After Hours Busride

Story Info
A weary traveler calls home.
1.1k words
3.83
28.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Its 2 AM, and I know you’re alone.

The whether here has been just ghastly, I have my laptop on my lap and I am busy at work, trying to write the great American novel from the confines of a greyhound bus. At least it leaves me some play space to try and think of something.

My mind is a blank, and it keeps returning to what an abysmal time the business meeting was. Why I would want to be in a room with four other men in a hot, stuffy office, discussing whether the Chicago Bears wanted emblazoned mugs to use as souvenirs, I’ll never know.

I’m crammed in the seat next to a fellow that must weigh 400 pounds easy, and sounds akin to a tranquilized bear.

I stand up and pull my coat aside from the compartment that it’d been shoved in when I sat down.

I pull out my raincoat and place it over my torso, trying to use it as a blanket of some sort. I look at my laptop, and disgusted, close it back up. The muse has gone to sleep like I should have. There are intermittent lights flashing back and fourth as I see drivers on the other side of the road. I try to shut my eyes once more, just as my seatmate decides that he wants to open his mouth and snore!

With a sigh, I lean my seat back as far as it will go, and try to snooze…

We both know that this is a losing battle.

My Cell phone is still in the pocket of my jacket and I flip it open. I see it as it lights up, a warm, fluorescent green.

I stare at it a few moments before I go ahead and press the memory button for our number.

It rings twice before you pick up on the third ring.

“H-hello?” Sleep has clouded your voice and made it hard for you to speak, and I smile to myself.

“Hi baby!”

You brighten up as soon as you hear my voice, instantly coming awake. “Hi there sweetie…”

“Hi. How was your day?”

“Ok.”

Ok?” I ask, what went wring?”

“Oh Jamie had a bad day at school today, and I think that Caleb has the flu or something?”

“Really, what makes you so sure?”

“Well the fact that he vomited and had diarrhea, might have had something to do with it…” I hear you say wearily.

“Ok, ok sorry. I’m sorry. That was wrong of me…”

You laugh to yourself, but I can hear it over the phone. “What?” What’s so funny?”

“I sent them to stay with mother.”

I can’t help smiling to myself, “that is funny.”

“There’s one more thing…” I hear you whisper to me in your sexiest voice.

“What’s that?” I ask.

“I’m naked right now.”

“What!” The shock of it all nearly causes me to drop the phone. “Uh… say that again, honey.”

“I’m naked. I’m lying on my back, the phone in my right hand, my legs splayed out, and my left hand is traveling a little further south…” You whisper to me, trying to hide the glee in your voice, but failing miserably. “I’m slipping a finger in…”

My mouth has suddenly gotten very dry…

“Oh honey, I’m so wet.”

You stop talking to me for a moment and all I can hear from you is shallow breathing. I want to know what’s going on, so I try to clear my throat to bring you back to the real world, while at the same time trying not to tick off my seatmate. “Oh really…”

“Oh baby, that feels so good, I’m going in little arcs, oh…”

My erection is now painful to the point that I wish that I had chosen to wear size woolly mammoth pants to hide it. “Uh Hon…” I whisper through clenched teeth, “I have a little problem, here.”

“So take C-Care of it…” You hiss and you start your second or continue the first, run against your clit.

“What!” I’m a bit taken aback, to say the least.

“You said he was asleep, so if you want to go for it, go for it!”

Even as I argue with you over this, I feel my free hand tugging down my zipper of my good pants, and reaching through the hole in my boxers. I seize my cock with an unknown urgency, and slowly begin to pump.

My legs feel warm, and I can feel my buttocks starting to tighten even now. “Uh huh.” I say into the phone piece.

This makes you giggle even more. “Oh Scott, my nipples are so hard! I’m sliding my thumb across them right now!”

Your outburst fuels my hard on, and it seems to grow even longer, if such a ting is possible. Pretty soon, I’ve lost all control and am now jacking off.

“H-hon.” You hiss to me, “what are you doing?”

“I think you know.” I try to stay calm, but any casual observer would know that my voice has changed. I’m so hard now that to stop would cause me immediate pain.

“Ooh honey does that feel good?”

“Yes!” I hiss through clencted teeth. My eyes dart around the seat trying to see if my seatmate has awoken froim his slumber.

“Ohhhhhh, S-S-Scott!” I hear you gasp, calling my name as you cum.

This throws me over the edge and I immediately feel the droplets of my cum soak my hand and the inside of my jacket, squirting out of my cock and oozing all over the top of my hand. Unable to control myself, I lean back and groan aloud, and we both finish together.

After we float down from our orgasmic cloud, I try to talk to you some more, but from your mumbled answers, it would appear that you’ve fallen asleep. I press close on the phone, but not before I hear you tell me.

“I love you…”

“I love you too sweetheart, goodnight my lover.”

I close the phone with my one hand, and place it back in my breast pocket. I’m silently sitting there, wondering how in the hell I am going to get this cleaned up, when suddenly a clean, white handkerchief flaps in front of my face.

I take it and do my best to clean up with it. Surprisingly it does a good job.

I get all clean and pull myself back together.

As I pull myself back together, I hear my new friend mumble out. “It’s I’ve been away from the wife too for a while… you can keep the handkerchief.”

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers