of being ungrateful," Tommy replied.

Alicia was fuming. She couldn't remember a time when she was this upset. She was more mad at Tommy and Mark than she had been at her father and Peter earlier that week. She stood, clenching her fists and gritting her teeth.

"So are we going to move past this or what?" Tommy asked. "We don't want to argue all night, babe."

She thought very carefully about what to say next.

12