After Hours Alicia Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smile, slut," Mark spat.

Alicia grinned as Mark snapped photo after photo of her pussy filled with pool balls.

"Are you going to send those pictures...to anyone?" she asked.

"Hell yeah, I am. It's not every day that I see something like this." Mark answered.

"Good. Send them...to anyone you want...I don't care...who sees them," she cooed.

Watching the tape, Alicia could barely believe what she was seeing. It was as if she was watching a porno of four guys and some other woman. She couldn't believe that it was her.

"The whole town is going to see this video, babe," Tommy said. "Everyone is going to see you getting plowed by four guys. Everyone is going to see what a fucking slut you are."

"Oh baby, yes....show it to everyone. I want everyone to see me like this. I want them to see me getting fucked by you and your friends like some cheap slut."

"That's what you are – a cheap slut," Tommy said.

Mark stepped in between Tommy and Alicia.

"I'm going in her ass again, dude. Let's leave the pool balls in her cunt while I fuck her in the ass," Mark said.

"Rex, make sure you get this," Tommy ordered.

Alicia didn't need to be told what to do. She turned over and rested over the edge of the couch. Her large, pillow tits draping over the edge as she stuck her ass in the air.

"Put your cock in my ass, Mark. Please!" she moaned.

Mark spit on Alicia's ass and worked the saliva into her asshole with his finger before pressing his cock into her.

Tommy stood in front of the camera.

"Hey, this is the dirtiest slut in town. We've turned her into the biggest whore. Wait until you see what we have in store for her when this is over," Tommy said.

Rex resumed filming Mark's assault on Alicia's ass. His thrusts were not slow, but instead, were fast and hard. As he continued to slam into her ass, Alicia panted and moaned loudly.

Alicia had forgotten what happened to her after being fucked last night. It seemed like she got her wish when she asked to be fucked until she passed out.

"What did they do to me?" she asked herself, watching the screen intently.

"How's your ass feel, Mark?" Ian teased.

"Fucking incredible, dude. I'll fuck her in the cunt, but I'm more of an ass guy. I was the first one to stick it in her ass. Ain't that right, Tom?" Mark responded.

"Yeah. Last Sunday, we gangbanged her. Mark had the idea to put it in her ass. At first she was unsure about it, but after she got it inside of her – she loved it." Tommy replied.

Ian walked to the other side of the couch.

"All this time, we've just taken turns on her, but we haven't used her to her full potential," Ian said. "She's a slut. Two of her holes are being used, but her mouth is empty. Let's fix that. Suck my fucking cock, whore."

Ian pushed his cock inside Alicia's mouth, who accepted eagerly. While Mark continued fucking her in the ass, she sucked Ian's cock for all it was worth, moaning while she did it.

Reaching over the couch, Ian gave Mark a high-five.

"It doesn't get much better than this man. Hey Tom...OH FUCK...she's good. Hey, what if I want to fuck her again?" Ian asked, with Alicia's lips still firmly around his cock.

"Are you kidding me? You can fuck her whenever you want. She's my slut. You come over to my place and make her do whatever you want. She walks around my place naked. I don't let her wear clothes." Tommy answered.

Hearing Tommy talk about sharing her was bringing her closer to climaxing. Mark pounded away inside her ass and she could feel the pool balls still inside her pussy.

Alicia began moaning louder, which felt great for Ian's cock.

She pulled her mouth away and looked up at Ian.

"Slap me! Slap me in the face! Call me a whore!" she commanded.

Ian looked over at Tommy, who just shrugged.

Ian pulled his hand back and slapped her across the face and shoved his cock back inside her mouth.

"Take that you fucking whore!"

Alicia started shaking. Her moaning had reached its apex and she finally came. When she did, her muscles pushed the pool balls out of her pussy.

They both fell on the floor. The sight made the guys cheer wildly and high-five each other.

Tommy picked the balls up and walked around the couch.

"Hey, I think she needs to clean these. What do you guys think?" Tommy asked, to which they all agreed.

Alicia took Ian's cock out of her mouth again and held it wide open.

Tommy put one of the balls into her mouth. She could feel her own juices on the dirty pool ball. She ran her tongue all around it, sucking it clean, before spitting it out. Her boyfriend replaced the first ball with the second, which she cleaned again.

"I've got an idea. Rex, keep holdin' that camera, bud," Tommy said as he walked around to the front of the couch. He sat down next to Alicia.

"Babe, sit on my cock. Put it in your pussy," he instructed.

Feeling a little woozy from the fucking Mark gave her, she tried to keep her balance as she stood up on the couch. She turned around and lowered herself over Tommy's lap in a squatting position.

She grabbed Tommy's cock and put it inside of her and sat down.

"Hey, hey, not yet," Tommy said, shaking his finger.

"Mark, come here, man. We're going to try something new," Tommy said.

"She's already had dicks in her ass and pussy at the same time, bro. That's not new for her," Mark replied.

"Two words – double vaginal. We're both going to fuck her pussy at the same time," Tommy laughed.

"I don't know about that. I'm not sure I want to put my dick in there and feel your dick next to mine," he chuckled.

Growing impatient, Alicia spoke up.

"C'mon, Mark. Put your cock inside my pussy. Don't you want to stretch my pussy open with Tommy? Please. I want both of you to wreck my pussy," she cooed.

It was hard to argue with that. Alicia's lewd words had stirred something inside of Mark. He grabbed his cock and approached Alicia. She looked him in the eyes and smiled as his cock inched closer and closer to her pussy.

Mark pointed his cock on top of her clit and slowly rubbed downward until it lay on top of Tommy's. The sensation was not something Mark was into, but he pressed himself easily inside of Alicia.

Having two cocks violating her pussy was a feeling that Alicia welcomed. She closed her eyes and threw her head back. Tommy and Mark, the Chum Dumpsters, sawed in and out of her pussy in unison.

Their cocks began to stretch her opening – testing its elasticity. Ian and Rex watched in awe. They had never seen anything like this in real life – only in porno movies. And now they were making one with the dirtiest girl in town – Alicia Reynolds.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, "That feels sooo good! I love having two cocks in me!"

Tommy reached up and pawed both of her softy, fleshy tits. Grabbing both nipples he pulled her tits to the side. The tugging both hurt and excited Alicia. Before today, she had never felt so violated – and she was loving every second of it.

The camera was pointed directly at Alicia's pussy. A close-up shot showed the dicks pounding away at her hole.

Ian asked, "You're going to be a star, Alicia."

"Yeah, this is going to get so many hits when we put this shit online. You'll never be able to live this down," Rex teased.

"Unnnghhhh!" she moaned, "I don't care! I want everyone to know that I'm a whore. That I'm Tommy's fuck slut! I'll...fuck anybody! I want to be....your very own....pornstar! I want to...make more movies!"

Ian and Rex high-fived each other.

"That's a good fucking idea. We should make more movies with her. Turn her into our very own pornstar. We can make a hundred different videos. I'll bet she'd do anything we wanted her to!" Rex exclaimed.

Tommy and Mark's double assault on Alicia's pussy had ceased. Mark pulled out and Tommy shoved Alicia off of him. She landed on the couch. Confused, she looked around to see what would happen to her next.

"What are you going to do to me, Tommy? Please don't stop treating me like a slut," she said.

"I don't think you have to worry about that," he laughed.

"Alright boys, " Tommy announced. "Time for the finale. Each of us are going to fuck her as hard as we can. We're going to run the roughest train this bitch has ever had on her. My bitch, my rules. I'm going first."

Tommy grabbed Alicia and pulled her closer to him and spread her legs as far as they would go. Alicia grabbed both legs and held them apart. Tommy stuck his cock inside of her.

"Not as tight as she was before," he teased.

"I've got a great idea," Tommy added. "After each of us fuck her, we're going to slap her in the face. What'ya think?"

Alicia bit her bottom lip and nodded. She was beyond turned on by the idea.

Over the next several minutes, each member of the band fucked her violently. They squeezed her tits; slapped them; choked her; and when they were done, they came inside their condoms and slapped her in the face.

When they were done fucking her, Alicia lay there – almost unconscious. With a faint smile on her face, she drifted to sleep. The guys had worn her out. Usually, she could keep going, but the rough sex that she got today was too much for her to handle. She was physically exchausted.

The boys pulled their used condoms off and threw them at her body.

Tommy picked her up and held her in his arms. He walked over to Mark's dad's old, dirty car and threw her in the backseat. Slamming the door, Tommy gave her one last message.

"Alicia, you're the best piece of ass I've ever had – or they've had for that matter. I own you now. You're going to do what I want when I want. Your next task is written on a napkin. You can find it under the beer can on the entertainment center. Later, bitch."

The video cut off at that point.

She walked over to where the last message was. She picked it up and read it.

"Rent's due and I don't have the money. I talked to my landlord and told him you'd send him a dirty video in exchange for this month's rent. His number is 555-6767. I want you to take a video with your camera of you sucking the cum out of the condoms we dumped on you and send it to him. Hurry up."

She had made a porno movie with Tommy and the rest of the band. Now she was asked to do the dirtiest thing she could imagine.

"Do I want to do this?" she asked herself. She laughed, "Of course I do. I'm the biggest slut in town."

Alicia walked over to the car and found the condoms. Three of them were on the seat and one was in the floor board. She picked them up and laid them in the palm of her hand. She took her phone and found the record video function. She hit "record" and held the phone with her other hand.

"I'm Alicia," she said looking into her phone, "Tommy's girlfriend. He told me to send you a video to pay for his rent. I do anything he tells me to do. I'm his slut."

She was really enjoying making this personal video for Tommy's landlord. She spoke in a voice that sounded like a pornstar. She stuck her chest out. Her hard nipples strained against the fabric of the thin shirt, which was the only stitch of clothing she had on. Aside from the shirt, she was bottomless.

Alicia took the first condom and held it up to her lips. She put her mouth around the opening and wrapped her lips around it. She made a loud sucking sound and slurped as much of the cum out of it as she could.

"That's one," she cooed, before tossing the condom in the air.

She took another condom and did the same thing. This one had a bigger load still left inside of it. Most of the contents of the condoms had leaked out on different parts of her body.

Alicia's face wore a combination of sweat and dried cum – both visible to whoever watched this video.

Slurrrppp...

"Aaah," she said. "Delicious. I love the taste of cum."

She tossed the second condom on the floor.

"I love cum so much, I could eat it all the time. I wish I had some that I could drink every day," she pouted.

The third condom went down the hatch just like the previous two. Each time she sucked the cum out of one, she made sure to gulp it down and swallow it as lewdly as she could.

She decided to do something special with the last condom. She held it in the air and tilted her head back. Some of the cum began to slowly run out of it. A glob hung from the end of the condom before it splashed on her waiting tongue.

Alicia giggled, then lowered half of the condom into her mouth and sucked it as hard as she could.

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

"Yummy. I hope you liked your video and I hope this is payment enough for Tommy's rent. Let me know if you need...anything...else."

What have I become? She thought. She giggled to herself.

As soon as she sent the video, she got a text message.

It was from Nikki.

"hey grl, being gangbanged tonight at the bar!! My uncle said theres gonna be LOTS of dicks there tonight. Im going to get wrecked!! Hey! I was wondering if u wanted to help me out??? U and me get gangbanged 2gether? Let me know girl!!"

12